Alex's Pet by Nicholas H. (m/m) new 27/12 ch. 10

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Alex's Pet by Nicholas H. (m/m) new 27/12 ch. 10

Post by Bondwriter »

Here is a story that was written a few years back by Nicholas H. He is OK with me posting it. It never was posted anywhere before. It's not complete, but its seven chapters should do for a nice summer serial.

Alex’s Pet
by Nicholas H.

Chapter 1

A shape entered the clearing, treading carefully to avoid making noises. At the end of the path he saw what he was after: a sweaty boy around fifteen tightly tied up to a tree.

The prisoner did not see him, blindfolded as he was with a thick scarf. He shook violently against the ropes but he had been restrained all too well to the trunk with endless coils encircling his bare upper torso, his bare thighs —only covered by short red underpants—and his hands behind his back. He had been waiting for someone to come and free him for a long time now.

The boy had been captured in the early hours by camp thugs. Tom was a boy scout, you see, and a rival troop was not happy after losing a capture the flag game to the group Tom commanded. So the assailants crept into his tent while he was still asleep, tied and gagged him before he could warn anyone and then took him away.

When Tom noticed someone approaching, he started crying for help. But a ferocious gag muffled him: his own sock and scout scarf as a wadding, sealed inside his mouth with criss-crossed strips of wide silver tape.

But the steps did not become faster, nor was there any sign that the person was there to help. Tom was starting to think it was one of his captors that had returned to do God knows what to him.

Tom’s eyes bulged when the blindfold was removed. In front of him stood a boy around his own age dressed only in shorts and shoes, with a beaming smile on his face. But this was not just another kid; he knew him very well, or at least knew his body very well —he had spent way too much time spying on him during summer camp, especially when showering.

Alex was the most handsome boy he’d ever seen and he was now standing in front of him.

“Mmmph!”

“Shh,” said Alex and placed a warm hand over the boy’s taped lips. “I’m not going to free you, Troop 127 is going to kill me if I do.

“I just want to know something about you.” Being so close to the body he wanked to every single night in camp made him instantly hard. Alex’s warm hand, boyish scent and intense green eyes had a powerful effect on him. He shuffled his legs, trying to conceal the tenting shorts, but it only attracted his onlooker’s attention.

“Well, it seems you have already answered.” Alex smiled as the boy became beet red, mortified about his crush finding out so easily about his true feelings.

“Don’t think I haven’t noticed how you look at me. I have to admit I enjoy it. Lots of girls and boys do.” Tom tried to avoid his eyes but Alex forced his head in a straight position again.

“There’s nothing to be ashamed of. I bet you are loving this, huh?” The boy froze.

“I asked you a question,” he said, matter of fact.

“Mmh-hmh,” the boy sheepishly said, hoping this would soon be over.

Alex placed his hand on the boy’s hips, treading a finger over Tom’s shorts.

“Can you keep a secret?”

The boy nodded emphatically.

Alex looked around to make sure they were alone and then dived one hand into the helpless boys’ underwear, while keeping the other tightly clamped over the gag.

The intruder started pumping the boy’s dick while the captive squirmed in shock and disbelief. He couldn’t budge an inch to prevent it.

Alex had a mischievous grin plastered on his face. As soon as the boy started reaching climax, Alex retreated and slipped the shorts back up. The boy pleaded with watery eyes for the job to be finished. But the blond boy just laughed and walked away, leaving the boy with a huge patch of pre-cum dampening his shorts.

TBC
Last edited by Bondwriter 4 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Do continue please
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Tied to a tree and edged mercilessly makes for an exciting beginning.
Six more chapters? Please don't make us wait too long.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Thanks for commenting, TightropesEU and Max Roper. I hope one week isn't too long of a wait. Here comes the second chapter.

Chapter 2

The next day, Tom was the first one to get up. Not only because he didn’t get much sleep thinking about Alex —he had furiously fapped a few times overnight—, but because that Friday the capture the flag tournament was coming to an end. The grand finale would face Tom and Alex’s troops.

Both camps were pretty far apart, and so if no one succeeded in capturing the flag, the team that managed to keep the most prisoners by 6 a.m. the next day would get the trophy.

But Tom’s mind wandered all morning, and even his strategist skills faltered when the match was about to start and he gathered with his mates to discuss action plans. In fact, the only plan he’d devoted every waking thought to was how to get captured by the opposite team.

The game began with the blow of a whistle at one o’clock sharp after lunch. Tom quickly made an excuse to break off from his group and headed to the opposite side of the terrain.

Tom wore his two-year-old beige scout uniform, which even as he grew older he insisted on not replacing. He enjoyed how the tight shorts wrapped his buttocks. A light blue and white scarf hung loosely around his neck.

He jogged for a few minutes, developing a stream of sweat in the humid afternoon. Some shouting echoed behind him but he could not care less. He had to hide twice behind some bushes when adversaries passed by and Alex was not among them.

The excitement grew as he approached Troop 88’s campsite, but Tom kept a distance, crouched behind a tree and looking for his preferred captor. Given he was not there, Tom was about to leave when a twig broke behind him.

“Freeze!”

“Shit,” Tom muttered and looked over his shoulder. He saw Ed and Fred, two kids from the opposing group, about to jump him in case he attempted a run.

“Ok, ok,” Tom said, visibly annoyed. He’d hoped to be captured by Alex from the beginning so he could spend some alone time with him. Fred got him up and pushed Tom against the tree, pulling his arms behind his back. As it became customary in these games after too many foiled captures, Ed assisted his teammate with a few turns of expertly wrapped rope around Tom’s wrists. They also hobbled his knees, allowing him just enough slack to walk comfortably.

Tom was marched into the designated “prison”: a permanent big open tent with chairs and two support poles. He was the first prisoner, and the boys tied him to one of the metal beams, sitting on the ground with his back resting against it. More white rope secured his torso to the pole, and his stretched-out, crossed legs. Furthermore, his shoes and socks were removed to delay an unlikely escape. A simple cleave gag using his own scarf completed the imprisonment.

What seemed like an eternity passed before he saw anyone else besides Fred, who remained around the campsite. No signs or mention of Alex. Tom cursed at the thought of both boys being simultaneously prisoners, a possibility he hadn’t considered.

Two more captives arrived thirty minutes later; they were disillusioned and angry at the early capture of their best player. They were tied to chairs and similarly gagged, but communication even with the flimsy cleave gags was fruitless.

Tom gave up on his plan and decided to take a quick nap, resting his head against the pole. Judging by the sun’s position, it was about to get dark. And he needed some sleep anyway.

He struggled to open his eyes when his teammates started yelling in their gags. He started yelling himself when he felt cotton being pushed through his cleaved lips.

“Hi Tommy,” he heard a familiar voice whispering in his ear from behind. “I hope you put on clean socks this morning.”

His heart rate exploded when he recognized his assailant, who finished muffling Tom’s moans and protests by cramming the second ankle sock in his mouth. A sweaty palm held the fabric in place while a ripping sound from behind announced the arrival of a more secure sealing. The first strip of silver tape was placed horizontally, and the next four covered his lower face in all directions. His head against the pole, it was the perfect position for strong fingers to smooth down all the layers until Tom could barely move his jaws. He could not resist even if he wanted to.

The blood pumping had also reached his groin, but his taut shorts prevented any embarrassment for the moment.

Once Tom was well gagged, Alex untied the rope uniting the prisoner to the pole. He also removed the ankle binds and aided Tom putting on his shoes.

“What are you doing?” A puzzled Fred had arrived.

“I’m going to try and strike a deal with the other team. I’ll see if I can exchange their leader here for one or two of our players,” Alex said firmly, not a single hesitation in his voice, and helped Tom onto his feet.

“Oh… all right,” Fred replied. Alex was the troop’s commander-in-chief after all, so he must know what he was doing.

Tom, however, didn’t buy it. He suspected —and hoped— that freedom was not in store for him. He was enjoying the surprise kidnapping too much to dwell on speculations; he loved how the younger boy was humiliating and claiming possession of him in front of others.

“It’s a long way until the other side of the field, so I’ve taped his big mouth to make sure he doesn’t alert anyone,” Alex cupped Tom’s chin, inspecting the strips of tape gripping the lower face. When he was satisfied, the blond kidnapper produced a yellow scout scarf from his pocket and blindfolded Tom.

“Do you want me to come with you?” piped in Fred.

“No, you stay here guarding the base and the other prisoners. I don’t think this little brat here will be that stupid to attempt an escape. I have more rope in case he gives me trouble,” Alex sentenced, picking up a stuffed rucksack.

“OK prisoner, let’s go!” And he slapped Tom’s behind, eliciting a surprised grunt as well as a drip of pre-cum in his undies. Fred and the boys chuckled, making Tom even more embarrassed —and horny.

Tom was glad both were soon marching in the forest, lest the erection that threatened to burst through his shorts became noticeable. He had a faint idea where they were heading, having played games in these surroundings for a couple of years by then.

“So you thought you would find me first? That’s not how it works. I come and get you, not the other way around. I summon you. Understood?” Tom was intimidated by his commanding voice and did not reply immediately.

A swishing sound preceded a sting on his bare right leg.

“Mmmm!” Tom shrieked and jumped, more from the surprise than from actual pain. It had felt like one of the thin elastic branch trees that lay everywhere in that forest.

“Are you deaf or something?” Tom shook his head.

“Then answer me.”

“Mmmm mmmff,” Tom offered and nodded his head vigorously.

“Good.”

Tom’s heartbeat had gone up so fast that he didn’t notice when they exited the path and started stepping on grass and leaves and twigs. After five minutes of walking in dirty terrain they reached a clean area again, where he was ordered to sit down and had his blindfold removed.

The blinking eyes adjusted to the light, and saw Alex hovering above him. They were indeed in the middle of the woods, not a soul or path nearby. A small dark green tent had been set up, which Tom rightly suspected would become his captivity spot.

“So this is what is going to happen. You will be my prisoner this weekend. I will take care of you and feed you, but you will be restrained and gagged at all times.”

“Mmmm mmmm!” Tom protested. It had been a pleasant revelation to discover he enjoyed being bound, even more so by Alex, but he didn’t relish the idea of spending a whole day restrained.

“Hush, you have no choice. You can’t escape and no one will come looking for you. My team thinks I have freed you, and your team thinks you have been captured and will be staying at our troop’s camp. In the morning, I will go bring your stuff and let your friends know you’re taking a ride home with me, since we’re neighbors.”

Tom was taken aback and became a little frightened. This younger boy had a detailed plan to actually kidnap him! Could he let him go this far? He barely knew him. And there was a hole in his plan; Tom would be in a hell of trouble if he disappeared from his house for a whole day without asking permission from his uncle.

“Mmmm mmm! Mmmmm!” Tom began squirming and mumbling.

Alex frowned. “It seems you haven’t got it yet. You’re mine. Let’s make this very clear.”

He grabbed a coil of rope from his rucksack and jumped on Tom. He spun him around and quickly put him in a severe hogtie, further binding his elbows in a painful position. Alex kicked him onto his back, the shorts still tenting. Tom writhed and pleaded with Alex, but his captor couldn’t care less about his reactions.

“Yes, Tommy boy, you’re going to be my pet. Let that sink in for a moment. This means you will have to learn everything about your owner so that you know how to please him.”

As a deer caught in the headlights, he remained still as the adolescent god sporting an enormous boner sat astride on his chest.

“First thing you have to get really used to is your owner’s dick. His rod will be your entrée, main course, dessert and pacifier –you will have this in your mouth so many times you will start shitting cum.”

Alex lowered his zipper and unbuttoned his shorts, allowing a preview of the seven-inch lollipop through the dampened black nylon underwear.

Tom and Alex locked eyes. Without looking away, the blond sadist bit his lower lip as he grabbed Tom’s head with both hands and smothered him in his crotch.

“Take a nice… long… whiff!”

“Mmmmmmmmmm.”Tom’s mind spun as his entire face was owned by pre-cum and dick aroma. He closed his eyes, allowing the warmth and lust to overtake him. Ten seconds, twenty, thirty.

The ropes suddenly didn’t dig into his skin anymore, nor the socks felt sour in his mouth. He forgot all about the kidnapping —and for an instant, in the darkness, he even forgot where he was. He let go and allowed to be handled like a cleaning doll rag for his young master’s underwear. All he could think of next was how to trespass all the layers between his tongue and the...

“Enough.” He suddenly felt clean air coming through his nostrils again. Alex pulled his shorts up. “This is a privilege, not a toy.”

Tom came back to his senses, breathing heavily, and looked up at Alex with pleading eyes.

“I’m going now. The game is still on. But just so that you don’t forget who’s in charge, I will leave you with something to remind you of your owner.”

Alex reached down, removed his right shoe —peeling his black ankle sock— and quickly put it back on. He let the fabric hover over Tom’s gag.

“I’ve been wearing it since day one. This is a little preview of what is to come tonight when I’m done sweating my shoe.”

He let the humid sock land on Tom’s gag, who did not dare shake it off. The subdued fifteen-year-old patiently absorbed the unexpectedly sweet fragrance as Alex picked up the yellow scarf and secured the sock with it under Tom’s nostrils.

“I’ll come back in a while. We’re far away from our usual playing grounds, so don’t bother yelling or crawling anywhere. Save your energy for tomorrow, you will need it.” He patted the boy’s never-ending boner and got onto his feet.

“Oh, I forgot to mention that you don’t have to worry about your uncle, when I get your bag in the morning I will text him and tell him you will be sleeping over at my place.”

Tom let out a sigh of relief and muttered a thank you. Alex winked and turned around, quickly disappearing behind the foliage.

Tom tried to relax, but he still wiggled his fingers trying to find a loose rope. Not only he found out that the strict hogtie excited him, but he also discovered he was enjoying having to smell his budding captor’s sock more than he should —or at least that’s not what normal boys are into, even self-admittedly gay boys like himself.

He knew he liked getting tied up ever since a few years ago a camp knot-tying workshop quickly devolved into a boy-tying workshop, when the assistant troop master joked that the older kids should teach the newbie —him— the ropes. But being bound, gagged and humiliated by a younger boy was a whole new level of perversity. He nevertheless knew, without a doubt, he enjoyed every second of it. He craved for every inch and smell of Alex’s body. Something he felt so deeply could not be wrong, right?

Overcome by the extenuating efforts and the strong mixed emotions, he finally succumbed to a much-needed nap.

TBC
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

Great story! Can't wait to read more!
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Thanks for the comment, Johnsnow. I really enjoy this story, and I'm glad it is shared at last.

Chapter 3

It was dark when Tom opened his eyes again. He’d completely lost track of time, so he had no idea if Alex had returned. Disoriented, he started getting apprehensive. Maybe the boy had been captured, he thought, and he would have to wait until the morning to get freed, no food or water —and he was in need to relieve his bladder already. This made him very eager to get out of the tight hogtie. He started pulling on the ropes, twisting his hand, until a slack was achieved.

After much wriggling that was bound to leave some reddened wrists, Tom managed to get his feet detached from the hands. The rope loosened enough so that he could cross his ankles and stand up. As unlikely as it sounded, he planned on reaching a path and see if anyone would show up. Sometimes there were night camp assaults, so it was worth giving it a try, he reasoned.

He started hopping when a voice thundered from behind. “Where the hell do you think you’re going?”

Tom froze and peeked over his shoulder. Alex stood a few feet away with a lantern glowing in his hand.

“I can’t go fetch twigs for a fire without you attempting to escape, is that it?” He approached, visibly pissed off.

The older boy tried to explain, but of course it all came as desperate unintelligible gibberish.

“Then I will make sure you stay put.” He grabbed Tom by the collarbone and forced him to hop back to the camp site, and straight to a nearby tree, which he pushed him against, facing it.

Tom protested loudly, but Alex just grabbed several coils of rope and began tying him to the trunk. He made sure every loop dug into both the tree and Tom’s skin. There were turns around his torso, waist, thighs, knees, calves and ankles. Then every horizontal wrap was lashed vertically, so the limbs became solidly attached to each other. When Alex was done, Tom and the tree were one. He could just turn his neck around to see sideways, but he had no clue as what was going on behind him.

“Escape attempts won’t be tolerated,” Alex said with an ominous tone.

All of a sudden, he felt cold in his lower parts, chilly wind against his buttocks

SMACK! An electrifying sting shook his body and he screamed when he realized he was being spanked. Smack! Smack! His shorts had been yanked down and the younger boy was furiously beating his bare ass. Tom yelled and writhed, to no avail, he could barely move his head, let alone the rest of his body to avoid the stern hand of his young abductor.

It carried on for a whole minute before Alex’s trembling hand was satisfied. Tom was panting too from trying to avoid the spanking, but he had not succeeded in budging an inch.

“Mmmph!” He cried when Alex pulled his hair.

“You’re going to try to escape again?” As much as he loved being restrained and humiliated, Tom was not into pain, and he didn’t want to go through this again. His butt was burning hot. On the other hand, Alex’s enormous boner against his prisoner’s leg revealed his sadist side. Tom thus thought it would be wise not to give Alex opportunities to carry out punishments, and decided he would do anything Alex wanted. He obediently shook his head.

“I’m glad you’re starting to get it,” Alex said, his nostrils flaring with lust.

The young boy then retreated to the tent and returned with a sandwich and a bottle of water.

“It’s getting late, so if you eat this quietly I’ll let you sleep inside the tent with me. If you make the slightest sound I’ll leave you out here all night.”

Alex patiently removed Tom’s gag and fed him. When dinner was over, Alex untied his older captive from the tree, had him take off his scout shirt and bound his hands in front, in a praying position. The scarf was again used to cover his eyes. Alex had the bound Tom march with little steps into the tent, where was laid on his back on a sleeping bag.

Alex sat astride on his prisoner’s chest. “Now for dessert…” A zipper went down. “Open up.”

Tom blushed when he realized what sort of milky treat he was about to get. He had never tasted semen apart from his own, and only to see what it was like —a full load seemed too much but nevertheless the idea thrilled him and he complied, also wary of what an angry Alex could subject him to if he refused.

Tom soon started hearing the swishing sounds of a dick being pumped. The anticipation and the male scent close to his face got him very horny. He wondered how much pre-cum he’d released that day as the wet patch once again felt warm in his crotch.

“Tongue,” Alex ordered between breaths and Tom abided, the body that squirmed on him announcing the boy was about to erupt.

Tom jolted in surprise as the first drops landed on his face, missing his gaping mouth by an inch, but then a big grin appeared as the following spurts indeed found his oral cavity. Tom held his tongue out until Alex’s dick directly creamed on it. Despite his initial apprehension, Tom swallowed the boy juice and licked his lips clean as if he was savoring his favorite ice-cream.

Alex panted and had to support himself with a hand on Tom’s chest not to collapse. Before any of them said a word, Alex peeled off his remaining sock, cleaned his dick and Tom’s face with it and crammed it into Tom’s mouth. The captive, immersed in devious thoughts, displayed no resistance and accepted the slimy fabric.

Alex reached for his bag and produced a roll of tape, which he used to seal the sock in.

“Now, for a finishing touch, the treat I told you about this afternoon.” Tom let out an inquisitive mphh and tried to catch a glimpse under his blindfold. But in the dark, he could only see a moving figure that brought an object to his face.

He no longer had to guess when the smell assailed his face. His shoe! The gray All Star Alex had worn during all summer camp was forced onto his nose and the shoelaces tied off behind his head so he could not shake it off. Alex even reinforced the footwear with a turn of tape.

“Don’t worry, I’ll remove it in the morning, so you will have time to get used to its smell.” Tom cooed in his gag, chewing on the sock that started releasing another stream of cum. Again, the boy had expected a foul stench but Alex’s feet sweat was rather pleasant.

Alex undressed and put on a light blue t-shirt with loose soccer nylon shorts. He untied Tom’s legs and removed the small scout shorts, not without some difficulty.

“So you like tight shorts, huh?” Tom blushed and nodded. “Then I think a pair of mine will fit you just fine.”

Alex grabbed a soft light blue one and slid it up Tom’s quivering legs and over his enduring erection. Once he’d retied the ankles and knees, Alex let a sneaky hand linger on Tom’s crotch while another played with his nipples. Tom moaned; the soft material swishing against his manhood had to be one of the most pleasant feelings he’d ever had. Alex began gliding two fingers wrapped around Tom’s rod up and down.

He looked down at his prisoner. It was a good catch, Alex thought to himself; the tight little fifteen-year-old bundle he had at his mercy was very cute indeed. He was almost tempted to allow him a release. Alex kept fondling him; he waited until Tom was the most relaxed, had already closed his eyes and was just waiting for orgasm… and stopped.

Alex removed Tom’s blindfold, and his pleading eyes were met with a devious smirk.

“You really thought I would let you cum! How cute.” Alex chucked and patted his pet’s tenting shorts.

“Mmmmm!” Tom moaned in frustration.

“Time for bed!” Alex announced and pushed the boy on his right side. He snuck up behind his captive, with one arm wrapped around his chest and a recovering boner pressed tightly against his nylon-clad bum. The sleeping bag cover was pulled up to their shoulders and the warmth soon invaded the two bodies.

Tom’s own erection was not appeased at all by Alex’s cozy snuggling, which five minutes later became more intense. The rod that started sliding up his butt crack, although still protected by the shorts, drove him wild. He also thrust his hips backwards, inviting the younger boy’s humps. Alex had pressed his head against Tom’s nape, breathing heavily and playfully biting his neck. It didn’t take long for Alex to reach climax a second time that night. Even though Tom had never had sex with another boy, the only thing he wished as Alex jizzed against his ass was that the shorts had been taken out of the way.

Alex didn’t even bother changing and hugged his helpless prisoner even tighter as he dozed off. Tom, on the other hand, had to wait another thirty minutes until his erection faded and he could calmly close his eyes. However peaceful he managed to sleep with his crush in his arms, thoughts of being fucked by Alex while tightly tied up crept into his subconscious all night.

TBC
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Just read all 3 chapters and have to say this is fantastic. Can't wait for part 4!
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Gosh, this is exciting! IS Nicholas H. still writing? I'd love to see all of this.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Hi people. Thanks for the comments, I'll forward them to Nicholas. He doesn't write tie-up games stories anymore, but there are still a few chapters of this most excellent story!

Chapter 4

“What is this?” Alex growled, waking up Tom. Lying on his back, the prisoner struggled to adjust his sight to make out what Alex was pointing at. The older was both surprised and embarrassed to see there was a dark patch on his own shorts. He hadn’t had a wet dream since he was like twelve.

“You can’t even control yourself! What next, wetting the bed?” Alex got up and started changing. “I thought we’d made a good start, Tommy, but now, this…”

It didn’t seem like Alex would accept any apologies, so Tom remained quiet, lowering his head. Once he’d put on his shoes —he removed the one that had rested all night against Tom’s face—, Alex zipped up his prisoner inside the bag.

“No breakfast for you. I’ll go get your stuff, wait here.”

With that, Alex exited the tent and only returned one hour later with a triumphant grin.

“Good news! My troop won the game! We had two more prisoners than your team this morning.”

Tom groaned and rolled his eyes as Alex dropped Tom’s bag next to him and started emptying all his belongings.

“Everything has been taken care of. You’re coming home with me and your uncle is okay with that: he says he won’t be home soon tomorrow, so that means I get to keep you longer.”

Time to go, Tom, thought. He would finally be able to stretch his limbs. But Alex made no signs of untying him as he gathered his stuff.

“I have enough space in my bag for your things, so I’ll use this bag to carry something else.”

“Mmph?”

Alex ignored the question and went about retying the unsuspecting captive. He pushed the knees against the chest and tied it off there. He did the same with the ankles, but lashed them with a rope that went up his buttcrack and behind his back. The finishing touch was a 20-feet long coil of rope that he used to wrap all around Tom’s folded body, turning him into a nice tight ball.

“The socks must be all soggy in your mouth, let me take them off.” Tom was grateful for getting relief in his jaws, but the hope of remaining ungagged vanished when Alex stepped out of his soiled underwear and crammed it in Tom’s mouth instead.

“For this feat I need you to be really quiet…” Alex sentenced and picked up a roll of duct tape. He first covered Tom’s lips with three horizontal strips, two diagonal ones and one cupping his chin. A staggeringly long bandage came out of his rucksack next, which Alex used to completely wrap the boy’s head in. Finally, the tape cocooned his entire head, leaving only nose and eyes visible.

The precocious boy knelt down behind his older captive, who tried to keep balance sitting on his butt, and brought Tom’s head against his chest, making sure the gag stuck.

“I cannot risk having my precious pet escape. And you wouldn’t want my parents to see you like this in the car!” Alex smiled and looked at the open dark blue canvas bag in the middle of the tent.

That’s when it dawned on Tom why he’d been tied into a tight bundle and severely gagged —he was going to get stuffed and carried as luggage! This was going too far, it could be dangerous if he didn’t get enough air inside.

“Mmmph!” he protested, only to have Alex place a warm palm over his sealed lips and hold him tight.

“Don’t be such a wuss, it’s just a 30-minute trip until home. I’ll leave the zip slightly open so you can breathe without a problem.”

He felt somewhat relieved, but he kept on struggling in Alex’s arms because it felt so great. He could shake all he wanted but he could not avoid the younger boy’s fingers checking all the knots or smoothing down his gag.

Once Alex was sure the ropes would hold, he picked Tom up, or rather rolled him, to the bag. He had some trouble making him fit, but once he was inside, Tom was unable to move at all, the sturdy material encasing him from all sides.

“Oh, there’s still some space left,” Alex said and turned around, fumbling inside his rucksack. Tom groaned as he felt his dirty shoes, socks and underwear being stuffed in the empty spots behind his head, under his neck and feet. The bag was soon filled with boyish scent, which only made Tom hornier.

Alex dragged Tom outside and loaded him onto a two-wheel cart that he brought from the campsite. In less than five minutes, the boy undid the tent and had the rest of the camp gear placed alongside Tom.

The journey until the spot on the road where Alex’s parents usually picked him up was uneventful, except for a hand that periodically dived into the bag to check the knots, the gag and the underwear. Alex was adamant to have his pet in a permanent state of excitement; he placed a particularly sweaty sock under his nostrils as he rubbed the soiled shorts.

After Alex received a phone call from his father, the car only took just a few minutes to arrive. Tom could hear greetings and some remark about extra luggage. The back door was flung open and he could feel a pair of hands picking him up and placing him inside.

Tom was placed behind the driver’s seat, on the floor. The radio was on and he could see light through the bag. He deduced the car had to be a big SUV because there was plenty of space.

Alex and his parents chatted about camp and scouts activities while Tom quickly worked out a sweat.

“So did you make any new friends?” asked Alex’s father.

“Yeah, there’s this kid Tom from another troop who lives nearby. He’s all right.”

“Oh, you should have him over sometime.”

“I will,” Alex said, suppressing a chuckle.

Tom grunted, mad and excited at the same time; he’d been trying to find any knots that could get his crushed limbs some comfort, but it seemed like he would have to patiently endure it.

At some point Alex reached down to check on Tom. He opened the bag half-way and peered in, not bothering to ask his prisoner if everything was ok; he just made sure the ropes weren’t loose and teased the boy by fondling him.

The lid open, he could see how Alex then removed one of his shoes. Tom protested in anticipation, but the kidnapper just grinned and stuck his socked foot inside the rucksack, smeared his dirty soles all over Tom’s face. Alex left the tormenting leg inside for the rest of the trip, wandering from Tom’s nostrils to his crotch every now and then; his captive could not budge an inch to prevent it.

TBC
dwild
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dwild »

Please continue. An excellent story so far.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Here you go, Dwild. Another chapter of this most excellent story, which I didn't write.

Chapter 5

When they finally arrived at their destination, Alex was the first to get out of the car and take his luggage inside the house.

The boy went straight downstairs —the staircase being a somewhat painful descent for Tom— and placed his prisoner in the center of the carpeted floor. When Tom was let out, he could see the whole basement had been turned into Alex’s open bedroom: a king-sized bed to the left with a desktop computer next to it, a large black futon couch facing a huge flat-screen TV in the center, and a large shower stall with a closet to the right. Two things caught Tom’s sights instantly: the supporting iron poles across the room and the horizontal pipes above, which he predicted he would get to know sooner or later.

After turning on the air conditioning, Alex unwrapped the boy out of the painful ball-tie, but left his hands and ankles restrained. The gag also stayed on.

“Welcome to your new home,” Alex explained to his aching friend, who shook his numb limbs. “We’re safe down here, my parents never come down —long story, I came out to them last summer and they basically stay out of my way, never coming downstairs without knocking. They’re probably too afraid to walk on me watching gay porn,” he chuckled. Tom was surprised by the kid’s matter-of-fact approach to sexuality; even he, two years older, was struggling to figure it all out.

“Anyway, you really need to shower, you stink,” Alex said but didn’t make any moves to get rid of Tom’s remaining restraints. Instead, Alex reached under his bed and pulled out a big box, from which he took out a pair of handcuffs and showed it to the sweaty boy.

“You’re a horny little pup, I can’t leave your hands free at any moment. You could be tempted to jack off, and I don’t allow my pets to do this.” Tom felt precum oozing just from the dirty talk, but he wasn’t too sure about being in a permanent state of blue balls. He had to let him come sooner or later, right?

Before Tom could try to reply anything, Alex was already untying Tom’s hands one by one and bringing them behind his back. He securely chained them together after yanking Tom’s shirt off. Then Alex went on to remove of all the ropes, and all of the clothes, despite Tom’s initial resistance when it came to his underwear. This was the first time he got fully undressed in front of a boy except for common showers at school or at camp. The bandages around his head also came off and only the tape clung to his lower face.

Alex also got undressed and marched the bound boy to the shower stall from behind. Tom could feel the moist tip of his young abductor’s dick brush against his legs, which drove him crazy. The minute or so they waited for the water to become warmer was the occasion for much touching and fondling. Alex reveled in making his older pet horny, and he intentionally pressed himself against the boy.

Once they were both inside, Alex grabbed a large soap bar and began slathering his prisoner’s body, making sure every inch of skin was washed and scrubbed. It didn’t take long before the boy was fully erect, giving in to the caress and gentle soaping. Tom could not believe what was going on and he could only imagine what would happen after the showering was done. There was not a single moment where he wished he could turn around and dive into Alex’s arms, allowing him to do whatever he wanted.

Alex took his time washing and rinsing his pet twice. He made the taller boy kneel down on the shower so he could shampoo his hair, and had Tom remain there while he cleaned himself up. He took pleasure in making boys desire him, so he made Tom watch his little exhibitionist showering show. He turned around as the soap ran down his perfectly round bum.

Tom was mesmerized by the sculpted teen body —no inch of fat could be seen surrounding the stunning six packs. He knew that already; Alex played in the school’s junior varsity soccer team, and he’d stayed a couple of times at the field after classes to watch him play shirts versus skins matches. But having the boy so close, the strong hairless thighs in his view, and the erect cock poking in the face… he cursed that neither his hands nor his mouth were of no use; the fact that Alex was showing off made the whole situation even more unbearable.

After fifteen steamy minutes, Tom noticed the tape started to lose its grip on his face. This seemed obvious given the contact with water, and he wondered if it was done on purpose. He decided to try his luck and managed to push his tongue past the creamy underwear and past his lips. Soon enough, the strips fell on the shower floor along with the clothing. Alex had his eyes closed while shampooing his hair, so he felt genuinely surprised when Tom almost swallowed his rod.

“Oh yes, I forgot you haven’t had breakfast yet…” Alex said with a smile, reached down and grabbed Tom’s head. The older boy looked up with thankful eyes, glad that the daring move was not met with reprimands.

Alex smiled. “Good boy.” He patted Tom’s head as he obediently licked his balls and the length of the precious shaft.

Alex looked down tenderly, caressing the boy’s hair. He poured more shampoo on him and began rubbing him again while the kneeling boy continued working on his manhood.

“Let’s get that milk for you now,” the commanding youngster said once the bubbles had disappeared. He retrieved his dick from Tom’s mouth and started the up and down motion, while the boy obediently remained quiet, hypnotized by the throbbing tip inches away from his face.

Alex spread his legs, perched forward with one supporting hand on the wall, hot water cascading down his tense muscles. He pumped himself hard, but when he was on the verge of orgasm he let go and had the patient boy finish the job; Alex grasped Tom’s nape hair and rammed his enlarged cock inside his mouth. Tom took the cue from his owner and formed a close “O” with his lips, relaxed his neck muscles and let go. Then Alex fucked his face. He grabbed Tom’s head with both hands and thrust his hips frantically, alternating between bringing the greedy hole to his crotch and drilling the blushing face himself.

“Take it, drink it all… You’ll so regret it if you let one drop fall,” Alex said between breaths. Tom tried to give a reply that didn’t make him gag, but he didn’t get the chance to even nod his assent; milliseconds later the cream erupted in his mouth as Alex locked his face against his crotch, humping his mouth so every jizz was directly shot to the back of his throat. The boy had also extended his tongue, allowing the shaft’s full length to penetrate the oral cavity and was thus having the cum unloaded deep inside. This was Tom’s first deep-throat, so we has taken aback by the temporary inability to gasp for breath, but there was nothing he could do about it with his hands cuffed behind his back. He let his owner deposit all the milk inside him and duly licked the shaft clean when his head was let go.

Alex yanked him to his feet when he was done and pushed him against the wall. Tom feared a punishment was in order, but once again he was out of breath as Alex stepped in and planted a kiss on his lips. It didn’t last long, but Tom could barely believe it had happened when he opened his eyes again. Alex had left the shower stall and was drying himself with a towel outside. Did he remain standing against the wall with his eyes closed?

His mind was spinning. He dared not move and waited until Alex spoke first.

“Come.” The boy extended the humid baby-blue towel on the floor, in front of the couch.

Tom stepped out of the shower stall and complied, shuddering as his dripping warm body was blasted by the freezing-cold air conditioning.

“Kneel.” Alex’s sudden tenderness and affection had all but disappeared now, and the stern look returned to his face. Even though nothing was said about speaking, the sheer presence of the younger disciplinarian boy overwhelmed Tom enough to leave him speechless.

He looked up at his captor through his wet hair as the younger boy went to the closet to put on boxer briefs and small nylon orange shorts. Alex spun and reached down inside his camp bag to grab a clean shirt, allowing the sight of his buttocks wrapped in shiny fabric to entice Tom, who, despite the cold, sported a boner as erect as ever.

Once fully dressed, Alex headed to the stairs. “Stay,” he ordered and left the room. Tom nodded but felt embarrassed seconds later when he realized that he’d wanted to mutter “yes sir” to the younger boy. He stood motionless as the cool air dried up his body and hair, pondering why being treated like this excited him so much.

His thoughts didn’t get too far, for in less than five minutes Alex was back with a high food tray. There was one plate with two hot dogs covered with chips and mayonnaise; and there was a big bowl with milk and cereals. Tom blushed when Alex put the tray with the bowl on the floor; he looked up at his captor pleadingly.

“This is the only thing you’ll get, so you better eat,” Alex said plopping down into the couch right in front with his own plate.

Tom stared at the floating golden crisps of sugary corn like an accusing reflection. He lowered himself until he could reach the bowl without falling down and felt his cheeks burn as he extended his tongue and began licking the liquid. He chewed the food silently as Alex munched on his own, occasionally looking sideways to see his captor’s gaze had never left him.

To get the last inches of milk he had to dive his face inside the bowl, messing up his entire face, which seemed to amuse Alex a lot.

“If you finish it all I’ll let you have a piece of this,” he said and pointed to the remaining hot dog on the plate.

Tom nodded and slurped every drop, even managing to grab the bowl with his teeth and turning it up, even though he spilled some down his neck.

Alex fulfilled his promise and picked up the sausage. He held it between his spread legs and looked at Tom. “Come on.”

The nude and erect boy sheepishly crawled the distance on his knees, locking his eyes with his kidnapper’s. He cautiously lowered his head expecting some kind of trick, but he closed his mouth on the treat’s end without a problem. Alex took another bite while Tom chewed, and then placed it again in the same demeaning spot.

Needless to say, the corners of his mouth and even nose got mayonnaise on them. “You’re a messy little guy, aren’t you?” Alex grinned as he gathered some of the cream from the boy’s face with a finger and had him suck it clean. Just a couple of days ago this would have been intolerable to Tom, but at this point the boy had lost all embarrassment.

Alex finished wiping Tom’s face clean with a napkin and then reached inside the bag next to the couch. He produced a roll of tape and what Tom soon found out was a dirty sock.

“Tilt your head up,” the boy ordered after cramming the nylon material inside his mouth. Tom wondered if he could run out of precum as every one of the five strips of black duct tape smeared down on his lower face made him ooze onto the towel.

Alex also took out a pair of black speedos and matching black shorts with white strips on the sides, which he made him step into. The glistening fabric barely kept his manhood under control.

He made Tom stand up and marched him to the sturdy post in the middle of the room. Alex then brought the cardboard box and picked a coil of rope.

A calm voice explained the situation as Tom was pushed against the metal beam and had his hands recuffed behind. “Since you have been such a good boy, I’m going to give you a chance with this escape challenge. If you succeed, you’ll get a wank and get to spend the rest of the weekend mostly unrestrained. If you don’t, then I’ll keep you tightly tied up until you have to go…” and grasping his rod he added, “without ever getting a chance to relieve yourself.”

Tom shook his head, moaning his disagreement. He hadn’t had a wank in two days, and the prospect of being tormented by the hottest boy in school was more than torture.

“Hush! That wasn’t a question, Tommy. You should be grateful that I’m even giving you this opportunity at all,” scolded Alex. “Now stay put or it’ll be a painful experience for the next two hours.”

Tom felt frustrated by being thus bossed around. His hands were crossed behind the post and ropes sternly united. He tried twisting his arms but the wrists wouldn’t budge an inch —he wasn’t sure that he’d be able to get out even if that was the only thing binding to the post, but he knew that wouldn’t be all. He sighed as he saw Alex pick several more coils.

The younger boy patiently tied his upper arms, almost bringing his elbows together. He then secured both arm bindings to the beam, before moving on to the legs. Alex wrapped more ropes around Tom’s ankles and knees; a devious smirk appeared as he threaded a new rope to bind Tom’s thighs. He looked up as he toyed with the helpless boy’s ball sack, having the thread swish right below the shorts. Tom grunted as he twisted his legs to avoid the tickling sensation, but there was no slack.

Alex then made sure Tom wouldn’t be able to detach his torso or arms or even legs from the beam by pinning him to it with what looked like climbing gear. The taut yellow belts were buckled around his chest, tummy, thighs —just below the crotch— and ankles. Alex tightened the straps as far as they would go without cutting his prisoner’s circulation or breathing.

Tom could only move his head now, but not for long. Alex grabbed a small pillow from the couch and placed it between Tom’s nape and the pole. It was only when Alex picked up the roll of tape that Tom understood what was going to happen, but it was too late to protest —the end of the sticky material had been applied to his already gagged lips and the first turn was pinning his head to the pole. Two more turns effectively glued his mouth and neck. He could only whimper in his gag as Alex smeared the tape over Tom’s quivering lips.

“Ok, I think we’re all set. You’ll have thirty minutes to escape,” he looked at the time on his phone, “you can start. Not that I think you’ll manage, but you’re welcome to try”.

Tom let out an annoyed grunt, because he hadn’t much hope himself. He struggled and squirmed for the first ten minutes, noticing how every possible escape route had been expertly suppressed. Even if he managed to untie the knots trapping his arms to the pole, he’d have to deal with the straps.

Alex had sat on the couch and turned on the TV, watching as the boy behind the screen squirmed in his bonds. He had a huge boner himself, which he rubbed freely, much to Tom’s plight.

Twenty more minutes passed before the young captor got up to inspect Tom’s progress —which wasn’t much, besides getting all worked up and sweaty again. Going around the pole, Alex let out a surprised mutter.

“We’ve got a Houdini here! So you’ve managed to untie the rope linking your hands to the pole. This won’t get you anywhere, of course, but I didn’t think you’d be able to achieve that much. This means I’ll have to tie you up much tighter next time.”

Tom complained loudly in his gag, how could it get any more difficult than this?

“Time’s up now, Tommy boy, but since you’ve been such a good sport I’ll give you a treat.” The wicked grin Alex displayed didn’t thrill Tom as much.

“I’m going to give you five nice strokes… the catch is that you have to be careful not to come. You may ask for the pumping by grunting, but if you fail to keep your little friend under control, I’ll lock you up in a trunk for the rest of the day and you’ll get as many spankings as strokes you didn’t manage to control.”

The motionless boy gulped, fascinated and outraged by this wicked game. He could risk getting a very pleasant feeling up to a point, but the higher the stroke count, the more dreadful became the prospect of getting his behind savagely swollen.

Alex stepped in with a silk scarf rolled in one hand and encircled Tom’s shaft through his speedos. He just laughed at Tom’s puzzled look.

“Mphh,” Tom said sheepishly, beet red from the faint humiliating sound echoing in his head. His own moaning made him hard in anticipation.

“OK, here we go,” Alex announced and slid the fabric up and down Tom’s crotch.

“Mmmphh!” He clenched his teeth and fingers to suppress the urge to explode —the two soft materials gliding against each other triggered all the nervous connections in his dick and balls, sending waves of pleasure throughout his body.

Only when the second stroke had caused the same emotional wreck again did Tom realize his mistake: every grunt meant another devious pumping. The boy picked up on this and waited a few seconds before mumbling in his gag again twice. He duly received the next shaft caressing, enduring them stoically, albeit leaking copious amounts of precum.

Alex wasn’t giving up this easily and he knew the effects the closeness of his body had on the poor bound boy. Therefore he went behind the pole and began fondling the immobile prisoner’s torso and thighs. He chuckled when the pinching of a nipple elicited a moan and an immediate frustrated grunt. The ensuing stroke had Tom quivering with pleasure.

Next, Alex placed a sweaty, precum-flavored hand on Tom’s sealed mouth, so the boy could get both the benefit —or torture— of a gag smear and the scent of Alex’s juice. This time Tom didn’t have to be tricked into moaning, for the feeling of Alex’s fingers controlling his lips was enough to drive him crazy. Alex’s grip around his pet’s dick went down even more forcefully for the final treat, the speedos almost falling off. Tom closed his eyes for a moment, thinking he would lose it, but he realized, frustratingly, that just one stroke at a time wasn’t enough to reach climax.

At this point Tom could not care less about the punishment, he just wanted release. He pleaded in his gag, shaking up and down as much as he could in his pole tie, but his devious younger friend kept fondling him softly. The pleasure torture was suddenly interrupted by a beep coming from Alex’s phone.

He picked it up and looked at Tom.

“Some friends are inviting me over to play a soccer match. Too bad you can’t come. I’ll be back in an hour or two,” Alex said as he rummaged his closet for his cleats. “I’ll lock the door, so you’ll be safe. It’ll give you a chance to cool down too.”

Tom protested in vain, as only small vibrations could exit his well-packed and well-sealed mouth. Spending the afternoon strictly tied up to the beam, able to move only his eyes and toes both excited and scared him.

“Hey, look at the bright side: you’ll have new smelly socks to suck on!” Alex beamed.

When he was done putting his soccer gear on, Alex reached inside a drawer and produced what looked like an oversized metal pill. Its end was attached to a wire leading to a remote control, which Alex tweaked, looking very amused. Tom could guess it was a sex toy, but he nevertheless jumped when his kidnapper stuck the end of the device inside his speedos and turned it on. Alex had tied the wire to the speedos’ cord, so that it wouldn’t slide down and remained at the tip of Tom’s erect cock. In no time there was a refreshing batch of precum that made Tom whimper in his gag.

“Too fast? Well, I’ll leave the remote here in case you feel like switching it off,” Alex cheerfully said and tucked the other end between the pole and the straps. Tom frowned and cursed at the boy, which luckily for him only came out as unintelligible groans.

Without more ado, Alex patted his prisoner’s head and left the room, turning the TV and lights off. In the darkness, the poor prisoner couldn’t even drift off to sleep due to the dreadful buzzing keeping him in a permanent state of excitement. He tried shaking the device off by thrusting his hips, but the vibrating pill just pivoted to the other side of his cock imprisoned in musky, continuously-dampened nylon. After some thirty minutes of struggling that got him nowhere, he gave up and obediently waited until his owner returned to do with him whatever he pleased.

TBC
Phoenix
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Phoenix »

Always knows just how to write how frustrating it can be to be left.... needing release ;)

I’m really into this story.
t01
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by t01 »

Hot chapter !
Love you describe the horny shower time.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Just read the first chapter and absolutely loving this so far!

Always a huge fan of your gags and colourful descriptions, mate.
You're a rock star!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

continue please
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

@Jone123 New chapter coming up tomorrow!
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Hi people! Thanks Phoenix, T01, BondageFreak and Jone123. I've forwarded the comments to the author. @BondageFreak: I am not the writer. Nicholas H. is. I did request the story, but it's all his. I was the target audience and he knew what I like. One more chapter, last installment comes up next week.

Chapter 6

Tom blinked, trying to avoid the painful bulb light after being in the dark for two hours. He felt exhausted but nevertheless excited about this game he’d been forced into.

A sweaty Alex jogged downstairs with a big bottle of Gatorade and casually eyed the boy bound to the pole as he sipped.

“I hope you had a good time —I did! We played against the kids around the block; they’re skilled but not like our team. You know them?”

“Hmpf.” Tom rolled his eyes.

“Well, you’ll get to know them soon then. I invited them over.”

Tom’s eyes widened in shock. “Mmmmph!”

Alex just grinned at the older boy securely pinned to the pole and peeled his t-shirt, drying his hair and neck with it. He kicked off his shoes and walked up to where his prisoner was engaged in a futile struggle against the ropes.

“Let’s get you ready, they won’t be long now.” Alex felt the bindings. “Too bad I won’t be able to play with my pet right away,” he said and cupped Tom’s manhood.

The proximity of his crush’s hot, sweaty body got the teen even harder, and the buzzing device had him flaring his nostrils with lust. Tom pleaded with Alex to let him go, that he didn’t want to be seen like this by other people, but the stream of mumbling went by unnoticed or outright ignored.

The cheerful soccer star then proceeded to unbuckle the climbing belts, untie the ropes, and remove the tape strap that kept Tom secured to the pole —his hands nevertheless remained securely bound and the mouth well gagged.

The devious remote vibrator was also put away, much to Tom’s relief, but he wasn’t at ease. He felt betrayed by this plan of having him exposed to Alex’s friends. He decided he would not put up with this sort of humiliation. Plus, he didn’t trust the other boys. He began struggling in Alex’s arms, trying to make it clear he wanted to be untied.

“Hey! Calm down! You won’t—” Tom managed to break free from his kidnapper’s grasp and dashed to the other side of the room, standing behind the couch. He turned around to face a furious Alex stomping his way.

“Come here, right now,” Alex growled between gritted teeth.

Tom shook his head and attempted to voice his objections, which of course were unintelligible. When Alex approached, he went around the couch, mimicking the cat and mouse game.

“Don’t make me chase you. Don’t you see how pointless this is? There is nowhere to go,” said Alex, fuming.

Tom looked toward the stairs and his heart pounced when he saw the basement door upstairs slightly open. He made a run but he didn’t notice Alex’s shoes on the way, and he fell like a sack of potatoes.

In an instant Alex had pounced on him and was now straddling his chest.

“This was so foolish, Tommy boy. You see, I was just going to stash you away in the closet while my friends and I played, but you’ve changed my mind!”

Tom just mmphed frantically as he was dragged to the couch and made to lie on his belly. Alex grabbed two coils of rope and had his legs restrained at ankles and knees. Tom was restless, and wouldn’t stop squirming.

Alex jumped on Tom, painfully pressing a knee against his spine and pulling his hair.

“Listen to me,” the younger boy said in his ear, “you don’t try anything funny and do exactly what I say and everything will turn out fine.”

In part wanting to alleviate the piercing pain in his back, in part reassured by an apparent plan, Tom nodded his head and lay still.

“Good,” Alex said and gave his butt a playful but sharp slap before continuing, “in order to protect your dignity, because I know how much this all excites you, we first have to make sure you can’t tent your shorts.”

“Mphh?” Tom looked over his shoulder to see Alex holding a small transparent device. He became apprehensive as the boy spun him around and lowered his shorts and speedos. His manhood wasn’t completely flaccid, but Alex managed to insert the rod inside the plastic tube anyway. He heard a small click and jolted at the feeling of cold metal against his inner thigh.

Alex held a key to his eyes, beaming. “You’re probably wondering what it is. It’s called a cock cage. It allows owners to control feisty pets like you. It’s harmless, you’ll be able to pee and all that, you just won’t be able to jack off, or even get a boner for that matter!”

Tom whimpered and squirmed at this announcement. It aroused him terribly but he was already getting the first taste of the devious device. He humped the sofa trying to get it off but to no avail.

“This will also allow you to remain decent while our guests and I play with you!” Before the teenager could protest, his ankles were tied off to his bound arms, leaving him in a strict hogtie. A thinner rope wrapped and cinched around his bare feet came next, before the final touch: a shoelace was threaded between his big toes, immobilizing the poor mumbling boy.

“And just so you know I keep my promises…”

Tom cried in surprise as the tape gagging him was yanked off. He wasn’t even able to relax his jaws after spitting out the wadding, for Alex’s cheesy sock was soon crammed inside his mouth. He accepted his fate without resistance and patiently endured the sealing of his lips with fresh silver duct tape.

“Sorry Tommy boy, if I let your mouth free you might do something silly like asking one of my friends to release you.”

Several strips later, his lower face had become little more than a big bundle of crisscrossed tape. The prisoner could barely stretch his jaws or move his tongue around. Alex further reduced the noise Tom could make by folding a very big cotton scarf and pulling it over his nose; the boy yelped when it was knotted off behind his head, surprised by how effectively gagged he was. But Tom soon learned that the white cotton layer was not just for keeping him silent; Alex secured the long ends of the scarf between his bound ankles, which lifted Tom’s head and completely immobilized the poor boy. By the end of the procedure, he was only able to rock his body back and forth.

Alex had finished putting away all the bondage equipment when the bell rang.

“Here they are. I hope you behave, Tommy boy, or else you will really suffer tonight,” Alex ominously said giving his pet a last butt squeeze before leaving him.

Tom counted three pairs of steps trotting down the stairs, but the last one stopped abruptly.

“Whoa! Who is that?!” A young voice asked.

Another equally surprised voice followed: “Did you do that to him?”

“Ah yes,” Alex began nonchalantly, “this is my cousin Sammy. I’m helping him out with his escape artist number for a talent show. Sammy, Jake and Nathan.”

The two boys came into Tom’s view: Nathan was dirty blond and looked a little older than Alex; Jake was dark-haired and skinny. He assumed both were on the same team, because both wore the same black soccer kit with white stripes on the shorts. The two sweaty boys had removed their cleats before coming downstairs, and Tom wondered if this was a house policy or Alex’s way of getting to check out his friends’s feet.

“So he asked you to tie him up?” The skeptic boys now were looking over the unwilling prisoner, inspecting the intricate bindings. Tom became beet red.

“Yup, he couldn’t get his brothers to tie him well enough, so he came to see me —he was right that my boy scout knots would be much harder to get out of… aren’t they cousin?” Alex chuckled and Tom could only grunt, since the scarf pulling his head taut wouldn’t allow him to nod or shake his disagreement.

“He needs to get better fast, so he made me promise I would tie him as hard as I could and that I wouldn’t let him go until he escaped on his own, no matter how much he pleaded,” Alex explained.

“Mmmm!” Tom couldn’t believe the boys seemed convinced by this crap, but he couldn’t do anything to alert them of his captivity, and any protests would be interpreted through the lenses of the explanation Alex had already put forward.

“In fact, he asked me to make it as uncomfortable as possible and do things to him so that he would really want to get out, you know?”

“Oh really? Like what?” Asked Nathan with a dangerous grin plastered on his face. Oh no, thought Tom, Alex had brought sadists with him.

“Well…” Alex shrugged, sensing his friends had already come up with some ideas.

Jake stepped in. “What about… tickle torture!”

As if on cue, the three kids savagely attacked Tom’s exposed feet, armpits and waist with their fingers.

“Mmmmmph!” The helplessly hogtied boy just bucked on the couch and tried to kick his legs, but the ropes held tight. Alex took care of Tom’s pinioned soles, while Jake poked his sides and Nathan dug under his arms. Those two minutes of intense tickling were more devastating than the whole weekend of strict tie-ups so far. He was drenched in sweat when the boys stopped.

“Ok, that’s enough guys,” Alex finally said. “Help me get him on the floor.” Six hands grabbed the hogtied bundle and lowered him in front of the couch. Alex then turned on the TV and fired up FIFA on the Playstation. Tom simply lay still, recovering from the tickle attack.

“So how long are you planning on leaving him like this?” Asked Nathan as he began a match against Jake.

“Dunno, until he breaks free. I left him like this before leaving to play soccer so it’s been only two hours. And I’m counting on you two to help remind Sammy he’s got to get out,” Alex hinted and motioned toward his captive on the floor. When the boys looked, he placed his sweaty socked feet under Tom’s nostrils, which made the older teen grunt.

“Dude, that’s nasty!” Jake said laughing out loud.

“Yep, but it’s for his own good,” Alex replied.

“Let me try, I haven’t washed these socks in ages,” Jake piped and kicked Tom onto his side. Unable to move his head at all, he had to endure the dark-haired boy’s musky black socks.

“Mmmm!”

“All you have to do is get out, Sammy!” Alex cheerfully announced.

The boys took turns tormenting the hogtied prisoner, even going as far as smearing their bare soles against his face.

Nathan peered down. “Seems like he’s not going anywhere, Alex. Should we try another position?”

“Great idea. Whoever wins the most matches gets to choose how he’s going to be tied up next,” Alex proposed and cast a glance at the squirming boy, whose refusal was duly smothered by the big wadding and thick layers of tape.

TBC
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Please release the next chapter soon
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Hi people. Here is an update. Msueta's waiting is over.

Chapter 7

The boys had turned Tom —or Sammy as he’d been dubbed— around so he could witness the videogames and who his next captor would be, all the while having his nostrils attacked by the boys’ pungent footwear. But the most annoying part of it all was certainly the frustration that came with not being able to rub his hard-on —he couldn’t even get one, as the cock cage thwarted every erection. Alex, knowing this very well, now and then taunted Tom’s imprisoned crotch with his feet.

“Yesss!” Jake interrupted Tom’s train of thought, by jumping over him and performing a little victory dance in the middle of the room.

“All right, I get to tie up your cousin next! Let’s see what he’s got in his bag.” Alex didn’t seem frustrated by losing to Jake, since he’d get to play with Tom later on anyway, but Nathan did seem sulky.

The dark-haired boy sat cross-legged on the floor in front of the hogtied prisoner, clapping his hands with excitement.

“Great, we’ve got all I need to tie you up just like I did with my babysitter once, Sammy! He never got out, so let’s see if you can.”

“MMmmph!” Pleaded Tom with the boy staring him right in the eyes, but it only made the cherubic boy’s smile wider.

“Babysitter? I didn’t know about this, Jake,” Alex said.

“One evening that mom and dad had to go out for a dinner or something out of town, they asked this sophomore from next door to look after me,” Jake explained.

“Who? Andreas?”

“Yup,” the lanky kid said and grinned. Tom’s curiosity was also piqued.

“You tied him up? He’s like twice your size, and he’s in the wrestling team at school!” Nathan objected.

“That’s right, but he’s dumb as a doorknob. I beat him in a card game and he had to order pizza. He wanted to get back at me, so I told him that if he could get out of my knots I would give him his money back and even throw in a couple of more bucks. The jock was so confident that a younger kid couldn’t tie him up well enough that he let me use anything I wanted –and boy did I use ropes!”

“I don’t believe you,” said Alex. Promptly, Jake took out his phone from his pocket and showed a picture of the seventeen-year-old trussed up on his living room. The boys were amazed and kept inspecting some other angles covered by further pictures.

“You’re in for a real tie-up, Sammy!” Alex said, chuckling and passing Jake more coils of rope.

He had finished undoing the hogtie and then removed Tom’s leg bindings. He flipped the boy over his back and retied his ankles crossed with rope.

“I kept him like this only for a while, then I moved him to my room. I left a fake note on the kitchen table for my parents, saying that he had to leave earlier. That’s when the really fun part started, if you know what I mean…,” Jake trailed and laughed, winking at Tom.

Did Tom hear what he thought he heard? Jake didn’t continue his story; instead he continued binding the apprehensive older boy. He had Tom sit up and mimic his own position, cross-legged. The slim boy knelt behind Tom and went about securing his torso with more rope, until he could not detach his arms from his body. The older teen panicked for a moment when a new coil was placed on his nape, but the ends never went dangerously around his throat –rather, he was forced to bend his body forward, and Jake passed the ends underneath his already bound ankles and again around his neck, bringing his face closer to his ankles inch by inch, until he was almost touching them with his nose.

“I’m glad he’s flexible enough, but as you may have realized, dear escape artist, it will start getting uncomfortable real soon!”

“Mmmmmpgrgrghh!” When the final knot was tied off, the simplicity and severity of the position dawned on Tom. He felt as helpless as ever.

“Save your complaints for when we’re really done,” Jake said, removing the massive scarf over his mouth. Then he showed Tom a wide roll of black electrical tape and a swimming cap.

Tom could not avoid Jake’s supple but expert hands forcing the cap onto his head, tucking the hair and ears beneath it. He desperately moaned in his gag when he learned what the plastic head cover was for, but Jake seemed even more thrilled when hearing the prisoner thus implore. He peeled the end of the roll and stretched out an arm’s length of tape; he plastered a good five inches over Tom’s already sealed lips and began winding the roll forcefully around his skull. With every vertical passing under his chin, Tom’s jaws were locked further in place, and with every horizontal layer, his lips were further glued together.

The prisoner looked up at the boys, barely able to crane his neck, mewing helplessly once the severe gag was in place. They felt no pity for his strenuous position and went on chatting.

“Andreas was perched forward just like this over his own feet —after two hours he really wished he had changed the socks he’d worn all day in school!” Jake said.

Tom grunted loudly in protest; the tie-up was very stringent but he was equally horny by being thus trussed up and effectively silenced. Listening to Jake’s story didn’t help cooling down either. He wondered whether it was made up, but the boy definitely knew what he was doing and must have tied someone up before. You realize you’re at the hands of an expert when he achieves maximal restriction with minimal rope.

The boys gave Tom 15 minutes to try and get free while they cheered. When it was clear Tom was going nowhere, they sat on the couch again for another round of FIFA matches. He sat facing the TV, with his back to the boys.

“Two down, one to go,” boasted Nathan before beginning the final round. Tom patiently awaited his next captor. He couldn’t help wondering again and again what he’d gotten himself into. His reflections were however interrupted when a foot slid between his butt and the carpet. Tom squirmed desperately and moaned but he could not move at all.

“Mmmmm.” The sound of the TV drowned out his faints calls for help. Due to the way his torso was folded and his neck entrapped, he could neither see the owner of the toes rubbing his ballsack and poking his buttcrack. Alex? Jake? He felt ashamed at being thus foot-raped by a younger boy and that there was nothing he could do about it —but he even felt more ashamed to admit that it terribly aroused him.

The basement echoed with banter and bragging when Nathan was declared the winner. He had managed to beat Alex twice and Jake thrice thanks to the strong offensive tactics deployed by his favorite team, the FC Barcelona. The boy lost no time in claiming his prize.

When his new captor crouched to undo his bindings, Tom had a better look at this attractive blond boy. He had piercing caramel eyes, small thin lips and eyebrows. He seemed the strongest of the pack and he maneuvered Tom’s bound body easily —strangely expertly, too.

Alex watched over the handiwork. “Watch out Nathan, he’s going to try to escape when you untie his hands. Don’t let more than one limb loose at a time.”

“I know, I know. I once had to tie up my little brother for a whole day to keep him from ratting me out to my parents, so I learned a thing or two about handling a boy in ropes.”

“Oh? What did the poor kid find out about you?”

“The nosy brat read my report card, which wasn’t exactly brimming with As. It was Saturday evening and I wanted to be able to go out that night on a date, so I was determined to postpone getting it signed until Sunday afternoon. I wasn’t going to risk a twelve-year-old snitch ruining my weekend,” Nathan chuckled as he undid the rope linking Tom’s neck and feet, turned him around and then sat on the boy’s bum. The prisoner listened to the story with great interest.

“And he didn’t try to blackmail you? That’s what I would do!” Jake said.

“He did! My brother demanded 20 bucks, can you believe that? The thing is, and I’m sure he learned the lesson now, that you shouldn’t blackmail someone stronger than you without a backup plan. I told him I’d be back with the money, but you should’ve seen the look on his face when I returned to his room with ropes and duct tape instead!” The boys laughed as Nathan kept on removing the several coils of rope keeping Tom immobilized.

“Damn, Jake, you really had to use all this rope and tight knots?”

“Oh, stop bitching and tell us the rest of the story.”

Nathan rolled his eyes and continued. “What do you think happened next? I pounced on the pest and trussed him up like a turkey! First I clamped my hand over his mouth so he wouldn’t attract my folks’s attention downstairs. I had him eat his own sock and wrapped tape around his head so many times he could not make a sound. I shoved him inside his closet and tied his hands above his head to the steel rack —since he’s still a midget he had to stand on tiptoes, and I also tied his ankles so that he wouldn’t kick the walls or something. I left him there fuming while I went to take a shower,” he said.

“Then, before I went out, I moved him to his bed. I retied him on his belly, his hands behind his back, using lots of ropes and belts to make sure he wouldn’t budge an inch. I also reinforced his gag with tape and scarves going below his chin and around his head so that when mom came to check on him with the lights off, he could not call for help or do anything beyond looking like a peaceful kid under the blankets that fell asleep before his bed time. I set up a webcam so I could film the whole thing and to be sure he’d never pull off something like this again —I have to show you guys the video one of these days. He was pissed!”

“Wicked! Remind me to never cross you, Nathan,” Jake said, and Tom could swear he had seen him rub the front of his nylon shorts.

The boy cleared his dirty blond hair from his eyes and grinned at the return of fond memories. “You know what’s funny, too? That during the date I couldn’t get off my mind I had my brother all tied up at home waiting for me. I went to the movies, and in the blockbuster we watched there was a scene where a kidnapped kid got tied to a chair but facing the backrest. I couldn’t wait to go back and try it on my little brother! And that’s what I did: I kidnapped him from his room and took him to mine, where I had him really nicely secured to my computer chair for the rest of the night. I only released him the next day after taking more pics. He’s never tried to trick me again!”

“So what was this chair tie like? Maybe you could show us…” Alex told the storyteller, hinting at Tom.

“Oh sure! It’s really uncomfortable and impossible to get out of… that’s exactly what you’re after Sammy, right?”

“Mmmgrmmph mmgrr!” The older boy’s grunts were met with laughter. Nathan took great care in securing Tom’s wrists behind his back with rope while Alex fetched the necessary equipment Nathan told him, in order to replicate the strict tie. The scarf-gag had come off, but the tape layers remained securely sealed to Tom’s face.

Alex soon returned from upstairs with a sturdy wooden kitchen chair. “All yours!”

TBC
Last edited by Bondwriter 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Penultimate chapter of this (unfinished) story. Enjoy!

Chapter 8

“Well, you’re much bigger than my brother, but I can still manage to tie you up exactly like I did with the little twerp,” Nathan said as he had his captive stand up and sit on the chair, facing the backrest. Tom thought it best to just obey, since the two other boys wouldn’t hesitate to jump on him if he made an escape attempt.

The backrest was high enough so that Tom’s head was just above it, and Nathan placed a small pillow on top of the flat wooden rung for the boy to lean his chin on. His arms were painfully united at elbows and at least two coils of ropes were wrapped around his bare torso to pin his chest against the furniture, and another around his waist to keep him close to the back rest.

“Don’t go easy on him, tie it tighter! He’s an escape artist after all,” Alex interrupted to elicit more annoyed grunts from the subdued teen.

“I’m not done yet, he won’t be able to move an inch when I’m done. My little brother had to spend the night like this, so I’m confident Tom here can endure a couple of hours.” Nathan patted Tom’s head.

“MMmgrphhh.”

Nathan went on to tie Tom’s thighs and knees separately to each side of the chair leg. Much to the older boy’s plight as he completely lost movement limb by limb, his ankles were also pulled off the ground and lashed to the sides of each front leg, which caused him to perch forward and lose any balance whatsoever. Using shoelaces, he further tied each of the poor prisoner’s toes to the lower rungs, leaving his soles distressingly exposed.

“Let’s see if you can get out of that, Sammini!” Announced Nathan as he tied off the last knot and slapped the teen’s back.

Tom’s fingers tried to reach knots, but there were none within his reach. The coils had been wrapped leaving no slack at all, so every movement made the chair bob dangerously.

“Easy Sammy, you don’t want to fall and break any limbs, do you? You’re smarter than that.”

“Mmmmmpgr mmmmph!” Tom glared at the boys looking down at him and cursed in his gag. He could not believe he got himself thus captured and mocked by younger kids.

“Hmm, he’s still too loud. Can I add something?” Jake piped in.

“Go ahead.”

Tom vigorously shook his head but the ecstatic boy had already jumped off the couch and picked up two rolls of white bandages. Tom whimpered as the delicate-looking boy started wrapping layer after layer of cotton over his already gagged mouth. The hands of the dark-haired boy worked diligently to mummify his head, but the bandages were also threaded between the chair’s backrest rungs, effectively tying down Tom’s last mobile limb.

“Mmmmmm,” moaned the older boy as he was reduced to silence with every tight layer further confining his jaw. Tom confirmed his suspicion as well about Jake; his eyes caught the unmistakable tenting shorts of the angelical teen as he finished gagging him. A darker patch also became visible during the last turns and smearing down of the multi-layered muzzle. Could Jake be into bondage as well?

“Like this he can’t even move his head, and we can give him more incentives to break free. Or at least try to,” Jake explained.

“I should’ve done this to my lil bro!” Nathan said, inspecting the gag closely with his hand, whose fingertips drove Tom wild. “I had to threaten him with cramming my undies in his mouth so that I could sleep in peace. This looks much better.”

“It’s perfect!” Alex grinned and dashed upstairs. The two puzzled boys looked at each other, but Tom knew what the boy had gone to fetch. He started grunting and wiggling helplessly on the chair even before Alex had come all the way down the stairs with a pair of soccer cleats in his hand.

“It’s only fair you should smell Jake’s cleats, since he’s the one who came up with such a brilliant idea,” announced the blond boy before forcing the footwear on the captive’s reluctant face. The shoelaces were simply tied behind his head, since there was no danger of the cheesy fountain falling off due to shaking. The sweaty infusion only made Tom more excited and quieter, for the vibrations exiting his mouth faintly echoed and died inside the shoe.

“Okay, Sammy. You have fifteen minutes until we start tickling you,” stated Alex despite Tom’s muffled protests. It was most entertaining to watch how the “escape artist” got nowhere. When the time was up, they drove him to an even sweatier and more pathetic state. By the end of the tickling torture, Tom was pleading to be released.

Suddenly, the basement door was flung open and a female voice called. “Alex! I need you to come up and help me with the groceries.”

The blond boy frowned, visibly annoyed. “Mom! Can’t it wait?”

“Your father is not here and I also need you to feed the dog.”

Alex fumed, letting out a “Coming!” before looking at Nathan, Jake, and the bound boy on the chair. “Okay guys, I’ll be right back. Don’t untie him under any circumstances. I mean it.”

“Uh, okay?” offered Nathan.

Alex turned around and ran upstairs, cursing under his breath. The boys just shrugged and plopped on the couch, starting another FIFA match.

This was his chance, Tom thought. He could try to get the boys’s attention, and Alex wouldn’t be there to explain it away. At this point he didn’t mind telling them all about his ordeal, he just wanted out, so Tom began moaning as loud as he could and shaking the chair. The boys cast a glance at him but didn’t move. He moaned louder and used his eyes and eyebrows to convey despair.

“What is it, Sammy?” said Jake.

“Like he’s going to be able to explain, idiot. It seems like he wants out.”

“Yeah, but Alex said we shouldn’t untie him.”

“He might need to go to the bathroom and have a drink. Let’ just take off his gag for a second.”

The pair got up from the couch and walked up to him. Tom let out a sigh of relief as they carefully unraveled the several layers of cotton and peeled away the strips of duct tape sealing his lips. He spit out the wadding as soon as the tape plaster abandoned his lower face.

“Guys, you’ve got to help me! I’m not Alex’s cousin and I’m not doing any stupid escape artist show. He kidnapped me! I’ve been tied up all weekend!”

Nathan and Jake looked at each other for a couple of seconds and then burst out laughing.

“Good try, Sammy. Kidnapping? Alex told us you would try to pull something like this.”

Tom became pale. “I swear it’s the truth and he put a thing on my d—mmphhh!” Jake had picked up his own sock and stuffed it in Tom’s gob, keeping one hand tightly clamped.

“Right, and he just happens to be an expert in tying up and gagging boys,” ironically said Nathan.

Tom thrashed his head to get rid of the hand holding his head, but to no avail. Soon another soccer long sock was passed between his teeth and knotted at his nape.

“Mmmmmm!” Tom looked up at the boys with puppy eyes (or bunny eyes, given the way he was gagged) and cooed, his last resort. Nathan leaned forward, the tip of his nose almost touching Tom’s; he cupped his chin and looked at his accomplice standing at his side.

“Isn’t he cute? He reminds me of my little brother like this. I can’t wait to have him all for myself…” Nathan bit his lips in a way that made Tom both scared and horny. “Anyway, I’ll let you handle the rest, since you like this part so much,” Nathan told Jake with a wink, who blushed and suppressed a comment. He glared at the dirty blond boy and picked up a roll of tape. A first strip landed on Tom’s lips, and then another, and another, until his lower face resembled the previous state of silence.

“I need to make sure this stays on, so…” And with that, Jake sat on the chair behind Tom, his legs on each side of the chair, and began pressing down with his hands the prisoner’s gag. Tom felt so helpless by this treatment that it took him a while to notice the huge rod poking his back. The effect of having an erection so close while unable to have one yourself made Tom whimper in frustration. Nathan had sat on the couch again, so he was left to suffer Jake’s caresses. Seconds later he shrieked when he realized the dark-haired boy was actually humping him! A hand was clamped tightly over his gagged mouth and the thrusting became harder, Tom unable to avoid or say anything to avoid being used like this. His bare back soon had a thin layer of precum, but the boy did not actually go all the way through until climaxing because Alex arrived.

“Jake! What are you doing?!” He said coming down the stairs.

“I, uh, was just making sure the gag held.” The boy quickly got up from the chair, covering the front of his shorts.

Alex walked up to Tom and took something out of his pockets. Tom soon found out they were earplugs, for when the blond leader inserted the small plastic bits inside his ears, he was completely cut out from the external world save for his eyes. Once Alex was sure Tom could not hear anything, he started chastising his friends.

“I knew this wouldn’t work with you dimwits. Damn Jake, can’t you keep your dick inside your pants just once?”

“But I did keep it inside!”

Alex didn’t find it amusing. “And you Nathan, I thought you were smarter than Jake, why didn’t you stop him?” The dirty blond boy just shrugged.

“C’mon dude, let us have some fun with him already. It almost seems like we’re the ones with the cock cages!” Jake whined.

Alex didn’t feel at ease with this sudden questioning of his leadership. He felt compelled to have things under control.

“You know the rules,” Nathan retorted with a smirk, “new pets get to be enjoyed by the rest of the owners. You had your fun with my Mikey, and Jake’s Stephen. It’s only fair we get a piece of Tommy.”

“That’s right! Or are you jealous or something? Is he your boyfriend now?” taunted Jake to his face. Alex knew romantic relationships were strictly against the Code.

“What? No! Gosh, all right, let’s do this,” said Alex in frustration and went to remove Tom’s earplugs.

“Grab your controllers, let’s see who gets to tie Sammy up next!” Alex said and they all jumped on the couch, leaving the poor prisoner to recover bound in the chair.

“Ahem,” Nathan prompted, staring at Alex, who cleared his throat and completed, “Uh, yeah, but this time the winner gets to have Sammy for the rest of the night.”

“MMMmm! MMMmgrrggff!” The pair of potential abductors grinned, whereas Tom shrieked at the idea of being taken hostage by either boy; Nathan was handsome but scary given the punishments he made his brother endure, and Jake was the cutest of the two, but definitely pervy.

Tom couldn’t help but suspect something fishy was going on, but there was no point in trying to ask questions. All he could do was cheer for the lesser evil, Alex, while staring at the TV. Even though the blond boy seemed to be putting effort into beating his friends, it was Jake who jumped from the couch to celebrate his victory 15 minutes later.

Alex and Nathan were visibly pissed, but they withstood the younger boy’s boasting stoically.

“Okay, Jake, get it over with if you don’t want us to tie you up instead!” threatened Alex, balling up his fists and crossing his arms.

“Don’t worry, dude, I’ll take good care of your boyf—I mean, cousin here,” Jake reached down and gave Tom’s still exposed soles a playful tickling, which got him to jolt again like crazy.

“I want him back tomorrow by noon, got it?”

“Yeah, yeah,” Jake replied while untying Tom from the chair. The pair of hands patiently removed the ropes tying him down. His hands remained bound, of course, as well as his mouth. The older boy was grateful to be able to stretch his legs after so long.

TBC
Last edited by Bondwriter 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Phoenix
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Phoenix »

Aw man, it sucks seeing this story is unfinished. I’m really invested. :(

It was a great chapter. Thanks for sharing!
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Hey Phoenix. There is one final page to this story; I've forwarded the appreciative comments to the author, if this may convince him to write a couple more chapters to complete the story.

Chapter 9

Deleted to post the revised text and the continuation. Continuation is on page 2 of this thread.
Last edited by Bondwriter 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
mig137
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mig137 »

Hi Bondwriter, thank`s you posting this great Story, I hope you have more from Alex and his Pet.
;)
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Good news on this front: Nicholas H. decided to conclude the story, so one or two installments will come to this board in a very near future.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Yay!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic