You shouldn't ignore your neighbors (F/M, M/F, FF/M, F/FM, FF/FF, FF/FFM) Final part uploaded

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by SoftlySwitching »

Adding a poll for part 6.....
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%
Deleted User 1255

Post by Deleted User 1255 »

I loved the first part of this chapter for its super cute interactions between characters, plus the pink blanket mummification. I’m loving the creativity with gags and punishments

The second part was great for the sleeping idea with them trapped in that vulnerable yet pleasurable position. I can’t wait to read more, this chapter may very well be my favourite so far!
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

You Shouldn't Ignore The Neighbors (FF/FF)
Part 6: Prequel
Six months before part 1.
"The name of the game is bondage dice. Amber and I came up with the rules last time we were snowed in, and they kind of stuck, so we wrote them on this posterboard. So are you two game?" Claire was confident as ever. Not only had she helped make up the game, but she also really wanted to take advantage of Brittney and Candace in their bondage games, and this was the perfect opportunity.
They were all lounging around Claire, Brittney and Candace's apartment in their comfiest clothes. Amber was sitting on the loveseat in a super fuzzy green bathrobe, her hair tied in a messy bun. Claire was reclining on the floor next to the table by Amber's feet wearing a black silk nightgown, with her blue hair in a long ponytail. Brittney was in just a t-shirt and her panties, lying back on one side of the couch, with her blonde hair falling around her shoulders. Lastly, Candace was on the other side of the couch, her feet in Brittney's lap, and Brittney's feet in hers, still in her little black dress from the night before, her brown hair looking immaculate as always.
"So, how exactly do you play," Brittney asked, perking up at the chance to have some intimate fun, never really caring the source. Seeing Brittney's interest, Candace leaned in, "Better look out Brit, or you're going to spend another weekend bound, gagged, and unable to leave."
"Well yeah, but I might get to tie you up this time, so NYEH!" and with that Brittney stuck her tongue out at Candace, who grabbed Brittney's feet and started tickling them.
"So if everyone is in, let's go over the rules one more time. Each person takes a turn rolling a die. The highest two rolls get to do the tying, and the lowest two rolls get to be tied. Then whoever rolled lowest makes their rolls on the chart to see what happens to them. Everyone agreed that this is fair?"
"Sure."
"Definitely!"
"I guess."
They each took turns rolling the giant fuzzy pink die on the table. Amber got a six, Brittney a 2, Claire a 4, and Candace a 1.
Amber smiled as she handed the die to Brittney. "Well, I guess you get the first roll to see what you have to wear!" Brittney gave the plush cube a toss, and it came up on a five. They looked at the chart.
1-Nude
2-Bikini
3-Clubwear
4-Sleepwear
5-Fur Coat
6-Lingerie.
"Yes! I get to pick the furs!" Claire sprang up and darted off to the bedrooms, no doubt sorting through their fur collection for the perfect ones Brittney passed the die to Candace, who gave it a roll. It came up with a 3, and they looked at the 'position' section of the chart.
1-69
2-Chairs
3-Face to face
4-head to Toe
5-Bed Bound
6-Table Tied
"So Amber, you wrote the rules, what does face to face mean, exactly?" Candace asked. "Well, you two hold each other in like a hug, and then we tie you up like that. Surely you two don't mind, as often as we hear you both squealing from your games, right?"
"Well yeah, I guess. What do you think Britt?"
"Well, I think Mike and John or Shane and Chris might get jealous, but what they don't know won't hurt us, will it?"
Candace passed the die back to Brittney, who threw it playfully off of her, bouncing it into the center of the table and landing on a 6.
The three looked at the board's penultimate list of gags, and both Candace and Brittney breathed a sigh of relief.
1-Ballgag
2-Panties
3-Scarves
4-Duct Tape
5-Bondage Tape
6-No Gag
Amber looked at the board, then at the two on the couch. "Awww, I really thought you two would look adorable all scarfed up. Maybe next time," she pouted. "Can I make the last roll for you then?" Brittney and Candace both looked at each other, then at Amber's pitiful frown, and nodded, wanting to see their bubbly friend happy again. Amber lobbed the die into the air almost high enough to hit the ceiling fan, and it came down tumbling onto a two. Looking at the torture table, she squealed while Candace and Brittney shared an intimate look.
1-Tickling
2-Vibrator
3-Spankings
4-Messy
5-Ice Cubes
6-Clothespins
Brittney leaned in, eyeing the chart. "Wait, how is a vibrator a torture? That seems a bit out of place..."
Claire walked up behind her at that moment, her hands full of furs, ropes, and scarves. "That's because you've never had one used on you for an hour straight. You'll see. Now Brittney, you get this pink one, it'll look great on you, but first, lose the t-shirt."
Brittney scooped up the pink fur jacket and eagerly took her top off, flinging it into the corner, revealing that she hadn't been wearing a bra underneath. She put on the jacket, leaving the zipper open, enjoying the feel of the fur lining on her breasts.
"And that means that Candace gets the chinchilla then. Between the dress and the coat, she should look like a posh superstar." Candace took the oversize coat, standing up and putting it on, before sitting back down and pulling Brittney onto her lap.
"Now girls, I want you two to stand up face to face, and give each other a big hug." Claire moved over next to them as the two stood, and when they hugged platonically, took each one's hands and moved them onto the other's butt. She then used some silk rope to tie Brittney's left wrist, wrapping the loose rope around Candace's back, and then tying it off to her Right wrist. She then repeated the process with Candace in an identical position "We're going to help you to the floor, so kneel down, and then we'll set you on your side."
Candace and Brittney managed to get to their knees before Amber and Claire helped settle them gently onto their side. Claire then took some more rope and tied both of their knees together, as well as their ankles, making it very difficult for them to move at all She then took a high power hitachi vibrator and shoved it right between both women's legs, threading the cable through the ropes and out by their feet, and plugging it in through a timer on the outlet, but not turning it on. Amber was leaning in eagerly, and noticing this, Brittney couldn't help but remark, "Aw, I'll be Amber wishes this was her and that neighbor Ryan she keeps talking about right now, doesn't she?" While the ginger haired beauty started blushing madly, Candace bit in with "true, but that would require that she actually talk to him, instead of being such a baby about the situation. I've got a few ideas on how to convince her though. What if we AAhhhhhhhh-" Her sudden moan interrupted her train of thought as Amber turned on the hitachi, happily ending the uncomfortable (for her) conversation. The two bound girls started to grind against one another, and seemed to be enjoying themselves, even starting to make out, when Claire stepped back, pulled out her camera, and took a picture. "I'm just gonna keep this for posterity," she said with a wicked gleam in her eye. The two intertwined on the floor hardly seemed to notice, continuing to grope and kiss each other until after about ten minutes both shuddered and moaned as they orgasmed. Their pace died down for a moment, before picking back up, both still being stimulated by the vibrator. They once again ramped up, this time only taking about six minutes before orgasming once more. This happened two more times over a total of twenty seven minutes before Brittney finally pulled back and shouted, "For fucks sake, turn this thing off, I can't take it anymore!" Claire just walked over, looked at the two, and said, "Sorry bitches, but an hour is and hour. Come on, Amber, Ive got a game for the two of us to play until these two are finished." Amber just looked down at the two beautiful women, both panting and sweating from exertion, their muscles spasming once more, and said sweetly, "Sorry girls, but you know the rules. An hour is an hour. Try not to have too much fun," and blew them a kiss as Claire grabbed her hand and led her off to the bedroom.
The two beauties tried to roll back and forth to relieve themselves of their buzzing tormenter, but to little avail. They were stuck on the floor for what seemed like forever until Claire and Amber came back both covered in sweat, Amber looking very sheepishly at the outlet, and Claire looking devilishly at them. Amber quickly unplugged the hitachi, and both Brittney and Candace went limp, completely exhausted from the waves of orgasm after orgasm, unable to really move at all, even had the ropes not been there.
"Ummmmm, so I have a little confession," Amber piped up, hoping the two would be too far gone to notice."I kind of forgot to set the timer, so it might be a little over an hour.."
"Candace had just enough in her to lift her head and glare at Amber. "How much?"
"Oh, just an hour and fifteen minutes........extra"
"This time Brittney managed to look up, "Amber, I swear to god, when you let us out I'm gonna fucking kill you!"
"You know what, I think I'm gonna go home and see what Ryan's up to. Bye guys! Claire will let you out." With that, the bubbly redhead darted out, still in just her bathrobe, taking just enough time to grab her coat and shoes on the way.
Claire walked up to the two, looming over them and showing them her phone. "Also, I might have some bad news for you too. See, Amber didn't forget the timer. I had her mummified in furs, and told her I had made sure it was set. Then I sent this text message to Chris, John,Mike, and Shane. It read: just a heads up, each of these is dating two of you, and they're usually together laughing about it."So now the guys know you've both been cheating on them. And lastly, I'm moving in with Amber. You paid to refurnish the place, and all of my stuff is already in her apartment. I can't stand to be around you anymore.
"Why? Why would you....do this to us?" Brittney asked with a hurt look, while Candace simply glared.
"Why? Why? lets see: you haven't paid rent in three months, you constantly eat my food, hog the bathroom, and have random guys over at all hours of the night. That's why. Have a nice life!" and with that, she turned and started walking towards the door. Right before she left, she slid a pair of scissors to just within Brittney's reach, and walked out, closing the door behind her.
After much struggling, the two were finally free, their knees still wobbly, but both determined to get revenge.

During part 5:
"Brittney, get your ass over here, NOW!"
The blonde came running in, thinking maybe the apartment was on fire. "What the Hell is your problem?"
"Look at this! The witch totally stole my idea. She made Little Baby Amber! That was MY idea. But she made a huge mistake. On Brittney's phone was a text from Claire, saying 'guess someone finally managed to make it happen. Thanks for the idea, sluts' with two pictures, one of Amber before her ice cream and cake ordeal, and one after.
"So what, they're just playing the same stupid games as always."
"No, Brittney, look closer. I know where they are." Candace pointed to the bar in the picture, with an envelope sitting on it. Zooming the picture in, she could just make out the huge handwritten address.
"Grab the sleeping bags, and I guarantee the bitch still has all the rest of the supplies. We're going to make her pay. For the guys dumping us, for us having to take jobs at the strip club to pay rent, and on that little brat Amber for leaving us with that vibrator for over two hours! Those two are about to suffer!"
To be continued in Part 7: the finale.....
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Brittney (pink jacket) and Amber (chinchilla coat)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deleted User 1255

Fantastic writing, very well executed flashback. You have a talent for bringing your characters to life through their interactions, they all seem real. Plus more fantastic photos! Can’t wait to see what happens in the finale
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

You Shouldn't Ignore The neighbors
Part 7: Finale
Amber and I both started to stir at around the same time, and it felt like it had to be morning, but in all reality I didn't care. I could happily lie there wrapped up and holding Amber until Claire decided it was time for us to be released. Amber nuzzled my cheek with hers, slowly bringing me to full consciousness as I realized I was still inside her. We moved our heads and started kissing, and almost immediately I could feel things shifting back to the way they were, when I heard clapping coming from the side.
"Well well well, it looks like whiny little Amber finally got her guy after all." It was a voice I didn't recognise, although I immediately felt Amber tense up.
"Brittney, is that you? How did you get in here? Where's Claire?"
"Now, now, you inattentive little skank, things will all become very clear, very quickly. But first, let's see how Ryan is looking these days....." I felt the scarf being removed from our heads, and then was momentarily blinded by the sudden light. Light was just starting to trickle in from the sunrise, and silhouetted against the window was a woman in a chair, her long blonde hair highlighted against her extremely puffy pink fur jacket, and her shiny leather boots contrasting the fuzzy pink mohair miniskirt she was wearing.
"Nice to finally meet you, Ryan. I'm Brittney, Claire's former roommate, and former friend to this little ginger skank.But enough about me, I want to know about you. So, are you two an item now? Would you do ANYthing to make her happy?"
I realized that I would, so I nodded. "Yeah, you know what, I really would. It's only been two days, but between her and me both deciding to take control, I wouldn't change a thing. Not for the world."
"Aww, now isn't that sweet? And Amber, do you have anything to say for yourself? For what you did to me and Candace? For the extra eighty minutes we suffered because of you?"
"Look Brittney, I'm really sorry, it was all Claire's idea, and I didn't know she never set the timer, I just wanted to be part of a group, but then you and Candace kept acting like such snobs."
"Well, I think we can all forgive each other, right? There's just one little thing in the way. You never got punished. What good is an apology without a punishment? Now, not another word until Candace gets back with our super special surprise!"
I didn't have any idea what was going on, but I could tell Amber was extremely nervous, so I nuzzled her cheek and hugged her just a little tighter through the wrappings, trying to be as comforting as I could.
"Now remember you two, not a word. I'm bored waiting, so lets see what Amber has in my size, hmm?" With that, Brittney headed out to ransack Amber's apartment.
"Amber, who is this person?"
"She's Claire's former roommate. Claire may have gone a little overboard dealing with her and Candace when they stopped paying rent for several months. It was right when she moved in with me."
"When you say overboard, do you mean like making you a baby and shocking me overboard?"
"More like making them lose their boyfriends they were cheating on, find a job that can pay for rent in two weeks, and possibly having taken some of their furs and soft things overboard."
"So why is she mad at you?"
"I maybe kind of.....made her orgasm for two hours..."
I just stared at her, unsure of what I heard.
"It was an accident, well really it was Claire's idea, and I felt really bad afterwards, but it WAS their fault, and they had been really anno-MMPH." I didn't get to hear the rest of the story as Brittney had come back and slammed two pairs of balled up panties into Amber's mouth. "Do those taste good, bitch? We rode each other on a vibrator until we both came twice. Hope you enjoy! And now for Ryan. Should we be mean, or nice?"
"Look, I don't have any ill will towards you, you can just let us go, and this will all just go away, right?"
"Awww, he does want to protect you Amb. Well, if he cares that much about you, then he can join you." She reached down once more, this time with a pair of my boxers, straight from my drawer. She wedged them in my mouth as much as she could, but they were still half sticking out, so she then took two scarves and cleave gagged us with one each, sealing in the packing. "Now we're almost ready for you back in the other apartment, so I'm in charge of getting you there. So, here's how this is going to work. I'm going to unroll you. If either of you tries to fuck with me, I'm going to spray the other with this," she made the threat very clear by placing a bottle of pepper spray on the table. She then started undoing the ratchet straps, one by one we felt our cocoon pop loose. When the last one was free, she looked at us and just said "Now roll!." We started to struggle, eventually managing to unroll two of the three wraps, and she grabbed the edge of the blanket pulling the last one out. As she did she looked us over, noting the predicament we had been placed in, especially other things that had been placed in, so to speak, and walked over, giving Amber a fairly quit swat on the butt.
"Amb, you little skank, you finally did go out and get yourself a man. Well, since you took our guys from us, maybe I'll take this one from you. Candace and I could always use another toy to break......."
Amber started MMMPHing into her gag, but that only earned her another slap from Brittney. "So here's how this is gonna work. I'm gonna untie Amber, and then secure her to get her back to her apartment. If she tries anything, her cute little boy toy, "as she said this, she stroked my face with the sleeve of her fur coat, "Is gonna get maced. Once Amber is ready, same goes for you, only I won't be untying your wrists until you're really secure. Understood?"
We both just nodded. She untied the scarves holding Amber's hands behind my back, and less than gently pulled her back, and she slid off me. Between the situation, the furs, and me she was still fairly wet, and noting this Brittney couldn't help but tease her a little bit. "Geez you are such a little slut, look how wet you are." She then retied Amber's hands in front of her, had her stand up, and walked her into my living room. I heard some things rattling around a little bit, and then Brittney came back for me. She helped me stand up (well, she pulled on my arm and made me do the work), and brought me to the living room, where I saw Amber still wearing just the fuzzy lingerie, tied to a moving dolly, standing on the plate with her arms each tied to the sides by a wool scarf, and another bound around her shins, thighs, and torso, holding her tightly in place. Next to her was another one. Brittney had me stand on it, and repeated the same with my shins, thighs, and torso, before untying my hands and retying them to the sides. With Amber watching, she then took an extra scarf and started stroking my cock with it, causing me to let out a small moan, before leaning in and kissing me teasingly. I didn't meet her kiss, but I also didn't pull back. She stopped stroking, stepped back to look at us, and said, "Not just yet. Don't wanna ruin the big finale now, do we?" Amber and I just glanced at each other questioningly. Finale? Just what were these two planning. "Well, one more step and you two are ready to go!" Amber moved next to the dresser that was still in my living room and pulled some blankets from the pile. First she took the pink one from Amber's baby punishment (Claire must have been nice enough to wash and dry it overnight) and wrapped it around Amber once more, before securing it in place with several wraps of duct tape, making a silver and pink cocoon, from neck to toe. Then she came over to me and did the same with the giant fur blanket we had been wrapped in. Even through three layers of fur my erection was very obvious, so she took a moment to grind her ass against it. "Not just yet, loverboy, you need to wait your turn. Ladies first."
Just then Candace came in. Her long dark hair was tied up in a strict ponytail, and her chinchilla coat was undone, showing off her little black dress. Strappy shoes completed her look, making it a mix of clubgoer and dominatrix. "Amber, haven't seen you since you left us trapped with that damned vibrator. If you apologize, I might just let you go."
"MMMPH PHRRY!"
"Nothing to say for yourself? At least I gave you a chance. I'll take the cute one, Brittney, you take the little baby."
With that, Candace grabbed the handles to the dolly I was on and wheeled it to the hallway, making sure no one was around, and then into Amber's apartment with Brittney following suit with Amber. They positioned us next to each other facing a massive pile of.....something, but all we could see were the two or three blankets covering the top. The pile itself was easily five feet high, and just as wide. Candace walked over to it and poked into it, hitting something solid. "Claire Bear, wake up sleepyhead You have guests here!" The pile started shaking, and we realized that Claire was somewhere in that pile. Candace moved some of the blankets off, revealing Claire's form wrapped and taped in a fuzzy teal blanket and sitting in a rolling computer chair, but her head was covered by a furry pillowcase. Candace pulled it off of Claire's head, and she was sweating madly, her hair soaked through and matted to her head. Her mouth had been sealed shut with microfoam tape, and something bulged underneath, muffling any noise she may have made. "Aww, I guess all of that ticking made her sweat a bit. I guess we'll have to fix that before we can move on to phase two of our plan. Brittney, you always were a miracle worker, care to do the honors?" Brittney wheeled Claire's chair over to the bathroom sink and lowered it down so that Claire's head was just above the level of the sink. She started running some hot water, and turned the shower on as well. She used the detachable shower head to rinse out Claire's hair, and then took her time shampooing and conditioning it. She was deceptively gentle, ensuring that Claire was being given the best shampooing of her life, with a scalp massage thrown in too, leaving her relaxed despite her predicament. Once her hair was clean, Brittney took her time to blow dry it and style it so that it was perfect, and carefully apply makeup to her face, leaving her looking ready to go to any high end club. She then rolled Claire out, before rolling her in front of the living room's full length mirror. Candace stepped up to her with a pair of scissors, and started cutting through the duct tape. She pulled the blanket away, revealing that Claire was tied up underneath it, with black ropes crossing over, under, and through her breasts forming a nice harness and thrusting her chest out. More ropes connected her hands to her thighs, and Candace took the opportunity to untie her hands from her legs and attach them to the chair's armrests. She then pulled out her phone and snapped a picture. "This will be the 'before'. Take a good long look at yourself, you slut. I want you to remember the last time you ever looked this good." Claire looked at herself, exposed naked to the mirror, and then as realization of what Candace had said set in, panic gripped her eyes. Candace took a leather posture collar with "Claire" embroidered on the front in bright red thread, and forced it around Claire's neck locking it with a padlock, before holding up the key in front of Claire's face. "You know, Claire, it sure would be a shame if something were to happen to this key. Especially since its the only one to that lock. I sure hope that-oops" and with that she casually tossed the key towards the vent in the floor, where it slipped through the grate and fell into the ducts.
"So, because you cost us our boyfriends, livelihood, and made us work at that degrading strip club to make ends meet, we're going to do the same. Degrade you and have others use you for their pleasure. Your punishment will come in four parts. First, let's get rid of that RIDICULOUS blue hair, shall we?" She plugged in electric clippers, and grabbed hold of Claire's hair, shearing off a huge patch straight from the back to the front. Claire started screaming into the gag, tears dropping from her eyes, as Candace continued to viciously hack apart her mane. Once all Claire had left was a short stubble and was sobbing hysterically, her makeup running freely, Candace took some shaving cream and spread it liberally over Claire's scalp, leaving only her eyebrows untouched. She then took a straight razor and meticulously ensured that not a patch of hair remained on Claire's head.
"Now for the second part, we need for you to experience the same pain we did after you stabbed us in the back." Claire was untied from the chair, with both Brittney and Amber grabbing one arm each and hauling her so she was bent over Amber's ottoman. Her hands were tied to the legs on one side, and her knees to the other, leaving her legs spread and her rear exposed and vulnerable. Candace stood one side, and Brittney on the other, both holding a paddle. They took turns alternating swings, keeping up a fairly quick pace, with Claire crying out after each hit. This continued for around ten minutes, with neither letting up to give the poor girl a break.
"Alrighty Claire Bear, we're halfway through. Ready for part three?" Claire couldn't even fight enough to shake her head 'no'. Brittney went back into Claire's bedroom, where they had apparently stored all of their supplies, and wheeled out a folded over wooden frame. She and Candace set to unfolding it into a giant X, securing it with bolts on the sides. "You know, I never thought you'd keep this old thing, but now I'm glad you did." Candace started untying Claire's right side, legs first, while Brittney did the same with her left. They took her by the arms and dragged her upright, each using cuffs hanging from the top of the X-frame to secure her arms fully outstretched, and the doing the same on the bottom with her feet. Brittney grabbed a bunch of feather boas from the back room and brought them out, handing a bunch to Candace. "All right, let's get this bitch dolled up for her photoshoot." Each one wrapped a boa around one of Claire's arms, then Brittney wrapped one around Claire's neck, while Candace wrapped another around her waist. Candace went to grab her camera, while Brittney grabbed an extra wide a fluffy boa and placed it around Claire's neck, leaving both ends dangling just past her knees. "Since you like pictures so much, I figured we would do a photoshoot, just for you." She started snapping pictures from multiple angles, before taking a piece of paper and writing on it with a sharpie, before taping it just under Claire's tits. 'Free to anyone'. "Don't worry, we wouldn't hand you over to anyone. We have a special client from the strip club who is interested in having his own captive. This should get him to stop bugging us for bondage shoots. He'll be by to pick you up in a few hours."
"Now ClaireBear, theres just one last part to your punishment, but first we want to make sure you won't struggle. Both girls began viciously tickling Claire, really digging their fingers into her sides, her armpits, even using the feather boas to torment her belly and neck. After ten minutes straight, Claire once more had tears streaming down her face, panting to catch her breath, her legs almost unable to support her weight. Candace and Brittney unhooked the cuffs on her legs first, followed by the cuffs on her arms, lowering her onto the ground, before laying some furry sleeping bags next to her. Each had a hood, and was a very soft fur. Taking the feather boas and tying them around Claire, trapping her arms to her sides and her legs together, Brittney and Candace methodically immobilized the poor tortured girl. Once she was completely roped up in the feathers, they pulled the first sleeping bag around her, zipping it all the way up, and then wrapping multiple belts around it. This process was repeated two more times, each sleeping bag becoming more and more restrictive due to the pressure from the others. Once the third was zipped up and belted, Brittney pulled the three hoods up and over Claire's bald head, and Candace used half a roll of duct tape to seal them in place. They dragged Claire's limp fuzzy form to the corner by the door, then turned to Amber and I.
Candace walked in front of Amber, while Brittney took her place in front of me. "I wonder if we should give them a moment together before THEIR punishments. Wouldn't want him to lose the chance to enjoy her before she gets her version of the treatment."
"I dunno, Candace, I kind of want my turn with him now. He's cute, and he's definitely packing."
"Fine, have it your way, but we'll give them the chance for one last kiss first. They wheeled us so that we were facing each other, still wrapped in the blankets and scarves to the dollies, and unwrapped our gags, but not without a warning from Candace, "The second you two say anything, the punishment starts."
I leaned in and kissed Amber passionately, doing everything I could to keep collected. I broke off the kiss, and leaned my head in, nuzzling it against her cheek, trying to comfort her. I saw Candace walking up behind Amber to mover her again, so before I missed my chance I got out "I love you, I always ha-"and was cut off by Brittney shoving a pair of panties in my mouth, followed quickly by duct tape being wrapped around my head. Candace had other things in mind for Amber however, strapping a gag with a plastic ring shaped to look like a pair of lips, complete with red lipstick into her mouth. They then wheeled us into Amber's bedroom, with me right next to her bed, and Amber opposite me in the corner, near a stripper pole. Brittney took the scissors from earlier and cut through the duct tape, peeling it back from the blanket, and then allowing the blanket to drop to the floor, before kicking it towards the bed, where Candace came along with Amber's chinchilla blanket and placed both on the bed. They grabbed some of the other blankets from earlier as well and either dropped them around the two furs on the bed, or draped them over the iron headboard, leaving just the bedposts uncovered. Candace and Brittney then untied all the scarves holding me to the dolly except for the ones on my hands. Candace stepped back and pulled a taser out of her bag, while Brittney started to untie my hands. "You get the idea I'm sure. Try anything, and well," she hit the trigger, and an arc of electricity shot between the prongs, causing a massive crack in the air. I let them lead me to the bed, where Brittney put my wrists in fur lined leather cuffs, and then used metal handcuffs to secure those to the bedposts, leaving me stretched out. Candace put the stun gun down and sauntered over to me, positioning two fur pillows under my head so that I was forced to look directly at Amber. She nodded to Brittney, who climbed into the bed next to me, taking part of the chinchilla blanket and stroking me with it, bringing me quickly to full attention. She leaned over and engulfed it in he mouth, gagging just slightly as she slid all the way down to its base, and then coming back up leaving it covered in drool. She turned around on me so that her thighs were on my chest with her perfect ass in my face and bent down to do it again, while looking Amber directly in the eye, causing her to start thrashing on the dolly.
"Oh Britt, I think she wants to go first after all. Let's get started on her, shall we." The two moved over to Amber, cutting through the duct tape binding her and tossing the blanket over me on the bed. They both then untied Amber from the dolly, leading her to the stripper pole where they cuffed her arms to the pole over her head. Candace took some time to fondle Amber's breasts, drawing a small moan from her, whole Brittney started to pull out roll after roll of white cotton bandages. Candace kept up her teasing, even sucking on Amber's pert nipples, as Brittney pulled out a dildo from the bag. It was one with an electronic timer on the bottom which she set and shoved it through the ring gag, causing Amber to sputter at the unexpected intruder. When she took it out, it was dripping from Amber's drool. She spread Amber's legs, and quickly inserted it in, causing Amber to yelp and jump up a little bit. Then Candace forced Amber's legs together while Brittney started wrapping her from her feet up in the white bandages. Once Amber's feet and legs were wrapped together, Brittney started on a second layer, followed by a third and fourth. Amber wasn't going anywhere quickly. Candace uncuffed Amber's hands and held them behind her back, while Brittney wrapped them together in four layers as well, forming an armbinder out of bandages and making her tits stick out even further than before. Forced into watching by mo position, I couldn't help but watch, and start to rub myself against the blanket on top of me a little bit. With Amber's arms and legs out of the way, Candace started wrapping from her waist up, while Brittney got a tube of lipstick out, and wrote WHORE, across Amber's cheeks, using the perfectly shaped ring gag as the 'O'. As Candace got to Amber's breasts, she put a clamp on each one, connected by a small chain, causing Amber to yelp in pain before whimpering through the gag. She continued her wrapping, stopping at Amber's neck, leaving her mummified from neck to toe in four layers of cotton bandages, Ring gagged with 'whore' written on her face, and looking straight at me on the bed. Brittney walked back over to me as Candace grabbed the last few rolls of bandages and went to stand behind Amber. "Now Amber, I want you to listen closely while I explain what's about to happen. Brittney and I are going to fuck your boyfriend's brains out, while you watch. At some point, Ill blindfold your eyes, but I want the last thing you see to be your boyfriend blowing his load in Brittney. in the meantime, that dildo inside you should start going off any minute now, and it's set to go for the same two hours we were stuck with. When we're done with you two, we're taking Ryan home with us, and you'll be shaved bald before going to the same client as Claire. Apparently he has friends that like little babies. And yes, you'll be wearing the onesie, blanket, and bonnet again. So I want you to think about that before we start."
With that, Brittney climbed on me, this time riding me reverse cowgirl and taking me fully inside her. She started to rub the fur from the blankets over my chest and legs, and after two days of torment without release, I wasn't going to last long. That must have been about the same time as the vibrator inside Amber started up, because I heard her start moaning louder and louder. Brittney slowed down on her riding and teasing, before picking up the intensity as Amber grew closer and closer to orgasm. Finally her moans as she shuddered to her first of many orgasms pushed me over the edge, and I exploded inside of Brittney. She climbed off and patted me on the cheek, saying "good boy," as I saw Candace wrap Amber's head up, leaving her mouth as the only thing uncovered. Brittney and Candace climbed on the bed, both caressing me with their fur-clad arms, quickly getting me ready for round two. This time Candace straddled me facing towards me, while Brittney took out my gag and quickly replaced it with a panel gag with a dildo facing outward, before mounting my torso facing Candace and slowly easing herself onto the gag. The two fondled and kissed each other at the same time as they rode me, while I could hear Amber building towards another orgasm. Brittney went first, followed by Amber, and then Candace and I came in unison. They climbed off me, draping a blanket over me, as I nearly passed out.
I came to shortly after to a tugging on my arms. I pretended to be out still as I heard Brittney and Candace talking. "Hurry up, Can, we need to get him wrapped up before he wakes up. Then we can shave the bitch and leave her and Claire for Rob to pick up."
Hearing this I fought to pull my arms together, not realizing that the only things holding them were Brittney and Candace, neither of whom were ready for it. Their heads impacted, and both were in a daze. Quickly getting my bearings, I realized they had undone the handcuffs holding me to the bed, and had been in the process of recuffing me when I struck. I took the open handcuffs and cuffed both girls hands behind their backs, before dumping the pile of blankets over them, figuring that should at least disorient them or muffle any screaming. I rushed over to Amber and started cutting the bandages loose, turning off the vibrator as soon as possible. When I went to let her all the way out, she fell into my arms, her legs completely useless. I looked at the timer: twenty six minutes left. If they really did set it for two hours, that meant she had been getting mercilessly teased for over an hour and a half. I gently carried her to the bed and laid her down, her sweat soaked hair falling limply under her. I removed her gag, and used one of the blankets to smudge off the lipstick, before kissing her and telling her, "Its over. You're safe with me now."
When I was sure she would be fine, I moved over to where Brittney and Candace were struggling under the blankets. I pulled the blankets off, and then dragged them each to the dollies, tying Brittney to one first before tying Candace to the other. I dragged them both to the living room, then went back to the bedroom to find my boxers. When I got there, Amber was sound asleep on the bed, but I heard a buzzing coming from the dresser - it was Candace's phone. On it was a text message, simply saying "be there in 30, will text then send them down south elevator. Rob"
Seeing an opportunity to rid myself of a problem, I quickly plugged in the electric clippers, and tore through both Brittney's blond tresses and Candace's raven locks. they both screamed obscenities at me the whole time, so when I was done I grabbed clumps of their own hair and shoved them into their mouths, before wrapping duct tape in several layers over their whole heads. Figuring that maybe Rob knew them by their apparel I wrapped both in cheap blankets before duct taping them into massive cocoons. To top it all off I took that panties they had gagged us with earlier and placed them on each one's head, with the crotch right over their nose, before taping around that as well. Candace's phone went off then, another text message, just saying "here. send them down now. So I peeked into the hall, and seeing the coast was clear wheeled them out, one in front of me and one behind, to the south elevator. When it cam up, I pushed the button for the first floor and stepped out, before texting back "on their way down. enjoy, C+B".
With that I headed back into the apartment. I gathered up some of the nicer blankets and brought them back into my apartment, setting them on the bed as nicely as I could. I then went back and untied Claire, who was still passed out from her ordeal. I carried her to her bed, which was remarkalby untouched in all the chaos, before heading back to Amber's bed. I gently and carefully put her lingerie on her, so she would at least be wearing something, and picked her up, and carrying her into my apartment, before tenderly setting her down on my bed. I locked my apartment door before going back to my bedroom and climbing into bed next to her, pulling up the furs over me as I did so. I rolled towards her and put my arms around her, feeling her just slightly shift into me as I did so, before I passed out into a deep slumber.
The End.
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Pictures of the sleeping bags Claire was trapped in
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

You Shouldn't Ignore The Neighbors
Epilogue
I woke up the next morning, Amber still completely unconscious, and the apartments both an absolute mess from the weekend's activities. First, after leaving Amber a note on my bedstand, I went to check on Claire, who was extremely upset about her hair, but had a few wigs, so until it grew back she just got to wear a new hairstyle every couple of days. When I explained what happened to Brittney and Candace, she just said, "bitches deserved it." We worked for around an hour, and she seemed to be doing okay, so I gathered up everything the two terrors had brought and took them with me to my place. I was fairly certain Claire wasn't gonna want them.
Coming back in, I dropped all of the gear into a corner, and went back to my room to check on Amber. She must have woken up when I opened the apartment door, for she was just sitting up and nervously looking around when I walked in. "Hey beautiful, are you okay?
"I am, or at least I will be. That was so painful last night, I don't know how I stood it."
"At least you got off, right?" I tried to lighten the mood a bit.
"That's not what I'm talking about. Those whores got to ride you before I ever really did. And that blonde bimbo looked me right in the eye while she was doing it!"
I clambered into the bed next to her, pulling her into me so her arm was across my torso, her head nestled against my chest, and her body curling around mine. I looked down at her, feeling lucky to have this beauty in my life. "Yeah, but they'll never get the chance again. You'll have that opportunity daily. Plus, you are going to get to go on a dinner date with me tonight, so we can actually do this relationship thing the right way, instead of just kidnapping each other. Although.......there is always next time. "
And with that, we dozed off together into dreams of new experiences yet to come.
Deleted User 1255

Wonderful conclusion to the story, I was actually worried that Candace and Britney were gonna get away with it near the end, glad they got what was coming to them. Honestly felt so bad for Claire

Really like the inclusion of those fur sleeping bags, your choice of torments and humiliation were spot on as usual.
Sad to see this story reach its conclusion, hope you’ve got more ideas for future stories, this was a really good read from start to finish
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Oh, I definitely have more ideas, some with the same cast. But it’ll be a little bit. I hammered these out after a ten hour work day, over about three to four hours a day as a stress reliever and to just get more comfortable with myself and what I’m into. I’ve already started planning the next one, but it’ll probably be at least a week or so before I post anything. I might take a poll. In the meantime I just have one short request I’ve taken on to finish, then I can enjoy a little break :)
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

All that aside though, I’m completely open to requests if anyone has them, or ideas for future escapades.
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I’ll be posting another story set after this one with the same characters. As a poll, should it be adult or everyone friendly?
humbled32
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by humbled32 »

SoftlySwitching wrote: 4 years ago You Shouldn't Ignore The Neighbors....... F/M

Part One: Flirting with danger

I just wanted to go home to my apartment, lie down on my couch, and watch my fish swim in circles while I contemplated quitting my job for the millionth time. Unfortunately for me, SHE had different plans. I work as a manager at a marketing firm. I spend all day running a team in the field at events, on my feet, walking and talking with consumers. By the time I get home, my 6'4 frame is sagging and tired, my short dark hair sweaty, and my athletic muscles sore. At 29 I'm not as young as I once was, my suits are still crisp and clean, but starting to fade from a sharp black to a deep grey. As I approach my apartment door, I'm almost to my zone of safety, when I hear it. HER voice.
"Hey Ryan, whatcha doing? Another hard day of work?"
I want to ignore her. To be antisocial, to just go into my apartment, and zone out. But there was always something about her that I couldn't resist. Redheads have always been my kryptonite.
"Hey Amber, yeah, we had three new kids on the team I had to train, and then two of our vendors were late, so I'm really just hoping to grab some dinner and crash right now."
"Aw, that sucks! Look, I ordered some pizza from Moon River, and I cant eat it all myself. Why don't you have some with me? It's pineapple and onioooooon....."
Why did I have to tell her that was my favorite? She new I couldn't say no. I knew I couldn't say no. Well, I guess there's no use fighting the inevitable. I follow her into her apartment, watching her red hair cascading down her back, over her fuzzy green mohair scarf, and swishing against her fuzzy sweater as she walked. The heels on her fur lined boots clicked as she walked confidently into the kitchen, gesturing me to a chair which I sat in.
"The pizza should be here in ten minutes, so feel free to make yourself comfortable until then. I can make some of that herbal tea you like while we wait, or I think I've still got some of that mead you brought over at the holiday party."
"Are you seriously telling me that the pizza isn't even here yet? Look, I just wanted an easy night at home, I'm going to go and crash on my couch."
As I went to get up, she plopped down into my lap, wrapping her fuzzy clad arms around my neck and semi-pinning me down.
"Look, I know you've had a hard day, and I just want to help make it better. I know the way you look at me, and I don't mind." At this I blushed a little, thinking my glances had been more discreet. "But if you aren't going to make the first move, then maybe I'll have to!" With that she leaned in to kiss me, her hands moving down to clasp mine. I leaned in to reciprocate, and then felt the click of handcuffs on my wrists. Breaking off the kiss and looking down, I saw that she had used furry handcuffs with the safety releases cut off to handcuff both wrists to the chair's armrests.
"Amber, what the hell? I'll admit, I have some feelings for you, but isn't this a little weird? What if Claire comes home and sees me like this?"
"Not at all, Ryan. See, I had a talk with Claire. It turns out that while you were drunk at the holiday party, you had mentioned to her that you liked it when a woman took charge, enjoyed some bondage, and wished I was 'just a little more assertive'. So you should really be careful what you wish for. Or in your case, thankful for it. Now, hold still and be a good little pet, and this will all be easier. Anyways, my roommate volunteered to take a while shopping when I told her what I had in mind for tonight."
With that, she started unbuttoning my suit and my shirt, before sliding them down my arms to my cuffed wrists.
"Look, Amber, I think you're going a little too far here!" She kissed me once more to silence my protestations, while using furry scarves to tie my arms and wrists to the chair once more. She then slid my suit jacket and shirt the rest of the way off before using a feather boa to tie my neck (loosely so I could still breathe fine) to the top of the chair back.
"I've also noticed the way you look at me when I wear my fur coat, and I'm pretty sure I know how to make you mine."
"Amber, I swear, I just want to rel---" I was cut off by her hand going over my mouth.
"One more word out of you, and I'm going to gag you! I go to all this trouble to show you how I feel, and to help you relax, and you really are being a giant pain in the butt" she remarked half angrily and half playfully. "I know what will calm you down a little," She started to slowly take off her sweater, leaving her from the waist up in just her jade bra and scarf. she took the sweater and tied the arms of it over my eyes, blindfolding me with the soft warmth of it. I felt her slide off of me, before starting to kiss my chest, accompanied by something else, something cool. When she stopped, I heard the click of her phone's camera.
"Hey, what the heck are you doing? I don't want anyone to see me like this!"
"Oh, relax silly, I was just sending this to Claire. I wanted to let her know that her idea worked, and that you're mine now. See?"
With that she took off the sweater blindfolding me, and held up a mirror, so I could see clearly written on my torso in her lipstick 'Property of Amber'.
"However, I did say that if you said another word I would have to gag you, so....." And with that she tookthe scarf she had been wearing and shoved it between my teeth, wrapping it around my head twice before knotting it in the back, leaving me with a mouth stuffed full of fuzzy mohair. with that, she stepped back and took another picture while giggling at my muffled shouts.
"Now you be a good boy, while I go and get another surprise ready in the bedroom...." With that, she headed into the back room, leaving me to struggle against my bonds.
-To be continued.

This is my first story on here, so feedback is greatly appreciated.
Wow! If only that happened to me. An awesome story \so far. about to read part 2,
humbled32
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by humbled32 »

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 4 years ago I cannot wait to see what revenge gets on Amber. And Amber deserves it! Honey and feathers?!
All I can think to say is mmmpphh!!!
humbled32
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by humbled32 »

What an absolutely amazing story. I could only wish that was or did happen to me. Keep up the great story.
humbled32
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by humbled32 »

Awesome as usual! I found the missing chapters...looking forward to 'A night at the Museum.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

That ending had me worried, not gonna lie 😂 glad Ryan got it over those two lol Claire, meh lol. They can take her 😂
Hello there!

Other Work
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic