Spider in a Hole Classic 1960's Adventure Parts 1 -6 (MMM/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagejeopardy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Spider in a Hole Classic 1960's Adventure Parts 1 -6 (MMM/M)

Post by bondagejeopardy »

I can’t remember who arranged for me to meet Nigel but he seemed to appear out of a healthy desire to be properly tied up and gagged based on stories I had read or kids series on TV and growing up in the 60’s, they were plentiful. Even the school bookshelves were bursting with young detectives or just nosy kids poking their noses into other peoples business. And those kids, sometimes as old as 20, had to be taught a lesson and disposed of or left bound and gagged to meet a clandestine end in underground caves which filled up with water or other remote areas where they were told they would never be found.

Watching a Sunday afternoon adventure where Spider, a young lad of my 18 year age, was caught by smugglers he was watching, was only let down by a falling rock wherupon he was set upon by the gang. We had to wait a whole week to enjoy what was to come. The cameras closed in on Spider who by this stage had his wrists tied behind his back and a thick black cloth over his mouth. The camera concentrated on his face and his trendy thick black polo neck. He wasn’t looking his confident self and was watching one of the gang tying his ankles together.

‘You won’t have long to wait kid, the sneery gang leader spoke with a whiney voice which almost gave away his enjoyment. The tides coming in and you’ll be washed away. Pity you and your mates in your posh school didn’t get the hint the other night. You won’t be playing football again. Oh, I almost forgot’
He picked up Spider’s black wooly hat which had come off in the struggle and pulled it over his head. ‘We wouldn’t want you to get cold’ He slapped the youth’s face and laughed It’ll be like a school swimming lesson’.

One of the younger gang, probably of Spider’s age sneered and said ‘ah pity we tied him up I wanted his sweater and jeans’ Yeah said his mate laughing at Spider, we should have tied you up in your school uniform then you’d look not so smart’. ‘Who wears short shorts, nosy kids wear short shorts’

One of the gang threw his lighted cigarette down, it didn’t land on the youth but hissed in the damp cold cavern and Spider only knew too well he was well and truly in a hole.

'I'm putting my balaclava on said the young thug, it puts a mean look on me' Pulling on the black slit balaclava obviously excited him and he crouched down beside Spider. 'Do you think I look mean' The thugs face was close to Spider who despite feeling fairly helpless, didn't answer but felt a stirring in his jeans, it was obvious that this lad and him shared a similar interest.

'Shut it said the boss, otherwise I'll tie and gag you as well and you both can enjoy each other's company' Whoaa said Balaclava Boy his eyes gleaming looking at the silent trussed up Spider.

Earlier he had rushed home from school and quickly changed from the basics of his school uniform. Spider’s school insisted that all boys wore grey shorts with knee length socks bearing the school colours. The long socks used to work their way down eventually and Spider being a tidy smart boy wore elastic garters hidden by the turndown to keep them up. Taking off his shorts and pulling on his tight blue jeans felt good and all he had to do was pull his thick black polo neck over his grey school jumper similarly etched with the school colours. That felt good and warm. Spider always pretended to hate his school uniform but secretly he enjoyed wearing shorts and the traditional white underwear of briefs and sleveless vest.

But lying alone in the cold dark cave, he was glad of the extra layers and it would give him time to experiment. First his bound wrists. They were very tightly tied with thin rope and a lot of it, perhaps if he could find a knot or rub them on a sharp rock. The gag was a different story. He’d opened his mouth to call out when capured but a thick cloth had been shoved into his mouth and a black cloth tied over it. He managed a faint mumble, but no one would hear him.
Last edited by bondagejeopardy 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard. In a more innocent day, such tales abounded in the cinema ("Saturday Mornng Pictures") and on TV. What a pity the nasty-minded now rule.

Looking forward to the continuation.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

A traditional Youth In Trouble tale from days gone by (except the bit about a "stirring in his jeans", which was what it was all about for me).

Thanks for posting!
bondagejeopardy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Mitch pulled up outside his girlfriend Mellanie’s house on his Yamaha Motorbike. He had finished work early and spent some of his wages on a new Kangol full face helmet and knee high leather boots adorned with white sea boot socks. After all, he had just purchased a bigger motorbike and had to look the part. Mr White, Melanie’s father was polishing his treasured Vauxhall Victor car. ‘Evening Mitch’ he said. Mitch peeled down the football scarf that was covering his nose and face. ‘Evening Mr White he said nervously.’
‘Melanie’s just ready, be careful on that motorbike won’t you’
‘Oh yes Mr White I have to be you see I’ve sold it to Spider’
Mr White studied the youth, his blonde hair flowing free it reminded him of his own youth, carefree motorcycle rides.
‘Ah well good Mitch I suppose you’d be buying something like a Mini’
‘Nah said Mitch, a bigger bike cos all me mates are’ He’d forgotten his etiquette with Mr White who looked at him with suspicion.
At this moment Melanie came out of the door and Mitch handed her his old helmet, ’It’s yours now he said, I’ve got a new one’
‘Where are we going said Melanie’
‘Well first we are going to meet Mitch at the cave, he want’s to try and ride my bike as he’s buying it’.

‘I hope he’s not wearing his school uniform, he’s a bit old to be wearing shorts at 18 said Melanie’

‘No I dont think so, he’s leaving school soon and has a job but I always thought he looked smart in his uniform and he always preferred us lads at the comp school I think shorts suit him, he’s a good looking guy’

Mitch accelerated down the narrow lanes towards the cave, he pulled up and put the stand down. ‘Funny he said, his voice muffled through the football scarf, theres a padlock on the door, that was never there before’.
‘Well it shows Spider isn’t here, shall we go to the beach said Melanie’
‘Mitch pulled down his scarf and grinned’

Spider helplessly bound and gagged had spent what seemed an eternity trying to free himself. I must hurry he said, the tide will be in and the sewage plant empties down this part. He rolled helplessly towards the cavern intersection when he heard the sound of a motorcycle.

‘That will be Mitch, he’d forgotten the bike trial arrangement’

Mitch’s voice could be heard through the locked door ‘MMMMPPPHH’ cried Spider he thrust his body forward as if to make some noise but he was so well gagged it was useless. He banged his helpless body against a rock and drummed with his shoes but no one could hear.

“Ahhhh’ he would have screamed if the gag had’nt prevented it as the stirring in his jeans became unbearable.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for putting the second chapter in the appropriate place, [mention]bondagejeopardy[/mention] . I have removed the other copy.
bondagejeopardy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Part 3
Spider was dismayed to hear the bike start up and ride off. I’ve had it he thought silently but what if he’s taken Melanie down to the beach, they usually sit and cuddle in the secluded spot where this cave has an outlet. He might be able to get down there and loosen a few rocks. Over the years, rockfalls had covered the access but it might work.

Melanie and Mitch were affectionately kissing on the beach. ‘This is so private said Mitch, we won’t be bothered by anyone he grinned’.

Meanwhile, Spider, with a massive effort had managed to turn himself round with his back to what he hoped was the tunnel leading to the beach. He had tied shuffling forward using his bound feet to pull him along and his tied wrists to push but now he was shuffling backwards using his feet to push. Everything was a huge effort, breathing through his nose was restricted and his bound limbs ached. Plus he had an enourmous bulge in his jeans which drove him crazy and with his hands tied behind his back, there was no relief.

Mitch and Melanie were getting very amourous, Mitch also had a big bulge in his jeans. ‘I wonder where Spider is Mitch said. It’s not like him to miss out’
‘Maybe you think more of Spider than me’ snapped Melanie
‘Course not he’s a mate I’m a bit worried’.
‘Maybe he’s tied up with something else’ said Melanie with a bored look on her face.

Spider doubled up and jerked his knees with a massive effort to get himself alongside the wall. His eyes rolled and a muffled ahhhh mmmmph came from his stuffed mouth. He had orgasmed and ejaculated into his tight jeans and it was like nothing he’d ever known. It lasted it seemed hours and his crotch pulsated up and down. A huge wet patch appeared on his jeans. He panted I know I’ve had wet dreams but this and why.

‘What was that noise snapped Melanie, it sounded like a moan’

‘Dunno said Mitch’ By this time his bulge had gone, he was still thing about Spider.

A tapping rattling sound came fron the rocks and a rapid tapping caused a few to fall down.
‘Hello’ said Mitch.

More rattling then a MMMph sound.

‘There’s someone or something behind this rock he cried’ and began removing the tumbling rubble.

Suddenly a pair of shoes with the ankles bound came through the rocks.

Melanie and Mitch pulled more rocks out revealing blue jeans. ‘Pull Melanie’ and between them they dragged a bound and gagged youth out from the cave.

‘Its Spider’ cried Mitch.

‘Might have known you boys a stupid game, he’s even wet himself’

Mitch pulled the cloth down from Spider’s mouth, Spider made a gurgle and tried to spit out the stuffing but Mitch pulled it out.

‘Ahhh breathed Spider I could hardly breath’

‘Who did this’ demanded Mitch untying his wrists

‘Those men that we saw going in the cave the other day’

‘The one’s we thought were smugglers’

‘Yeah’ Spider rubbed his wrists which were red with chafing.

Mitch untied his ankles, Spider got up unsteadily, ‘Careful Mate you’ve had a shock’

‘I need a piss’ wherupon Spider dashed behind the rock.

‘Charming said Melanie thought he already had by that wet patch’

‘ Darling’ said Mitch, ‘We’ve got to get him home and rested and then report this to the Police’

‘Well you two do it and play adventures cos I’m bored. With that Melanie got up. ‘Dont bother, I’m walking.

‘You alright mate’ shouted Mitch, ‘Let’s get you home’

Spider came out from behind a rock looking very embarrassed. ‘I’ll have to dry these jeans off before me Mum sees them’

‘That’s OK mate we’ll take the scenic route home on the bike and the wind will dry you out’
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

It's good to see a new episode but don't rush things. Give people time to read your posts. Just my opinion.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Welcome to the forum! Glad to see this story! Always enjoyed the feeling of old serials were the hero is tied and gagged by the bad guys! Glad to see it in a story
bondagejeopardy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Part 4

Spider looked at Mitch. What was going on he thought as the stirring in his damp underpants came again. I’m gonna ride pillion behind Mitch with his bike gear on. Spider had looked at Mitch riding his motorbike many times and liked the look, and now, well he didn’t know what was happening, he looked again at the youth his black leather jacket, thick black polo neck, black leather motorcycle socks and yes the socks, I wonder if he’ll sell me his motorcycle socks with the bike. Spider was confused and getting harder, he looked up from Mitch’s socks to see him tying his football scarf over his nose and mouth and pulling his full face helmet on, it put a mean look on the boy with just his eyes showing.

‘Get a move on Spider, you’ll be alright in your sweater but you’ll need a scarf over your face come on I’ll show you’

Mitch was looking straight at Spiders eyes and so was Spider to Mitch, Mitch pulled the scarf over the boys nose and mouth and pulled the helmet on his head. The scarf smelt of Mitch.

“Get on then’ said Mitch.

Mitch climbed on the bike and put his feet on the pegs. Spider hit the starter and the bike roared into life, Mitch clicked into gear and they were off. Spider was aware he was very hard and was right behind Mitch.

Mitch rode fast and he enjoyed it, several times he had braked and felt Spider being thrust into his
backside. Fuck what is this, he’s hard. ‘You alright mate’ he shouted to Spider ‘Wanna ride faster’

‘Yeah’ Spider was headshocked, he wanted something with Mitch but wasn’t sure what.

They arrived outside Spider’s house with a roar of noise. As soon as the helmets were off and the scarves covering their faces were rolled down Spider said ‘dont tell my mum anything, she’ll call the police’

‘Ah, it’s you boys said Spider’s mum and look at the state of you Spider, your’e covered in dust and sand, take your clothes off and I’ll wash them, what have you been up to you dirty boys.

Spider wondered if she was a mind reader as he was now convinced he wanted a dirty session with Mitch.

‘We’ll just go upstairs Mum’

Inside Spiders bedroom he peeled off the sweater and polo neck just standing in his school jumper’ y fronts and school knee socks.

‘Bet those socks will be good for biking’ said Mitch Mate your Y’s are pretty damp’ He didn’t know why but he touched Spider’s Y’s which not only were damp but smelt of cum.

‘Shut up’ said Spider angrily ‘I don’t know how it happened’

Spider took off his knee socks then his school tie jumper and shirt. He stood and looked at Mitch,

‘I’m going for a shower, I’ll throw these out of the bathroom door if you can take them down to Mum.

Mitch picked up the vest and Y’s, he thrust them into his face and sniffed Whhhoa, what am I doing he said.
bondagejeopardy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Part 5

Mitch picked up the dirty clothes, first the 501 jeans, he sniffed the crotch, mmm more boy cum smells, exploring further the pockets. Out came a couple of lengths of cords from one and a sodden white and black cloth. Puzzled it suddenly clicked, these were used to tie and gag him.

‘Spider where are your dirty clothes’ cried his mother up the stairs.

Mitch took downstairs the black polo neck and jeans. “Where’s the rest”

‘Dunno said Mitch’

‘I don’t know what goes on in that boys head, half his school uniform’s missing, look take these school shorts up he left them on the floor when he went out, I’m going out shopping now, you talk some sense into him’

Mitch entered the bedroom, there was the clunk of the shower door opening and shutting, then water running so he quickly took off all his clothes, not really knowing what he was doing but he was going to experiment. He pulled on Spiders vest and y fronts, the underpants still felt deliciously damp, then the shirt. He hadn’t worn grey school shorts since he was 12 but pulling these on felt deliciously
boyish. Then the grey knee socks with grey colours, how these socks stunk. The elastic grey garters had a wonderful grip and schoolboy neatness. He looked in the mirror and liked the look of the vest visible through the white shirt. He had first noticed this about Spider ealier in the year when it had been hot and he had taken off his grey school jumper. There was some sort of sexyness both with the removal of the jumper and Spider wearing an undershirt, maybe a sort of schoolboy naiveness which invited further investigation of his underwear. Mitch tied the school tie and put the grey school jumper on. He laid on the bed.

Idly, he opened the bedside drawer, several school socks fell out and a dirty fotball sock. Mitch grinned, our Spider likes socks. He fingered the cloths and ropes that had been used to tie and gag Spider. Still grinning and getting harder he admitted he’d enjoyed the sight of Spider tied and gagged.

The bedroom door opened and Spider came in. “What the fuck” he cried seeing Mitch wearing his school uniform.

Spider lunged at Mitch but the latter was the stronger and he pulled the towel off Spider. ‘Not so strong now schoolboy maybe I should have left you tied up’ He showed Spider the ties and gags ‘What these for bondage games for later get dressed…..in my clothes’

Spider didn’t offer any resistance.

He took a bit of time but finally stood there in Mitch’s full bike gear. Mitch had enjoyed watching put on the motorcycle socks and boots

‘Nice said Mitch you look good get on the bed’

Spider obeyed. ‘My Mum will be back soon’ He seemed very nervous.

Mitch pulled Spiders hands behind his back and tied them tightly, ‘Not so tight’ Mitch stuffed the sodden white cloth in his mouth and grinned ‘Bring back memories or maybe this one’ he showed the boy a stinking school sock. Spiders eyes gleamed “I thought you’d prefer this’ and tied it firmly in position with another one.

Finally he tied Spiders motorcycle booted ankled legs together and rolled him off the bed onto the floor jerking him into a sitting position facing the bed.

‘Like me wearing your school uniform’ Spider looked at him with bleary eyes, this was like one of those wet dreams he’d had over other boys.
bondagejeopardy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Part 6

Mitch unzipped the shorts and pulled out his cock, Spider made a gurgle it was huge. Mitch held his huge tool and got closer to Spider. ‘I like socks too so I’m gonna aim at your gag’

Mitch stuffed the white cloth in his mouth which had been used to gag Spider and bound it in position and began caressing his cock. Fuck he said to himself, this gag was used for real on Spider who watched helpless and rock hard, Spider found by moving his knees he was able to grip his cock but other than that he was pretty helpless. He just looked at Mitch who was wearing his school uniform with the gag that had been used on him.

Mitch moaned and groaned behind his gag it seemed forever until a muffled yell and a torrent of cum hit Spider in the face hitting him in the eyes and trickling into his sockgag Mitch just kept coming and eventually the white cum trickled into Spiders mouth.

Mitch picked up his crash helmet and scarf. ‘I’m gonna try nd find these bad smugglers now and because they’ll recognize you, I’m going undercover…in your school uniform so I’m gonna leave you for a bit….nice and snug’ He wrapped the scarf over Spider’s nose and mouth, pulled down the helmet and snapped the buckle. Then the visor went down.

Mitch untied Spiders ankles and jerked him into a standing position, he opened the bedroom door and pushed him into the landing. ‘Downstairs and no funny business’ he ordered. Spider was propelled into the outside toilet . He was forced to sit and then Mitch found another rope and tied his ankles to the toilet pan. The door shut. He was alone and very hard.

Gagged and his face covered in a thick wool scarf, Spider moaned into the helmet.
bondagejeopardy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Would you go out as an 18yr old wearing school uniform and shorts to look for smugglers leaving your best mate bound and gagged in a toilet. Well wait for next instalment as the tide turns :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic