Alex's Pet by Nicholas H. (m/m) new 27/12 ch. 10

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

Where is Nicholas H. btw? Doesn't he want to resume his other awesome stories? Or create new ones? Can we commission him?
The Brotherhood
The best human pilot in the galaxy
My Bondage Academia

If you want to support me and allow me to commission more illustration and write more story, you can donate to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/carnath_gid
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

I'll pass your message on, Chloroboy. I hope the attention may drag Nicholas back into tugs fiction.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

If it wasn't clear from earlier, I'd love to see him back as well.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Same here. Would love for him to join up and honour us with some new tales!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Dominik
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dominik »

Bondwriter wrote: 4 years ago I hope the attention may drag Nicholas back into tugs fiction.
So do I!
I'd LOVE to read the conclusion of "Adrian's Farm" at last!
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Thanks for the heads up, Dominik. I thought I had posted it. There's yet one more chapter to be posted next week. Another repost in the Adrian's Farm saga.

I'm quite confident that we will hear about Tom and Alex in the days to come.
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

thank you for sharing this story, really hot and well suited for this website
parceldelivery
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by parceldelivery »

This story is absolutely fantastic, and by one of my all-time favourite writers, too.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Hi there, people. Here is a new chapter of Tom's adventures. Enjoy, it took much toiling from the author.

Alex's Pet

by Nicholas H.

Chapter 9

It was already dark when they exited Alex’s house through the backdoor. The swishing sound of the raincoats echoed in Tom’s tightly wrapped skull. Rain poured down and it was very unlikely they would find someone on the way to Jake’s place, just around the block. The young boy made it a point to have his abductee parade down the main street instead of taking the back alleys. No one would suspect that under the big yellow waterproof vest was a boy tightly restrained from the waist up, and the hoodie provided the perfect cover for the turns of transparent tape reducing his pleas to muffled sounds.

Jake had an umbrella to further block sight, which proved useful when they passed a bus stop. A boy around their age was sitting on the bench. Jake stopped, closed the umbrella and had his prisoner sit next to the stranger, who was tapping on his smartphone. Tom felt mortified at being thus exposed and he really didn’t want to be seen like this, but Jake sneaked a hand under the raincoat and pinched one of his nipples.

“Mmmph!” Cried Tom in surprise, opening his eyes wide at Jake. His heart pounding, Tom quickly turned around to see if the teenager had heard him. The stranger kept staring at the cellphone screen, unfazed. He didn’t even seem to notice they were there. Listening closely, Tom realized the boy was wearing headphones under his own hoodie, and completely blocked out from the external world, judging by the blasting music.

Jake leaned and whispered in Tom’s ear. “Cry out if you don’t want me to rip off your nipples.”

Tom blushed deeply. He looked at Jake and then at the boy.

“Mmmmmm…” he offered.

“Louder.”

“MMMMmmmmm!”

Tom had never felt so embarrassed in his life. He looked at his young captor with pleading eyes but he was pinched harder when he stopped moaning.

“MMMMMMM!” Soon Jake’s pinching turned to kneading and fondling, and Tom’s moaning became louder and more intense. The unsuspecting stranger kept on texting and enjoying his music.

Soon enough for Tom’s mental health, the bus arrived. The kid next to Tom mechanically got up and stepped into the bus, completely unbeknownst that he’d just sat next to a bound and gagged, kidnapped boy.

Jake’s house had most of its lights on and noise could be heard from the front, so they headed for the back door. They peeked through the side windows and saw Jake’s parents watching TV in the living room.

“This is going to complicate things, but I know what I do,” Jake said and pushed his captive toward the back porch.
The dark-haired teen carefully opened the door and removed his raincoat and shoes, as well as Tom’s. He pulled out from his pocket a small pair of scissors, which he used to cut the clear tape wrapped around Tom’s head. He also produced an object Tom had never seen before: an O-shaped gag with straps. It looked like a ballgag but instead had a hollow black ring that forced the captive’s mouth wide open. Jake unceremoniously put it on Tom, lodging the ring in the back of his oral cavity, between his upper and lower molars.

“We are going in now, Tommy boy. This gag isn’t so effective in keeping you quiet, so I’m counting on you being an obedient little puppy,” Jake sternly said as he buckled the straps behind his captive’s head, preventing the gag from budging an inch despite leaving the tongue free.

The poor captive soon realized his plight: he could vocalize, although the noises coming out of his mouth didn’t make any sense. But what made him the most apprehensive was his vulnerable position; Jake could insert anything in his gob and there was nothing Tom could do about it. He had had good reasons to be fearful, as the previous episode at the bus stop attested to his keeper’s fondness for humiliation. Only then, after the danger was over, did he admit to himself he had enjoyed it. He would never have imagined, however, that Jake was testing him for an even more risky feat of public bondage.

Jake picked up all the stuff and marched the captive across the kitchen. The door slammed shut behind them. Tom froze, but the dark-haired boy didn’t flinch.

“Jake, is that you? Dinner’s ready!” a woman who was out of sight hollered. The voice came from a room turning right where the spacious kitchen ended. What seemed like a late-night talk show blasted from a TV.

“Yes, mom! Okay!”

Jake stashed the clothes in a closet while Tom inspected the house. Expensive-looking furniture and appliances were everywhere, but the most impressive item stood at the far end: a large, thick wooden table that looked like it had been carved out of a giant sequoia tree. It could easily fit twenty diners. Two very heavy benches made of the same material flanked the table. On the nearmost end of its shiny surface were three plates, two on the right side and one on the left, and a steaming pot in the middle that smelled delicious.

Tom felt an impulse to run away as he was pushed toward the left side of the table. Was Jake insane? His parents couldn’t see him like this!

“Sit,” the teen ordered, not in the mood for arguing.

“Grbllgl?!” He opened his eyes wide and pleaded as insistently as possible without making too much noise.

Jake rolled his eyes and pulled Tom to the ground.

“You’re not sitting with us, dummy. But if you behave you might get dinner!” he whispered with a smirk. Tom realized he could not even gulp due to his ring-gag.

A mix of relief and dread invaded Tom as his captor shoved him under the table and made him kneel facing the seat. Thankfully, the furniture was high enough so that Tom didn’t have to lower his head. Jake’s crotch entered his vision soon as he sat on the wooden bench. The kidnapper pulled Tom closer until his inner thighs were brushing the gaping boy’s cheeks.

Being so close to a devious teen’s sweaty legs while risking being caught drove him wild for some reason. His penis tried to grow, only to be reminded of the chastity cage Alex had put him in earlier at his place. It soon became evident the whole situation also made Jake horny. The tip of Jake’s growing shaft appeared under the leg of his black soccer shorts. The scent of boy dick reached his flaring nostrils. And when Jake’s right hand crept toward Tom, it all clicked with Tom, the pieces falling together: humiliation, gag, dick; he realized with horror what would happen next.

Jake grabbed Tom’s hair and unceremoniously penetrated his wide-open mouth. The boy was so taken aback that he offered no resistance–not that he could anyway. Kneeling with his hands tightly bound behind his back, Tom was forced to lurch forward onto his captor’s crotch, losing any balance. He frantically struggled not to make any noise with the dick plugged deep into his face. A firm hand on the back of his head prevented any movement. Precum oozed unimpeded down Tom’s throat as his eyes widened in disbelief.

“What took you so long? We told you to be home by 8.30,” a man’s approaching voice complained.

“Sorry dad, we were playing videogames in Alex’s basement and lost track of time,” Jake said shakily, trying not to sound like someone who was being fellatio’d.

Tom’s heart pumped faster as Jake’s parents sat across their son. The table was wide enough so there was no risk of their stretched legs discovering him. He heard another TV in the kitchen being turned on—the adults were apparently big fans of the show. Tom welcomed the distraction, as that would drown out any noise he could accidentally make while being face-raped.

Chatter about the family’s daily routine ensued for a couple of minutes, then subdued as the adults focused on the TV. A breaking news announcement popped up during commercials about a hostage situation at a local bank. It had been the day’s top story and was on everyone’s mouth. An anchor on the premises reported that a woman had just been released, but there remained one last captive, a young manager.
“Poor man,” Jake’s mother said.
“I read they are keeping him bound and gagged,” her husband chimed in.
Jake, who had not been paying much attention, perked up his ears. “That must suck,” he said, barely containing a grin. “Being tied up all day, tired, hungry, not able to go home until the bad guys let you go.”
“Terrifying,” the mother shook her head as the segment ended.
Tom should be forgiven for not picking up the irony, since his mind had more immediate concerns, such as not being choked by an unforgiving teen boy’s dick. Jake’s hot rod trapped Tom’s tongue down, making it impossible for him to even try resisting, and the commanding hand that pulled his hair kept forcing him to take every inch. The few whiffs of air he could inhale came with cheesy crotch fumes. On top of it all, he had to remain quiet. Tom’s head spun. He felt so helpless being used like this, barely being able to breathe, but inexplicably did not want it to ever end.

The ordeal suddenly stopped and Jake withdrew his throbbing member covered with saliva. Panting, Tom remained perfectly mute as his mouth was freed. His cheeks burned. The precum built up in his cock cage. He felt so embarrassed yet so turned on.

The ordeal made Tom lose track of time, but it was just seconds later when another hand appeared before his face. It was full of green peas. Jake was discarding the food he didn’t like, knowing his parents would disapprove of anything less than an empty plate. Tom sighed—he hated peas. No order was needed. Tom submissively let Jake deposit the shunned vegetables into his mouth. His gag prevented him from chewing, so he had to swallow them one by one. When he was done, the hand patted him on the head and ruffled his hair. Tom felt like a dog that had just been fed the leftovers. Well, that’s pretty much what happened, he realized, and only became hornier.

Jake was not over feeding his prisoner, though. He sneakily peeled each of his well-worn black ankle socks under the table. Tom watched him remove them in slow motion, with apprehension building up. Jake forced him to sniff the foul socks before balling them up. It was clear the boys had been playing soccer all afternoon. Tom did not turn his head away and obediently allowed them in—he knew resistance was futile. His captor’s nimble fingers repositioned the fabric until it filled his oral cavity. Tom accepted his fate and knelt there with his mouth stuffed while his keeper finished dinner. The saliva soon turned the wad into foot juice dribbling down his throat.
Occasionally, Jake would play with Tom’s face to remind him who was in charge: he poked the socks to make sure they were in place, cupped his chin, pulled his hair, and pinched his nose and cheeks. He would fold one of his legs on top of the other, his foot resting on a thigh. This enabled him to smear his bare soles on the teenager’s helpless face. Rather than recoiling in disgust, though, Tom found himself seeking the boyish scent, pressing his nose against the sweaty toes. He almost forgot where he was, barely containing his desire to moan in pleasure. Jake’s manhood was rock hard, a wide patch of precum shining on his shorts.

After what it seemed like eternity, chairs screeched on the tiled floor. Tom jumped in surprise, almost hitting his head against the table.

“Ok, we’re going back to the living room to watch our show. Please clear the table, Jake, and go straight to bed. It’s getting late,” the mother said.

“Sure, mom!” Jake said, knowing full well that sleeping was not in his immediate plans.

After the adults left the room, Jake adjusted the hard-on inside his shorts and got up. Tom saw the boy’s legs going around the table, and heard dishes being piled and taken to the sink. Jake’s grinning face reappeared some seconds later.

“I hope you enjoyed your meal. You’ve been such a good pet that you might get dessert later. Now you’re coming with me,” he said and pulled Tom from under the table.

TBC
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Did anybody notice a new chapter went up this weekend? It doesn't seem this way.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I did and it was awesome
nchlsh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nchlsh »

Hello folks,

Thanks for all your comments and encouragement, but you should really be thanking Bondwriter. He is the main reason I'm continuing this story, since he commissioned the new chapters. I have a lot going on right now, but I hope to post the rest soon.
I write and edit stories: https://www.deviantart.com/nchlsh
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Nice to hear from you. Hope things become clearer for you soon.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Thanks to both of you!
snowylocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by snowylocks »

Only just noticed this now. I've been a fan of Nick and his stuff for a loooong time, so this is christmas come early. Not a lot of people can pull of that combination of wicked, innocent and hot as fuck, but he does it beautifully. It's genuinely hartwarming to see he can still do this : Make a story that brings a smile to my face and sets fire to my loins. :p
Again the same problem as with BW. We take you guys for granted. Sure, we're not all as eloquent as you writer folk, but a whole series of posts just saying "thanks !" can go a long way.

Anyway, thanks for coming back and hope to see more....and more...and more...

And thanks ! :)
snowylocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by snowylocks »

nchlsh wrote: 4 years ago Hello folks,

Thanks for all your comments and encouragement, but you should really be thanking Bondwriter. He is the main reason I'm continuing this story, since he commissioned the new chapters. I have a lot going on right now, but I hope to post the rest soon.
Wait, we can commission you ? Hell yes, I'll sign up for that. Can we commission BW too ?

But yeah, thanks again for taking the time to write for us. VERY much appreciated.
nchlsh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nchlsh »

Thanks for the kind words, snowy. Glad to see so many familiar faces. Yes, the comments were/are a major source of motivation. Unfortunately, I can't devote as much time to writing as I used to (who knew adult life would be so exhausting), but I still read tugstories now and then. I haven't forgotten about Jeremy and Keith. When will we see their latest adventures?
snowylocks wrote: 4 years ago Only just noticed this now. I've been a fan of Nick and his stuff for a loooong time, so this is christmas come early. Not a lot of people can pull of that combination of wicked, innocent and hot as fuck, but he does it beautifully. It's genuinely hartwarming to see he can still do this : Make a story that brings a smile to my face and sets fire to my loins. :p
Again the same problem as with BW. We take you guys for granted. Sure, we're not all as eloquent as you writer folk, but a whole series of posts just saying "thanks !" can go a long way.

Anyway, thanks for coming back and hope to see more....and more...and more...

And thanks ! :)
nchlsh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nchlsh »

Haha, let me finish this one first. I don't know if I'll be able to write just any kind of story, though. BW happens to share many of my interests, so it came out naturally. As he said, this story wasn't initially meant for public viewing, so now I'm getting all self-conscious about the very graphic scenes between teenagers. But I'm (contractually) bound to finish it, so I will.
snowylocks wrote: 4 years ago
Wait, we can commission you ? Hell yes, I'll sign up for that. Can we commission BW too ?

But yeah, thanks again for taking the time to write for us. VERY much appreciated.
snowylocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by snowylocks »

nchlsh wrote: 4 years ago Haha, let me finish this one first. I don't know if I'll be able to write just any kind of story, though. BW happens to share many of my interests, so it came out naturally. As he said, this story wasn't initially meant for public viewing, so now I'm getting all self-conscious about the very graphic scenes between teenagers. But I'm (contractually) bound to finish it, so I will.
You're among friends and admirers here, so no need to get self-conscious.
And yeah, any commissions would be...relevant to our interests. :p
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Self conscious? Oh my goodness! I have read a enjoyed so much of your past work, and as far as I’m concerned, you can do no wrong. Many thanks to you and Bondwriter for this excellent story.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Love this story!
nchlsh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nchlsh »

Hi folks, sorry for the delay. I'd intended to have this done for Xmas. Enjoy.

Chapter 10

The prisoner, hot and bothered, appreciated being able to stretch his legs. He looked around the room, ready to jump under the table again in case anyone showed up.

Alex calmly walked to the kitchen marble countertop, opened a drawer, and pulled out a dish towel. He motioned Tom to come over. The bound boy complied as Jake folded the fabric in a thin, long strip.

“Turn around.” It was no mystery that the towel would go between Tom’s teeth.

“I hope you don’t mind washing my sweaty socks for a couple more minutes,” Jake said as he knotted off the gag, “but we’re going to my room and you have to be extra quiet.”

He spun Tom around. “No funny business, okay?”

The prisoner nodded. Jake stood there and scanned him from head to toe, smiling and biting his lips. Tom also checked out his captor; the fact that the dark-haired teen was one of the cutest boys he’d ever seen made the situation less scary, but Jake certainly enjoyed pushing the limits into reckless territory.

Before heading toward the staircase, which was around the corner, Jake put a finger on his lips to remind him they were still not out of danger. Tom caught a glimpse of the adults’ backs sitting on the couch as Jake pushed him up the stairs.

“Watch your steps,” he muttered and shouted good night at his parents. Thankfully, the fluffy carpet under their feet and the TV concealed their trudging.

They arrived safely at Jake’s spacious bedroom. It had all the stuff a spoiled teenage boy would want: a large bunkbed, a big TV, a desk with a computer, a walk-in closet, and a private bathroom. Gadgets and toys littered the furniture. Worn clothes were all over the place, of course.

“Please, make yourself comfy,” Jake waved an arm toward the chair facing the computer. It was one of those high-end gaming models with real leather upholstery. When Tom sat on it with his hands still bound behind his back, he found out the chair also had a cushioned head rest.

The teen wanted to tie his captive to the chair but knew that freeing the hands could be tricky, so he fetched two pairs of metal handcuffs from a box under his bed.

“You can never be too safe,” Jake said as he linked each of Tom’s hands to the respective arm rest before starting to untie his wrists. The silenced boy thought it was a bit too much—where would he escape to?—but they were just getting started.

Once Tom could bring his chained hands in front, Jake produced a roll of strong black tape. It looked brand new, at least 30 meters long.

“Okay, let’s get you ready. They are waiting.”

The dark-haired boy then proceeded to glue Tom’s arms down to the chair: three layers over forearms, wrists, and fingers. His chest fared the same fate; the prisoner sighed as the sound of tape echoed in his head and his upper body became one with the chair.

Jake spared no limb as he worked like a surgeon, muttering to himself when it was enough tape. He knelt and pinned Tom’s thighs down to the chair, the black fabric inches away from the crotch. Next came the crossed ankles and even the feet, all cocooned in the shiny plastic. However, instead of cutting off the tape, Jake pulled the legs under the chair and linked them to the vertical cylinder.

Jake rose from the floor and placed the roll of tape on Tom’s crotch, reminding him of the cock cage imprisoning his arousal.

“Almost done,” Jake said as he went around the chair to untie the rag on Tom’s nape. “We need to fill your gob with something new.”

Tom couldn’t see Jake, but he heard him taking something out of a plastic bag. Then the sound of tape unrolling and being momentarily stuck to the chair. A hand reached from behind to pull out the slimy black socks. He felt the ring gag coming off, but Tom barely had time to stretch his jaws.

“Ahhmmmm!” A squishy fabric invaded his mouth and filled every nook and cranny. Jake stood on tiptoes and peered above Tom’s head to make sure he poked all the fabric inside. By the strong smell and taste, Tom could figure out what it was and reacted by trying to shake his head.

“What? You don’t like my cum rag? I just spilled my juice on it four times this week,” Jake laughed as he strongly handgagged the poor boy and grabbed the tape. He struggled but managed to place the sticky end on the resisting lips. Tom realized with horror the turns were not going around his head but rather around the headrest, pinning the last free limb to the computer chair. After the third layer he found it impossible to move and felt the rag inside his mouth being pressed in further. Jake’s hands smeared every new layer, driving Tom nuts. More precum oozed.

Jake spun the chair around, which swiveled effortlessly. He met Tom’s wide open eyes and mewing sounds. The sight of a helpless older boy at his mercy turned him on as well.

“You’re so cute like this. Too bad I can’t keep you,” he shrugged and turned around to face the computer. He plopped on Tom’s lap, his tight ass teasing the boy’s crotch.

Jake fired up the computer and launched Skype. A call connected, but Tom couldn’t see who it was.

“Sorry for the delay, we were having dinner,” Jake said, adjusting the camera sitting on top of the monitor. He stood up and went behind the chair, allowing Tom to see himself on the screen. The teenager protested —well, he tried to— against being exposed on the internet to some stranger, but he acquiesced somewhat when Alex’s face appeared.

“Hi, pet,” the blond boy grinned.

“Aren’t you going to greet your owner? How rude!” Jake grabbed a handful of Tom’s hair.

“Mmmmmm-mmmmph!”

“That’s more like it.”

Another face appeared on a separate webcam feed. It was Nathan.

“Hi guys, finally!”

Tom felt a tug of hair after a few seconds.

“Mmmm-mmph!” He greeted again. Strangely, he found himself getting aroused by his own mewing.

“Okay, let’s get rolling,” Alex said and stepped aside to reveal a boy tied to a chair in his bedroom. He recognized him as a nerdy Asian kid from his scout troop; fifteen like himself, athletic, and good with knots. An intricate rope web kept him strapped to a wooden chair.

“You probably know Stephen here.” Alex placed a hand on the boy’s shoulder.

“And Mikey,” Nathan said, focusing his webcam on a stool behind him which also had a teenager securely bound and gagged. Tom was shocked to find another member of his troop roped into all this. He would have never imagined Mikey, a macho tough guy of Italian descent, being so subdued by 9th graders. Layers and layers of transparent tape gripped his body covered only by black soccer shorts. A white cloth could be seen filling his mouth. Considering Nathan’s penchant for harsh punishments, it was probably a pair of stinky and cum-stained socks.

Prodded by their captors, the three boys mmmphed “hi” to each other, visibly red from the embarrassment.

“You should have figured it out by now,” Alex walked behind his prisoner. “It is no coincidence that I captured you during the latest camp. I recruited you.”

Tom listened intently, his mind blown away with each revelation. He suddenly remembered how Mikey and Stephen told him to take a shortcut during Capture the Flag—where a rival scout jumped on him! He felt betrayed, but it was no use getting upset now.

“We started a small club of pets and owners,” Alex continued. “Jake owns Stephen; Nathan owns Mikey; and I own you. You see, the three of us used to play tie-up games. We discovered, though, we enjoy being on the giving end, so we decided to get ourselves some ‘willing’ partners,” the boy said using air quotes.

“Getting Stephen was so easy I kind of feel sorry for him,” Jake interrupted. “He loved to show off during the knot-tying workshops at camp, teaching others how to use rope to tie people up and boasting he could get out of anything. This caught our attention. You can always count on a teenager’s threatened ego, so we dared him to try to escape our knots,” he laughed.

“We told him to meet us in the woods the next day. We trussed him up pretty good to a tree. Remember that, Stevie? Your scarf came in handy to shut up your whining when you realized you were not going anywhere. Even before we were done with the tying, his shorts started tenting, confirming our suspicion. He got so red! Here, see the video we took,” the boy grabbed the mouse and opened a file.

The screen went black. Then a clearing in the forest appeared. The vertical video gave away a cellphone recording. It was a warm, sunny day. The camera turned right and focused on a shape that wriggled senselessly five meters away. As the camera got closer, the image got clearer. Stephen was kneeling with his back to a sturdy tree, hands behind it. He wore the customary beige short-sleeved scout uniform with a white and blue scarf, which was securely lodged between his teeth. He looked away, trying to hide his face.

“Let’s see what we have here,” a deriding voice began. “Isn’t this a tight spot for the wannabe Houdini!” Tom recognized Jake’s voice, but the boy never showed his face. If his accomplices were around, the video didn’t show them either.

Jake went around the tree to catch all angles of his prisoner. On Stephen’s body was enough rope to hold down someone twice his size: around his wrists, his chest, his waist, his thighs, and his feet. His ankles were crossed and tied behind the trunk. A pair of bright red Converse stood out.
What also stood out was the boy’s canvas shorts: a full-blown, unequivocal teenage boner. The camera lowered and zoomed in.

“Wow! Someone seems to be enjoying himself...” the boy laughed. “Right, Stevie?”

The phone went up, focusing on the prisoner’s reddened face. Jake pulled the scarf down from Stephen’s mouth.

“Please, no…” the poor boy pleaded with big puppy eyes. Sweat dripped from his black buzz-cut hair.

“So you like it? You enjoy being tied up?”

Jake got no reply. “Answer. Or I swear this video will be up on everyone’s Instagram feed stat,” he shot back.

“Y-y-yes,” the boy offered, lowering his head.

“Yes what.”

“I… like it.”

“Like what? Come on man, time is money.”

“I, um, like being... tied up,” he said softly.

“By boys.”

“By boys,” he repeated.

“There you have it folks,” Jake triumphantly said. “Not only a failed escape artist, but a pervy one!”

“Hey, don’t be so sad,” a hand reached to lift the Asian boy’s chin. “We like tying up boys! We’re going to have loads of fun together.”

“What?!”

“Yep. You will get to know us pretty well. All you have to say is you want to be my pet.”

Stephen was speechless.

“C’mon, you know you want it.”

“N-no!” the boy protested.

Jake sighed. He reached down and squished Stephen’s lips with his fingers.

“Say it, pet. Do you think you have a choice?”

They locked eyes for a few seconds. Stephen seemed to ponder his situation. He gradually stopped resisting, realizing his utter helplessness.

“Ow gweuen ee wou wet.”

Jake chuckled and let go of Stephen’s face. “That’s cute, but I need you to say it again for the camera.”

Stephen got even redder and looked away. “I want to be your pet,” he said, trembling.

“Perfect,” Jake said, snapping his fingers. “Let’s get your initiation over with then!”

He stepped back a couple of meters to the right and positioned the cellphone on top of what seemed like a rock. The camera offered a side view of Stephen, kneeling against the tree. Jake entered the frame but only his legs and waist could be seen. He wore the same uniform and black sneakers.

He approached the bound boy with his left hand on his own shorts. Barely able to contain himself, Jake unzipped his flyer and released his erect penis. Stephen wiggled like crazy and pleaded with his captor, but the cute dark-haired boy was impervious to the begging. Their voices were out of reach. Tom imagined the dialogue, which turned him on. Jake laughed out loud, grabbed Stephen’s head and forced his way in. The Asian boy pursed his lips at first but quickly had to take Jake’s rod.

The blowjob lasted five minutes straight, which was both a pleasure and a torture to watch for Tom, given his imprisoned manhood. Jake seemed to relish in slowly pushing his dick deep into his pet’s mouth so he would gag. Stephen tried to escape the oral penetration several times but Jake pressed the teenager’s head against the tree. He had no choice but to wait for his owner’s seed.
Jake’s foot also teased Stephen’s crotch, which by then had a dark patch of precum. From time to time, Jake would withdraw to allow the poor kid to recover some breath; he then played with his face, slapping and spreading the abundant boy gel all over it.

It seemed Jake was waiting for Stephen to surrender completely, because it was when the boy stopped struggling and accepted his fate that he unbuckled his shorts and began pumping his cock. The unforgiving captor thrust himself against Stephen, burying his crotch in his face. The humping intensified. His shorts and briefs dropped to the ground. A high-pitched moan reached the camera. Jake’s buttocks clenched and Stephen’s eyes widened. Tom could swear he saw the outline of Jake’s dick inside Stephen’s throat unloading semen as deep as it would go. To avoid collapsing on the floor, Jake hugged the tree.

“Enough porn!” Tom was brought back to reality as Jake shut the video down. “We know you would have given anything to be in his shoes, you little whore, but we don’t have all night.”
Tom blushed but couldn’t dispute the idea.

“Yeah, Mikey here still needs introducing,” Nathan said as his live feed moved to the center of the screen. He went behind the taped-up boy on the stool and dangled a white dirty sock in front of his face. The teenager obediently tilted forward to take a whiff.

“What if I told you this fine Italian stallion is actually a foot freak?”

Tom would have giggled were he not so shocked.

“We would have never imagined either. We found out his deviant tastes completely by accident,” Nathan explained. “One day after soccer practice I returned to the locker room because I forgot something and I saw sneaky Mikey here going through everybody’s stuff. He was sniffing all these sweaty shoes and socks! Can you believe it? I hid behind a door and watched him pick what was probably the nastiest ones and steal them, the bastard. He then dashed to the woods with his booty, so I called Jake and Alex for a rescue search.”

“We caught him red-handed, literally, jerking off to one of my red shoes! I was offended he somehow thought I had the smelliest feet,” Nathan said.

“But you do!” Alex interrupted. “Only a perv like Mikey could stand your cheese.”

“Grr, I am a teenager, it’s the hormones!” Nathan protested as Jake laughed his ass off.

“Anyway, as you can imagine, he begged us not to tell anyone. And he said the magic words: ‘I’ll do anything.’ We hadn’t planned for this so we got creative,” Nathan continued. “We hogtied him, blindfolded him with his scarf, and turned him on his back. Then we took turns sitting on his belly to have him get to know our feet. We smothered his face with our socks and shoes until he could tell us apart by our smell. He’s become an expert now. Watch,” he said and grabbed the dirty sock again. He put it under Mikey’s nostrils, pressed against his taped lips.

“Mmm-mmm!” The boy mewed.

“Correct, it’s Jake’s! One mmph is for Alex, two for Jake, and three for me,” Nathan explained. “I keep a stash of smelly things from us just to test him every now and then.”

“Tell him the ending already,” Jake complained. He seemed impatient. Tommy saw him touching his boner.

“I’m getting there! After his nose met all our scents, we thought he should taste his new owner’s flavor. So I came inside my sock and crammed it in his mouth! He didn’t resist at all. To top it off, I tied the filthy soccer sneaker he stole from me over his nose. We left him there for a while until he’d washed off my juice. I know what you’re wondering, Tommy. Yes, we recorded all of it. It’s our insurance policy!”

Tom’s heart sunk. Would they also film him tied up doing God knows what? How long would he have to be their toy?

“One perk of having Mikey as my pet is great foot massages. We make him give us one whenever we want, even at camp when he’s not tied up. He can’t refuse for obvious reasons…”

“Alright,” Jake barged in, “now that you’ve all met each other, it’s time to go to bed. We’ve got a long day ahead of us tomorrow.”

“Right,” Nathan said, “you just want to get in bed with Tommy!”

Jake frowned and showed his middle finger to the camera.

“Hey! Tom is MY pet,” Alex complained.

“Relax,” Jake said. “You will get enough time with your lovebird. It’s my turn now.”

Alex grudgingly calmed down; he had to abide by the rules. Tom, for his part, made a mental note to watch out for these personal clashes; Jake seemed to enjoy teasing Alex.

Once they all said goodbye—the captives knew by then to mpphh accordingly—the call ended.
Jake turned the chair around, Tom’s body as helplessly taped down as ever. A devious grin was plastered on his face.

“Alone again, finally.”
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

This continuation doesn't disappoint. I'm looking forward to finding out more about this little club, and how Tom gets involved with his fellow-pets. Nice job!
Noodles888
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Noodles888 »

Love this story! I think it's my favorite on the board. Please please continue.

Thanks
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

Awesome continuation! Can't wait to see the next part!

I wonder... are the other pets caged too? ^^
The Brotherhood
The best human pilot in the galaxy
My Bondage Academia

If you want to support me and allow me to commission more illustration and write more story, you can donate to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/carnath_gid
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic