The Twelve Labors of Hector (M/M+) Chapter 5 is (Finally) Up!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Who is your favorite target?

Alex
23%
Gabriel
16%
Cedric
25%
Mike
14%
Brody
23%

Total votes: 44

BondageBoyFan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageBoyFan »

I miss this story. Hope you break this writers block soon. Good luck
Come On! Gag me with that delicious underwear already <3
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I'm so sorry guys, I can't believe it took me two months to write one chapter. I hope this one's length can compensate for how long it took to come.

Also, added a poll, now that Hector had more than a few captures under his belt. Feel free to vote for your fave and explain why.

Day 3 - Target 5: Brody

It was surprisingly easy to carry Mike and Cedric from my van to my room. Of course, one was in a duffel bag and the latter was wrapped in a rug for the occasion; so it’s not like they could struggle much. Thanks to my build, their combined weight was the least of my worries.

As promised, two of Mr. Jun’s men were already broke into my room. A sly man named Luck and a muscle head I keep forgetting his name. I guess it was Tank.

Necessary equipment to carry the cargo was laying on the floor: saran wrap, duct tape, leather belts, muzzles… Shit I normally don’t use, but it’s useful.

My two captives were already packaged: Mummified with tape from ankles to shoulders, muzzled (which had socks sticking out of it, no doubt Luck’s work) and left to wriggle fruitlessly on the floor.

I kneeled, patting Alex’s head. “You two okay? These guys feed you, right? Did they anything funny to you?”

Gabriel grumbled to his gag, but he didn’t seem hurt physically or emotionally. Alex, on the other hand, leaned into my touch. Like a cat, I thought. Kid’s still has a crush on me, even after I kidnapped his ass.

“Hector, you know I never lay a hand on the cargo,” Luck intervened, a mocking tone in his voice. “You hurt my feelings.”

I shrugged, not eager to get in an argument with the chatty man. Luck did his job good, but he had a habit of teasing the goods too much and he was annoying as fuck. He made it up with his scruffy good looks, but didn’t made it fun to work with him.

Noticing I’m not going to entertain him, Luck ran a hand through his blond hair, signing, before getting to work.
Mummifying a man takes a long time but between the three of us, whole thing was done in a couple of hours.

With proper intimidation, Mike easily stripped to his designer briefs and let himself be gagged with a bandanna and leather muzzle after we let him out of the bag. He looked at me with fear, not with submission like Alex. I guess not every kid gets immediate Stockholm Syndrome.

Cedric might have learned his lesson, but I didn’t take any chances. I just cut his clothes from his body and wrapped tape over his limbs while Tank hold his struggling limbs with ease. His choice of underwear was a skimpy jockstrap, which did very little to hide his hard-on. Ironic, considering it was also what he was gagged with.

Luck had a field day with him. “Would you look at that? Ginger boy enjoys chewing socks, doesn’t he? Hector, you taped him up good, sorry to ruin it for doing all over again.”

“Whatever.” I wondered how they were gonna carry them to their vehicle.

Like as he read my mind, Luck spoke: “We have a laundry cart waiting here. Tank, bring it.”

Tank complied. In no time, we were uploading the cargo into the thing.

I recoiled while we dropped Cedric in it. What the hell was this smell?

“Liked it?” Luck grinned. “I asked the guys at the work place to give me all their dirty undies and sports gear. Helps keeping the police dogs away if we come across one.”

Cedric was dropped face down inside the cart, so his situation was quite bad. I could almost hear his muffled screams behind the jock, tape and muzzle.

Almost.

I slapped his tape-clad ass. He needed to calm down, he’s going to have friends.

Gabriel and Mike also gave predictable, yet quieter responses. Maybe it’s because they don’t want to be get punished. Or because there wasn’t enough place in the cart. They could hardly move without rubbing and pushing each other. Mike’s feet were on Gabriel’s face and Latino man was sitting on Cedric’s back.

“Hey, wanna keep one?”

I tried not to look surprised but raised a brow. Luck scratched the back of his head.

“Didn’t think you’d get four guys already. I don’t want to make two rounds. I don’t mention the blond twink to the boss and you keep him. He seems to be attached to you.”

I nodded, glancing at Alex. Kid looked relieved.

You are also getting attached to him, I thought. It’s not good, you know you can’t keep him.

As I helped Tank and Luck emptying my laundry stock over the three men in the cart, I decided that I don’t care.

I had very little time to spend with him, so might as well make it good.

After we left alone, I ordered take out, splitting it with Alex.

Making him promise he’ll be silent before removing his gag, I pulled him to my chest, sitting against the headboard. I didn’t touch him aside from feeding food into his mouth with my hands, but there’s no doubt he felt my erection poking his butt through the tape.

Before going to sleep, I just wrapped a bandanna over his mouth and cuddled him. We didn’t speak with each other since three days ago, but I felt I could trust him.

And he didn’t have a say in trusting me or not.

A new day, a new target.

My next mission was capturing Brody aka gogoboi98. A 22-year-old, fresh out of college. He had a typical “bro” look on him, with a stocky build, broad shoulders and messy brown hair and stubble.

Unlike my previous targets, Brody was no stranger to being bound and gagged. gogoboi98 was a semi-famous streamer, infamous for doing kinky stuff for his viewers. In other words, he was a cam boy.

I opened an account in the streaming site he used and quickly subscribed to his channel. He quickly greeted me with a PM, saying he had a show just that day and I could watch it.

Meanwhile Alex was watching me with a curious look. I guess he was just now thinking about how I frequently use the internet for catching gullible studs.

I pulled out the credit card number Mr. Jun gave me and made a generous donation to Brody.

This gained me another PM, this time informing me on how I could request him something special today.
His message ended with a “just keep it reasonably kinky lol ;)

I smiled to myself, sending just a cryptic smiling emoji as reply.

I had a few hours before the stream, so I watched a couple of Brody’s videos meanwhile with Alex.

The frat boy was good at being a cam boy.

He’d enter the view shirtless, leaving the audience wondering about whether he wears anything at all. After pinching his own nipples and moaning provocatively, he’d move on to requests, all while his wrist moving just under the screen.

A few of them wanted Brody to show them his socked feet. Some wanted him to take the socks in his mouth, continuing the show with dirty fabric hanging from his mouth. He’d look smug, brown eyes filled with cockiness even when he’s presenting his briefs-clad ass to the camera or smelling his own sweaty shirt.

I could tell this was going to be a fun day.

Before Brody’s show started, I parked in front of his house. Of course he his real identity and address but Mr. Jun still found him.

He always finds the men he likes.

I opened my laptop. His house was in the second floor of a cheap apartment building. Entering there from the fire exit was a piece of cake. Restraining Brody… well, why should I do it when I could make him do it?

A couple of minutes after the promised time, Brody opened his cam. The chat was already filled with impatient comments and horny suggestions.

The star of the show was only wearing dog tags and headphones as far as I could see. He took a look at the comments and rubbed his impressive pecs with one hand. He knew these sorry lot was desperate for wanking to him and he knew that.

He was the alpha here. For the meanwhile, I thought.

“I see a new face here,” Brody ran a hand through his spiked up hair, giving us a show of his modestly haired armpit. “gogoboi98 here, people. Hope you sick fucks are enjoying this.”

He leaned back in his chair and raised his left foot. Turns out he was wearing compression shorts underneath. It was black and skin tight, showcasing his sizable package nicely.

“I know some of y’all get off from my feet, so take it.” He wriggled his toes, grinning with glee.

And here I thought Alex was slutty. The kid was practically a nun, compared to this attention whore.

Eh, I’m not one to judge. Whatever pays his bills.

Before writing anything, I waited him to grant a few requests. For fifteen minutes he pulled a pair of dirty briefs over his head, gave head to a dildo, placed clothes pegs to his brown nipples and flexed his arm muscles.

He’d stop and rub himself through his shorts once in a while, reading through the marriage proposals and sex offers, chuckling.

Making another hefty donation, I entered the chat, asking Brody if he knew what sensory deprivation is.

He looked confused. “Guys, is there anyone who knows what yournewdaddy wants? Is it some BDSM thing?”

With other viewers enthusiastically helping me, we made Brody tape his wrists together in front of him and open some white noise channel for his headphones.

“I just need to stay like this for ten minutes, right?”

I reminded him that he needs to be unable to see or speak, as well.

Brody seemed reluctant but after chat forced him a little, he caved in. Wasn’t easy with his hands tied, but he managed to put a sleeping mask over his eyes and place a dirty sock in his mouth.

Man, for all his macho guy bullshit, he sure likes sucking sweaty footwear.

He started to moan loudly and writhe around, oblivious to anything around him.

That was my cue.

After entering Brody’s flat from the window with a coil of rope with me, I couldn’t hear anything.

Predictable, his room must be sound-proof.

Find room, quietly enter, capture the beefcake.

I was slightly surprised that he was still pretending to struggle in his chair. He must have liked this, judging from the wet spot on his compression shorts.

I slowly approached Brody, afraid of disturbing him with my movement but he was so caught up in the show that he didn’t notice me. Headphones and blindfold helped, too.

Looking over his shoulder, I could see chat bursting with comments: Who was this guy, was this also part of the act, what was going to happen now etc. A few comments suggested me to molest Brody.

A couple of sane viewers realized something was wrong and tried to warn their cam boy, but it was impossible for him to see them.

Brody was rubbing his length his bound hands, his breath coming up with short pants. He was putting up a show, but he had no idea there was a VIP subscriber with him in the room.

That’s why he was frozen with shock when I wrapped an arm around shoulders and put a hand over his mouth.

“Hey, Brody,” I said, knowing he can’t hear me. “Your bonds seem a little loose. Let me help you with them.”

Brody didn’t put up a fight, not really. He was so confused and disoriented by the whole thing that, when he started to fight back, I already tied up his ankles, knees, tights, shoulders and arms. Then I reinforced them with his own duct tape.

He has some nice facial hair, so I didn’t use tape to gag him. Instead I picked a clean dildo from his collection and wrapped rope around it. Pushing the large silicon length between his pink lips, I knotted the two sides of the rope at the back of stud muffin’s nape.

Brody groaned, tried to dislocate the dildo, but realized he needs to suck it if he doesn’t want to drool all over his man tits.

I checked the chat one last time before deleting the video that had me.

One PM intrigued me. Lckthephntm had typed “nice gag dude but id use my real thing lololol”

I rolled my eyes. “Come on, kid,” I said, lifting the Brody’s trussed up frame over my shoulder. “You’re going to work full time now, just for one viewer.”

I used a laundry bag to carry Brody into my van.

For all his annoying tendencies, Luck had some good ideas.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Glad to see you back! And nice chapter too! Alex is utterly adorable! And I had fun reading through Brody's 'show' XD
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

Great instalment!
BondageBoyFan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageBoyFan »

Omg. I love it. ALex is so precious. Cant wait to see where this story goes
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Another amazingly hot chapter of this awesome story! Brody is so handsome, and I loved the way Hector captured him! Absolutely worth the wait!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Brody is indeed a really handsome, horny guy.
I like him. The dildo gag was definitely a nice surprise ;)

My vote unsurprisingly went to Alex though.
Mr Brody AKA "Beefcake" is definitely up there, but we don't know much about him yet, so giving him my vote would be premature.

Alex on the other hand is completely taken with his captor.
Him being aloud to stay with Hector for a bit longer and the scene that ensued between the two was one of my favourite bits so far. Simply precious, my friend.

Such a cute little munchkin.
I definitely feel what Hector is feeling right now.
He needs to do his job, but I can truly sympathise with his temptation to keep the little, submissive blondie-boi all for himself.

Superbly done!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

notreallyme06
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by notreallyme06 »

Yay! So glad you're continuing. This story is a treasure.

My favorite is Cedric. Love a fiery redhead who keeps ending up bound, gagged, and shoved into piles of dirty jock straps.....

Although, there's a part of me that's still thinking about that nerdy photographer who got grabbed and tied up in the closet. We have so little information about him, so my imagination is running wild.

In my imagination, he looks like this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Man, it's a good thing I voted for little Alex!
My vote is the only thing keeping him above all his other competitors.

I'm wondering if maybe Hector should get a vote on this one. Haha!

As for the vote turnout, I'm afraid this is all DeeperThanRed's fault for introducing us to such a delectable choice of tasty subs ;)

Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

I loveeee this story. Where do I sign up to be his personal pet 😅
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Man, I'm so happy that I stumbled across this story! Your writing makes this really enjoyable, and I forget about the webpage and the words and quickly find myself in the scenes as they happen. Well done, and know that you have a new fan eager for more! 🙃
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Glad to see little Alex still leading the poll!
BUMPING this, so that new forum members will see it.

BondageBoyFan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageBoyFan »

@bondagefreak Alex is so Cute. So glad he's in the lead.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

It's been a while, but this storyline still holds my interest.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping you'll eventually come back to this, buddy.

BondageBoyFan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageBoyFan »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago It's been a while, but this storyline still holds my interest.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping you'll eventually come back to this, buddy.
Agreed, love this story still! Hope you do decide to start it up again.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Such a great cast of characters, I just reread the entire thread!!

It is so worth it.

Each target is presented so well in their updates, they could all have their own threads. I was actually sad to see three of them going away, especially my favorite redhead jock :cry: (will we see him again DTR??? ;) )

This deserves to remain on the first page of this forum :D
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Blover43
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blover43 »

Long time lurker, first time poster. Just wanted to say how much I love this series, though I may be in the minority who believes that Gabriel’s chapter is the hottest just because he was already in his undies 😆. I really hope there is more on the way, though I don’t want to rush perfection.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

This series is such a turn onThere are more labors to perform: Capturing the Cretan Bull and the Studs of Diomedes, for instance.

Cedric is my favorite...wrapped in a rug.! Good job, [mention]DeeperThanRed
Fool
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fool »

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]

Such a good story! It moves from tie up scene to tie up scene so easy! My fist vote was for cedric but i had to switch after reading the brody scene. Nice of him to do all the work 😂

I would be very happy to see more of this one.
Boundguys97
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boundguys97 »

Such a great story! I hope it can be finished one day. Not only do I want to see the other labors, but just to see what happens to everyone. Gabriel especially.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I remember reading this great story back when I was still a lurker. Seeing it bumped back up to the top of the forum made me want to revisit it, and wow, I remember why I enjoyed it so much! It's a great concept (And Im a sucker for greek myth tie-ins). Gabriel is definitely my favorite, even if he isn't as popular as some others. Not sure what the likelihood is of this story continuing, but I'm adding my voice of support, [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]!
My M/M Stories Here
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Boundguys97[/mention]
Welcome to the forum, buddy! Always great to see a new face in these parts.
Looking forward to seeing you become a regular user on here.

Boundguys97
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boundguys97 »

Any chance this story will continue? I’m genuinely invested in Hector’s attachment to Alex, and want to see the other labors he has has to endure.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Boundguys97 wrote: 4 months ago Any chance this story will continue? I’m genuinely invested in Hector’s attachment to Alex, and want to see the other labors he has has to endure.
Sorry, but I almost certainly won't return to this story.

I really started it on a whim and didn't plan the ending at all - by the last chapter, I had no idea what to do with some characters and plot points I set up, let alone the ones that didn't even appear yet.

I still like this story and am glad people enjoyed it but I really don't have the motivation to try and salvage a multi-chaptered story with so many characters from them.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@DeeperThanRed While I understand and appreciate your reasons, I am sad we won't see the end of this story.

If you ever change your mind and decide to pick it back up, however, you've got a dedicated reader/supporter/cheerleader right here! Whatever stories you produce, this one or other ones, I'll happily enjoy!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic