CHAPTER INDEX: BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 3 years ago I vote yes, only of course if you have the time/energy to do such a task BF :)
Thanks for the support, kiddo.
But I unfortunately will not be reviving this.

I think I'm now realising why this thread has seen an enormous and very sudden drop of views.
The board used to have a bunch of cool features last year (Tagging, related-sister topics, flags, etc).
This used to be Bound and Gagged's sister thread.
It was displayed when you scrolled down to the bottom of each B&G page or went to the most recent post.

Now that the "sister topics feature" (along with every other feature) has been disabled, this thread no longer appears at the bottom of B&G and serves no purpose.

If the feature is reinstalled, it might be worth revisiting.
But as it stands now, this Index will be burried under countless old posts in a matter of days, and interested members will be very hard pressed to find it amidst all the other threads.

So there's very little point in reviving/fixing it.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

@bondagefreak, I always wondered what happened to the flags and tagging. Why were these features uninstalled and is there any way to fix it? It's a shame because this is honestly such a useful tool :/

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 3 years ago @bondagefreak, I always wondered what happened to the flags and tagging. Why were these features uninstalled and is there any way to fix it? It's a shame because this is honestly such a useful tool :/
They were uninstalled when the entire board had to be reinstalled last year.
Not my place to speak for the staff, but the Admin team is currently dealing with other priorities such as site speed and hosting.

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Yeah, it's sad that the added functionality had to go. I really appreciated the notifications that the site sent me when you tagged me in a story which you thought would be interesting for me. That is gone unfortunately.

But on the other hand, the issue of the site being very slow is still a problem. There are times when I'm unable to access the site and sometimes it just stops working when I hit the "submit" button when I've written a comment, which is frustrating. I now copy my reply before hitting that button, just to be sure I still have my text if some strange website behaviour occurs.

I used this index to find relevant chapters when it was still more prominently visible. But then it got out of sight, and things that get out of sight usually also get out of mind.

By the way, I get logged out also if I click on "main page" (at the top of the page). It doesn't happen if I click on "board index". Strange...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THE KINK INDEX IS FINALLY FIXED AND RUNNING!
WILL BE BRINGING IT UP TO SPEED WITH CHAPTERS 145-220 OVER THE COURSE OF THE NEXT FEW DAYS.

[mention]Arizian[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]LK3869[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]Windrunner[/mention] [mention]TiedNW[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]harsim[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]lengban[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Johnsnow[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]gaggedup[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]george_bound[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]beserkade12[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]ziptiedboy[/mention] [mention]hb54[/mention] [mention]Harlequinn22[/mention] [mention]NotRowan[/mention] [mention]Valimure[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Itsuki Hoga[/mention] [mention]Noidilop[/mention] [mention]Lily[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]5T3V3N[/mention] [mention]Mummyboi[/mention] [mention]Shadesflirty[/mention] [mention]JayMoe[/mention] [mention]Charmides[/mention] [mention]StealthAlex[/mention] [mention]Phoenix[/mention] [mention]Havok978[/mention] [mention]Tickler1079[/mention] [mention]handovermouth[/mention] [mention]hotgom[/mention] [mention]Sockboy84GER[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]Blakenome1999[/mention] [mention]Yellow[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]AF1snffr[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]bluemoon27[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Gagman[/mention] [mention]tugdreamer421[/mention] [mention]kiwi[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Johnny[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]tapegagged08[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]YourCaptor75[/mention] [mention]boundsub[/mention] [mention]SoccerCleat[/mention] [mention]sock_gagged[/mention] [mention]TcklshSocks[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]CrazyAsianGuy[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]FrenchGinger[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]BondageKitten[/mention]

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

VERY excited to see this up and running again!

I loved using this as a resource to find my favourite parts.
Thanks bondagefreak for planning to revive this :)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 3 years ago VERY excited to see this up and running again!

I loved using this as a resource to find my favourite parts.
Thanks bondagefreak for planning to revive this :)
[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] Glad to hear that, boy!
Yup, I've been getting a few requests (from members who were using this but who have yet to post a single comment on B&G *ahem*) to revamp the browsing index.

I've fixed all the broken links and managed to link up all the chapters to date.
Next comes the rather laborious task of actually indexing all the kinks.
Might take me a week or two to get the indexing done on BOOKS V and VI.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

JUST ADDED THE SIZE CHARTS AND
THE FOOTWEAR ODOUR + READER TOLERANCE CHARTS TO THE INDEX.

GIVEN HOW TEDIOUS IT IS TO SIFT THROUGH THE STORY POSTS IN ORDER
TO FIND THESE, THE INDEX IS THE IDEAL LOCATION FOR THEM.

CHARACTER SIZE CHART

CHARACTER FOOTWEAR ODOUR OUTPUT (1-20)

READER TOLERANCE VS CHARACTER OUTPUT

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Great idea and loving the nick names
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Special thanks to [mention]Pup[/mention] for his wonderful initiative!

PUP'S IDEA ABOUT THE 10 CHAPTERS LIST

THE CHAPTER INDEX IS NOW FULLY UP TO DATE

ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Holy crap there is a long list of stories here! I fully intend on reading them! What do the letters in parentheses stand for?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]ShortSocks[/mention]
Hey bud,
I think you may have misread something.

This isn't a list of stories, and I don't think this thread will be of any use to you (at least not at this time).
This is the Chapter Index readers of BOUND & GAGGED (M+/M+) use to find specific scenes they'd previously read and enjoyed. Allows them to look up earlier events without having to deal with the hassle of manually scrolling through pages and posts.

ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago @ShortSocks
Hey bud,
I think you may have misread something.

This isn't a list of stories, and I don't think this thread will be of any use to you (at least not at this time).
This is the Chapter Index readers of BOUND & GAGGED (M+/M+) use to find specific scenes they'd previously read and enjoyed. Allows them to look up earlier events without having to deal with the hassle of manually scrolling through pages and posts.
Gotcha! Thank you!
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Postin' my favourite chapter list somewhere a little more useful.

Chapter 1 – The Sleeping Bag
Who would I be if I didn’t put the chapter that started it all on this list? This chapter is a preview of many future scenes with its detailed descriptions of Steven in a sleeping bag.

Chapter 100 – Ending the Cycle
Massive turning point in the story, which makes sense given it is chapter 100 and the end of part three. The chapter which finally makes me actually like Nick, (okay that’s harsh but still).

Chapter 37- Safety First
Nick’s overprotective nature comes out after Steven’s escape attempt. Though Steven’s failed escape attempt isn’t something to be happy about, Nick’s strict response to it earns this chapter a place on the list.

Chapter 27 – The Death Scare
The chapter which cemented this story as more than just kink with filler.
Don’t get me wrong plenty of other chapters help with this, this one just stands out when reading through the story for the first time and makes it clear that Brad is a character to root against.

Chapter 14 – Brad’s Revenge
Okay so don’t get me wrong, Brad is a dick, but that doesn’t mean this isn’t a great to read well written chapter. Brad’s actions here continue to be cruel and Nick's responses in the following chapters are interesting to say the least.

Chapter 91 – Room Service (Though really chapters 81-92)
Two mummified subs AND gas masks? Plus Steven’s harsh choice of gag is always a plus, for everyone but him.

Chapter 113 – The Predicament (Well 112-114)
Hogtied tickling, all at the hands of Zack, what’s not to love? Nick is great and all but Zach’s calmer more gentle approach is better.

Chapter 170 – Zack’s Consolation Prize
Zack preventing steven causing any trouble. I certainly was tempted to go for the absolute tease (for everyone involved) that was 169, but Zach’s efficient gagging of Steven to me is just as good if not better than the tease that came before it and the action after it.

Chapter 235 – The Ultimate Payback (Though really 235-238)
The ultimate switch-a-roo. Phil’s ingenious idea and the aftermath is some of the best action in this story, not to mention two people mummified always makes for a great chapter.

Chapter 220 – Unhindered Passions (Though really 217-220)
Steven realising that though he may be weird, other people are too, in his words, realising he finally found another person who got off on sniffing feet. A more playful approach to a sock sniffin’ scene similar to 142 and 143, though without the unfortunate ending.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Postin' my chapter list here as well!

Volobond's Top Ten Moments - in Chronological Order

Chapter 12: Early Mistakes
The sexy taping, the handgag, and the little fondling by Nick - a very good early moment, even if largely consumed by fear of the two kidnappers.

Chapter 51: The Final Blow
Brad getting his comeuppance was SO cathartic, and, of course, a rare moment of having one of the hunky muscle men be the one tied up and gagged! Absolutely one of my favorites.

Chapter 114: The Predicament
Zack's way of taking care of Steven is top notch. Tickling and bondage - yay! No gag - not so yay. But Zack's hot enough that it's one of my favorites anyway.

Chapter 141: Roleplay
Really fun to see Steven in charge for once (even with catastrophic developments). And of course, anything with Jeremy getting tickled and played with is good.

Chapter 151: Denied
Steven in that awesome sleepsack being tickled and edged by Nick and Zack, our resident sex gods? Yay!

Chapter 158: Into the Beast's Lair
I'm not generally one for the actual sex scenes, but Nick's dominance over a helpless and oh-so-vulnerable Steven is incredible

Chapter 160: Enthralled and Subdued
Even with no bondage... the much-needed tenderness from Nick I-Have-SO-Much-Trouble-With-Feelings Hoffman is among the reasons I have for still liking their relationship. Here is one of the chapters where Nick as a good caring dominant boyfriend shines through, with barely any of that irritating machismo or need to prove himself. Just pure happiness.

Chapter 206: Guest of Honor
Woohoo, the return of the muzzle! I love it.

Chapter 217: The Silenced Prisoner
Even if I dislike Kyle and Joshua, I got to admit that the moments Steven was under Joshua's control, gagged, sleepsacked, tickled, and edged, were some of the hottest moments with Shawn and his roommates.

Chapter 235: The Ultimate Payback
How can I not include one of the greatest literary gambits of all time? Phil's ultimate devious tactic pays off and Steven suffers the injustice. Poor Steven, but if it's any consolation, I think we all enjoyed ourselves in the telling of his trial.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

In response to "Pup's Top 10 Moments" list: See Here
BONDAGEFREAK'S TOP 10 MOMENTS
In Chronological Order

Chapter 37 - Safety First
Steven's poorly planned escape attempt ends with him being arrested and taken back into custody by his future boyfriend.
Tender moments aside, Nick's protectiveness really shines through in this scene. Not only does he handcuff, bind and carry his battered prisoner back to camp, but he also takes the little guy into his sleeping bag and personally takes care of keeping him warm and safe during the night. Truly one of my favourite moments in the saga and definitely one of the earliest "tender moments" we got.

Chapter 140 - The Initiation (Though really chapters 140-143)
Steven and Jeremy fooling around unsupervised. Not only was this a much-needed break from the drama surrounding Brad's far-reaching grasp, but it even allowed Steven to spread his wings a little and get a taste of what it feels like to be in control for once.
Twink vs twink battles are awesome, and this was by far one of my favourite scenes to work on.

Chapter 148 - Predators (Though really chapters 148-151)
Another scene of unbridled and unadulterated fun. Steven discovers the joys and frustrations of being zipped in a spandex sleepsack and winds up being tickled, handgagged and edged by Nick and his jumbo-thighed hockey-playing co-worker. This scene also marks Steven getting his first taste of Zack; in the shape of a big, fat WigWam sock. Certainly one of the most arousing scenes I've had the pleasure of working on.

Chapter 161 - Steven's Project (Though really chapter 161-162)
Probably my favourite scene so far. This chapter - and the one that follows it - sets the tone for the future of the main relationship and secures Steven as being more than just Nick's most recent plaything. This scene has special significance for me, in that it speaks loud and clear about my personal views on the fair treatment of full-time subs.

Chapter 170 - Zack's Consolation Prize (Though really chapter 170-173)
Our steamy hot threesome gets ruined when Jeremy unexpectedly shows up. But Zack doesn't leave the room without giving Steven a well-deserved - if not smelly - consolation prize to keep his mouth in check. Steven struggles to escape the maddening, body-hugging sleepsack, but frustration and arousal quickly turn into fear when Nick steps in and turns the remainder of the evening into one hellishly-long edging session.

Chapter 217 - The Silenced Prisoner (Though really chapter 217-220)
Steven finds a kindred spirit in Josh, whilst being subjected to some rather unsavoury smells following his rimming job on Kyle. What was supposed to be a playful evening of lighthearted bondage ends up taking an unprecedented turn when Phil suddenly shows up and adds his own special flair into the mix.

Chapter 223 - Predator Turned Prey (Though really 223-226)
Joshua receives his much-deserved comeuppance at the hands of Shawn's buddies and winds up being forcibly prevented from calling for help through the use of Big Mike's heavily-worn, insanely putrid jockstrap. Steven narrates the scene with a mixture of sympathy, arousal and excitement, before finally falling prey to a somewhat similar fate. This was certainly one of the high points of his stay at Shawn's place.

Chapter 234 - Phil's Revenge (Though really chapter 234-238)
Revenge is a dish best served cold, and Phil certainly knows how to deliver. Not only does he equip Steven's mouth with a pair of his revoltingly pungent socks, but he also lands the "killing blow" by switching the silenced mummies around and setting in motion a plan to get Joshua's decoy into a heap of trouble.

Chapter 247 - Love, Duty And Obedience
A scene that was potentially hard-to-digest, but one that holds great significance in the grand scheme of things.
Steven pushes against the limits of what Nick considers acceptable behaviour, and a very firm disciplinary action ensues. This scene cements the dynamic between our two main characters, whilst at the same time strengthening their bond and ending with an unmistakably tender display of love and affection.

Chapter 258 - The Gift (Though really chapter 258-259)
I'm including this chapter on my list for multiple reasons. The first one being that Nick's desire to please Steven really shines through, to the point where he carries on with his gearing up even though it embarrasses him a little. Steven is also introduced to jumbo-thighed Zack's unbearably cheesy running shoes and ridiculously smelly boxer-briefs, something that was long overdue IMHO.
Lastly, Nick asserting his ownership of Steven by concealing and overriding Zack's undefeatable gag with a tape job of his own really speaks to me on a personal level. That seemingly-benign move actually carries a lot of significance and gives us a really good idea of the current relationship status between Nick, Zack and Steven.

Special thanks to [mention]Pup[/mention] for starting this initiative.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Posting the Stat Cards here for ease-of-finding.
All attribute-related info can be found here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=92307#p92307

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

STATUS UPDATE

INDEX NOW FULLY UPDATED WITH ALL OF THE LATEST CHAPTERS
UPDATED LIST OF BI-WEEKLY POLL RESULTS ADDED TO THE INDEX

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic