Lawyer in Peril (MM/MM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
jshao91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Lawyer in Peril (MM/MM)

Post by jshao91 »

Chapter 1

“Still working on the case huh?” A familiar voice brought Tom back from his thought. Tom looked at blue suited, blond haired guy came unannounced at his office.

Tom had been working hard on this case for the last few months, in which a local gang involved in human trafficking activities countrywide. He is very ambitious about taking them to justice, as winning could bring his career into next level.

“Come on let’s grab a beer and something to eat at our usual place.” Adam said as he unbuttoned his white shirt collar and loosen his blue silk plain tie just enough to get comfortable. He was referring to High Line Bar where law enforcers like police and district attorneys tend to hangout after work.

Tom looked at his watch, and the time indicating few minutes past ten. Tom told him to go first and will meet him there. Adam replied with a big grin, and left Tom to prepare himself.

Tom put on his light grey suit jacket, just before he exited, he stopped in front of mirror and adjusted his darker grey linen tie knot. His dark hair was perfectly slicked back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom hit ‘P3’ button and opened voice memos app on his iphone. He always practiced and recorded his pleadings, he definitely didn’t want to sound unprepared in the court.

“Your Honor, I ask that you to consider...” Tom stepped out of elevator and walked to his car. The basement parking was basically empty except his car. Knowing tonight is Friday night, everyone probably out there celebrating TGIF.

"Hands up, Mr. Attorney!" He didn’t notice two ski-masked figures were moving closer behind his back.

"What the hell…"

"Quiet. Stand over there facing the wall." Tom felt a cold metallic object pushed towards lower part of his back, figured it might be a gun, the only thing to do was to obey.

He walked to the wall slowly, raised his hands in the air. He could feel sweat running down his body.

"Hey if you’re looking for money, my wallet is in my jacket and..."

"Shut your mouth, Mr. Attorney. You’re talking too much."

Tom bit down on his lower lip as his arms were pulled behind him, and his wrists were tied up behind his back. He grunted as more rope was bound around his chest and upper arms. One of the kidnappers turned him around and slammed him into the wall.

Another kidnapper took out a bandanna and a roll of three inches heavy duty silver tape from a leather duffle bag. The bandanna was folded and tied into a knot on the middle.

"You don’t have to…MMMPHHH!" Tom’s objections were cut short as the bandanna was shoved into his mouth and secured with another knot behind his head.

"You lawyers all talk way too much. Never learn how to keep your mouth shut."

Tom yelled through his gag as he was shoved down on to his knees. The gun was pressed against his sweaty forehead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Knowing Tom was a well known workaholic, Adam decided to check on him just in case he stood him up. He knew where Tom parked his car, as he stepped out to basement parking, to his shock he saw Tom was bound and gagged, with a gun on his forehead.

“Oh well who’s joining the party?” Both kidnappers were alerted by arrival sound of elevator and turned their head immediately . The kidnapper signaled with the gun, commanded Adam to join his colleagues.

Adam found himself followed instructions so neither Tom nor him will get hurt. Before he realized he should fight back, his upper body and wrists were tied up adeptly, in a similar fashion as Tom.

His silk handkerchief was taken from breast pocket of his suit jacket and stuffed into his mouth. Before he had a chance to spit it out, duct tape was wrapped around his mouth. Everything happened so quick, almost causing him a gag reflex.

"Good, Now let me make both of you feel a little more secure."

Tom and Adam were thrown down onto the floor, their knees and ankles were tied up tightly. Another bundle of rope were used to bind them back to back, hands were duct taped to avoid them working on each other knots.

The kidnapper peeled off three long strips of duct tape and placed each one specifically over Tom’s mouth, with the bandanna still under it. Every strips of tape were carefully applied over his face, making sure they were smooth and didn’t cause any crease in progress.

"Mmmppphhh?” Tom moaned in discomfort.

“Did they not teach you manners in law school?” Another kidnapper buttoned up Adam’s shirt collar and tightened his tie knot, referring to his dress code.

“We finished these in less than half an hour, must be our personal record, right?” Said one to another. They looked down at their perfectly dressed, trussed up captives, smirked at each other, satisfied of their excellent rope works. One of their phone rang and he went to a quiet corner to answer the call.

Tom and Adam struggled against the restraint, no matter how hard they fought against the rope, they are going nowhere. Tom tried to push the bandanna gag out of his mouth, had zero luck with adhesiveness of heavy duty duct tape around his mouth . Adam played competitive tennis during high school, he wasn’t going to give up easily, he raised his shoulder repeatedly, in a sense hoping to loosen the rope around their chest.

Tom gave up after few minutes, breathing heavily, resting his head down. His chin felt the nubby fabric texture of his perfectly knotted Windsor tie knot, while his neck was rubbing against collar of his light blue dress shirt. The thought of him getting bound and gagged helplessly while perfectly dressed felt strangely...pleasant. Almost arousing. But this wasn’t the time or place to think of such things. While trying to get rid of the thought, his face blushed and felt a sudden hard on in his suit pants. A sense of comfort as he knew Adam wasn’t able to see this embarrassing moment, being tied to him back to back.

Adam wasn’t happy with Tom putting his body weight on him, hindering his attempt to escape. He barely tilted his head towards Tom due to well fitted shirt collar and constricting necktie, insinuating Tom to get off him, however the complaint turned into series of mmpphhing.

Their backs were rubbed against each other from the ineffective struggling, causing friction and heat, they could feel each other backs dripped with sweats, even with the jackets on.

“I think we should take photos as souvenir, how about that?” Ignored his captives’ protests, remaining kidnapper decided to have a bit of fun. He took several photos of them, gagged face details, roped full-body shot, and him with a victory hand signal with them.

“Boss decides to call off and let this acts as a warning for him.“ Another kidnapper returned after phone call, howled with a disappointed undertone.“Let’s go. Job’s done.”

Tom and Adam never felt more relieved than ever, however the kidnapper squatted down and continued. “Oh no, as a punishment both of you are gonna be in this state throughout the weekend, unless you guys can get yourself untied miraculously, because no one is coming to rescue you. The security guard was busy enough with his own problem.”

The kidnapper patted slightly on Tom face, unexpectedly saw the unusual bulge in his pants, and burst out laughing. “Looks like someone enjoying this.” Eyes hinting to his partner.

His partner took out two bandannas and folded them into width enough to cover both captives’ eyes, secured behind their heads. Adam was confused hearing the conversation, had no idea what was going on.

Tom felt someone grabbed his neck, and kissed him on the lips through the thick layers of gag. “You would’ve gotten yourself a very high bidder on the auction block.” Whispered in his ear.
Last edited by jshao91 2 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
jshao91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jshao91 »

Was actually thinking about seeking [mention]Volobond[/mention] and [mention]FelixSH[/mention] opinions on my first ever story before posting.
And then realized I don't have the access the private message.

Anyways did my best on and very much looking forward to your thoughts on the story.

Already have the plot of Chapter 1.1 in mind, reason for Chapter 1.1 (not Chapter 2) was because it was kinda side story to the this chapter, instead of a brand new event.
Last edited by jshao91 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

This has a really good start for your story. I’m excited to see where you go from here.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Excellent, I really liked this one.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Nice to see you already writing. It's a fine beginning, I do especially like how one of the guys gets his top button and the tie done up again. Always enjoyed this idea, of being forced to be dressed correctly, including the sometimes uncomfortable top button of a collar being closed. Also love how, at first, the two assume that they will get freed already, but then realising that they will spend the whole weekend, tied, gagged and dressed up.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
stimle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by stimle »

Loving this already! Can't wait for more.
liam28
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by liam28 »

Hot story. Love well dressed suit and tie guys tied up.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Excellent tale, [mention]jshao91[/mention]!

Love two guys bound back to back!

Looking forward to more from you! :)
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Very good start! I like the story a lot already :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic