My spiral into submission M/m [Part 7 Added]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What is your favourite gag and in what scenario

Handgags
5%
Panty gags
7%
Ballgags
21%
Tape gags
13%
Cleave gags
7%
In public
6%
In the bedroom
9%
In a closet / trunk of a car (closed space)
13%
Under a desk ( Of course with someone sitting at the desk)
5%
In a basement
13%

Total votes: 181

tightbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My spiral into submission M/m [Part 7 Added]

Post by tightbound »

Part 1

Hey, this is Carl, I was a 21 yr old undergrad student, on his way back to college after the end of a short vacation when this started. I'm writing this to give an idea of what went on a while ago which drastically changed my life's course.

Sunday, June 12th

It was a cold night, I boarded the overnight bus so I could reach the city by morning. The bus was half empty with people scattered around. The bus finally took off at around 11, letting me say farewell to my hometown which I probably wouldn't be able to return to anytime soon. I pulled off my shoes and plugged in my earphones, listening to some light music as I got comfy in my seat. It was around 12 or so that my first meeting with the life altering person happened. The bus stopped at a way stop where a few passengers got off and a few got on. I was looking out the window when I felt a presence next to me.
HE was around 6 ft 5" or so a good 2" over me probably. He seemed amicable with his light smile and free body movements. There was no doubt he was a bit on the athletic side.
"Hi, I'm in seat 23 it would seem". He said.
I was in 24.
"Oh".
I moved my bag and let him have his seat.
"Thank you".
The bus started moving after 5 mins or so. I plugged in my earphones again as they turned off the lights. There was a nice view out the window, a range of greenery under the moonlight.
It was around 2 when I shook myself out of a half asleep daze. I felt a movement on my lap and realised it was probably what woke me up.
It was a hand.
HE had his hand over my lap. I turned to look at him to see that he was in a sleepy daze too.
I tried to move his hand slowly but apparently I am a complete klutz at stealth maneuvers.
He seemed to wake up at my touch.
"Oh sorry about that my hand always seems to wander off on its own." He said with a smile.
"It's ok, happens".
He retracted his hand and turned around trying to slump into the seat.
I stretched my legs and pushed back my seat.
It was another hour or so before I was woken up again by a scraping noise.
I opened my eyes to see it was a hand again.
This time the bracelet on it was stuck inexplicably to my zipper and making scraping noises as he was trying to pull it free.
"Sorry, don't know how that even happened." He said with a yawn.
He pulled and pushed a few times to no avail.
"Wait let me try..."
"No, I'm almost done".
Just then something utterly normal but embarrassing occured.
My dick hardened a bit visibly possibly from all the rubbing. My breathing became a little flushed and I imagine a faint blush tinted my cheeks.
"Um... This isn't..."
I was suddenly too embarrassed for words.
He looked up at me and there seemed to be a glint in his eyes.
"Wait, I'll try to..." I suddenly felt a slight pinch on my knob causing me to halt my words in their path.
"Hey, what do you think you are...mpphh".
I could hardly finish the sentence before an arm looped over my shoulders and tightly pressed down on my mouth tightly handgagging me.
" Hush honey, we'll get to freeing my hand in a while. Can't let a pie that drops from the sky onto your hands... hand haha...go to waste."
"If you know what's good for you you'll keep quiet, got it ?" He said in a stern voice whispering it in my ear so only I could hear it.
He worked his left hand around for a minute before finally getting it released. But his right hand was tightly clamped over my mouth the whole time.
I tried to pull his hands away but to no avail. He already had a firm grip on my jewels and have me warning squeezes every time I moved my hands.
I finally let my hands slump to my sides as he gave me a triumphant look.
"I know guys like you want it pretty badly, you just don't know it yet. But just to be sure you don't attract any attention..."
He rummaged around in his bag for a bit and loosened his grip on my mouth.
But before I could utter a word a folded handkerchief was pressed onto my mouth muffling me.
" Hush hussy. You don't want to make me mad do you." He said in a seemingly playful voice. But I could feel the sexual and dominant undertones.
I tried to speak but the handkerchief handgag wouldn't let me utter a word.
He slowly folded up the kerchief into a tight wad.
"Just to be sure..."
I suddenly felt another pinch on my knob forcing me to open my mouth.
He was very swift, I had to give him that, he worked the thick clean wad into my mouth before I could let out a moan. He forced it till the back of my throat. He methodically pushed and prodded the handkerchief into my mouth working the cloth into my cheeks untill it filled every nook and cranny.
"Let's hope that does the trick. Don't want to wake up our neighbours do we." He said with a chuckle.
There was a couple at a cross behind us and one guy infront and one to our left.
Luckily they were either asleep or turned away to realise what was happening.
The sudden realisation that all this was happening in a bus with other passengers forced me to tone down my struggles and muffled squeals.
"That's the spirit, I knew you were a smart little boy".
I'm neither little not are you old. I thought. He couldn't have been more than 30.
He slowly unzipped my fly and letting my dick lop out and threw a blanket on my body covering me up. He too wrapped himself in a blanket before I felt his hand slipping into my pants.
He used his other hand to grab onto my chin and forced me to look up into his eyes.
"If you know what's good for you that wad will stay in your mouth and you will listen to me as young ppl ought to when told by their betters."
I could hardly turn away from his grip as he sternly told me what to do.
"Put those hands behind your back. I don't want to see them for a while."
He emphasized his words with short squeezes of my dick not allowing for any sort of disobedience.
For the first time I felt helplessness and submissiveness wash over me. I knew it would be a hard task to escape from this predicament.
He pulled out another handkerchief and tightly wrapped it around my wrists before knotting it. He gave a few more tugs to secure it.
I must have been a sight to behold without the blanket on me. My wrists tied tight, a wad of cloth in my mouth filling my cheeks, my semi hard dick flopping out through my open fly.
"Now for some fun, don't worry we have alot of time on our hands."
From the look on his face I knew my humiliation and temporary submission to this handsome and deviant man was set in stone.

TBC

Hope you guys enjoyed this new story, appreciate any comments.
Let me know if you have any words of advice for our Carl's mysterious friend which may help him in his playtime with Carl. :lol: :twisted:
Last edited by tightbound 4 years ago, edited 14 times in total.
A submissive bondage addict who loves to be free.
The irony of it hasn't escaped me.
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Im loving the direction this story is currently taking! As I've said with other stories, I love it when there is only a little information given about the people involved. For me personally, just giving a little allows me to kinda "fill in the blanks" and cater to the character design as I personally see fit. Now whether that was done out of design or pure coincidence but just know that I'm DEFINITELY enjoying the story :D

The only personal note I'd add is to maybe have something to hold that wad in with? I'm not sure how much in the realm of believability we are going for but I know our big athletic guy might have a sock that could be put to good use :P although im sure a bandana would do just fine ;P
tightbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tightbound »

Thanks [mention]RopedBud[/mention] for your thoughts, glad that you liked it. It wasn't completely intentional since I was thinking of dropping tidbits of info as the story progressed.

I'm trying to keep it as realistic as possible. I feel there is something inherently sexy about a guy/girl willingly keeping a thick fat ... (He he :) you get my drift) submissively in their mouth.
But, let's see what our dominant friend has in his bag for Carl if he turns troublesome.
Last edited by tightbound 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Definitely continue. That was great!
dwild
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dwild »

Excellent start. I eagerly await the next chapter.
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

looks promising
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

Looking forward to seeing where this goes!
tightbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tightbound »

Hey guys !!
I really appreciate your comments and thoughts.
Working on the next chapter, will probably post it in a day or two. :)
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

A different kind of story, and quite well done. Definitely looking forward to future chapters.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Excellent story [mention]tightbound[/mention]! I look forward to reading more about our hero falling deeper into submission.
tightbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tightbound »

Hey guys,
Thanks for the appreciative thoughts and replies to the previous post.
Here's the next part, hope you like it.

Part 2

"Hmm what should I do with you, there is so much I want to do but the circumstances limit me". He said leaning into me, whispering in my ear.
He dipped down to my neck perusing it with his lips. I could feel his breath on my cheek as he blew on my neck.
He slowly kissed my neck, I could feel his lips on my skin damp as he sucked on a spot causing me to let out a stifled moan.
"Now now, we're just getting started." He said with a husky chuckle.
I could feel his hand moving under my blanket as he slowly took hold of my cock. I had hardened up after that intimate moment and his rough grasp on me wasn't helping to relieve the situation.
"Ooh, looks like I'm not the only one having fun."
He gently kneaded my cock showing his control over me.
I struggled a bit as he gave slight pinches and stroked me about letting me know who was boss.
"Mpphh.." was all I could say to his blatant and utter control over me.
I looked at him and noticed him looking back, in the dim light I could barely make out the arc of a smile on his face and the gleam in his eyes.
He rubbed my head roughly causing me to twitch in his hand and moan abruptly.
"Hmm.. that's a lot of noise, I like that your so vocal but neither is this the time nor the place."
He let go of my cock causing me to be a bit disappointed but relieved that this was finally ending.
He rummaged through his bag and brought out a black bandana.
"Time to silence you thoroughly honey."
"Nommpphh... Plzmmph".
"Silence!". It was whispered but I could feel the intensity from his look and tone causing a shiver to run down my spine.
He knotted the bandana in the middle and brought it to my face pushing the knot in and tying it tightly in the back.
I could feel him pushing and prodding the knot further into my mouth forcing the fat wad of saliva soaked cloth further back into my mouth.
"Uhhnm" I groaned at the sudden discomfort.
"Don't worry you won't choke on it". "You can treat it as practice for what's to come later."
He swiped his hand over his pants, I could see him sporting a thick bulge which seemed ready to burst out.
"This is all coz of you in case you were wondering. You did this, so you better be a responsible little bitch and take care of me, understood ?" He said in a gruff voice which would not take no for an answer.
I couldn't bear to keep looking into his eyes which promised violence if I disobeyed. I turned away looking out of the window.
He took a hold of my chin and forcefully turned me to him.
"Hmm... This seems too provocative for our location. Can't risk anyone seeing you."
He reached back into his bag and fished out a thick woolen scarf. He wrapped it around my head a few times so that my gag was covered up.
"There, much better."
"Damn it's already 4 better get some rest, I haven't really slept in the last few days."
"Plzmmm lemmph mph boomp". Was the best mumbled mess I could get out of my tight gag.
"You think I'm letting you go after all the trouble I went through to get you helpless and at my mercy."
"I'm going to thoroughly savour you. It's only right since you delivered yourself to me."
"I can see you're enjoying this too, even though you were against it at first. I know guys like you think you are straight but what you need is the right man to come along to show you what a hussy you truly are."
"I'm gonna catch some shut eye. Don't go exposing yourself now. I'll get back to you shortly".
He turned around leaving me in my bound and vulnerable state with my cock twitching with need and my hands bound behind me.

TBC

Oof, our Friend seriously has a tight hold on Carl now. Look forward to how he enjoys his little bondage muffin. :mrgreen:

Like always, I really appreciate your thoughts and comments guys.
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

I love how dominant this guy can get

can't wait for them to go to private place, I want to know what he will do him.
Deleted User 1644

Post by Deleted User 1644 »

Amazing....continue please
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Chapter 2 does not disappoint. Looking forward to how our hero is packaged up and taken off the bus when it arrives at its stop.
tightbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tightbound »

Thanks guys, great that you like the follow up.
jone123 wrote: 4 years ago I love how dominant this guy can get
[mention]jone123[/mention] I know right, I wish there was a dominant guy like that out there who would treat me like Carl. :P
fratboydanny wrote: 4 years ago Chapter 2 does not disappoint. Looking forward to how our hero is packaged up and taken off the bus when it arrives at its stop.
[mention]fratboydanny[/mention] Our friend seems resourceful enough, let's see what he comes up with. :twisted:
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

Just as excited now as I was after part 1!
dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

perfect.
tightbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tightbound »

Thanks guys, hope you like the future direction of the story too.
Will probably post the next part within 2 days. :)
tightbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tightbound »

Here's the next part.
Hope you guys enjoy.

Part 3

So basically He just left me there, tied up and twitching. I couldn't believe the level to which this man had brought me down to. If someone had told me the day before that I would be humiliated, bound and taken advantage of by a complete stranger in a bus I would have laughed my ass off.
I tried to slowly work out the knots at my wrist but the darkness worked against me. Even considering the street lights that passed by every now and then it was still too hard to untie. The knots were too tight and the kerchief was thoroughly wrapped around my wrists lashing them together with no leeway.
After a few failed attempts I knew I had to depend on His mercy if I wanted to get out.
I tried to slouch down and get some sleep but my cock was too excited for that.
'I wish I could just cum. This is killing me.' I tried rubbing myself on the blanket but it just wasn't enough. It only served to make me harder.
'Man I hope he lets me out soon. This can't possibly go on for long'.
I turned to see him sleeping without a care in the world.
Considering there was not else much to do I resigned myself to looking out the window to pass the time.
It was another hour or so before He started stirring up.
"How has my little filly been, hope you didn't cause trouble for anyone." He said with a chuckle.
He lifted my blanket to get a view of my stiff cock.
"I see you are ready for me. Nothing beats having a bitch in heat ready and waiting for you."
I don't know why, but he seemed to enjoy humiliating me with name calling and degrading words.
"Now for some leverage". He said with a mischievous smile. To me it somehow seemed to border on sinister. I knew whatever came next was gonna screw me over, bad.
He dipped into my pockets and fished out my mobile.
"Fingerprint locks are so convinient these days."
He took a hold of my finger and unlocked my phone.
"Nice nice. Carl, 22 yrs, under grad student. I see, a girlfriend too, pretty cute at that. Good for you."
"Now let's see".
He selected the camera and pulled off the blanket and scarf.
I blanched in fear and flushed red later out of humiliation and shame at the thought that someone might notice.
"Ooh nice expression. Keep it up."
He clicked several photos of me tied up indecently exposing myself in the bus. The lighting from the moon and street lamps was just enough to accentuate my predicament.
I knew my fate was in this man's hands now that he had photos to blackmail me.
"You get the gist right, you'll do as I tell you or else these are going straight to your friends and loved ones."
"Mpphh".
I could only give him a defeated whimper.
"This has been a great day. We're almost there, I'm gonna untie you now. If your good and do as I tell you, I'll consider giving you the photos back." He said in an earnest tone.
I looked at him hopefully and nodded my head to indicate my willingness. There were not many options in sight anyway.
"Great that you get me".
He untied my wrists, folded the cloth and put it back. Same for the bandana.
I attempted to push the wad of cloth out of my mouth but his hand immediately slapped onto my mouth, I could feel it smart. he took a hold of my hair shaking my head a bit.
"I didn't say you could spit it out. Did I ?"
"Keep that in there, just so you don't get any ideas. Now zip yourself up. Don't want you to get arrested for indecent exposure."
I nodded my head and slowly zippered myself up. My hardness had hardly subsided, a bulge was easily visible.
"Good boy." He said as he pocketed my phone.
The bus finally stopped after 15 mins.
"Get your stuff and meet me at the parking across the street. Remember no funny business." He said giving my cock one last squeeze before grabbing his luggage and getting down.
I grabbed my stuff and got down from the bus. The conductor thanked me for using their services while helping me with my luggage.
I carried my stuff across the street to an underground parking lot. I couldn't help but consider just running off but he had my phone which gave him access to my contacts and address.
I finally reached the parking space where He was standing.
"Took you long enough." He said snappily.
"Mghhm" I said through my stuffed mouth.
"That is so adorable, fine you can spit it out now."
I had to pull out the wad forcefully since it was lodged into my dry mouth. It had thoroughly soaked up all my saliva. He took it from me giving it a once over and throwing it into a bag.
"Get in, let's have a good talk." He said motioning to a black car at the side.
We both got in. I waited for him to say something but he seemed engrossed in fiddling with my phone.
" So.. what now ?"
He looked up, gazing deeply into my eyes making me slightly uncomfortable.
"What do you think ?"
"Pls let me go, I'm not like that, like you think. I have a girlfriend and I love her."
" Jenna right, cute little thing. How do you think she'll react if I send her this picture of you Carl ?" He said showing me the pictures he had taken.
"Pls don't. I'll do anything if you erase those pictures".
"That's wonderful dear, but you seem to have misunderstood something."
He suddenly moved onto me and pushing me face down onto the seat. He pulled my hands behind my back and and tightly hand gagged me. I could hardly react and by the time I realised what was happening he was sprawled over me tightly restraining me.
He leaned in close to my ear, I could feel the hot air as he whispered into my ear.
" You don't have a choice, you already belong to me. There is no escape for you. The photos are just the icing on the cake."
"Mphsgghh".
I let out a muffled scream as the truth of his words and my predicament hit me.
"Quiet".
He shifted his body a bit and I could feel his thick and hard rod rubbing against my back causing me to squeal.
" Haha, do you feel that. Don't worry, you are going to get acquainted pretty soon. Now do you realise you are no match for me."
"Mpph." I whimpered nodding my head in defeat.
" Obedience is key, accept your new fate and things won't be too hard for you. There is nothing wrong in submitting to your superiors."
"Now let's get you ready for transport."
He sat on my hands pinning them down and pulled out a coil of rope and swiftly wrapped it around and cinching a tight knot at the end.
"I always carry some rope in my trunk, never know what you might need it for. To tow the car or maybe tie up a raunchy fuck muffin you might come across on the street."
"Please, you're good looking and seemed so amicable, you could find someone else, you don't need to do this."
"Oh but I do ".
I felt a blinding pain on my arse as I realised he had just spanked me.
"And that's Sir to you little bitch". "You don't want to make me angry do you ?".
"Don't worry you'll get it right once I teach you."
"For now it's time to shut you up"." Disrespectful slaves get a dirty pair of socks in their mouth ".
He pulled the socks right off his feet and rolled them up into thick wads.
"No.. please, I swear I won't make a sound. Since I'm already tied up. Don't stuff your dirty socks in my mouth".
I shook in terror at the thought of his dirty sweaty socks in my mouth, his sweat dripping into my mouth.
"Oh my dear, you seem to have forgotten something. "
He gave me tight slap on the arse causing me to scream out. He expertly stuffed his rolled up socks in causing me to gag.
"You" SMACK "will" SMACK "address" SMACK "me" SMACK "as" SMACK "Sir" SMACK.
"Got it ?"
I was already sobbing at this point nodding my head repeatedly.
"Good. Let's go home then"
He got some duct tape and wrapped it around my head a few times until it was impossible to spit the sweaty socks out. I could taste the sweat and being squeezed into my mouth with each movement.
He carried me out to the back after checking that no one was around and opened up the trunk.
He placed my helpless bound form in the trunk and looked at me from above.
"See you soon."
He closed the trunk and locked it up. I could feel the engine start up after a while causing the trunk to vibrate a bit. The car finally started moving, I didn't know what was at the end of the ride but it was probably lots more humiliation and I was certainly not looking forward to it.

Well like always, hope you like the new part. Glad to know your thoughts

Delighted that Carl is on his way to the home of someone who knows how to treat him right. Stay tuned to know what our friend has in store for Carl. :lol:
dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

continue please
tightbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tightbound »

I've been involved in a few tests so had to halt the story for a while.
I'll be posting the next part soon.
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

Can't wait for the next part!
tightbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tightbound »

Well, my bad that took a long while. Been busy with other stuff. So here's a new part to satiate you guys.

WARNING ! STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD !

PART 4

I could feel the car moving around taking different turns. The trunk was pretty cramped and my tied up situation wouldn't let me move an inch.
I tried keeping track of the turns and time but soon lost track.
He seemed to intentionally run into speedbreakers causing me to rattle around and illiciting moans and mumbles.
I don't know how long it took until the car started going in reverse indicating that he was parking it in a shed of sorts.
I knew we had reached our destination and what awaited was suffering and humiliation at the hands of a domineering man.
The trunk was soon opened up letting in streams of light with a tall sillouhete looking down on me.
"Wakey Wakey little piggy".
He lifted me up and dragged me into the house.
"Look around very carefully, this is where you'll be spending a lot of your days filly."
I let out a disgruntled moan as I looked around at the house.
"You like it ? Not like it matters anyway."
He carried, well more like dragged me over to his bedroom and threw me over it.
He ripped the tape roughly from my mouth and fished the wadding out.
He placed his palm over my mouth tightly handgagging me.
"Listen sissy bitch. Look at this."
He pushed me face down over his lap shoving his engorged crotch onto my face rubbing the bulging jeans up and down.
"It has been this way since I met you in that bus, don't you think you need to do the responsible thing."
"You shouldn't keep your master waiting, now, I'm going to let go of your mouth if I hear a word you'll regret it forever. Got it ?".
I knew I had no other choice now. I nodded my head in compliance.
"Good".
He rubbed his crotch over my face repeatedly. I could smell his scent wafting in and I knew what was going to happen now and that I was powerless to stop it.
He pushed me onto the bed until I was lying down face up. He slowly moved onto me and sat on my chest sort of like a straddle.
He finally pulled out his cock letting it fall onto my face slapping it with a THWAP!
He gently took hold of his manhood and rubbed it under my nose.
"Isn't that nice, better get a few good sniffs in, that's the smell you are going to get addicted to. Soon you'll be begging for it. Crave it."
The musky scent of sex and pre-cum was too heady causing me to wrestle and turn away.
I could slowly feel myself harden. He apparently was yet to notice.
'This can't be, I'm not into this stuff'.
He slowly moved down and rubbed the head over my lips circling them, rubbing them, as if willing me to let him in.
"Hmm I can't wait for the day when I thoroughly own you" he said.
He slowly took hold of his dick and tapped it over my mouth in a sort of rythm.
It was the most humiliating moment of my life ever, here was a handsome(ish?) man straddling me with his manhood in his hand willing me to take him in and please him.
"I've got all day, I just love that unwilling but helpless expression you have on, certainly works for you".
"Ooh, what do we have here".
He grabbed onto my semi hard dick giving it a pat.
"Seems like your not as straight as you say you are. I knew you were a slut".
Somehow his insults and name-calling only seemed to make me more aroused.
"You know what needs to happen, the longer you stall the worse it's gonna get later on."
I looked at him pouting, unwilling to open up.
'I need to get out of here somehow, but these ropes are too tight, I also need to take care of those photos.'
'I guess it's inevitable'.
I slowly resigned myself to my temporary fate.
'I'll just play along for now'.
'Who knows maybe...'. I felt like slapping myself awake.
He waited calmly looking at me expectantly. I could see the thrill in his eyes and throb of his manhood as I slowly parted my lips.
"Now let's begins". He said grinning.
Little did I know what I had just set in motion...

Once again sorry for the long overdue Part 4
Seems like Carl just took the first step in his spiral into submission. Appreciate any and all comments.
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

Great instalment, hope we don't have to wait as long for the next one!
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

This story is so hot, please continue
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic