You shouldn't ignore your neighbors (F/M, M/F, FF/M, F/FM, FF/FF, FF/FFM) Final part uploaded

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

You shouldn't ignore your neighbors (F/M, M/F, FF/M, F/FM, FF/FF, FF/FFM) Final part uploaded

Post by SoftlySwitching »

You Shouldn't Ignore The Neighbors....... F/M

Part One: Flirting with danger

I just wanted to go home to my apartment, lie down on my couch, and watch my fish swim in circles while I contemplated quitting my job for the millionth time. Unfortunately for me, SHE had different plans. I work as a manager at a marketing firm. I spend all day running a team in the field at events, on my feet, walking and talking with consumers. By the time I get home, my 6'4 frame is sagging and tired, my short dark hair sweaty, and my athletic muscles sore. At 29 I'm not as young as I once was, my suits are still crisp and clean, but starting to fade from a sharp black to a deep grey. As I approach my apartment door, I'm almost to my zone of safety, when I hear it. HER voice.
"Hey Ryan, whatcha doing? Another hard day of work?"
I want to ignore her. To be antisocial, to just go into my apartment, and zone out. But there was always something about her that I couldn't resist. Redheads have always been my kryptonite.
"Hey Amber, yeah, we had three new kids on the team I had to train, and then two of our vendors were late, so I'm really just hoping to grab some dinner and crash right now."
"Aw, that sucks! Look, I ordered some pizza from Moon River, and I cant eat it all myself. Why don't you have some with me? It's pineapple and onioooooon....."
Why did I have to tell her that was my favorite? She new I couldn't say no. I knew I couldn't say no. Well, I guess there's no use fighting the inevitable. I follow her into her apartment, watching her red hair cascading down her back, over her fuzzy green mohair scarf, and swishing against her fuzzy sweater as she walked. The heels on her fur lined boots clicked as she walked confidently into the kitchen, gesturing me to a chair which I sat in.
"The pizza should be here in ten minutes, so feel free to make yourself comfortable until then. I can make some of that herbal tea you like while we wait, or I think I've still got some of that mead you brought over at the holiday party."
"Are you seriously telling me that the pizza isn't even here yet? Look, I just wanted an easy night at home, I'm going to go and crash on my couch."
As I went to get up, she plopped down into my lap, wrapping her fuzzy clad arms around my neck and semi-pinning me down.
"Look, I know you've had a hard day, and I just want to help make it better. I know the way you look at me, and I don't mind." At this I blushed a little, thinking my glances had been more discreet. "But if you aren't going to make the first move, then maybe I'll have to!" With that she leaned in to kiss me, her hands moving down to clasp mine. I leaned in to reciprocate, and then felt the click of handcuffs on my wrists. Breaking off the kiss and looking down, I saw that she had used furry handcuffs with the safety releases cut off to handcuff both wrists to the chair's armrests.
"Amber, what the hell? I'll admit, I have some feelings for you, but isn't this a little weird? What if Claire comes home and sees me like this?"
"Not at all, Ryan. See, I had a talk with Claire. It turns out that while you were drunk at the holiday party, you had mentioned to her that you liked it when a woman took charge, enjoyed some bondage, and wished I was 'just a little more assertive'. So you should really be careful what you wish for. Or in your case, thankful for it. Now, hold still and be a good little pet, and this will all be easier. Anyways, my roommate volunteered to take a while shopping when I told her what I had in mind for tonight."
With that, she started unbuttoning my suit and my shirt, before sliding them down my arms to my cuffed wrists.
"Look, Amber, I think you're going a little too far here!" She kissed me once more to silence my protestations, while using furry scarves to tie my arms and wrists to the chair once more. She then slid my suit jacket and shirt the rest of the way off before using a feather boa to tie my neck (loosely so I could still breathe fine) to the top of the chair back.
"I've also noticed the way you look at me when I wear my fur coat, and I'm pretty sure I know how to make you mine."
"Amber, I swear, I just want to rel---" I was cut off by her hand going over my mouth.
"One more word out of you, and I'm going to gag you! I go to all this trouble to show you how I feel, and to help you relax, and you really are being a giant pain in the butt" she remarked half angrily and half playfully. "I know what will calm you down a little," She started to slowly take off her sweater, leaving her from the waist up in just her jade bra and scarf. she took the sweater and tied the arms of it over my eyes, blindfolding me with the soft warmth of it. I felt her slide off of me, before starting to kiss my chest, accompanied by something else, something cool. When she stopped, I heard the click of her phone's camera.
"Hey, what the heck are you doing? I don't want anyone to see me like this!"
"Oh, relax silly, I was just sending this to Claire. I wanted to let her know that her idea worked, and that you're mine now. See?"
With that she took off the sweater blindfolding me, and held up a mirror, so I could see clearly written on my torso in her lipstick 'Property of Amber'.
"However, I did say that if you said another word I would have to gag you, so....." And with that she tookthe scarf she had been wearing and shoved it between my teeth, wrapping it around my head twice before knotting it in the back, leaving me with a mouth stuffed full of fuzzy mohair. with that, she stepped back and took another picture while giggling at my muffled shouts.
"Now you be a good boy, while I go and get another surprise ready in the bedroom...." With that, she headed into the back room, leaving me to struggle against my bonds.
-To be continued.

This is my first story on here, so feedback is greatly appreciated.
Last edited by SoftlySwitching 4 years ago, edited 9 times in total.
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

What Amber would look like.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

This is great so far! Can't wait for part two!!!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Liked it very much too! It hit a few of my own buttons... soft wool, furs, scarves etc :D
Deleted User 1255

Post by Deleted User 1255 »

This is awesome, I love Amber’s outfit. Stories with a woman in charge dressed in something fuzzy are always a win for me, can’t wait to see what happens next!
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I’m glad y’all have been enjoying it, I think you’ll like parts two and 3 even more, they’ll be up in the next couple of days.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Excellent - always good to have a fiesty redhead in charge!
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

You Shouldn't Ignore Your Neighbors Part 2 (F/M)
Part 2: Prize and Punishment

I waited for what seemed like an hour, though in all reality was likely only five minutes or so, before Amber came back out, and she looked absolutely stunning. She was wearing a floor length lynx fur coat, the thick pelts engulfing her relatively small frame. She was wearing it open, and through the gap in the front I could see she was wearing a jade thong that matched her earlier bra and nothing else. She sauntered behind me, and slowly, sensually began to drag her arms across my chest, causing me to twitch against my bonds with pleasure from the sheer sensation.
"Poor baby," she said in a tone filled with mock sympathy and teasing, "I don't know why you make me be so mean to you in order to get you to admit what you should have told me MONTHS ago. But I do know I'm thoroughly enjoying it!"
All I could do was MMPH through the gag, but then she planted a kiss on my cleave gagged lips.
"If I'm being honest while I have you unable to resist or complain, the feeling of soft things turns me on too!"
With that she flipped her hair over my shoulder, moving her head back and forth to drag it across my back, letting me feel the silky smoothness that she told me she conditioned daily, all the while rubbing her fur clad arms over my chest and arms, and occasionally letting me feel the warmth of her generous chest when the coat parted between us.
She stopped, and whispered in my ear, "Now don't you feel bad for making me go through all of this just to get you for myself?"
Still in a bit of a stupor from all of the sensation overwhelming my mind, I could only nod my head groggily, before making a pleading noise through the gag not too far distant from 'I'm sorry', and looking at the floor, feeling a little bit of embarrassment that I hadn't had the gall to ask her out, and a little bit of worry that she was going to reject me for my timidity.
She notices this, and lifts my chin, looks me in the eyes, takes out the gag and kisses me forcefully, practically seeking to devour me through my mouth. When we come up for air her green eyes look deep into mine, and I can see only compassion.
"I love you, you big dummy. Even though I had to force you to acknowledge it, I just want to be with you. You and I share a lot of the same kinks, even if you were too dumb to notice. I mean geez, did you really think I normally wore fur jackets in the summertime? Or ever wonder why I always wore a fuzzy sweater in the sweltering laundry room when I knew you'd be there? Don't get me wrong, I ADORE the feeling of soft and fuzzy things, but not that much. I just adore YOU that much." She leaned in to kiss me again, but then pulled back at the last second with a mischievous smirk on her face. "You know what, you made me wait all the that time, made me worry you didn't notiec me, I think for all that maybe you deserve a punishment!"
"Amber, baby, we just had such a nice moment, surely you can forgive me for being a little blind, right?"
"A little blind? Bats are a little blind. Eyeless worms are a little blind? You darling were completely and hopelessly blind. And I think thats a fair start to your punishment. with that, she took a cheap furry scarf off her hatrack and tied it over my eyes, looping the extra length through my mouth, both blindfolding and gagging me. She untied my ankles long enough to remove my pants, leaving me in just my boxers, before retying them to the wooden chair, and dragging it across the floor, onto what sounded like a tarp.
"Well, if you're going to be such a chicken, then I guess it's only fair for you to look like one as well. I spent weeks trying to get your attention, so you can stand twenty minutes as a chicken."
I felt something cold and sticky start to pour over my head, before moving down my chest and each leg. As a southerner, I clearly recognize the smell of honey, and she had just coated me nearly head to toe in it.I then heard a ripping sound, before feeling something lightweight falling all over the honey.
"Oh my god, Claire has to see you like this," and once more I heard the clicking of her accursed camera phone.
She had turned me into a giant chicken, covered in honey and then a Very thick layer of white feathers.
Removing the blindfold and gag, she held up a mirror, while giving me a stern warning "Now if you try to talk back, I will cover the rest of your head in these. I want you to remember that this is what happens to bad boyfriends who ignore their caring and innocent neighbors."
'Caring and innocent my butt' I thought to myself. 'I'll make sure I get you back for this.'
"Now, I want to clean you up, but I cant clog my shower with those feathers, so this will have to do, she said as she pulled the chair to the edge of a kid,s inflatable pool before slowly tipping the back into it. "Remember, no complaining, this might be a little cold......"
With that she started pouring cold water from a bucket over me, removing the mess, but leaving me freezing and shivering. After all of the feathers and honey were off me, she untied me, handed me a towel, and told me I could take a shower in her bathroom, and then we could talk about what might come next. I got in the shower, and started to figure out how I was going to get her back, when a devilish idea came into my mind. If she could play games like this, then so could I.....

To be continued in part 3
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

I cannot wait to see what revenge gets on Amber. And Amber deserves it! Honey and feathers?!
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Amber’s coat.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deleted User 1255

Lol I love it, can’t wait to see what’s in store for Amber. And damn, any girl wearing a coat like that could keep me captive forever :lol:
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

You Shouldn't Ignore Your Neighbors Part 3 (M/F)
Part 3: Ryan's Retribution
I stepped out of the shower, and found that at least Amber had been kind enough to leave me a towel, so I dried off, put my boxers back on, and stepped into her bedroom. Amber was sitting on the edge of her bed, still in her fur coat, looking up at me, and licked her lips.
"Woooooooooow. If I knew I'd get to see you straight out of the shower, I'd have done this months ago."
"If you think flattery is going to make me forget what you did, you've got a whole 'nother thing coming. You made me look like a chicken! You may have started something I don't think you're prepared to finish!'
"Ooh, is that a challenge, mister big strong man? And what could a chicken like you do to me?"
"I'm warning you, Amber, you're playing a game you might not like the end of."
"Oooooh, so scary. What are you going to do, cluck at me?" She ended that one by smirking at me and clucking.
I walked calmly over to her, and caressed her face, gently sweeping the hair back from her ear. When she went to lean into my caress, I moved my hand to the back of her head, wrapped as much of her beautiful thick hair into my fingers as I could, and pulled her head around, meeting her mouth with mine in a passionate kiss.
When we came up for air, I told her in an authoritative tone, "That was for helping me come out of my shell. And to let you know that after what I'm about to do, there are no hard feelings."
I think she finally understood just how strong a person she was dealing with because she futilely tried to grab my arm and pull away, but I was a statue. "What do you mean by 'what I'm about to do'? You could just tie me up and spank me, I've been a bad girl." With that she wriggled her chest a little bit, just enough so that I was reminded once more that she wasn't wearing a bra under her coat.
"No, that would be a reward for you. What I'm thinking of will be a much better reminder not to bite off more than you can chew. Actually, that's not a bad idea." With that, I grabbed her panties and slid them down her legs. Apparently torturing me had gotten her quite wet. I wadded them up, and shoved them in her mouth, noticing that she definitely opened it for me a little wider, silencing any upcoming protests she might have had.
"Now darling, just point to where you keep your scarves."
She timidly pointed to one of her two closets, and as I opened the door I saw that she had several scarves of varying colors, all of them soft materials, on a rack on the door. I grabbed a bright red one that matched her hair, knotted it in the middle, and tied it around her head with the knot pushing her panties further into her mouth.
"You know Amber, I think those panties might look cuter silencing you than they did on you. Although I might have to try with more later on to be sure." At that she started MMPHing at me, likely complaining about her already full mouth.
"Now that you're quiet, I can get started." I rolled her office chair to the side of the room near her bed, in front of her dresser mirror. "I want you to come over here and sit down now. And if you try to take out the gag, things will only get worse for you!" With my hand still in her hair I guided her to the chair, and had her place her arms on the armrests. I took two more scarves, this time two black ones made of faux fur, making sure the knots were extra tight, and on top of her wrists so that she could not reach them. I repeated the process with her elbows, leaving her completely unable to move her arms or shoulders, and just able to wriggle her torso a little. I took the opportunity to reach under the coat and gently caress her breasts, eliciting a breathy moan through the gag.
Now, we are going to discuss your punishment. You thought it was funny to change my appearance, so I'm going to return the favor. But First I need you to wait here while I go to my apartment to get some things. So be a good girl and don't move a muscle." With that I kissed the top of her head teasingly and pulled her fur blanket off of her bed before draping it fur side down over her head. I made sure when I left her apartment to close the door loudly behind me so she knew I had left, and then went and got what I needed for my revenge from my room. When I came back, I sat outside her apartment door and played around on my phone for twenty minutes, all the better to keep her guessing. When I came back in, I heard her mmphing angrily from the bedroom, probably griping about me leaving for so long.
Taking my time, I laid out the tools of her punishment on the dresser before her, plugging in those that needed electricity, making sure everything was clearly visible for her. I then took the liberty of raiding her closet for a large, extra fluffy black feather boa, and placing that next to the chair. I gingerly laid a silk scarf over all of my tools, being careful not to mess up my layout. I wanted this reveal to be perfect.
With my secret weapons covered, I removed the blanket from Amber's head. "Now you thought it was not only okay, but funny to change my appearance. Well, in my book turnabout is fair play, so we're going to be giving you a makeover." With that I waved the blanket in a flourish so that it landed fur side up draped around her, cinched at her neck like a barber's cape. She mmph'ed at me inquisitively, and I was fairly sure I could make out the word 'makeover?'. I looked down at her with my most evil grin, and pulling out the feather boa I said "Of course. You wanted to be a warrior woman, and take me down, so I figured you should look like one. Oh, but before I start, what haircut would be complete without a scarf to hold up the cape?"
As I started to tie the feather boa around her neck (managing to loop it around THREE whole times first) I heard her shout into the gag "HMMPHRCMPHT???" and she started thrashing violently, unable to even really disturb the cape much aside from kicking her feet out.
"Absolutely! and what better way than with a mohawk. Time to shed those long locks you loved to tease me with. As I told you, you're playing with fire, and you''re about to get burned." Her thrashing only increased at the word "mohawk", and so to calm her I once more grabbed her hair and held her head steady, aiming her gaze at the dresser top where my other hand pulled off the scarf, revealing some scissors, my electric clippers, and a razor and shaving cream. She just looked at me pleadingly and yelled unintelligibly into the gag. I took her last scarf and tied it over her whole face, from her forehead to her chin, plunging her into darkness and leaving her hair uncovered. I then took her hair in one hand and the clippers in the other, and began moving the clippers around near her ear, or even running the handle over her scalp, so it truly felt like her hair was getting shaved off on the sides. I would periodically pull strands out, and clip the scissors near them before letting go abruptly, so I'm sure it felt to her like it was being chopped off in chunks. After about fifteen minutes of this, with her yelling more and more and then pleading into the gag, I took a fur hat and made sure all her hair was tucked into it, before scattering a bunch of hair extensions she got for haloween the year before that perfectly matched her hair color. The scene was all set, she had hair all over the blanket and floor, but there was one more finishing touch. I took the last remaining extensions, and shoved them into the bottom of the foot of a pair of pantyhose and tied it off before putting that inside the other foot and knotting that off as well, making an improvised ballgag. I untied the scarf blindfolding her, and immediately tears started to well up in her eyes. There was hair all over her, auburn strands covering the fur blanket, contrasting against the black of the feather boa, and the black shag carpet she was on. I started to untie the gag when she forced it out, shrieking at me.
"You're a fucking bastard, I hate you, I'm going to kill you for th-" With that I shoved the 'extension ballgag' into her mouth, making her think she was even gagged with her own shorn locks. More tears welled up in her eyes. Just as I was about to pull off the hat, I heard the doorknob to the apartment turn, and her roommate called out "Amber, I'm home, so if you two aren't decent, then you had better cover up!" I leapt towards the bedroom door, managing to step outside it just as Claire was about to walk in. She had several bulging shopping bags with her, and she put them down as she glanced at me, still in my boxers, pitching a tent.
She ran a hand through her long blue hair, eyeing me up from top to bottom, before dryly remarking "Well, it looks like someone is having a good time. I take it Amber's plan worked? By the way, where is she?"
"Yeah, it worked, but she's a little tied up right now. I guess you could say she wasn't ready for the consequences of her actions."
"Ooooh, what did you do to her? Did you tickle her? Make her eat broccoli? I wanna see?"
"Claire, that's not a goo-" I started before she shoved past me and into the room, only to see (what she thought) her roommate tied in a fuzzy demented barber shop, a blanket for a cape, feather boa for a scarf, hair littered around her, and a fur hat on her head hiding the damage. All while bawling her eyes out. I didn't even have time to respond or explain before Claire turned and hit me with a left hook that left stars in my eyes. When I came to, she had handcuffed my hands behind me, cuffed those to the back of another computer chair, and was wrapping layer after layer of duct tape around my feet. She looked up with hatred in her eyes and said "When I get Amber out of that and see what you did to her beautiful hair, you are going to fucking pay......"
To be continued......
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Amber’s blanket, feather boa, and Claire.
Deleted User 1255

Still loving it! That fake haircut psychological torture is genius and so brutal, you’re really good at conveying Amber’s emotions throughout the ordeal.

And I thought Amber looked good, but damn Claire is actually stunning, I hope we’ll see lots of her through the rest of this story. Anxiously waiting the next chapter, this addition was great!
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

This was such evil torture and I loved it!!!! :twisted:

I can't wait to see part 4!!!!!!!!!
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Added a poll for part 4, let me know what y'all think should happen next
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

Loving the story so far! It’s amazing how really make the characters come alive with all their reactions and dialogue. Also the idea for the poll is one I may have to steal at a future date just saying. Awesome job!
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

You Shouldn't Ignore Your Neighbors Part 4 (FF/M)
Part 4: Ryan's Regret
Claire glared at me with daggers in her eyes and said in the coldest voice I had ever heard "Whatever little makeover you gave her, yours will be fifty times worse."
She ran over to Amber and hugged her, before turning her away from the mirror, and then pulling off the hat slowly. As Amber's still lovely auburn hair cascaded down her back, Claire started laughing, looked at me, and shouted "You're a dick!"
Amber, assuming the worst, only increased her sobbing, causing Claire to erupt in a giggling fit, while turning Amber's chair to face the mirror once more. As soon as Amber realized her hair was still perfectly intact, her tears and crying turned into rage and what I'm almost certain were insults that would make a sailor blush were they not so muffled.
Claire glanced back at me and through fits of giggles said "you know when I let her go, she's going to kill you. Do you want a head start?"
"Yeah, I do. She deserved it" (Much more ranting came from Amber at this) "and it's half your fault for giving her ideas."
"Well, then, if it's half my fault, I really shouldn't help you, as I'm partly responsible. Sooooooo," she added in a singsong tone, "no head start for you." With that, she started to untie the boa from Amber's neck, the shreds of hair extension falling to the ground, and wrapped the boa around my neck. She then unwrapped the blanket from Amber's chair, and placed it on the bed. Looking down and realizing that Amber was nude under the blanket, she quickly untied one of Amber's arms, and started to sweep up some of the stray hair, and clear off the top of the dresser. Amber quickly pulled the hair gag out of her mouth, and with fire and fury in her eyes untied the other scarves on her arms. She stormed over to me, slapped me across the face as hard as she could, and shouted, "Don't you dare move!" before storming off to the unopened closet. As she opened the door, I caught the briefest glimpse of a wall lined with fur and wool before she shut the door behind her.
Claire moved over to me, leaning in really closely, and then as sweetly as she could, saying "Don't worry, I'll make sure she doesn't kill you. But you really should have made the first move, then none of this would have happened. Then again, you did almost give me a heart attack there, so I guess I should punish you too." With that, she held one hand over my mouth and used the other to drag the feather boa across my chest and tickle my ribs, causing me to laugh.
After about five minutes of this, I heard the closet door open once more, and Amber walked out. She was absolutely stunning, wearing a black bra and panties, and a massive black negligee lined with fuzzy material. She had her red hair draped over one shoulder, and looked surprisingly collected given what she had just been put through. I was stunned, and actually stared for a moment, to which Claire took the opportunity to poke me in the ribs once more. Laughing and trying to get away, I managed to accidentally tip the chair over, falling to the floor. Amber's eyes lit up, as she glowered at me.
"I told you not to move. It looks like someone has trouble following directions. I guess we'll have to add etiquette to your makeover."
"Oh come on, Amber, I didn't actually do anything, and you did ask for it."
"Claire, please let Ryan know that if I hear another word out of his jerk mouth I'm going to gag him so tightly he's never going to want to talk again."
"I think she's serious. So don't say anything, okay?"
Of course, she started tickling me again, forcing me to fight with everything i had not to laugh out loud. Finally, I couldn't take it any more. "Quit, you wannabe smurf!"
This was just what Amber was waiting for, as she bent over, grabbed my mouth (making sure the fuzzy sleeves on her lingerie brushed against me) and forced open my mouth before shoving in the same pair of panties that I had earlier gagged her with. She must have been really turned on at the time, for they still tasted strongly of her. She followed this up with a faux fur thong, and sealed both in with a LOT of bondage tape, wrapped completely round my head ten or twelve times. She then got Claire to help set the chair upright, and wheel me over to the mirror where I had previously had her. She and Claire went around the apartment and gathered up my belongings, including stripping me of my boxers, and took them into my apartment, before locking my keys in and returning. Walking behind me Amber spoke up.
"Sweetie, you have a choice here. Option one, is that we let you go, and you find a way into your apartment without any clothes, and deal with the repercussions of that. Option two, you cooperate with us for ten minutes, and then when we're done, you get your key back and can return to your apartment. Either nod yes, or shake your head no, because either way, I'm not taking the gag out."
A that point I didn't really have a choice, so I nodded yes. Amber leaned in hugging my head against her chest, and I was in heaven, while Claire simply smiled and said "we're gonna have such a fun time."
Amber untaped me from the chair and untied the scarves, setting a timer on her phone for ten minutes. "When this alarm goes off, you're free to go back to your apartment. We'll unlock the door with our spare key, and make sure no one sees you going in. Until then you're ours. So close your eyes and come stand next to the bed." I did as I was instructed, and felt Amber rubbing her body against mine, teasing me with both herself and her outfit, while whispering instructions to Claire. Honestly, I was enjoying it too much to care, which should have been my first warning that something was up. I felt Amber tie something soft around my head, and I held still, enjoying the caress of the fabric.
I heard Claire come back and drop something on the bed, and Amber moved to stand behind me. "Okay sweetie, you can open your eyes now and see your punishment!" I opened my eyes, and just saw a pile of fuzz on the bed. Looking at the timer, I still had eight and a half minutes left. Not so bad, I thought. Amber held up a couple of the items to me, saying "Put these on, and quickly, or we'll pause the timer." Looking down, I saw that she was holding a mohair bra and panties.
"Whmph?" I muffled through my gag.
"We had a deal! Now put them on, or I'll call Claire back in to tickle you for an hour!"
I quickly put on the underwear, and tried to use my hands to cover them up, blushing furiously. Amber ignored me, and handed me a black mohair skirt to get into. It was better than the panties, so I quickly pulled it up.
"Good, now the sweater, and be quick!" Looking once more at the timer, I had six minutes left. These two were going to waste their time with silly things, then we could go back to normal. I put the fuzzy red sweater on, feeling very awkward.
Amber led me back to the chair, and pushed me, causing me to land sitting with my arms on the armrests. She took the opportunity to use smaller feather boas to tie my arms to the chair, and to cross my legs so my heels were tied to the stem of the rolling part. Looking over at the timer again, four minutes left.
"Now, for the next four minutes, I want you to sit there and think about what you did!"
'That's all,' I thought to myself? 'Some embarrassing clothing and light bondage? No problem!' I used the opportunity to watch Amber, looking amazing in that gorgeous lingerie, picking up the scarves and such that we had used earlier. Finally, after the four minutes, the timer went off.
"HMMMMMMPH!" i yelled through my gag to get Amber's attention. She ignored me.
"MMMPH MMPH MMMMMMPH!" I tried again. She ignored me further. Finally, I heard Claire come, tell Amber "Its all ready," and then Amber came over to me, sat in my lap, threw her arms around my neck, and whispered in my ear.
"We're going to keep our promise now. We're going to unlock your door, take you back, and make sure no one sees you going in. But I never said ANYTHING about letting you go. Claire, toss the blanket over him, and lets get him in there.
They tossed the blanket over my head and rolled me into my own apartment, locking the door behind me. Once inside, Amber pulled off the blanket and I could see what Claire had been up to. My coffee table was moved to the side of the living room, and in the center sat my dresser, with make up laid out on top, and a mirror on it. Next to that sat a pile of blankets, some of them my own, some Amber's, and some most likely Claire's, that was easily three feet high. I 'mmmmmph'ed into my gag at this, but Amber just laughed. "Awww, poor baby, you didn't really think I was going to let you off the hook that easily, did you? Oh well, we might as well get started!"
They wheeled me in front of the mirror, when Claire looked at me and said, "You know, something's missing. That bra looks awfully empty....." With that, she pulled up the sweater and stuffed two fuzzy sweaters in each bra cup before lowering the sweater back down, leaving me looking absolutely stacked. She then took two fuzzy thigh high socks and put one on each leg, carefully untying and then retying them to the chair. Amber stepped up and said, "Now sweetie, you're starting to look more the part, but any good makeover requires makeup. So here's the deal. We're going to take pictures of you like this, " and with that she started taking pictures on her phone, "and if youre good, they'll stay between us. But if you're not, we have two former roommates who would LOVE to meet you, and we will share these pictures with them as an introduction. So are you going to behave?" I just nodded my head, knowing I had no way out. The last thing I wanted was for MORE people to see what had happened to me.
They ungagged me just long enough to start putting bright red lipstick on me, and some makeup on my cheeks, before regagging me, this time with a black ballgag. Working their way up they applied some makeup to my eyes before stepping back and looking contemplatively at their handiwork. Amber turned to Claire, and with an evil smirk said, "I think I know the final missing piece. Keep him busy for a minute," before running back to her apartment. Claire took advantage of the pause to show me that when they said they were taking pictures of me, they were really taking selfies together, causing me to MMMPH angrily. I could have tried to get out, or at least gotten in a decent jibe at them. Amber came back in behind me, and in the mirror I could see that she was holding the bags Claire had come in with earlier.
humming to herself, Claire started to organize the bags, before grabbing a scarf and the hat I had covered her hair with, and walking over to me. First she blindfolded me with scarf, teasing me with the cuffs on her nightgown and the end of the scarf. Then I felt her putting something on my head, what I assumed had to be the hat. It was soft and warm, but seemed out of place. Lastly, I felt something going on top of the hat, and heard her say, "PERFECT!". Once more I heard her camera clicking, but this time I was certain it was aimed at me.
"Alright now, are you ready to see the second to last part of your punishment?"
As Amber took off my blindfold, I saw what she had added. I was now wearing the black fur hat, but she had put a long red wig on underneath it. Between that, the sweater filled bra, the sweater and the skirt, I couldn't recognize myself in the mirror. Claire clapped her hands together, "He looks so cute like that! Can we keep him this way?"
"No, eventually I do want to be able to go out with him again. But for now, we can at least enjoy his punishment for another couple of hours. Now sweetie, we're going to move you again, but remember, if you struggle, things can always get worse."
I watched as they began to lay some blankets out on the ground. First, the black and grey king size chinchilla fur blanket. I got goosebumps at the thought of feeling that rubbing against my skin again. Next they placed down a queen sized crimson plush blanket, followed by a black queen sized double thick Korean mink blanket. "I want you to see how warm it is trying to get your attention, so we're going to make sure you're nice and cozy." They untied my arms, and forced Amber's fur coat from earlier on my shoulders, before taking my hands and holding them at my sides. They took some thin cotton clothesline and tied it around one wrist, looping it around my waist twice before tying it around the other wrist, tightening it as they went, forcing my arms into a sort of self-hug. Once I was so immobilized Amber and Claire took my shoulders and lowered me down onto the edge of the first blanket. They held it to my side and rolled me up in it, making two whole wraps around my body. When it was as snug as it could be, Claire took out a needle and some thread and started sewing it shut around me. Once she had made her way from my neck to my toes, they started rolling me up in the red blanket, this time rolling the other way. Once more, Claire knelt down next to me and sewed me in. With that complete, they slowly rolled me up in the last blanket, this time securing it with red bondage tape in multiple wraps around my shoulders, torso, waist, knees and ankles, leaving me wearing the wig, hat and makeup in a puffy fur bundle, and completely unable to move.
With that done, Claire looked at Amber and asked, "If there's nothing else,am I good to go back to our place?"
"Yeah, I think we're gonna crash here tonight. I'll let him out in a bit."
With that, Claire got up and headed out, pausing to wink at me as she left. Amber scooted over and sat down, placing my head in her lap so I was looking up at her.
"Now, I want you to know I'm ready to forgive you for what you've done, but you'll have to do something to earn it. If you're okay with that, just nod your head."
I nodded my head, already starting to overheat in the cocoon.
"Good. Now I'm going to move over you, and when I do, you can show me how sorry you truly are. And if you do a good job, I'll let you out and we can talk about how to continue, because I do still really adore you, even after that stunt you pulled. But if you ever make me cry again, I swear I'll let Claire decide your next punishment, and she's not nearly as nice as I am."
I nodded my head, and Amber removed my gag, giving me a quick yet lustful kiss, before moving to straddle me, and scooting up so her panties were right in front of my face. She removed them, and slid forward just enough that I could put my tongue to good work. She must have still been turned on this whole time, because within minutes she was loudly moaning, and started grinding against my face. I gave it everything I had, and she clenched her thighs around me as she was hit with a massive orgasm, before sliding off to the side and cuddling up to me.
"I forgive you now, and I'll let you out tomorrow so you can make us breakfast.I love you, and have a good night you big jerk."
As we were drifting off, I could have sworn I saw a shadowy figure walking towards us from the doorway of my apartment.....
To be continued.....
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

If you have any suggestions or something you’d like to see, feel free to let me know via PM

Pics are of the attire mentioned in this part
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

I really wanna see who the shadowy figure is!!!!
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Would two updates in the same day be too much?
Deleted User 1255

I would love to be in Ryan’s position for the last part of that chapter! Can’t wait to see who the shadowy figure I is and what they’re up to
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

You Shouldn't Ignore Your Neighbors
Part 5: Bonding Together
I woke to the feeling of something moving next to me. When I tried to move myself, I couldn't move or see anything. I panicked for moment, before remembering the circumstances that led up to me falling asleep, dressed in a woman's sweater and skirt, made up like a woman, and with a wig and hat on, before being sealed in three blankets. But I didn't remember being blindfolded.
"MMMMPH" I shouted into my gag, trying to get Amber's attention. I felt her hand slide reassuringly along my cheek, before coming to rest on the back of my gag. She unbuckled the ball gag, and before I could ask to be let out she kissed me fiercly. I reciprocated, and we made out for a minute, with me trying to move closer to her, and her occasionally pulling back teasingly. A sound snapped me out of my enjoyment, as I herd a female MMPHing, and realized that this might not be Amber.
I pulled back from the kiss, only to hear Claire's voice pouting right in front of me. "Awwww, I think he finally caught on. Unfortunately, you still lost the bet, so you know what that means!"
"MMMPH!" was all I heard from what must be Amber.
Claire removed the blindfold from my eyes, and I blinked in the light. I guess it was daytime after all. As my eyes finally adjusted to the light, I saw Amber tied facedown spreadeagled to my bed, her hair flowing over the iron bars of footboard, and her eyes flashing with anger at Claire, who was wearing a long, tight black fur coat with the hood pulled up, and some kind of furry gloves, maybe rex rabbit. Amber was bound naked on top of a massively thick alpaca blanket, sinking down a little bit into the fur.
Claire walked over to her and gave her a light smack on the butt. "Now, now, I told you, no man can resist my kiss. Care to tell your lover what he cost you?' and with that, she reached down and pulled two socks out of Amber's mouth. Claire grabbed a giant fistful of Amber's beautiful red hair and pulled her head up, causing her to yelp in pain.
"Now tell your little boy toy what your wager was, so I can enjoy my winnings."
"She said I was being a baby over the haircut prank, so I told her she thought too highly of herself. She said she bet you'd rather kiss her than me, so once you woke up if she got a kiss before I did, she would get to show me what a baby I was being. But if I won, she would have to put on a sexy maid outfit and clean both of our apartments. But she cheated and tied me up first while I was......um, enjoying having you tied up. Now please let go of my hair!"
Claire let go of Amber's hair, and her head fell back to the blanket. She then took off her scarf and wedged it in between Amber's lips. Claire walked over towards the door, and looked back at me. "If you can get over to her, I'll let her out of her end of the deal. But if you try and fail, you'll be getting a punishment of your own." I only had to think about it for a moment before I started trying to make my way to Amber, but she started violently shaking her head 'no', trying to warn me off. She had apparently been on the receiving end of Claire's punishments before. Rolled up in the blankets as I was I made it all of about halfway to Amber before I heard the door open again and Claire walked in.
"Awwww, so close and yet so far. Well, it looks like I'll get to have some more fun torturing you too. And here I was thinking that if you were smart I'd let you out so you could have some quiet time with Amber. Oh well. So here's the deal. I'm gonna let you out, but if you give me any trouble AT ALL, Amber is going to be punished for it. So you had better behave." Judging by the evil gleam in her eye, Claire was sincerely hoping that I would misbehave."
She knelt down and started using a pair of scissors to snip through the bondage tape holding the first blanket around me. Once she had gotten all the way down, she slowly unrolled me, and then took the chinchilla blanket over to Amber, where she placed it over her, and started rubbing Amber's back and body through the blanket, causing small whimpers and moans that started to increase in volume. I could see Amber start to rub her hips into the alpaca blanket underneath her, and just as it seemed she might be about to orgasm, Claire stopped the rubbing and gave her a slap on the face. "Baby Amber is being a bad girl, playing with herself! If she does it again, she's gonna get a spanking." With that Claire went over to one of her shopping bags from earlier and pulled out a wooden paddle bigger than my head, with stained wood on one side, and what looked like rabbit fur on the other. She set the paddle down right in front of Amber's face, a clear warning against any future 'misbehavior'.
Claire came back over to me, and started to cut me loose from the second of the three layers. This time, before she unrolled me, she went to her shopping bags and brought back a rabbit fur hat with a pom pom on it, and started rubbing my face with it, causing me to sigh and lean into it. "See, I'm not always mean, now am I? Although if I'm nice here, it probably just means I'm going to be mean somewhere else....." She finished unrolling me from the blanket, and took this one over to Amber as well, this time folding it up, sliding some of the chinchilla blanket aside, and shoving this one under Amber's hips, stretching her bonds further, and lifting her butt beautifully into the air a little. She then walked over to the end of the bed, grabbed the paddle, and started walking back towards Amber's vulnerable butt.
Seeing this, I started fighting to get out, thinking with only one blanket left I should be able to break the thread. I got some of it to start ripping, before Claire sauntered over with a couple pairs of handcuffs from her bag. "Ooooh, you're gonna regret that. Though not as much as Amber is. I WAS going to just use the soft side of the paddle, but now...... too bad." She cut the very bottom of the thread loose so that she could use a pair of the cuffs on my feet, and then used one cuff from another set on the chain between those two. She took the loose end of the remaining cuff and pulled, the blanket making me slide easily across the wood floor, and closed it it around the leg to a chaise in the corner of the room, trapping me out of reach of Amber.
"Now, I'm going to cut you the rest of the way loose before I deal with your transgression, but I want you to know that if you try anything else, it will get worse for Amber." My feet were trapped, so I figured there wasn't anything I could actually do for Amber, especially since I didn't want to make things even worse. Claire snipped the thread, and slowly unrolled me, teasing me once more with the rabbit fur. When I was fully unrolled, she took the wig and hat off my head, and used a towel to remove the make up. She looked at me and said "Girly clothes on, or off?" I immediately got an "OPPHH!" through the gag. "Alrighty, but just remember, you wanted them off."With that she pulled the sweater off of me, then the skirt over my head, leaving me in just the mohair stuffed bra and panties. She took off the bra, and then handcuffed my hands in front of me. She uncuffed my feet enough to remove the panties, and then immediately recuffed them, although she didn't reattach them to the chaise.
"Now, I'm going to help you stand, but remember, no funny business or things get worse." She helped me to a sitting position, and then standing from there. Holding one of my arms, she led me to a wooden chair, and had me sit down, before running some rope through the cuffs and knotting it to the wooden bars on the legs of the chair, well out of my reach. "Now I told you if you struggled, things would get worse for Amber. So she is going to receive a punishment before she becomes a little whiny baby." Claire walked over to Amber and picked up the paddle, before gently caressing her behind with the fur side. Amber started to lean her rear into it, sighing and moaning through the gag, before flipping the paddle over and delivering a brutal swing with the wooden side, Amber yelped, and then screamed out three more times through the gag, as Claire delivered three more merciless blows. Claire relented a little for the next few minutes, using the fur side for the spankings, but by the time she was done, Amber was nearly sobbing through the gag, and her butt was bright red.
"Now, do you want me to stop the paddling little whiny baby?" Amber just nodded her head through tears, keeping her face down on the blanket. "Awesome! But first, I want you to look at your boyfriend, and see just how turned on he is at your pain." I tried to shift in the chair, but it was no use. Between the fur, the paddle, and Amber's reactions, I couldn't help it, and certainly couldn't hide my massive erection. Amber looked at it with a mixture of desire and trepidation. "I've been wanting to do this to you for a while, ever since you started whining about Ryan not noticing you!" Claire hopped off, and grabbed a couple of fuzzy items from the second to last shopping bag. The first one she brought over to amber, untying her feet from the bed. Amber barely resisted at all as Claire started sliding something made of dark red fuzzy material up her legs. When Claire had reached Amber's armpits, she reached down into the pile, pulled out some bondage tape, and used a rather large amount to tape her legs together from her knees to her lower shins. Claire then untied Amber's arms, and forced them into the garment as well, leaving her in a giant fuzzy onesie with a furry collar. Amber's arms were put at her sides and she was told to sit up straight, so she rolled onto her back, cringing as her still sore butt had weight shifted onto it, and then Claire helped her sit up before using an equally copious amount of bondage tape to ensure her hands were well trapped at her sides, and wrapping her from just above her waist to just under her tits, causing her chest to stick out. Amber glanced over at me, staring at my raging hard on for a moment, before realizing I was watching her too, and blushing and ducking her head, letting her beautiful hair cover her face.
"Awww, you two are so adorable! Time to finish getting whiny baby Amber ready though." Even through the cascade of her hair, I could tell Amber was turning bright red from the constant teasing. Claire helped Amber slide off the bed to a standing position, where she took one of the last four items, a giant pink plush blanket, and wrapped it around Amber, before taking several pink ribbons and binding it to her over and under her breasts, and at her waist, thighs, shins, and ankles, leaving her swaddled in a giant fuzzy cocoon. "Now you two lovebirds don't go anywhere, I'll be right back." Claire headed into my living room, leaving me looking at Amber. Despite myself, I couldn't help but struggle against my bonds, wanting to go over to her and reassure her it would be okay. Claire came back, dragging a tall chair from my bar, with a wooden back and armrests.
"What would a baby be without a highchair? Are you ready for your chair baby?" Amber shook her head no as hard as she could, her hair flying out from side to side, but Claire just ignored her and pushed her into the chair, making her stand on her toes to get to the seat, and using five fuzzy pink scarves to hold her in place. She then grabbed a white fur bonnet from the pile and plopped it down on Amber's head before tying it underneath her chin.She then reached back and untied the scarf gagging Amber before grabbing one of the last two items in the pile, and holding it up before Amber's face. It was a pacifier with ribbon attached, but instead of a bulb for a bay at the end, it was a small dildo. "Now open wide, you whiny little slut!" Amber clamped her mouth shut, and Claire walked over to me with the final item. It looked like a dog collar with two metal prongs coming out of it. She buckled it around my neck, and held a button up to Amber's face. "Either you open up and take this sucker like the whiny little baby you are, or I give your boyfriend one Hell of a shock. "Amber looked at the remote and hesitantly opened her mouth. Claire forced the rubber cock in as deep as the pacifier on the end would go, and then tied the ribbons around the back of Amber's head before straightening out her bonnet. Amber was left sitting in a barchair, swaddled in a pink blanket, with a fur bonnet and pacifier wedged into her mouth. She was blushing bright red, but I was getting more and more turned on by her humiliation.
"Geez Amb, look at him. Seeing you like this has him practically ready to burst. Tell you what, I'll give him a choice. If he doesn't like this, I'll let you go. But if he enjoys this, for the next five minutes, I'll let him watch your feeding time. Sound fair?" Amber tried to shake her head no, but Claire just grabbed her by the chin and forced her to nod yes. She pulled out her phone, snapped a selfie with Amber before sending out a message, and then set the timer for five minutes and walked over to sit on my lap. "So here's the deal, loverboy. If you can stop being hard at any point in the next five minutes, I'll let little baby Amber go. But if you can't, then she has to eat in the chair, and afterwards you get to share some of her final punishment. So your time starts now," and with that, she hit the start button on her timer. I tried to think of anything but Amber, but just as I thought I might succeed, Claire started running her hands over my chest in those damned gloves, and nibbling on my ear. Any chance I had was gone as for the next five minutes she drove me practically to the edge. When the timer went off, Claire looked at Amber with an evil smirk and said "Well, I guess its feeding time. I hope baby doesn't make a mess." She walked into the kitchen and came back holding a wooden board, a giant birthday cake, some ice cream syrups, some whipped cream, and a jar of cherries.
placing the wooden board on the arms of the chair, she duct taped the edges down, and placed the cake on it. She looked at Amber, and Amber shook her head and pleaded through the gag. Claire slowly reached up behind Amber's head, and shoved it down, pushing her face first into the cake. When Amber managed to pull her head back up, her face was completely covered in icing, with some on the bonnet. "Awww, little baby made a mess, didn't she. Well, if she can't have cake, then maybe she wants some ice cream?" Claire helped clear the frosting from Amber's eyes, then pulled the duct tape off the plank and moved the whole thing, cake and all, into the kitchen. She came back and placed a bunch of towels over the floor, before resuming her place at Amber's side. Amber was struggling, but the scarves kept her held firmly in place.
"Sorry baby, but there's no ice cream. I guess we'll just have to make a sundae out of YOU instead!" Amber struggled hard enough that she almost toppled the chair, but Claire caught her, and held a bottle of strawberry sundae syrup up, uncapping it, and slowly, teasingly, holding it upright over Amber's head. She slowly upended it and started squeezing, having the thick liquid start to pour over the bonnet, and then onto Amber's icing caked face. It must have been freezing, because Amber started yelling through the penis gag. Once the entire bottle was done, Claire held up another, this time caramel. She repeated this process, ensuring Amber was a complete mess. When she was done, Amber was looking up at her, the bonnet soggy, and pleading with her eyes for Claire to stop. "Sorry baby, but it wouldn't be a sundae without whipped cream. You know that!" With that she pulled out two cans of whipped cream and covered Amber's head completely except for her eyes and nostrils. Finally she reached into the jar of cherries, and placed one on the very top of Amber's head, making the perfect human sundae. Claire pulled out her phone and took one more selfie with Amber, making sure to stand back a little so as not to get any mess on her clothes. "Brittney and Candace are going to be so fucking jealous that I finally got you this way, they had been talking about it for months before they had to move out!" I herd the clear tone of a text message sent.
"Now, is baby Amber ready to get all cleaned up?" Amber just nodded her head meekly, defeated. "Good. Let's get things ready with Ryan, and then we can get you clean. She moved over towards me, holding the shock collar button in hand. She pressed it for the briefest of moments, and I almost toppled the chair from the pain. "Let me make this perfectly clear, if you don't obey me I will hold this down until you're on the floor. Got it?" I nodded my head, absolutely not wanting her to push that button again. she unlocked my cuffed hands, and simply ordered me to stand. I stood up, and took a step to Amber, raising my hand for her face, almost within reach, when I heard "Freeze!" I turned, and Claire's hand was on the remote. I lowered my hand, wanting nothing more than to reassure her that everything was okay, when Claire grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom. She took my hands and some rope and tied them to the top of the towel rack hanging over the door, forcing them above my head, and then took off her gloves and shoved them in my mouth. She then left the room. I could hear something very heavy sliding over the floor, and she brushed past me, dragging Amber by the ribbons tying the bundle together, with a towel underneath her to make it slide easier. She took off her coat, revealing just a bra and panties underneath, and hoisted the bottom part of Amber's cocoon into the bathtub before lifting her torso and head, letting gravity drag her the rest of the way. Once she was in the tub, the bundle filling the whole thing, Claire looked at her and said "Baby needs to get clean before bedtime. Now hold still, this might take a while." She turned on the cold water, and gradually cleaned off Amber, the mess taking forever to drain, leaving her soaked to the bone, in a giant soppy blanket and bonnet. Claire removed the bonnet, leaving the gag in, before cutting the ribbons holding the blanket shut with a pair of scissors. Peeling it back from Amber's onesie, she helped Amber stand, sopping wet, and hop to the mirror. She untied my hands from the bar but left them tied together, before telling the both of us "It's almost bedtime now. I want you both ready, so while I get Ryan ready for bed, Amber you have to get your hair dry, and you can put on whatever makeup you want. I left some in the top drawer for you, and there is a change of clothes in the bag under the sink. I expect you out in fifteen minutes, and if you aren't, you know what'll happen to Ryan." She led me out of the bathroom, and into the bedroom, where she laid out a giant fur blanket on the floor, on top of several ratchet straps. It was easily ten feet by six wide, and was extremely thick. She had me lie down, and told me that if I moved, what was going to end the night would only begin a new day of misfortune. I lay there, and just tried to think of what an odd couple of days it had been. After a short time with me just enjoying the sensation of the fur, Amber came out, her hair looking amazing, makeup applied perfectly, and not a hint of the mess she was just the epicenter of aside from her refusal to look up and the blush on her cheeks. She was wearing the same fuzzy lingerie as she was when she punished me, but this time with nothing underneath.
"Now, it's time for you two lovebirds to finally get together. Climb on, Amber." Claire motioned at me. Amber looked up timidly, and i just smiled, amazed at the beauty before me, and nodded that I was okay with it. Amber gingerly knelt next to me, before straddling me. She reached down, looked at Claire, and when Claire nodded at her removed the shock collar from my neck. She lifted one leg over me and then straddled me, just shy of taking me inside herself. I could tell she was already dripping wet, and she could certainly see that I was ready. She slid down on me, taking me deeply into her, and it felt amazing.
"Now wrap your arms around her, Ryan." I needed no prompting and did so, starting to rock with Amber on top of me, eliciting small moans from her. Claire moved up and using a mohair scarf tied my hands together behind Amber's back, holding me in place.
"Now roll on top," she ordered. I complied, and Amber willingly held her own hands together behind my back. As Claire tied her hands the same way, I leaned in and planted a long deep kiss on Amber's lips, breathing deeply of the smell of her, enjoying every moment of it. Claire then rolled us to the edge of the blanket, and held one side up, while pushing us with her feet, getting us to roll along, moaning with every bump. After three wraps, our heads were the only thing sticking out, locked as we were in a deep kiss, Claire managed to tighten things further with the ratchet straps and we hardly noticed, until it really became too tight to move back and forth. We continued to kiss even as Claire took a giant mohair scarf and tied it around both our heads, locking us together for the night. After a while we noticed that she head left, and I moved my head enough to the side that Amber was lying with her cheek on mine as we feel asleep with me still inside her, locked in an embrace, both exhausted from the day.
To be continued.....
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Sorry for the length, I may have gotten a bit carried away.....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic