Father and Son summer bondage (M/Mm ) Updated 3/11/2024

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Kratos
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kratos »

Oh wow i remember reading this one a whileeee back hope we can finally see the ending of it :D
thespy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thespy »

Wow, great story, hot storyline. I cant wait to see how it ends and what Jason is gonna do to poor ole Derek and Andrew.
Bradboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bradboi »

Chapter 10

I stood frozen as my father kept his hand over my mouth, clamping it shut and prohibiting me from speaking. He was dead serious and I knew it too. He must have had so many questions to ask me and who knows how he felt? Angry? Embarrassed ? Disappointed ? All these thoughts were racing in my mind! I was brought back out of my zoning by my father snapping his finger at my face.

“Derek! Hey! Focus.” He took a deep breathe and looked at me. “I’m going to let go of your mouth BUT not a word unless i ask you a question. The more you respond, the quicker I’ll let you out, got it?” He said. I shook my head and nodded yes.

“Well, first off are you okay?” A hint of concern in his voice.

“Yea, despite the circumstances, I’m fine.” I said. I was still in shock of what had happened but was not hurt thankfully. “Good” my father replied. He then took a second to look at Andrew on the floor, and then back to me.

“Is it true? Is everything Andrew said true? The bondage? The website?” My father said, he stared directly into my eyes. While I still felt weird this was all happening ( and because my semi hard on STILL hadn’t gone down ) it felt oddly… secure and comfortable… talking to with my father. I suppose it was because I couldn’t run from it anymore, coming clean seemed like the easier option than denying it. A sigh drew itself from my lips as I looked at my dad.

“It’s true dad, all of it. Everything Andrew said is facts. Ever since I could remember, I have always been drawn into bondage and the feeling of being helpless and struggling for freedom. As I got older I did my research and learned more. I eventually found a website and began chatting with others. I had no idea it would turn out this way. I’m really sorry dad, you have every right to be ashamed of me.” I hung my head low in defeat. I then felt a hand on my shoulder.

“Derek, I am not ashamed of you, am I a little upset of how this all happened? Sure. The last thing I wanted to be on vacation was to be kidnapped . But the important thing is you’re safe and everyone has their own likes and fantasies, nothing wrong with that. In fact, there’s something I’ve- “

“Ughh.. Fuuck my head is.. hey- what the? HEY! “

My dads sentence was cut off my Andrews voice. He had begun to stir and gain back consciousness and soon realized his situation. He begun to tests his bonds and struggle. My dad and I looked at Andrew as he squirmed on the floor as much as the binds would let him.

“LET ME GO RIGHT NOW! IM GONNA GET YOU FUCKERS!!” Andrew bellowed out, his face red and sweaty from anger.

“Dad come on let me go now! I can help” I said, starting to squirm in my own bonds.

“Right right, I gotchu Derek”. My dad begun untying my binds and releasing my hands one by one. Fuck. That felt so great. My dad worked on my leg as I worked on the other one. The knots were a pain to get off but after a few tugs, they loosened. I hopped outta bed and stood next to my dad. He was towering over Andrew, who was still struggling. He looked over at me, and grabbed the bag of supplies off the floor, and I swear I could see a small smirk in the corner of my fathers lips.

“So, what should we do with him?”

:: what does derek and his father have in mind for Andrew? More importantly, what was his father about to say ? And what was that smirk at the end? Shits getting real! And worse for Andrew ;) ::
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great continuation! Although I was kinda disappointed to see Derek set free :D
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really happy to see this story continuing! Glad you're back and with two great updates.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic