Father and Son summer bondage (M/Mm ) Updated 3/11/2024

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 1644

Post by Deleted User 1644 »

A great story. Hope the extra rope is to put father and son in a 69 hogtie. Hoping to see a lot of humiliation to Derek, tickling, torture...and of course, for the father too...keep going.
Bradboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bradboi »

Thank you everyone for the feedback, much appreciated! Next chapters will be up sometime this week so stay tuned ;)
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Bradboi wrote: 4 years ago Thank you everyone for the feedback, much appreciated! Next chapters will be up sometime this week so stay tuned ;)
Pleeeeeeeaaaaasssssseeeeeee!!!! 😘
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Bradboi wrote: 4 years ago Thank you everyone for the feedback, much appreciated! Next chapters will be up sometime this week so stay tuned ;)
Still patiently waiting for the next part, mate!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Very nice story
Bradboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bradboi »

Chapter 5

Andrew approached me with some more rope in his hand and waived the gun in our face for reassurance “and DONT try anything brave alright” he said with a serious tone. “alright your first derek”. Andrew grabbed me as I groaned into the ball gag and untied the knots to my hands, and keeping a tight grip. He then grabbed my wrists and pulled them up towards the headboard of the bed. Tying them tight, leaving me with my whole body exposed. I tried to loosen the rope but no luck. Fuck I thought.

“Hmm that’s more like now..and it surely shows off your body well haha” Andrew mocked. Now let’s get your father over here and join the party.

My dad tried to wiggle away but it was pointless. I’m sure still seeing his son somewhat enjoying the circumstances didn’t help either. My dad has drool on his chest from the ball gag and moaned into it as his hands were also untied. “Now let’s make this a little fun for you two” Andrew said. He laid my dad next to me- still using the gun as leverage- our thighs touching, us only in our boxers still. He put my dads right wrist and tied it with my left wrist. My eyes widen. No!

Andrew then intertwined my dads right leg on top of my own left leg, tying them at the ankle together. This mother-

“Mmmphhfff” my dad tried yelling thru the ball gag but only slurred words came out.
“What? You don’t wanna be closer to your son? Tsk tsk oh well” Andrew laughed. There I was bound and gagged together with my dad on our bed, exposed in only our boxers- and me with a bulge.

“Oh wait! I almost forgot the camera!” Said Andrew. My dad and I both looked at each other, eyes wide.

CAMERA?!

:: really really sorry about the delay. Grad school is kicking my ass along with work and COVID! thank you for sticking around ! I hope to get back ASAP ! Enjoy ::
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Wow! Interesting story so far. I look forward to seeing where it goes next.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Bradboi[/mention] Happy to see another chapter of this.
Hope you don't leave us hanging too long.

[mention]BDBrit[/mention] If you're enjoying this tale, you should totally check [mention]squirrel[/mention]'s stuff out while we wait for Bradboi to upload another chapter.

STORIES FROM AUTHOR: SQUIRREL

MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

This was absolutely enjoyable.

I relished every bit. Andrew is very shrewd!

Lets see how Daddy Jason takes to being bound... I hope he likes it too!

Great story. :D
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DomTiesMen »

Indeed it was a very hot and amazing story! We definitely need more father/son bondage stories in this website (and more M/M stories in general, haha)!

Derek seems to be a very nice guy and as well his father. Their chapter introduction were really hot with both of them just hanging out together shirtless! ANd on the next scene is even better because they are just wearing their underwears! I can imagine how both him and his father looks all good bound and gagged together! It was indeed a surprise that the captor was a guy that Derek found online and planned all this kidnapping! And I can see the next chapter they will have deal with a camera too! I am looking forward it!

Keep going with the amazing work, man!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

DomTiesMen wrote: 3 years ago Indeed it was a very hot and amazing story! We definitely need more father/son bondage stories in this website (and more M/M stories in general, haha)!
Great to hear from you again, my friend!

If you're into father/son bondage like this here, be sure to check out [mention]squirrel[/mention]'s stories and my own stuff as well.
Between the two of us we have about a dozen relatively long father/son bondage tales.
M/M Author's Index: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4714

No shortage of M/M stuff either! ;)

Bradboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bradboi »

[ HELP ]

what’s up guys. This school semester and work have not been fun and I’ve lately been having writers block and I do want to continue this story! So with that in mind I am open to suggestions and comments about where the plot should go for the next couple chapters. Leave your suggestions and motivation and I’ll incorporate as much as I can :) stay safe !

Hope to get to writing soon so leave your ideas!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Bradboi[/mention] Just to be clear, the lack of response here is not a question of not caring.
It's just that the majority of readers here (myself included) prefer reading something without knowing the plot in advance. Providing plot ideas to an author struggling with writer's block is very difficult.

I'll send you my idea via PM so as not to spoil the possible storyline plot in the case that you should like it.

UPDATE: Message sent.

Bradboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bradboi »

Chapter 6

No way!? He was taking pictures of my dad and I bound and gagged!? What a sick bastard. My father and began to protest through our gags. “Mmmphh mmmff!!” We shook our heads and tried to hide our embarrassment. My dads struggling proved pointless. We were still bound together- right wrist and right ankle bound to my left wrist and left ankle. We were both in just our boxers- and I STILL had my hard on. Man come on…

*CLICK CLICK*

The flicker of the phone camera went off twice. Andrew was satisfied apparently as he put his phone away in back pocket.
“That should do.. for now that is” he snickered to himself. He turned around and collected the roll of tape and coil of rope left on the floor. He looked back and admired his work.

There on the bed laid his two captives. father and son, bound and gagged together. Ball gag in each mouth, drool coming down on their chest. The slight hint of sweat on our body due to the struggle from earlier. He watched us closely and maliciously. My dad was tired and lazily struggled against the rope looking for any slack. I knew it was no use. Andrew was good. I knew this from our talks before in which he explained his background in Boy Scouts and his knots experience. The difference types of gags he’s worked with and positions to tie someone up. All these talks would always appeal to my imagination and I would dream of being bound. But never next to my dad.

“Well boys I’m going to explore the cabin a little more and see what I can find in here. But don’t worry I’ll be back soon. Besides you got each other!” Andrew mocked us as he walked out the door. Fuck, we gotta get out of here before he comes back! These knots are way too strong where never gonna-

“Mmm!! Mmmff” my dad mumbled into his gag getting me out of my thoughts. What was he tryna say? He jerked his head towards the rope. What was he- OH SHIT! As I looked up towards my dads right wrist, I noticed a loop of rope somewhat slack. I knew what my dad was trying to say!

“Mmmhmm” I nodded yes.

Time to get the fuck out!

:: What’s up everyone. I’m back. Took a long extended break in order to focus on graduate school, work and a whole bunch of other shit in my life! Hoping to get back into the groove of this story, sorry for the abandonment! I look forward to feedback and also for myself to get back to these amazing stories ! ::

:: apparently I deleted chapter 1 by accident cuz I forgot how to upload a new post oops! Sorry! I’ll try to get it back ! ::
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Glad to see you're back and continuing with the story
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

I ma glad to see this story is back on :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Bradboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bradboi »

Thank you! :) I’m excited to continue
Bradboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bradboi »

Chapter 7

I began to pull at the loose knott. Using my fingers I slightly was able to reach the end of the rope and wiggle my fingers to latch onto it, but it wasn’t easy. The rope being so short and almost out of reach kept slipping out my finger tips- and then sweat on my fingers was not helping at all.

“Mmmfffph!!” I grunted in frustration! I was so close and I kept failing! Fuck! I wasn’t going to give up though, I needed to do this. I reached for the rope one more time. My dad staring with anxious and pleading eyes. I stretched as far as I could and - YES! I managed to properly grab the rope and tug on it. Suddenly the knot became a little loose. The end of the rope began to get a little longer and less tight. Just a little more a i thought to myself. It had been about 10 minutes and Andrew would be back any second now, no way could we let him see us trying to escape!

I pulled and tugged at the rope. Dammit come on! I suddenly felt the pressure of the rope being a little more slack. I looked at my dad and he began to wiggle his hand out free and shuffling around. Any motion in order for his wrist to become mobile.

Finally after a few more minutes of tugging around the slack of the rope was entirely loose and my dads wrist fell free from its grasp.

“Mmm! Mmmf!” We both grunted happily but quickly focused back on the task. My dad quickly using his free arm turned to his right wrist and began unloosing the knot binding his wrist to the headboard. He managed to loosen up both his hands and take his ball gag off and begin untying his feet. Hurry dad come on!

“Mmmphh! Mmffaff!” I moaned too get his attention! I wanted out !

Finally. My dad was free! “Okay I’m gonna help you just be quiet alright” my dad said panting and catching his breathe. He reached for my wrist. “Ima get you out son don’t wo-“ he stopped mid sentenced

“Hope you two are ready for more fun boys!” Andrew bellowed out the living room, footsteps coming our way. Oh no. My dad and I looked at each.

Shit.

:: Happy holidays everyone! Small little chapter to keep the plot going. Derek’s dad managed to escape but will that be the case for long? ::
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Nice chapter, and a great cliffhanger!

Bradboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bradboi »

Chapter 8

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Andrew was mere feet from the door and was about to come in. My dad had managed to escape and was about to let me loose but he couldn’t right now. Andrew was too close. I panicked internally and my body began to perspire much more. I looked at my dad with pleading and worried eyes.

“Don’t worry I’m not leaving Ima fix this!” My dad whispered at me, reassuring me.

He jumped off the bed and looked at the closet. The closet was located next to the door, as I facing it. My dad quickly opened the door and hid inside, leaving a crack open.

“Dam I was thirsty as fuck, good thing y’all stocked on water”. Andrew said as he walked into the door, chugging one our water bottles, titling his head all the way back. Realization finally hit his face as he looked at me and at the empty spot next to me. Fuck.

“Where the fuck!?” Andrew rushed to me and grabbed my chin tightly screaming at me. His leather gloved hand cupping my gagged mouth. The rage in his eyes obvious as he huffed and puffed. I tried to get out of his grip but he held tighter. “How the hell did he manage to escape? Where the fuck is your father kid??!!” Andrew roared. I whimpered into my gag.

I shot a quick glance at the closet and noticed the crack began to expand a little. Dad! He silently began to open the closet door as quietly as he could, Andrew had not noticed yet thankfully. He pulled his gun out with his other hand and began to speak

“I’m going to find your father and I’m going to ki-“ *WHACK*

“FUUUUCK!!!” Andrew belted out clutching his knee. The gun fell from his clutches and on the floor. Andrew fell forward on his knees. From behind I could see my dad, holding our wooden baseball bat and breathing heavily. Andrew, groaning in pain looked back. Just as he did my father took another swing of the bat to the back of his head. Andrew fell flat on his stomach. Eyes shut. The last thing that was heard was a breathe leave his mouth and a pained grunt. I looked at my dad and back at Andrew, then back at my dad. He stool over Andrews body covered in sweat.

“Fuck. Shit” my dad said. He got us and rushed to my side of the bed and took off the gag. The tape pulling at my hair, luckily the sweat from my face made it a little bearable, but shit that hurt. Finally after taking off the layers I spit out my fathers black boxers from my mouth. The underwear was drenched in my spit. My mouth was begging for water.

“Argh thanks dad. Get me out of here please!” I pleaded at him.

“Don’t worry Andrew Ima get you out, but first I need to take care of this dude” he said looking back at Andrew. “I managed to knock him out but not for long, he’ll wake up soon”.

My dad looked around the room and spotted Andrews bag and stepped towards it.

My dad grabbed the bag and gave Andrew an evil look- one I never seen before.

“It’s time for payback fucker.”

:: what does Derek’s dad have in store for Andrew now that he’s escaped?: ::
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Love this story so far
GopalNK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GopalNK »

Hello! This story is really good! Are you going to continue it?
Bradboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bradboi »

CHAPTER 9

I watched as my dad tied up Andrews body with all the equipment that was in the bag. My dad had tied up Andrew legs with some rope and tied his legs just above his knees as well for added security. He then tied his wrists together behind his back and then connected the pieces of rope together to make a strong hogtie. I thought he was finished but nope, he wrapped a bunch of duct tape around his shoulders and arms, encircling his upper chest in layers of tape, pinning his arms to his side and making his upper body immobile. He then stepped back and took a look at Andrews unconscious bound body on the floor. He looked at me.

“Great dad you did it, now get me out!” I said as I laid still bound on the bed in only my underwear, no to mention my hard on hadnt fully gone away and was clearly visible! So embarrassing! I grunted at the ropes, trying to get the message to my dad that I wanted out. I know my dad was tired after escaping and tying up Andrew. But I couldn’t stand being tied up right now! ( at least not all of me ).

My dad took a step towards me and sat on the bed, intently staring at me and my bound body. What’s he doing? “Dad we don’t have time he’s going to wa-“

“SHH! Derek not right now” he said in a stern voice looking right at me. Fuck.

“You’re going to answer a few questions for me and you better answer them with the truth. My dad said. He was still shirtless and in just his white socks and white Calvin’s sitting on the bed. He didn’t make no effort to untie me. Shit. Now I should be panicking.

“Dad, right now you need to let me go so we can leave! I will answ- mmphh!??” before I could finish my dad stuck his hand over my mouth and stopped me from talking. What the fuck! I tried shaking his hand away but he kept real tight and put enough pressure to keep him from slipping off my mouth. This is not happening.

“Derek I’m going to ask you one more time, and you’ll nod your head. Got it?” I know he was dead serious, his tone and voice said it all. I couldn’t run or hide. It was time to face the music.

“Let’s start from the beginning Derek”

:: hi everyone, I want to apologize first for neglecting this tale. Life has gotte extremely busy and writers block is a bitch. However I am willing to finish this story for those who are still interested! I will try to update as much as I can! Thank you all for the feedback and interest in this story.

I wonder what Jason is going to be asking his son. And what about Andrew? He’s bound to wake up soon! ::
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

So glad to see you continue this story!

TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Thanks for the sequel, more to come I hope :roll:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic