A Story Retold

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

A Story Retold

Post by chadmc90 »

A Story Retold..........

<Reserved>
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

Pilot

Somebody’s Knocking, should I let him in?
Lord it’s the Devil, would you look at him?
I’ve heard about him, but I never have dreamed,
He’d have blue eyes and blue jeans……”

I remember that dark night, where someone, who I thought had my back, walked up to my door and knocked. “Hi Johnny, its me……..Robert.”

I never once thought twice about it, as he was there for me when my mother passed away a month ago, letting in Robert Neibors, a child prodigy that had just turned 18, just like himself not too long ago. He was the star of my class with a grade point average of 4.0 and valedictorian of our school. He was everyone’s friend, a swell guy who would do anything for everyone. His charm was unique, and his innocent demeanor seemed genuine. He was everyone’s favorite person, and everyone bought in on his apparent kindness, as did I.

I let him in that night, into my apartment, still full of sorrow and despair. I bet I looked awful that night: shirtless and sweating from the mucky air in my apartment. I had not kept myself properly groomed, and my beard had slowly grown out. My hair was all muffled and uncombed, and my pajamas were dirty and sweaty after wearing them for a couple days. “When was the last time I had a bath?” I thought to myself.

But that didn’t matter to him, as he smiled when I answered the door. “Johnny, I came to check on you.”

As I stared into those bright hazel eyes of his, I got lost. “I’m not gay, but why am I so mesmerized by him?”

“How have you been?” he asked.

I was a mess. I knew that, and he knew that. But despite that, I simply said “I’m fine.”

Robert sighed, and after a moment of giving me a concerned glare: “You don’t look fine. Can I come in?”

Of course, I couldn’t deny him. He was my friend and the only person that supported me all through this. I had no friends in school. I was the geek, the nerd, and I mostly kept to myself. No one was mean to me, necessarily, but it was like I was invisible to everyone. I was invisible to everyone except him. “Yes. Come on in.”

I led Robert into my living room, with was overrun with unwashed dishes and trash I haven’t bothered to clean up. The room was dark, with only the TV on. I liked to keep the lights off to save electricity…..and because I wanted to sleep most of the time. “Please excuse my mess. I haven’t really been doing much of anything lately.” I said, as I turned on a table lamp so there would be at least some light.

Instead of disappointment, Robert just smiled at me. “It’s okay. I’ve seen worse.”

He set with me on the couch, and for a moment there was silence as he looked around the room.

“Would you care for something to drink? I have water, milk, and soda in the fridge.” I asked.

“A glass of water would be great.” He responded.

I went to the kitchen to another mess. I opened my cabinet where all my glassware is supposed to go, provided it was actually clean. I was lucky to find two clean glasses. I fixed my friend a glass of water and me a glass of soda and walked back to the living room.

“Here is your water. I hope I made it to your liking.” I said with a faint smile, trying to lighten the mood. He chuckled at my sarcasm. “Haha. I’m sure you did a good job.”

Robert took a couple of swallows of his water as I took a couple of my soda. “You know, I’ve been thinking about you a lot and wondering how you were doing.”

“I’m doing fine, as I said earlier” I retorted.

“You don’t look fine, bud.”

I thought about getting defensive with him, but I just couldn’t with a face like that. A calm, seemingly caring face like his……”I…I will be okay, I just need some time.”

He stared at me for a moment. “Look, don’t know what its been like for you since losing your mother, and I wouldn’t ever want to experience what you have experienced. But you need to let me help you. I care about you a lot, and I don’t want to see you go down this road. You are an adult now, and you need to start taking care of yourself better. I know it’s hard, especially after losing your mother, but I just want you to know you aren’t alone in this world.”

“But……who do I really have? My mom had no siblings, and my dad was never in my life, and my grandparents passed before I was even born. And I don’t have any friends. None…..”

Robert looked at me for a moment and smiled. “You have me…….”

“I have…….you?”

“Yes, you have me……..and that is all you need……”

Robert reached over and pulled me towards him in an embrace. I didn’t know how to feel about that, other than awkwardness and……..safety? Why did I feel so safe in his arms? He brushed his hand down my exposed back, which sent chills through my body. I didn’t know how to feel about being embraced by another guy like this, but for some reason….I didn’t want him to stop. “What…..What are you doing?” I softly asked.

“I am here for you, John, and I want you to never feel alone again. Do you want me to be there for you? Be in your life?”

My heart started pounding. I didn’t know how to feel about that, or how to answer. “W…what does he mean?”

Robert then bent his head down and gently kissed me on my own head. “I want you to move in with me, John. You don’t have to say yes right now, but I want you to come live with me. I can give you that safety, that company you’ve always wanted. I can be your stone pillar, your rope that will keep you from falling into that dark place.”

I felt paralyzed in his arms, like a bird caught in a cage, but at the same time I felt like a puppy cuddling up with its mom. Then, he turned me around where my back rests gently on his abdomen. He held his arm around my neck gently and used his other hand to caress my body. “I’m not gay, but why am I letting this happen to me?” I wanted to fight it in part, but I……just couldn’t. I closed my eyes as he twiddled his fingers down my stomach and into my pajamas. “That’s it John, just let it go, and let me take the wheel…….”

That night, I was taken by the devil……………..If I had known what he was planning, I would’ve ran, and never looked back……
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Good start.

Heads up for the change to third person ("Johny's heart started . . .")
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

Xtc wrote: 4 years ago Good start.

Heads up for the change to third person ("Johny's heart started . . .")
Thanks for pointing that out. I started out in third person, but as I was writing, I naturally shifted to first, so I decided to revise it to be all first person.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Good decision, it sounds more believable in the first person.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

Xtc wrote: 4 years ago Good decision, it sounds more believable in the first person.
Thanks. I think your right.

This is actually going to be a retelling of Game of TUGs, my very first story on this website. I had been wanting to get back into writing for a while now, but I guess that wasn't possible until I got some time off work, which I do have this summer. I also wanted to retell it in a different way, but the same basic story. I hope everyone enjoys it.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

This is an excellent beginning. Definitely looking forward to the next chapter.

"I'm not gay, but..." can lead to many adventures.
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

Definitely like where this is going :D
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

This is a very good story so far! I look forward to future additions to it!
Bound Down
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bound Down »

Great Story! I love the character dynamics so far. I can't wait to see where this goes.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Fantastic reboot! Can't tell you how happy I am to see you getting back into the writing game.

You have me greatly intrigued.
Can't wait for the next part!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Meac
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Meac »

Drinking game time! Drink each time our protagonist says "I'm not gay".
dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

very good.
Please proceed as fast as possible.

I can't wait :)
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Wooohooo... This is gonna be good!