My spiral into submission M/m [Part 7 Added]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What is your favourite gag and in what scenario

Handgags
5%
Panty gags
7%
Ballgags
21%
Tape gags
13%
Cleave gags
7%
In public
6%
In the bedroom
9%
In a closet / trunk of a car (closed space)
13%
Under a desk ( Of course with someone sitting at the desk)
5%
In a basement
13%

Total votes: 181

tightbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tightbound »

The next part is up !

STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD !!!

Part 5

There I was on another man's bed bound and lying under him with my mouth parted and his manhood bulging in front of me. I could see the smirk on his face and the ecstatic look flit through his eyes at the sight of my parted mouth.
"Good boy, you should know when to submit."
He slowly inserted himself,he pushed only the head in and shook it around.
"Lick it." He said in that grating domineering tone which would not take no for an answer.
"I better not feel any teeth".
I slowly moved my tongue around, half reluctantly.
*SLAP*
He gave me tight slap across the cheek causing me to reel in shock.
"You can do better that that, put some effort into it".
I was shaken by the sudden violence.
I started to lick diligently across the opening of his head and swirling around.
"Ahhh.. that's it, I knew you were a natural at this, you fking cockslut".
He moaned as I continued to service him like his personal whore.
"Suck on it, like you mean it".
He forced himself into my mouth. My eyes widened in surprise as his manhood grew thicker in my mouth.
"This position sucks, get down there on your knees. That's where sluts like you belong".
He grabbed me by my hair and threw me on the ground. I propped myself up as he soon pulled me over to his crotch.
For the first time I got a proper look at him in all his glory and he was huge.
"Get in there, do me like you mean it."
He forced me facedown in between his thighs pushing his rock hard cock down my throat.
" That's it, there you go, I love how your mouth and throat constrict around my cock perfectly."
"This is the way it should be, you on your knees, inbetween my thighs, sucking my cock, waiting for anything I deign to give".
I could feel the tears pouring out at the choking in my throat and the utter humiliation I was facing.
" Oh dear, now, now, you're doing wonderful."
He wiped the tear from my face pulling out.
" It may seem a bit harsh, but it's for your own good, you'll soon come to crave it."
He pushed it in again taking me by the back of my head and fucking my face.
I could feel his powerful thrusts going in and out.
"Oohh, yes , yes... Almost there".
He finally let out a huge load, creaming in my mouth. It slowly started to spill out when he tightly clamped his hand over my mouth.
"You wil swallow all of it, do you understand ?".
He closed another hand over my nose not letting me breathe and lifting my head up.
I bucked around as I couldn't breathe.
"Let me see you swallow".
I was left with no choice as the cum slipped down my throat.
"Good".
I looked up as I set on my hind legs, looking into his eyes with my watery ones.
"I hope you liked that, you better get used to it quickly".
He gently lifted his foot and placed it on my crotch.
"That's a nice bulge you're sporting."
He rubbed it up and down causing me to squirm.
I was thoroughly hard by now and the rubbing was only making it worse.
I could feel my cock twitch with anticipation and need.
"Oh you don't like it, fine". He said as he pulled his foot away causing me to let out a groan.
"Please.." was all I could get out before he clamped his hand over my mouth.
"I didn't say you could speak, that's gonna cost you". He said with a withering look causing my cock to twitch.
He grabbed a pair of bandanna's and forced them into my mouth.
"Beg".
He said waiting expectantly.
I knew he wasn't going to get me off unless I was completely beaten down and humiliated.
Somehow this seemed to make me even hornier.
"Plnmzz gemph mph opmh".
"What's that ? Didn't you parents teach you to not talk with your mouth full". He chuckled looking at my pleading face.
"Fine, I'm not that heartless, I won't move my foot, you know what to do".
It was degrading to say the least but I crawled towards his raised foot and started rubbing myself on him.
" Look at me you horny slut."
I looked up to see him staring into my eyes.
"There is no escape for you, you belong to me now".
He took my cock in the space between his toes and gave it a quick stroke causing me to cum.
"That's another infraction. I don't remember saying you could come".
I could see the look of sadistic pleasure on his face and knew I was done for.

TBC

Hope you enjoyed it, look forward to more of Carl's submission in the coming parts.
A submissive bondage addict who loves to be free.
The irony of it hasn't escaped me.
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Oh my goodness goodness gracious!! 🀩

"You had me at hello," is the best way I can think of expressing myself right now... I've fallen for this story, and it keeps getting better!

I hope you're able to squeeze more excitement from that devious mind of yours soon!! πŸ˜‹
tightbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tightbound »

Hey [mention]NeedControl[/mention] it's great that you liked it.
Hit a bit of a stonewall, so not sure how to go forward with the story.

I've come up with the next part and will try to post it in the next few days. :D

If you guys have any ideas or thoughts feel free to PM me.
Last edited by tightbound 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
tightbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tightbound »

New part !!

Part 6

"Let's see, how should we punish a horny slut with a foot fetish like you". He said pondering out loud.
I don't have a foot fetish, you're just delusional. Is what I thought but after rubbing myself off on his socked feet it wasn't really convincing, even in my mind.
The bandanna stuffed down my throat wouldn't really let me say much anyway, atleast not anything coherent. He had made sure of that.
At this point it was obvious He was into some serious bondage, gags and non consenual fetishes. The demeaning and dirty talking seemed to come naturally too.
He pushed his fingers into my hair mussing it about a bit before fisting it in an iron grip causing me to wince in pain.
"Get up here".
He pulled me by my hair and pushed me face first into a pillow. He manouvered me in a way that I was lying face down and stuffed a pillow beneath me so that my ass was up held high and pushed up.
I started shrieking as he started to pull down my briefs.
"Oh hush".
He pulled out a large ballgag from a nearby desk and stared shoving the bandannas deeper into my throat.
"I know you can take some more. You better get used to the feeling of having a thick wad down your throat."
He pushd the ballgag over my lips and buckled it tightly behind my neck. I felt him walk back behind me and slowly carress my behind.
"Such a lovely ass, just wait till you see what i have in store for it."
I suddenly had a vague impression of what was gonna happen. I pleaded with my eyes in the best puppy dog impression I could muster. Those always seemed to work on older ladies and sometimes girls.
"Oh that's so cute. I can't wait to tame you and train you."
What the...Somehow .... it seems to have backfired ?
My mind went blank as I had no idea what to do. I was obviously helpless to resist and I couldn't seem to be able to convince him to have mercy on me in any way.
"Imagining you down on your knees with your cute puppy dog eyes waiting on me, just hoping and begging to take me down your throat and please me.... Ah... It just warms my cockles."
Ok... this guy has serious issues. I'm not even into guys and he won't even listen to a word I say.
Crack ! Crack !
I felt a searing pain shoot across my butt as i yelped out into my gag. Tears ran wantonly down my cheek as i turned to see Him standing with a doubled up leather belt in his hand. He was the very image of domination and maledom at that moment. My body involuntarily shivered from the pain and fear.
" That felt... amazing, I love how your ass is turning this beautiful apple red shade."
He walked up to me and undid the ballgag. But my short respite and hope was crushed as he buckled it back in two notches tighter than before.
"The sight of you just lying there quivering and helpless is just umph..."
Crack ! Crack ! Crack !
He seemed to be on a roll and went to town on my butt until I was a shivering mess with tears streaming down my face.
He walked up to me and surprisingly gently pulled the ballgag and the wadding out.
"Will you disobey me in any way or form from now on ?"
I shook my head vehemently. Anything to make it stop.
"Well, it's a work in progress but it will have to do for now".
" I know you didn't get much sleep at night. Slaves don't sleep on beds. In the closet you go like the sex toy you are".
At this point I just wanted and craved the calm and quiet of sleep.
He wrapped the belt around my neck in a makeshift collar and dragged me in like yo would an unruly mutt.
He pushed me up against the wall of the closet.
"Can't have you choking in your sleep. Just don't make me regret it."
He shoved the ballgag back into my mouthbut buckled it in a bit loosely this time.
"Get some rest. You'll need it."
He closed the door, leaving me inside the cramped closet to try and catch a wink of sleep before having to face whatever new humiliation was in store.

TBC

Guess Carl's adventures are far from over. More like just beginning. Happy to know your thoughts and comments as always :)
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Yay yay yay yay yay yay yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

So happy to read more about this poor guy and his hot new dominant! Great spanking, and I am really looking forward to learning more about his downward horny spiral. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
tightbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tightbound »

New part, Hope you enjoy,

Part 7

I seem to have dozed off in an awkward position since by the time I opened my eyes it was morning. I shuffled around trying to make myself comfortable. Atleast as comfortable as you can be in a cramped closet.
'Will he finally let me out, leave me alone ?' was the question ringing in my mind.
I needed to somehow escape this situation and delete any incriminatory photos while at it.
Soon He opened the doors taking a peek at my bound and gagged vulnerable form.
"Did you sleep well my dear Slut. Let's get you up".
He pulled me out of the closet and threw me onto the bed.
"Let's get that gag off of you".
He pulled the ballgag off and kept it in the drawer.
I had been thinking about what i was going to say once my mouth was free. Something, anything to convince him to let me go.
"Sir, please let me go. People will know if I don't reach home soon." "I swear I'll never say a word of what happened. "
"Ohh honey, you beg really well. As you would expect."
He rummaged through my stuff pulling out my mobile.
I suddenly had a bad feeling about the way things were going.
"Look at this."

Jay: Hey, where you at ?
Me: I'll probably stay back for 2 more days. Family drama and stuff. You know how it is.
Jay: i get it. Have fun. πŸ˜›
Me: Oh I will.

"No.." my heart sank as I saw how my pathetic attempt to convince Him had failed. Jay my friend seemed to have accepted it to be from me.
"Guess you are available for the next 2 days". He said with a grin.
I could feel the tears brimming as the end to my predicament didn't seem any closer than before.
"Oh my dear. Relax, we'll have a lot of fun."
"No. You bastard, let me out, let me out...." i screamed in anger and frustration.
I could instantly see the hardening of his eyes and i knew I'd fucked up. He clamped his hand dominantly over my mouth crushing it. His other hand then pinched my nose shut abruptly cutting my air supply.
"Let's see how long you can stay without breathing."
As the seconds ticked by i could feel my vision blacking out.
"How does it feel. To have your very breath in someone else's hand." "Know that I can make life very difficult for you."
He finally let go as i gasped and gulped in huge amounts of air.
"I'm sorry... Master. I won't do it again."
That put a smile on his face. A huge one. I could see he was genuinely happy.
"Good good. You are learning."
"Now pay obseiance to your proclaimed master."
He pushed me onto my knees as he stood naked in all his glory.
I could feel his fingers running through my hair. He made a fist making me wince. He pushed me down to his feet forcing me to kiss his socked feet.
They smelled of sweat, tasted the same too.
"Lick"
I could hardly resist in my bound state. I let my tounge loll out half heartedly touching the sweat soaked cotton sock.
*Crack! *Crack!
"Get to it bitch. Dont make me tell you twice."
I dont know since when but he had his leather belt wrapped around his hand, using it to whip me like you would a disobedient curr.
Huge teardrops dripped down my face onto his feet.
"Lick them up"
Crack! Crack!
One of the lashes caught on the edge of my balls spurring me to ardently lick and kiss his socks. I kissed his feet feverently for all i was worth untill i was just a slobering foot woshipping mess
This went on for a while as he enjoyed himself thoroughly.
"Enough". He said gruffly. I could almost hear a purr of pleasure roll down the back of his throat.
He grabbed me by the chin forcing me onto my knees again until i was level with his cock again.
He seemed revved up and ready as the musky scent of male dominance caused my head to feel dizzy.
"Kiss"
I'd learnt my lesson by now and immediately pursed my lips and kissed the head of his cock and gently licked the opening causing Him to shudder in pleasure.
"You are such a tease. Take it all in. My morning woods been bothering me for a while now."
I silently went about sucking and licking until my mind was blank from the smell of his smegma and precum.
He grabbed the back of my head forcing himself further down the back of my throat. I began gagging as he filled my mouth.
He finally began rythmically humping untill he climaxed and shot a huge wad directly in my mouth. It slowly dripped out of my mouth as i tried to spit it out.
"That was good. We'll make a cum slut out of you yet. We still need to fix that gag reflex. Also you will swallow whatever I, your master and owner give you."
He walked over to a drawer and picked up a pair of Men's handkercief and wiped my face and his dick.
"Open up. Don't force me". He said menacingly noting the hint of resistance at his words.
The humiliation of it all, not just having to suck him off but hold his cum drenched handkerchiefs in my mouth was plain humiliation.
"Get it all in there"
He thoroughly poked and prodded until it was all in my mouth.
He picked up a few ropes and bandannas and splayed them out on the bed. He tied a black bandanna tight around my mouth cleave gagging me.
He then looped some rope around my neck in a makeshift collar and tied my already tied hands to my neck forcing them back and upwards. He also reinforced all my ties by tying my knees and ankles up and connecting them. He finally looped some rope to the ceiling and tied it to the back of my already bound hands such that i was hanging from the cieling trussed up so that my face was at His crotch level.
He rubbed his dick over my face and slapped my cheek with it reinforcing my sense of vulnerability.
"Enjoy. I'll be back soon."
He finally tied a blue bandanna around my eyes effectivly blindfolding me.
"See you soon." He said chuckling as he smacked my ass before leaving making meel into my gag.
I hung there from the ceiling listening to the sound of his fading footsteps not knowing what was in store for me.

TBC
Stay tuned for more of Carl's (Carly ? πŸ˜›) Subjgation and domination. Who knows, he might be getting a new visitor...
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Carl's subjugation and domination is so so hot!! πŸ”₯
Johnbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Johnbound »

Egerly wait for next part,😍😍😍😍
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic