Scientific observation skills (M/M) - 2 part story

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Scientific observation skills (M/M) - 2 part story

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hi all...

Another short story from me to you. I think this one has potential for a follow up?

I hope ya'll enjoy this...

“Well done Adrian. That’s the fourth assignment with full marks, keep this up and you could become my intern next year.”

Adrian took the assignment from the hand of Prof Reed. His eyes lingered on the professor’s wrist. Adrian was almost shaking with anticipation of what was to come. Soon that wrist would be tied to his other wrist and his body would be at Adrian’s mercy…

Adrian looked down at his assignment, full marks again. He was nailing this subject. And his final assignment had just become certain. He was ready for the next step tonight…

The basic rules for any assignment was to follow these points…

1. Observe
2. Hypothesis
3. Experiment
4. Conclude

Adrian knew where he was, he was at step 3, experiment. Through the year he had made all of his observations and his hypothesis was clear. His Professor was into bondage.

He was now at the point that he needed to conduct the experiment.

Adrian watched closely as his Professor went through the lesson. Ben Reed was a middle aged man with a head of thick black hair. His chocolate eyes were riveting when he engaged with you in conversation. He went to the same gym as Adrian and he had watched him work out on several occasions, he was practicing his observation skills, it wasn’t creepy. Ben was a natural dilf, healthy mind and healthy body, and according to Adrian’s hypothesis a healthy kink.

A few minutes before the class was dismissed Adrian slipped out. He headed straight to Professor Reed's office. This was to be his lab, where he would conduct his experiment. He pulled out the key he had copied a few weeks earlier and slipped inside, waiting patiently behind the door for his victim.

He heard the lock turn and the door open, he was as ready as ever. He pounced on Ben from behind kicking the door shut in the same movement.

They fell to the ground in a struggle, Ben was probably stronger but the element of surprise was counting in Adrian’s favour. Before long Adrian had zipped the Professor’s wrists behind his back.

“What’s this about?” asked the Professor, but not putting on too much of a fight.

His only answer was Adrian’s hand slamming over his mouth. Adrian pulled his head back a little as he put pressure on Ben’s mouth. Only muffled sounds escaped his strong grip. Adrian pulled out three bandannas from his backpack which was close enough to reach luckily.

The first bandanna was bundled up, and the moment he let go of his hand from Ben’s face he stuffed it into his mouth followed soon by the second bandanna tied around his mouth keeping the first one in. the final bandanna was tied around his Professor’s eyes. Till now he had managed to remain unseen by Ben, and he wanted to keep it that way.

He picked the professor off the ground and helped him into a sturdy chair.

One more item before the roping began. Adrian pulled out a head harness and muzzle combination he had ordered on ebay.

He placed the muzzle over Ben’s face and buckled it in the small of his neck. Next he took the strap over the top of the head and buckled that in tightly.

He was working very efficiently but also realised that there was no resistance.

Next he grabbed some rope and proceeded to tie Ben to the chair. His torso was lashed to the chair back and his feet tied to each chair leg.

Merely 15 minutes had passed since Adrian jumped on his prey.

He sat down on a couch in the office looking at his handiwork. He grabbed his ipod and the earphones and approached his prisoner. He placed the earphones in and pressed play…

Good day” said the voice on the ipod, Adrian had recorded it and changed the pitch so that Ben wouldn’t recognise it. “You might be thinking what is going on, who did this to me, why is this happening? I am here to guide you through a little process of self-actualisation. Did you really think no one noticed the rope burns on your wrists, or the little welts on your ass. I have been watching you, I have been observing and I have come to only one conclusion. This is what you want. You want to be dominated. I picked up whenever you are in the class that you like it when students take charge of a session, you like it I someone else is calling the shots. I also noticed the longing gazes at some of the more attractive young men in your class. I have seen the rope in your trunk. I have seen the spandex gear in your duffel bag at the gym. Please it was like you wanted someone to find out.

The recording continued in this way for about five minutes, stating observations that could well be explained by other means. Walking your dog with a leash could give you rope burns? Athletic spandex is normal to carry in a duffel.

After the track was finished Adrian switched it to white noise.

Through it all Professor Reed stayed very calm.

Adrian stood up he knew this was the moment of truth, if Ben was turned on right now, he was correct about it all.

He knelt down in front of the figure bound to the chair. Placed his hands on Ben’s knees, a slight flinch.
Adrian’s hands slowly moved up his professors thighs, he felt the tense muscles under his palms.

He passed the crotch and felt something hard, but he needed definitive proof. He unbuckled the belt and opened the pants to find a green brief stretched to it’s limit as the monster cock wanted to break free. For the first time Ben shifted uneasily in his chair.

This was all the proof Adrian needed. He walked around the chair and grabbed his ipod. He cut the ziptie that held Ben’s wrists and ruffled his hair a little.

Adrian got out of the office as quickly as possible, and left Ben to get out of the rest of the bondage himself. It would take him a few minutes, more than enough time for Adrian to get away.

A few weeks later Adrian dropped his special assignment in the box with all the others.

Ben took the box home to grade the assignments.

When he reached the end of Adrian's paper he was so impressed he gave Adrian full marks and a note that read:

Please come and see me in my office.
Last edited by MountainMan_91 4 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

[mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] I give full marks for this. An excellent plot, well written, and enjoyable. I'm trying to decide which of the characters I'd most like to be. Both have some fun times ahead.

Thanks for posting! Definitely looking forward to anything else you choose to share.
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

That was actually a very good story! I really wished it had been longer though :P
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Definitely has potential for a follow up!
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Please don't leave us hanging
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

what happens next
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

This was an outstanding piece. Hot bondage aside, it was a blast reading through Adrian's line of thought and his dominant message.

Kudos!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

Yep, hoping for a follow up!
Meac
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Meac »

To the untrained eye it may appear that there is something more happening here besides science. But it is all about science, right? Right?

High quality science that is.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hi all

Thank you so much for reading...

I hope this piece doesn't disappoint, took a while for the writing to kick in, and now it's such a small update, sorry.

PART II

Adrian walked towards Professor Ben's office, the same office where he had practically assaulted his professor a couple of weeks earlier.

He took a deep breath as he knocked on the door.

“come on in” called Ben from inside.

Adrian stepped into the office and shut the door behind him.

“So, Adrian. That was quite a paper you wrote young man. I don’t know what the moderator is going to think, but I absolutely loved it, every minute of it.” Ben sat back into his chair and took off his reading glasses as he placed them on his desk.

“th-thank you.” Adrian felt way less sure of himself with Ben looking into his eyes and addressing him straight. There was something else there today.

“You know son,” Adrian scoffed at that remark, he was barely ten years older, “I have tried luring student into my way of life before but they would never bite.” Ben got up from his desk, and walked to his office door. His entire demeanor had changed from everything that Adrian was used to. Where was the quite reserved man that he had written about?

Ben turned the key and locked them in the office.

“I am surprised that this time worked, because I tried a different approach. You see Adrian, I am most definitely not your playmate, I am your master.”

Adrian tried stepping to the door but Ben grabbed his wrist and twisted it around, then slammed Adrian into the wall. He pulled off his tie and wrapped it around Adrian’s wrist before pulling the other wrist behind his back and tying it off, successfully binding Adrian’s hands behind his back.

Adrian was mesmerized by Ben and in shock from the latest developments.

“Here’s the duffel bag you wrote about, and here’s a little something for you.” Ben pulled out a dirty sock and balled it up.

Before Adrian could even protest the sock had been forced under his nose and Ben tried to get it into his mouth, Adrian felt the sensation of crusty foot-sweat on his lips as he drew in his first breath of Ben’s odor, one he would be getting used to. The sock was followed by a few wraps of athletic tape around Adrian’s head to keep the sock in.

Adrian was forced into the same chair he had used a couple of weeks ago. Ben knelt down and started removing Adrian’s shoes.

Adrian started getting with the program now and started to fight back. He kicked at Ben but Ben caught his foot and forced it to the chair leg. He was so much stronger than Adrian had thought even possible. Soon his feet were secured to the chair legs with athletic tape.

Ben continued removing Adrian’s shoes and pulled off his socks too. “yeah man, I like your feet son. Nice feet with a good arch. I can spend some time down here but first, tell me does this seem familiar.” Ben slowly made his way up Adrian’s legs as he neared the crotch.

Ben pulled back and gave a punch, right into Adrian’s nads. The poor boy whipped forward and cried out as the pain shot up his body.

“That was payment for tying me up. I know I lured you into it, but I needed to get that out of my system. I will never, look at me,” Ben grabbed Adrian's chin and forced his tearing eyes to lock with his own eyes, “I will never be tied up again, is that clear.”

Ben released Adrian’s chin and the young man doubled up again trying to recover.

What the fuck was happening. He was so sure of all his research he never missed a step, his observations were solid. His conclusion was airtight. What was happening? Was he wrong all along? Then he remembered what Ben said as he entered the office a few minutes earlier, other students never bit.

“let me enlighten you son.” Started Ben as he sat back down at his desk and put his reading glasses back on. Step one: Observe… find a male student that seems obsessed with me. Check. You were basically drooling the first time I told you your paper was good. Step two: hypothesize… what kink is he into? Plant some OBVIOUS clues, I can’t stress enough how obvious I was, and see which one he picks up on. I was quite happy to find out it was bondage. Step three: Experiment… allow him to indulge. Allow him to think he is in control, I let you have your little victory the other day to ensure that I had you in the palm of my hand. Step four: Conclusion… now you are under my control. I own your little ass.”

A few minutes passed with Ben sitting at his desk and staring at Adrian. Silence seeping into the room, Adrian could only hear his own heart beating and his deep breaths.

“Well, I’ve got a lecture in a few minutes. I just need to make sure you can’t go anywhere while I’m gone.” With that Ben came back around the desk and headed to his duffel bag. He grabbed some rope and headed to Adrian’s chair. The other sock fell to the ground, pulled out by the ropes. “Oh, look at this, this guy wants to play too. But he will have to wait a bit.”

Ben took the sock and did a quite strange thing, he pulled Adrian’s waistband and dropped the sock right into Adrian’s underwear, his crotch now housing a filthy sock.

Ben ran the rope through his hands and eyed his prize with a lustful glance.

“Let’s start with your feet.” Ben quickly and expertly roped both ankles to the chair legs, over the tape that was already keeping Adrian’s ankles in place. New ropes were used to tie Adrian’s knees to the back of the chair pulling his legs apart and as such exposing his vulnerable sock crotch.

Ben grabbed Adrian’s blond curls and pulled his upper body forward and grabbed his tie, which was currently holding Adrian’s wrists together. “These need to go over the back,” he spoke absent minded as he pulled up on the tie. Adrian doubled over and groaned as his body was put under stress. Finally his wrists slipped over the back of the chair and he was able to sit back.

More rope followed first just around Adrian’s chest and the chair back, then another round encircling his upper arms also. Those ropes were cinched below his armpits.

Finally he felt his wrists freed up but shortly after recognized the feeling of rope securing his hands together.

Ben stepped back into view and as he was redoing his tie, he smiled down at Adrian. “See if you can move…”

Adrian slowly tried to move his body but almost nothing could budge even an inch. He pulled at his wrists, tried squirming his torso, he couldn’t move his legs.

He was completely immobilized.

“Ok, now where did I put the other sock?” Ben asked in a mocking tone, “aaah, yes.” He reached into Adrian’s underwear and grabbed the dirty sock, while in there he grabbed a few pubes and pulled on them.

“MMMMPPPHHHH” screamed Adrian as the pain made its way to his brain.

“Now don’t even think of spitting that sock out ok.” Warned Ben as he started peeling off the tape around Adrian’s head. The last piece came off and for a second Adrian considered spitting the sock and screaming for help. That second was all that Ben needed though as the other sock was forced under Adrian’s nose. Ben pushed at Adrian’s mouth trying to pry it open. Adrian spun his head in every direction trying to get away.

Ben slammed his big hand over the younger man’s mouth and walked around to behind him. He grabbed Adrian in a head grasp. The strong arms squishing his face soon caused Adrian to open his mouth and in went the second sock. “There, there my boy.” Once again despite his position Adrian scoffed at this remark, as Ben wrapped athletic tape around his head again, this time more layers than the previous time and he actually went as far down as Adrian’s neck. From below his nose to below his chin he was wrapped up in a bright purple athletic tape.

Ben picked up one of Adrian’s shoes and walked over to him.

“Ok boy. Last stroke of my masterpiece.” He placed Adrian’s shoe over his nose and tied the strings behind his head, forcing him to inhale his own foot stench, which wasn’t particularly pleasant.

Ben grabbed his bag and headed to the door. “Stay right here, my boy. I will be back within the hour, I will keep the lesson short ok.” With that the door was shut and Adrian heard the key turn.

His predicament settled in, his eyes glanced around the room trying to figure out how he could get free. The smell of his shoe bothered him immensely so he shook his head violently and the shoe came down, now hanging around his neck.

He craned his neck trying to spy a scissor or even a letter opener, anything sharp to get him out of there.

For a few seconds it was like his taste buds took over all his senses as he tasted the crusty socks in his mouth. He almost gagged.

He thrashed against his bonds trying to find a weak spot. But nothing.

He sat in silence and looked at the clock on the wall, not even five minutes had passed.

he needed to wait at least an hour before his captor would be back... and who knows what he had in store for him!

The End (I might do a follow up story)
Last edited by MountainMan_91 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

A list of my work...
Charmides
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Charmides »

Wonderful stuff, friend! The way you've thrown the power dynamics into a blender is super exciting -- Ben is just the right flavor of diabolical, and the crotch-punch is a great narrative tool; a super affecting, jolting character turn. Looking forward to seeing how all this turns out!
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

altered the story to be more cohesive sorry for losing this part...

A list of my work...
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Uh oh. Now what? Maybe a two-for-one sale? Or is it Ben's turn again? Don't make us wait too long...

Great stuff here. Thanks for posting!
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

I honeslty didn't know that you were going to continue this story but I'm very glad that you did! Excellent work and I look forward to future installments!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Nice to see this story is still going.

A new player really changes things. I wonder how power dynamics will turn out after this.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Oh the plot thickens! Like the direction this seems to be taking! Hope you continue it soon
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hey all. Enjoy, to be honest this was supposed to be a two part story... so I removed the later chapters.

apologies... Author rights I guess...

A list of my work...
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Ben definitely knows his stuff. I wonder what kind of plans he has in store for the lads.

LenMeals
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LenMeals »

Ah, this is bringing nostalgia of the days when I read picture books. Surprisingly, I find the short installment rather interesting. The idea of summoning help is cool too by the way.
Redtiedup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Redtiedup »

I'd love Ben to teach me more about the scientific method 😜
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

So many twists! What will be next for our intrepid student(s)? 😏
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic