The Twelve Labors of Hector (M/M+) Chapter 5 is (Finally) Up!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Who is your favorite target?

Alex
23%
Gabriel
16%
Cedric
25%
Mike
14%
Brody
23%

Total votes: 44

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Twelve Labors of Hector (M/M+) Chapter 5 is (Finally) Up!

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Hey, guys! I've been thinking about this multi-chapter story for a while. There's not any action in the this chapter, but I hope you'll get a taste of what's coming. Enjoy.

Prologue: Mr. Jun

"I've been told you are the best at your job, Mr. Doyle," said Mr. Jun, without lifting his head from the file he's reading.

He sounded disinterested but I knew the trick. Even though any piece of his fitted suit is worth enough to buy my services, he didn't want to sound too eager. Not that it matters in the end: I was the guy he was looking for.

"You seem to be in good shape, it shouldn't be too hard for you." I nodded. Never been a big fan of small talk and Mr. Jun seemed to get the hint. A 6 feet guy with a crew cut and dog tags looked out of place in his fancy home office anyway.

I came to know Mr. Jun from a common acquaintance. He's a rich businessman with eccentric tastes, more money than he can spend and a devastating charm. He's around the same age with me, but looks a lot better to wear.

He pushed the file to me. After my resume, there are a dozen other papers with names, addresses and pictures on them. With a quick glance, I could see all of them are on good looking men in various states of undress.

"I want all the names in this file to be delivered in my house after exactly one week from now on, before midnight. You'll get half of the payment in advance and the other half when you finished the job. Failure is not an option. Is everything clear?"

I nodded once again. Mr. Jun smiled handsomely. "A man of few words, I see. I bid you the best of lucks."

I've gone over the files once again while working out in my motel room. There are 12 different men, all located in the same city but has no connections otherwise. Most of them has families, friends and jobs.

Figures. Mr. Jun was a man used to getting what he wants, whenever he wants, without facing the consequences. If there's one person in the whole city who can order the kidnapping of so many people in so little time and then cover it up, it's him.

I got off from the weight set, sweat dripping from my stubble covered face and sculptured body. I've been doing this job for near five years now, since I got kicked out of army. And now I have a chance to retire early.

Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but I'm not getting any younger and settling down with a cute, obedient boy sounds like a better and better idea with each day.This was a bigger job than any I've taken so far. There's a huge risk, coming with a huge reward.

I gone to my old gym back, checking its contents to make sure I'm ready for the job. Multiple rolls of duct tape, zip ties, handcuffs, several hundred feet of rope, a number of colorful bandannas, my used gym socks and jocks are waiting to be used on unsuspecting boys.

I made a mental note to purchase some chloroform and other anesthetics, but for now, I'm ready. I opened my laptop and started to look up to my first target.

tumblr_okwlawYVoQ1vkca02o1_640.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DeeperThanRed 4 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Bound Down
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bound Down »

Nice Start! I can't wait to see where this goes!
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

Ooooh this’ll be good. What about a pic of Doyle?
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Good setting! Interested in seeing where it goes!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Great story idea and a good start. I'm interested in seeing how it develops.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]
Glad to see another tale from you, boi!
I gone to my old gym bag, checking its contents to make sure I'm ready for the job. Multiple rolls of duct tape, zip ties, handcuffs, several hundred feet of rope, a number of colorful bandannas, my used gym socks and jocks are waiting to be used on unsuspecting boys.
So much potential in these lines. So many possibilities with this great plot introduction!
I especially enjoyed the mention of settling down with a young, submissive boi.
Now that I'm closing in on my 30s, I can definitely relate to those growing impulses.

I think this one is gonna be right up my alley.
Looking forward to meeting Hector's first victim.

Don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

[mention]Bound Down[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention]

Thanks for all the nice comments! They really motivated me for writing more of this. Next chapter should be up in a about an hour.

[mention]mikeybound[/mention]

Next chapter goes into more details about his appearence, though I want him to stay a bit mysterious.

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]

I think you'll like the next chapter. ;)
Last edited by DeeperThanRed 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Day 1 - Target 1: Alex

My first target Alex was, for the lack of a better term, an idiot. Every single information in the file I have was also announced loudly in his many social media accounts.

He was a 21 year old college kid, more interested in fooling around than his studies. Most of his profiles proudly declared he was looking looking for a sugar daddy. I had a hard time imagining he didn't find one already.

Alex compensated his lack of common sense with looks: He had the bluest eyes, pouty lips and deceptively strong jawline with firm but lean muscles to match.

There was no question about why Mr. Jun wanted this kid. And while he could easily get this kid himself, Mr. Jun had a dream bachelor image to protect and he likely didn't want to commit to one kid. That's where I enter.

I created a account in a dating site Alex frequented, complete with a sweaty, shirtless photo of myself, my real measurements and a fake name "Hunter". I sent him a message and gone to shower.

I shower quickly. Despite that, there was already a reply from Alex waiting on my screen. It was short, over-eager and full of typos but it made me smile nonetheless.

Boy had no idea what I had in store for him.

I sent him the address of a bar I know and started picking my clothes.

When I got to bar (fashionably late, to make the brat impatient), Alex was already sitting on a table by himself, checking his phone and nervously looking at the door.

His eyes became like saucers when he saw me. Now, he was fairly more masculine than your average blond twink but my army trained body with chiseled face was too much for a kid used to little gym bunnies.

I was dressed to impress and my pecs were bulging the tank top I forced myself into. My jeans showed off impressive tights and the man purse I carry only accentuated my biceps.

Alex seemed nonchalant on the first glance with his nondescript shirt and artificial bed-hair but his skin-tight jeans made it clear he was looking for some action tonight. A few necklaces and rings in right places was shining in the dim light of the bar.

I didn't want to lost time with idle chat (it was already late and if I wanted to get everyone in my list, I had to make at least one more visit after Alex), so I gestured the bathroom without slowing my pace while passing beside him. I could hear him scrambling to follow me.

I locked the door behind us and turned to face Alex. He had a forced smirk on his face but it was obvious being alone in a dingy backside of a bar with a huge man he never saw before scared him as much as it aroused him.

He opened his mouth to question me but I silenced him with a kiss. He moaned into my mouth, hands trying to grope me but I grabbed them with one hand, stopping him from touching me or himself.

Breaking the admittedly pretty good kiss, I looked to Alex's flushed face. His lips were puffy and eyes were hooded. He would jump from a window if I asked him now. Perfect.

I pulled out a dirty sock I used while working out from my purse and held it suggestively to his face. Alex seemed confused and mildly disgusted but he obediently took it when I pushed it inside his mouth. Meanwhile, my other hand undid his belt and fly, pulling his pants down with some force and revealing a pair of white tights. His bulge was straining a pair of painted on blue boxer briefs.

I knelled and started to kiss and suck on his hard-on through thin cotton. If Alex was aroused before, he was outright lost in ecstasy now, with his muffled moans reverberating in the small room and eyes shut with pleasure.

As expected, he didn't even notice when I pulled out a zip tie from my purse and tied his wrists in front of him. He only alarmed when I got up.

I pushed him to the wall, getting another zip tie and tying it around his head, making sure he wouldn't spit out my sock. More were tied around his shoulders, arms, tights, above and beneath his knees and ankles.

Alex screamed behind his gag but even I had a hard time hearing with cloth filling his mouth. Before I threw him over my shoulder, I blindfolded him with a black bandanna, telling myself it was for calming him down, not because the betrayed look on his blue eyes disturbed me.

Getting him out was ridiculously easy. There was a secret back door near the toilets and my van was waiting me in the back street. Alex seemed to stop his attempt to get free by now and was just whimpering. I fished out his phone and wallet from his jeans' pocket, crushing the former under my foot.

I looked at his lean, young, bound body. His white tights and abs were uncovered in his struggles and his baby blue boxer briefs were pulled taut against his bulge and bubble butt. Face handsome even when his eyes are covered and cheeks bulging with the sock filling his mouth.

What a catch. I could keep this kid to myself and escape from the city with my prize. I can imagine spending the rest of my days with Alex bound at my feet.

But Mr. Jun wasn't a man I wanted to be enemies with and I had to illusion of getting out of city with my pockets empty. I needed this job.

With a sigh, I strapped Alex's trussed up body, ruffled his hair and got into the driver's seat, already going to my next destination.

66501906bd5cfe994842a359827388de.jpg
33c1ffd7afebb57e6e18e8aefa14442c.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] Damn! This is definitely making it into my favourite stories list!
I love the plot and especially enjoy the fact that it's written from Hector's perspective.
It's a very rewarding read for me.

I'm so used to reading and writing through the eyes of the sub, and so used to having to imagine myself as the sub's captor that I've practically forgotten how good it feels to read through the eyes of a Dom.
For a switch, you certainly do manage to capture the thrill of being the one "in charge" quite well 8-)

Now, about our first victim.
I like him. Alex is certainly a worthy catch.
However, with 11 more victims to come, I'd be holding out for an even tastier sub ;)

Mr. Jun doesn't seem like a guy you'd wanna cross.
Has a lot of money and probably more than a few dangerous connections.

Poor Hector can look and touch, but he can't take.
I have to admit, I'd find that pretty damn hard. But yeah, I'd ere on the side of caution and stick to the deal as well.

I'd have to come across one HECK of a cute boi to even consider stealing him for myself and breaking the contract with Mr.Jun.

And don't worry too much about the low feedback.
I'm pretty sure lots of guys will be as thrilled as I am once they discover this little gem you're putting together.

[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Valimure[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]LK3869[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]that.kid13[/mention] [mention]Outta.this.place[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]handovermouth[/mention]

FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Interesting setup, and a nice first chapter. I will keep an eye on this one.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
gaggedup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedup »

Fantastic! Love the dirty gym socks!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

This tale has a nice opening chapter. And by the looks of it, we will have a few upcoming captures coming! :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Thanks again for the comments! Chapter 2 is here, hope it's worth the wait.

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]

So glad you enjoyed the story. I'll try to make every target different from the others, so please stick around to see if one of them is more to your liking. :mrgreen:

And agreed, it can be a frustrating job for Hector. He'll get what he can at the moment but a more permanent relationship might be waiting him in the future.

[mention]gaggedup[/mention]

Me too! :D

There will be respectable amount of sock gags through the story, so you can look forward to it.

[mention]socjuc[/mention]

Yep! Not every victim is going to get his own chapter, but you can expect to see more than ten.

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Day 1 - Target 2: Gabriel

My next target was Gabriel, a 28 year-old high school teacher. He was a handsome bachelor with medium length, dark brown hair and matching eyes. Compared to Alex, it was harder to learn about him online, but from what I've seen, he was popular among both men and women, and while he didn't seem like a player, he could easily find a partner.

Too bad my employer payed good money to made sure he'll be the only one who'll touch this hot Latino from now on.

Easy enough, I found the address, a modest suburban house with all lights turned off. Not surprising, considering it's well past midnight. I a bottle of chloroform with me and decided to improvise the rest. I put on my leather gloves, checked Alex (poor kid cried himself to sleep already) and quietly got off from the van.

Climbing to the second floor and picking the lock of the bedroom window was a piece of cake. The hard part was walking inside without waking up the residents of the house. There were books, papers and clothes scattered to everywhere, screaming "single teacher".

In the middle of this mess, my prize was laying, stripped to his underpants for sleep. True to his pictures, Gabriel was a fair skinned man with a surprising amount of muscle on him. His chest, arms and legs were covered with dusting of hair, a treasure trail leading to the front of his tighty whities. He had a pretty face, with carefully trimmed facial hair and long, dark lashes; his brown hair framing his face like a halo. Now, my type is mostly college age boys, but I appreciate a guy that can protect his youthful looks, while still being manly.

Despite being almost naked, opening the window didn't wake him up. He must be tired from all the school work, poor guy. Separating him from his students will be sad but at least he'll never have to work again in his life.

Deciding I have wasted enough time, I picked a pair of briefs (that looks worn, but clean) from the floor and poured the anesthetic I brought with me on it. Gabriel was starting to move a bit too much in his sleep, so I quickly pounced on him, straddling his hips and pressing the wet cloth in my hand over his mouth and nose.

The reaction was immediate. His brown eyes opened with fear, panicked from getting assaulted by an unknown house invader. He tried to buck me off, but I'm not an lightweight and he wasted precious seconds trying to remove my hand from his face. Groggy and sedated, his movement slowed down and after a few minutes, his moans and trashing came to a halt as his brown eyes closed once again.

Being asleep was a good look on Gabriel, better keep it long. I showed the briefs in my hand to his mouth and surprised to see they fit. This guy either has a big mouth or very thin briefs.

Next thing was wrapping him to minimize the struggling when he woke up. I opened his drawer and expectantly found a generous amount of ties and belts.

A pair of striped ties were tied over his eyes and mouth respectively, effectively blindfolding Gabriel and making sure he won't spit his own soaked briefs. I used belts to tie his wrists and ankles.

Meanwhile, I might have gropes a feel or two. Not much, just enough to appreciate the taste of Mr. Jun.

Lastly, I wrapped the sheet he slept on around Gabriel, adding more belts on where his shoulders, stomach and legs should be. He looked like a burrito like this, only his bare feet and crown of wavy hair peeking out from the sheet.

I got out of the front door while it's still dark, but if anyone were to see me from distance, I'll just look like I'm carrying a package instead of a grown man.

Gabriel actually woke up when I was placing him into the van, not that it mattered much. He could hardly move a muscle in the tight package he was in and even I had a hard time hearing his muffled moans.

I pulled the sheet off from his face to help him breathe better. Then I patted his cheek, drawing an angry growl from the hot teacher. He might have been used to lecturing, so his voice being taken from him must be frustrating, especially by his own underpants.

I'm identifying with my captives too much lately, I thought with mild annoyance. It's not a good habit. In anyway, two guys under 12 hours was a productive work day and I had better go to sleep before doing the same again, everyday for a week.

I drove off to my motel, carrying two men oblivious to their fates in the back of my van.

cbca1b991141c42c83282e2ef00c729c.jpg

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]gaggedup[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]mikeybound[/mention] [mention]Bound Down[/mention]
Last edited by DeeperThanRed 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Another great part! And I like Jun's tastes :D , really feel sorry for Hector, being able to look but not touch the merchandise (too much).

Wonder if he'll be able to control hinself for the next ten guys? :twisted:
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] this chapter me gusta ;) Keep these captures coming!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Mmm...yeah, he's a cute one alright.
Give him a hair cut and I'd take him any day 8-)

Gabe's mouth doesn't look particularly large and roomy though, so I'm betting those were a pair of thin briefs.
Sounds like his mouth is well packed though, as it should be.

I like the professor, and I'm sure Hector does as well.
But let's be honest, Gabe doesn't stand a chance.
Mr.Jun will have him.

Next! 8-)

Bound Down
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bound Down »

Great Story! I love the variety in the continuations!
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Awesome update!

Really excited to see who is next!

AND, wondering where he will keep them all till the day they need to be delivered... :D
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

Amazing story ...
I look forward to continuing ... 8-) 8-)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] I know you told me you'd be on here less during the next few weeks, but I'm not gonna let you abandon this tale. There's too much potential here and this can easily be transformed into a long epic.

Bumping this to put it back on top of this section.

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Rest assured I didn't abandon this story (I planned every chapter already), but I don't have much free time to write in summer.

Still, I'll start chapter 3 some time before the end of this week and there's a good chance it'll be up before the end of June. Thanks for being a fan. :D

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Sorry for the long wait, guys. Summer is not a great time for me to write, so updates might be slower for a while. Thanks for your patience and hope you enjoy the new chapter.

Day 2 – Target 3: Cedric

Don’t know if you ever woke up to the sight of two cute guys trussed up near your bed. It’s a pretty damn sweet view.

Gabriel and Alex were both pretty submissive once they understood they weren’t going to anywhere but I still took precautions last night to make sure they won’t try and interrupt my sleep:

Both men (or rather man and boy) were stripped to their underpants and were hogtied with a generous amount of rope. With their hands wrapped into useless mittens with duct tape, eyes blindfolded with bandannas and arms attached to their rope chest harness, they weren’t going to anywhere.

It was dangerous keeping their mouths stuffed overnight, but wrapping a few bandannas over their already cleave gagged lips kept them silent nicely.

I got out of bed, scratching my chest and yawning. I slept very little with how busy last night was but it was going to be a busy day and sleeping the day away was never my style.

After I showered and had my breakfast with a few granola bars, I saw Gabriel awakened, testing his bonds weakly. It was fruitless aside from wriggling his butt in the tightie whities he was wearing and contributing to my morning wood but looked like the professor had still some fire in him. It might not be the best idea to leave them unattended for a whole day.

I took of their blindfolds. Gabriel seemed more confused than angry, trying to comprehend the situation. Alex’s eyes were red and puffy but there was still some admiration in them when he saw me fresh from the shower, clad only in a measly tower wrapped around my waist.

I explained them a friend of mine would be will be coming to here and bring them food after I get out and they shouldn’t try to escape or alert anyone or else. They reluctantly agreed, Alex even looking a bit upset at the thought of me leaving him.

Dropping my towel to the floor, I dressed in a pair of black compression shorts, jeans and tank top. With a last of pat on the head for Alex, I left my motel room, ready for my third capture of the week.

Cedric was the most athletic target so far. He was a 23-year-old trainer at a gym and most of his photos I had showed him in different ways of work-out. Aside from a firm, muscular body, he also had short, bright red hair and freckles. Lucky me, gingers are rare to come by in my job. It’s nice to see Mr. Jun didn’t pick a random muscle head.

Apparently he had a lot of suitors, but even if he liked showing himself off, he was also looking for “the one”. Little did he know, his most eager fan was a man with a lot of power so he didn’t have a say over who gets to touch him from this day on.

Cedric’s daily morning practice involved a rather lengthy jog, where he passes a desolate park. Getting to there early, I set up my trap. I didn’t have much time. As soon as final touches were complete, rhythmic footsteps were heard.

A six-foot hunk of pale muscle and ginger hair turned the corner in the road, eyes glazed with concentration and grey sleeveless shirt sticking to his pecs from perspiration. He had legs for days (which were definitely shaved) and wearing the tightest, smallest jogging shorts I’ve ever seen.

As intended, he didn’t notice the rope I’ve tied between two trees on the both sides of the road, tripping over it immediately. I rushed to his side, grabbing his shoulder gently, asking if he was alright, it was a nasty fall.

It really wasn’t (I’d be surprised if he scratched his knee), but he was helpful when I offered taking him to my van, checking if he had any injuries. Cedric looked embarrassed from the attention an older stranger was giving to him (a blushing redhead, what a treat), but he didn’t object, letting me to lead him to my van and grope his leg in the pretense of looking for a sprain.

I said I’ll drive him to where he needs to go, closing the back doors of the van. It took a full second for Cedric to realize I just locked us into my van without his consent but it was already too late. I grabbed his shoulders, flipping him and throwing him face-down on my gym bag, straddling his hips.

He shouted in protest but his cries were muffled when I pressed his head into my bag. To hide the more obvious bondage material in it, I placed my old, used socks and jocks like a cushion over them. As a result, Cedric’s mouth and nose were full of sweaty, crusted, reeking cotton.

Cedric was a strong lad, but I was still bigger and more muscular than him. Combined with his tired state and my must filling his lungs, he was disoriented and easily let me bring his forearms at his back and wrap with duct tape from wrist to elbow.

I grunted when I felt a powerful blow at the back. I had a kicker. I guess it’s true that when they say redheads are feisty. I slammed his head to my gym bag again, turning around to sat on his head and starting to wound tape around his legs, while Cedric shouted at my old underwear, cries not loud enough to be heard from out of my van.

After finishing the one and a half roll of duct tape, I was assured that I successfully captured this red stallion. His legs were frogtied, and then taped to each other, his thick muscles almost invisible from the grey strips wound over them. His upper arms were taped to his sides and meters of tape ensured his strength wouldn’t be enough to budge his bonds.

And of course, he was making much less noise now.

I’m no stranger to stuffing boys’ mouths with my large collection of old work-out gear but it was obvious this gym bunny needed a special treatment after all that screaming and kicking.

After picking a nice jock strap and jamming it into Cedric’s mouth, I taped his freckled face, from mouth to chin. But that was only the beginning.

I took off one of his sneakers and long exercise socks. Putting the sweaty sock inside the shoe, I put it over boy’s face, taping it nice and tight to there. Instantly, Cedric started to cry and thrash, but you could hardly even realize he was making a noise at all. All his manly glory was reduced into a wriggling, moaning piece of trussed up boy meat.

Not feeling like coping a feel after all that struggling, I quickly got to driver’s seat after a few pinches to Cedric’s nipples through his shirt.

When driving in front of his gym, I suddenly wondered what he was wearing inside that shorts that was practically boxer briefs themselves. I had to wait until later to find out, but it was okay. It’s not like Cedric was ever going to run to anywhere again.

Guys-with-Red-Short-Hair.jpg
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]Bound Down[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention]

RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

I'm definitely loving this story so far! Gotta love all the use of used gym socks and sneakers! Kinda wish I get the same treatment from the ex-military stud ;)
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

I love how this story is going! Almost episodic but with an overaching plot. Usually I'm not a fan of character pictures but so far you've chosen quite a nice looking group of models :mrgreen:

Keep going dude!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic