Eddie Branches Out M/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Eddie Branches Out M/M

Post by MaxRoper »

Marty was always good at finding a way to monetize anything so it wasn’t a surprise when he suggested I use my talents in a different manner.

“Seems there’s a buncha guys what likes getting tied up,” he told me.

Well, duh.

“If I line up a date or two, would you be interested? Should be a nice way for you to pick up some extra cash.”

That certainly qualified as a no-brainer.

I had to stick to the same rules. No oral, no penetration.

“Can’t have it be a sex thing,” Marty said.

Even though it obviously is.

“We’re calling it Escape Training,” he said. “Like a terrorist avoidance thing.”

Sure, whatever.

The first time I was kinda nervous, but the guy was so excited and my natural tendencies took over. I tied him to a chair, teased him for a while, got him up to the edge a few times, finally let him cum.

He totally loved it. I did too, and afterwards Marty gave me a hundred bucks. I got the feeling the guy paid a lot more than that but I’m not complaining. How many guys get paid a C-note to do something they enjoy for a couple hours?

Here’s the thing: When the guy wants to be tied up, it’s so much easier. I don’t have to worry about him fighting me. Not that I mind a little struggle, and some of ‘em seem to like that part, but nobody gets hurt, there’s no potential for legal consequences, and the money’s good. What’s not to like?

A few days later I got a call to see this dude in a fancy hotel. A doctor, no less. The guy answered the door, and I showed him my taser. He put his hands up, eyes big, backing away from me, trying to look scared but not really hiding his excitement.

I kicked the door shut.

“You alone here?“ I asked in my most menacing voice.

“Yes sir,” he quavered. 

“Good. Strip.”

He hesitated, then complied. I stopped him when he got down to his socks and briefs. If he’s naked the temptation to do something I shouldn’t can be too much

“Get on the the floor. On your knees, wrists behind.”

He did as he was told. I got behind him and grabbed his wrists. As I began wrapping the rope round his wrists he sighed, moaned, and came in his shorts.

Well now what, I wondered. I decided it didn’t matter. He’d paid to be tied up and that’s what he was going to get. I had my kit handy and I got out a sock. I think at that point he didn’t want to play anymore, but I rolled it up and stuffed it in his mouth before he could argue too much. Another sock tied round the back of his neck to hold it in and there were no more complaints.

Then it was time to tie him up.

I got him lying on his stomach on the bed, still in his moist jockeys. His wrists were already tied, six wraps and a cinch. I did the same to his elbows, leaving some space between. He was kinda buff so I played with his shoulders and upper arms some. He didn’t seem to mind anymore and I was starting to become somewhat bothered as well.

Time for the legs. He was a runner and had some nice muscle tone. Good tight calves and well-defined thighs. I roped him at his ankles, above and below his knees, and upper thighs. I pulled his feet back and tied his ankle rope to his wrist rope. I made it pretty snug and he moaned and mmphed when I rolled him onto his back but there was no disguising the bulge in his damp shorts.

Ready again.

I played with him then, stroking him, pinching his nipples, enjoying his struggles and groans. What I like to do is run a guy right up to the edge, then pull him back, over and over. Since the doc had an early eruption it was easier to keep him from cumming again. I teased and stroked until he woulda done anything to get off. Then I backed off until he calmed down, at which point I started over again.

By now I’m pretty much right on the edge myself but I decide as a professional I need to keep myself under control, which is also fun.

He was still working hard for a second orgasm when his time was up. I put the shears where he could see ‘em and left.

Marty told me the guy had called when he got loose and was totally over the moon. He wanted me back the next day. I asked Marty to tell him I was tied up for a couple weeks. Marty laughed at that.

“Good idea, Eddie,” he said. “Always smart to leave ’em wanting. Also he’ll probably cream himself at the thought of you tied up.”

Well that ain’t gonna happen, but still.

Dr James became my first regular. He comes weekly, which isn’t to say he cums weakly. Haha.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention]
I read this twice and am sitting here, speechless at the brilliance of your latest piece.
This is brilliant, my friend. Just brilliant!

I know if we started up such a service on here, Dr. James wouldn't be the only regular 8-)
The last line was the cherry on the cake for me.

And as for Eddie's work, well...flawless as usual.
Sockgagging the early cummer real quick so that he couldn't protest after having prematurely busted a nut was real smart. Good work Eddie. Good work.

Cheers, mate! ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

A strong tale and a good expample of how to write a SHORT story that is complete in itself. Bravo.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

What a great addition to Eddie's stories. Sock gag, briefs, coming in pants and consensual bondage RP are all pluses for me and Eddie's weirdly-innocent narration made all more fun.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Definitely looking forward to reading this in the future!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
I can't express how much I appreciate a rave review from you.

I think Marty might give Nick a call, see if he wants some of Eddie's overflow customers. We have more than enough sub boys around here to keep 'em both busy. Maybe they could work together. Eddie'll tie 'em up and Nick can gag 'em and stuff 'em in sleeping bags. Get a production line going. Heck, Nick might even have to increase his workouts to produce enough rank socks.

Thanks, my friend!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

[mention]Xtc[/mention]
Thank you! I'm glad you liked it.
As you probably know by now, I like some things quite short (stories, pants) while enjoying other things quite long (socks, edging sessions).
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]
These are a few of my favorite things (also). "Weirdly-innocent" is a great description of Eddie.
Thanks for taking a moment to comment!
jay_write
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jay_write »

What a clever way of legitimising his skills and interests! And both parties get to enjoy themselves, which is a bonus.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

very nice
Tie me up and have fun with me
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Delightful story, Eddie is really an interesting character but I'm glad he found a "legit" career path were hos talents can be put to good use!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Eddie taking a break from his naughty passtimes... Incredible the amount of telling details you put into such short pieces, and the way you blend fantasy and realistic, almost down-to-earth details. And sharp style as always.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

[mention]LK3869[/mention]
Yeah, I expect Eddie will still practice his original trade. He just has another outlet for his boyish enthusiasm now.
I truly appreciate your comments!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

@c[mention]cj2125[/mention]
Thank you for your comment!
Now that he's gone legit, perhaps Eddie will visit other countries. He apparently has several international fans.
Charmides
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Charmides »

I can't believe that I'm only just discovering Eddie now. [mention]MaxRoper[/mention], you're a wizard. I think I have to go binge your entire Eddie omnibus as soon as possible. A total treat to read -- thanks so much for sharing!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic