The Twelve Labors of Hector (M/M+) Chapter 5 is (Finally) Up!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Who is your favorite target?

Alex
23%
Gabriel
16%
Cedric
25%
Mike
14%
Brody
23%

Total votes: 44

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] Woah, looks like my constant nagging actually ended up by paying off.
Good to know 8-) Next time I want a chapter, I might just order you to write so that you can sit down and publish on cue.

I'm enjoying the photos you're choosing.
This one of Cédric lying on the ground after tripping is real nice.

That gym bag full of old workout socks, jocks and briefs sounds pretty bad.
But you know, aside from the red head's capture, the thing I enjoyed most of this chapter was the bit with Alex at the beginning.
Alex’s eyes were red and puffy but there was still some admiration in them when he saw me fresh from the shower, clad only in a measly tower wrapped around my waist.

I explained them a friend of mine would be will be coming to here and bring them food after I get out and they shouldn’t try to escape or alert anyone or else. They reluctantly agreed, Alex even looking a bit upset at the thought of me leaving him.

Dropping my towel to the floor, I dressed in a pair of black compression shorts, jeans and tank top. With a last of pat on the head for Alex, I left my motel room, ready for my third capture of the week.
The departing pat of the head definitely sounds like something I would've done before leaving that cute babe all bound up in my room. Sounds like Hector already has somewhat of a weak spot for the kid.
I can't say I blame him either.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] On a more serious note, don't let my impulsiveness get to you.
I've seen lots of my favourite tales collect dust and fall into the abandoned category, so now when I spot something I really like, I'll bump it back into the active topics and nag the writer for more.

You take the time you need, alright?

Some of the parts I enjoy reading the most are the more emotional ones that hint at a possible Dom/sub relationship later on. The earlier bit in this chapter is a good example of that. I really like those moments, but I'm well versed enough to know that writing that shit takes time and requires you to be in a certain mind frame.

So don't rush.
I'll bug you every now and then when I feel like I've waited long enough for the next chapter, but don't let my nagging pressure you into publishing rushed work.
I want you to keep pouring your heart into this.

Have fun!
You've done a fantastic job so far and you've raised the bar up pretty high, IMO.
Keep it up.

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Moving along smartly now with a good start on his goal. Hector's quite a guy. Able to keep his hands to himself (mostly) and doing only that for which he's been hired (so far). I particularly like the tight shorts and frogtie.

Looking forward to the continuation!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

MaxRoper wrote: 4 years ago Hector's quite a guy. Able to keep his hands to himself (mostly) and doing only that for which he's been hired.
I agree. Almost reminds me of a certain OTHER hands-on, no-nonsense character that's been gaining popularity here.

Hector and Eddie would make quite a team, wouldn't you say? ;)

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] As for our three bundled up prisoners so far, it's too early to make a choice since there are nine more to come, but if I had to pick and choose between those three, I'd snatch up that cute Alex for myself and disappear somewhere in the woods with him 8-)

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
I had the same thought. Hector and Eddie have a lot in common. Perhaps they'll meet some day.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention] I actually really like the sound of that. I'm serious.
I've often thought of combining my work to that of [mention]squirrel[/mention]'s and teaming up for a crossover story. It would be a lot of work and take a fair bit of coordination, but it is doable.

Hector, Eddie, Mitch (Pete's dad from "The Annual Event") and Nick...the possibilities for a co-op are virtually endless.
Poor victims wouldn't stand a fuckin' chance! Haha 8-)
Plus I'm sure if we combined our efforts into one single piece, it would gain a sizeable following.
Lots of fans would wanna follow these fan-favourite characters.

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] Really like how this story is progressing and how each episode has a different guy that seems like a collection is being formed that will cover the gamut!

Sock and sneaker torture is always a plus :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Thanks for all the comments guys! It's great seeing people enjoying my writing.

[mention]RopedBud[/mention] I'm a sucker for used gym gear and beefy studs, great to see other people sharing my enthusiasm.

[mention]cj2125[/mention] I'm glad you liked them! :mrgreen: Finding models for every character isn't easy, but I thought it'd help with so many captives.

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] He wouldn't admit it, but Hector can't really resist pretty boys.

And I actually want to thank you for keeping this story in my mind. I don't plan to abandon it by no means, but persistent fans help getting motivated for new chapters.

Also are we doing a TUG Shared Universe? Count me in. ;)

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention] Hector is a ballsy guy b he knows he's working for a dangerous man. All he can do is enjoying himself until the end of the week and move on.

[mention]socjuc[/mention] Haha, sock torture is a staple of my writing. I'm excited to slowly build a gallery of hot, helpless man gagged with them.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Woohoo, I enjoyed that. I kinda have a thing for gingers... So Cedric is target #1 in my eyes.

Keep them coming :P
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Charmides
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Charmides »

Absolutely superlative stuff, DTR! Your concept is stellar, and your voice as an author is sensual, clever, and exciting. I beg your pardon that it's taken me so long to get around to reading this. (And I've gotta agree with [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention], Cedric might be my favorite catch so far. To be honest, I knew a guy once who fits Cedric's profile pretty well -- we were only friends, of course -- but suffice to say, it was a thrill to watch you work your magic on him.) Can't wait for the next installment, pal!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Nice to see Cedric has other admirers. :D This chapter is slightly shorter than the usual but hope it's a good read nonetheless.

Day 2 - Target 4: Mike

While driving to my next destination, my phone ringed. I pulled to the side, surprised to see Mr. Jun's caller ID. It's not like he was a regular, but I've thought he wasn't sort of guy who'd check up on people he hires regularly.

My hunch was correct.

It was his secretary calling, informing me that Mr. Jun's men will come and collect the men I've captured until now this evening. After all, I was "hired to get them, not detain them". I accepted grudgingly. I liked having my bounty lying around but keeping grown men locked up in my room is bound to draw attention, no matter how well packed they are.

Plus, my boss wasn't a man I'd want to cross. The man on the other side of the phone told me when the men will come and hung up immediately. Rude.

Checking my watch, I calculated I still have some time before they come and decided to cram in another target.

I might be overconfident occasionally, so a harder case could help me come around.

The thing about Mike is he's, well, good looking. He's 19 years old, not six-feet but still quite tall. He has tousled brown hair, flawless skin and prettiest dark eyes. All of his photos are him giving the camera intense looks, and I had a lot of them since he's a male model.

I told Cedric I'll be going out to get him a new playmate. He seemed very upset, knowing another young man will be snatched away and he can do nothing to prevent this. Or maybe he wants me to remove the sneaker on his face, it's hard to tell.

Finding the studio he usually works at was easy. Breaking in was less so. Grabbing a nerdy guy with a camera on my way inside... that was also really easy, actually.

I didn't waste any time while tying him up, taping his mouth and shoving him to a remote closet. If I wasn't on a mission or if I was any younger, I might've kept him. Instead, I stole his glasses, beanie and camera, disguising myself as a hipster photographer.

Checking his calendar, I knew Mike was going to be in here and I was right. I've told him there was an urgent shoot we had to take for a magazine. There wasn't many details in my story but Mike didn't question it or why a brand new guy was doing the photo-shoot by himself.

He was actually looking like he was bored of the whole thing.

That, thankfully changed when I told him we were going to do a bondage-themed shoot, asking him to remove his shirt and shoes. He raised a well groomed brow with that, but didn't ask anything, obediently stripping in front of me.

I've captured numerous models before, so I know the stereotypes about them are exaggerated but Mike definitely wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. On the other hand, his looks make up for it greatly.

His body was slender by still with defined abs and arm muscles. His feet was perfect, with pedicured pearl-white toenails. It was obvious he was a kid not too long ago but will grow into a man nicely.

Taking some rope out of my duffel bag, I asked him if he ever did this before. He shook his head, looking at my hands with a mixture of curiosity and anxiety.

No need to worry, I said. This is completely safe. And it was, after all I'll be sure to pack him good for the road.

Using the rope, I tied his wrists together, tightly but not enough to hurt Mike. After that I wounded rope around his shoulders and around his torso, leaving his arms strapped to his upper body with a simple yet effective harness.

I stepped back, telling Mike to show different expressions and snapping a few photos after each. Angry and rebellious. Meek and afraid. Sultry and inviting. It's some quality wank material but I was here for the real deal, not for pics.

Telling him he's going to need a gag (don't worry, it's just for show), I took one bandanna and gently slid it between Mike's lips and tied it at the back of his neck, letting my finger linger on his cheek more than necessary.

It was almost like this fresh-out-of-school kid was smitten with a hunky photographer with nerd glasses. Not that I could find out, because the next piece of cloth that pressed on his face was soaked with chloroform.

To give him credit, Mike put up a good fight for a tied up skinny kid. Not as good as Cedric though, but still.

Obviously, I couldn't get an unconscious male model out of the building without hiding him, so I did the sensible thing: Tie his legs together, pull his knees to his chest and jam his young body into my gym bag. It's a tight fit but luckily, I left most of my tape and underwear at my van.

Shouldering the lad with little difficulty, I left the building, while everyone looks for the missing model and photographer. I knew they'll find the latter eventually. He was lucky.

Mike on the other hand, was going to wake up in a smelly duffel bag and I very much doubted he was going to like the guys that'll take him from me.

best-guy-hairstyles-medium-length-haircuts-.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Charmides
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Charmides »

Fantastic update as always, [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]! There are some genuine laugh-out-loud moments in here (and, it goes without saying, the kidnapping is super hot). Love that you found the time to fit in a tie-up for the camera guy, too. Your thoroughness is uncanny, and totally welcome.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] Fantastic 4th chapter!
I like Mike. He's definitely a cutie.
Shame we might not get to see more of him.

I wonder if poor puppy-eyed-Alex is gonna be stashed away so that our hunky kidnapper can enjoy his presence a little while longer. Maybe not. Either way, can't wait for the rest.
These updates are a serious tease 8-)

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] Your great story continues. I think with the basic plot of the story you will surely bring in your readers as there is a pool of dudes/variety of kidnapees that gets people hooked :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

[mention]Charmides[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] Thank you for the kind comments. Constantly switching between captives makes it hard to give the story a consistent tone, so I'm glad it pays out.

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Every target will appear again. It just might take a while. ;)

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]
Another one nicely packaged and ready for pick up. The photographer sounds kinda cute. Maybe should've brought him along just for grins. Ah well, mustn't let personal desires interfere with work.

Your writing seems to improve with each chapter. Kudos to both you and Hector for jobs well done.
notreallyme06
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by notreallyme06 »

I LOVE this story. Please keep it up. I'm always excited to scroll down to the picture and see what poor, unfortunate soul is getting snatched up next.
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

This story is a work of art. All the scenes are incredible, but the gag scenes are the best, please continue
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Please continue, great story and description of the ropes and gags
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Amazing story! Never gets repetitive and each new chapter fails to dissapointed me! Great job!
BondageBoyFan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageBoyFan »

OOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so good! I am so ready for next chapter :3

Keep up the good work :D
Come On! Gag me with that delicious underwear already <3
Deleted User 5033

Post by Deleted User 5033 »

Goodness this is well written. Has a great overall feel and tone to it, which makes all of the scenarios (which are VERY diverse btw) feel unified, and intense. Very enjoyable, I subscribed after the second chapter. Oh, speaking of which...
Alex is the BEST boy, and no one can convince me otherwise. Something about those mischievous, but innocent submissive types...mmm
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Alright kiddo, Master Bondagefreak has been really patient ;)
It's time for chapter 5 now.

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago Alright kiddo, Master Bondagefreak has been really patient ;)
It's time for chapter 5 now.
I'm afraid I'll have to test your patience more.

August is really busy for me (new school and all) and I don't think I can promise gor a new chapter anytime earlier than September.

Also, to be frank, I'm feeling burnt out from the concept, but I'll still try and write more for it when I have the chance.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 4 years ago Also, to be frank, I'm feeling burnt out from the concept, but I'll still try and write more for it when I have the chance.
You better! Munchkin ;)

Seriously though, take the time you need.
When things settle down for you, feel free to contact me by PM.

What you've created here is enjoyed by a lot of guys and it would be a shame for you to abandon it.
I have some experience with maintaining long term projects. You probably have a general idea of where you wanna go with this, but the entirety of it all is so big and vague that you're afraid you won't do it justice, am I right?

If that's the case, go slow. One chapter at a time.
Baby steps.

If you hit a mental block, drop me a note.
I might be able to get your creative juices flowing again.

This story has a LOT of potential. A lot.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic