The Instructor and The College Student (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Instructor and The College Student (M/F)

Post by Emma »

KinkyLily requested a story about a teacher tying up his 18+ year old student, and my husband finished it just now :)
---------------
Dr. Henderson, professor in the University's Department of Mathematics, was in his office on a late Friday afternoon, not at all looking forward to the meeting he was about to have with freshman student Diane Banner. He liked Diane--she had already been in commercials and a TV pilot with a great future ahead of her...but her grades were endangering her future.

Diane knocked on the door, and came it. "Hi, Dr. H!" she said cheerfully. She was dressed in a white blouse, blue skirt, hose, and blue heels. Henderson tried to keep inappropriate thoughts in check. "Sit down, Diane, we have a lot to discuss." "Keep it professional" thought to himself.

"Diane, I'm worried about your grades. Right now, you're on the verge of getting a D in both my Geometry and my Physics classes. You can't graduate like this. I need to know what I can do to help you earn those grades."

Diane had a look of defeat on her face. "I'm having trouble finding study time, Dr. H. I'm working on a new commercial, and I'm studying magic tricks so I can do a magic show I hope in the fall. It's big money, but I need to graduate to have something to fall back on if I can't make it as an entertainer."

Henderson wanted to keep their talk on topic, but he couldn't resist--"Tell me about these magic tricks, please." Diane perked up, happy to do so. "Sure! I can do all kinds of card tricks, and I have a disappearing act down pat. I just need to get a lot better with my escape act."

"You mean like a straightjacket escape?" Henderson was very interested now. "No, Mr. H, just being tied up with ropes. I can almost get free, but I need more practice, and the only partner I have is my boyfriend...and when he ties me up he wants to do, um, other things that are kind of a distraction."

Henderson thought for a moment. "Diane, if you had someone to tie you up so you could practice getting loose, say, half an hour each day for a week, would you have time to hit the books for my classes?" Diane nodded her head. "Sure, but I don't know who to ask to get started really soon."

Henderson straightened up, and took a deep breath. "I can do that for you, if we can keep this to ourselves. You'll be in a safe environment, and after, we can go over math problems to help get you back on track."
Diane was amazed. "Are you sure about this? Won't people get the wrong idea?" Henderson shook his head. "No. Not if we just keep this to ourselves. And we can start now, if you want. I do have some rope here, in fact." "Sure, if you're okay with all this."

Henderson opened a cabinet door and tool out several coiled rope, and a ballgag which was on top. He put the ballgag on top of the cabinet, and the ropes on his desk. Standing up himself, and moving towards Diane, he ordered "Stand up, Diane, with your back to me. And wrists crossed behind your back."

Diane stood up, complying. "Yes, Sir" she said, crossing her wrists behind her as instructed. She felt rope tying her wrists together...tight. Very tight. Henderson must have been reading her mind. "Too tight for you?" Diane shook her head. "It's tight, but it needs to be tight, or it'll look lame." Henderson began tying her arms to her sides. Diane shuddered for a minute. "Something wrong?" He realized she wasn't expecting her arms tied as well. "No", she said. "No, that's probably a good idea. I mean, as long as I can get my hands free i should be okay."

Henderson wanted to make sure she didn't feel taken advantage of. "You know, " he said, "If you don't want your ankles tied, I don't have to. Like you said, if you can get your hands free, you can finish untying yourself anyway." Diane looked towards the ropes on the desk. "Oh, no, please tie my ankles and legs too! I'll have to get my speed up in freeing my legs, so i need practice with that too." Henderson, still behind her, smiled at her reaction, and took the ropes.

""Sit down, Diane", he commanded, helping her sit. He knelt down, and began tying her ankles. "You'll need to tie my ankles and knees pretty tight too, if that's not a problem." Henderson laughed to himself. "No, Diane, that's not a problem. He tied her ankles, and then her legs, both above and below her knees, very tight. She squirmed a bit, and smiled. "That's really good! You do this a lot, don't you? Tying others, I mean. " Henderson blushed. "Well, maybe a couple of times." Diane grinned. "Mr. H., you have a lot of rope in your office, AND a ballgag...that's not to tie up boxes, it's for bondage! But that's cool. I like being tied up for that too."

Henderson thought it was time to change the subject. "How does this work? Do I say 'ready, set, go' and give you a time limit?" Diane was clearly trying to find the words. "Well, yes, that's what I was thinking, but...well. hmm." Henderson was a bit worried. Was she regretting this? "What's wrong?" he asked.
Diane looked up at him. "Do NOT laugh, but I'd really like to be gagged with the ballgag. I won't on stage, but I've never actually been gagged, and to be honest, I think it sounds hot." Henderson let out a sigh of relief. "I can certainly do that", he said. He picked up the ballgag, moving behind her again. "Open your mouth," he said--a little too harshly, thought.

Diane obeyed, and was gagged. Henderson moved in front of her. "Escape", he said firmly. He watched her struggle...arms and legs against the tight ropes. Ropes tying her arms to her sides, just under her breasts, and hose-covered legs, tied together, moving up and down. He let her struggle for twenty minutes, then moved behind her to untie her hands...and just as his hands moved towards hers, he watched in amazement as her right hand slipped free, allowing the ropes to fall from her left hand to the floor.

Henderson was stunned. "You really can get loose, he said." He collected his thoughts, and tried to sound happy that she had succeeded, and didn't need to practice anymore. "That was amazing! I guess we can cancel the rest of the week's bonda..I mean, escape practices and just concentrate on studies."

Diane removed her gag, sighing. "Sir, it's not that simple. I took way, WAY to long to get my hands free, and I haven't even started on my legs. I mean, I can now get out of these ropes around my arms", which she did easily, "but I still need to practice."

She looked up at him hopefully. "Mr. H, I really need you to tie my hands and arms again...and I need my arms tied tighter. If it doesn't creep you out, I need my arms tied above and below my breasts, and pretty tight. And I should just admit right now, this is going to take several attempts for me to et it right. I really hope you're not disappointed."

Henderson tried hard not to smile. "No, I'm not disappointed. After all, I'm just here to help."
Last edited by Emma 4 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great story so far! I love the innocent yet not so innocent vibe, and her outfit is right up my alley. ;) Looking forward to more!
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Thank you so much for the nice words, I'll let him know you liked the story....I already told him he should write a follow up :lol:
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Hubby just finished part two :lol:
--------------
Two says later, on a Sunday afternoon, Diane Banner went to Dr. Henderson's home for math tutoring...and Escape Practice. Henderson spent two hours going over physics equations with Diane, with both agreeing she was finally understanding where she was going wrong. And then, of course, it was time for Escape practice.

Henderson's home office was a large room, with his desk and bookcase taking up little room. Diane tried to disguise her pleasure at seeing Henderson take several coils of rope, and a ballgag, out of a box he had on top of the bookcase--just as Henderson tried to hide his pleasure at Diane's outfit, a black dress with a fair amount of cleavage, and a hemline just below the hips, plain nude hose, and matching black heels. They both failed. Henderson could tell she was happy he was getting ready to bind her without her bringing it up; Diane could tell Henderson was pleased he was going to get to tie her up in her dress, hose and heels. They were both happy the other was happy.

Diane turned around, crossing her hands behind her back, as she did two days earlier. As Henderson tied her wrists--which he did slowly--he asked "would it affect your escape attempt if today you were just tied up, not tied to a chair? or is the chair important?" Diane thought for a moment. "I guess I don't need it. I will on stage, but getting free from a chair is easy, once my hands are free. Why?"

Henderson tied Diane's arms to her sides...ropes going both above and below her breasts. He tied her tightly, and was glad she didn't object--not that he thought she would. "Maybe I should just tie you to the chair. My reasons aren't that good.

Completely bound from the waist up, Diane turned around. "I don't need a chair for practice, Mr. H. Please tell me what's going on, I'd really like to know."

Henderson felt guilty, and it showed. "The truth is, I'd really like to see you struggle in that dress and hose, and that's pretty limited it you're tied to a chair. But this isn't supposed to be about me, it's about you, so, let's just use the chair." Diane shook her head, saying "No, it's not right for me to get all this for nothing. I'm getting help with my classes, and I'm getting tied up without the sexual distractions by boyfriend can't help. I'm totally cool with this. I don't want to feel like I'm ripping you off, you should get something for all this." She moved away from the chair and said "Please help ne on the floor, so you can finish tying me up."

Henderson felt like he should stand firm and get no satisfaction from this. On the other hand, she was nineteen years old. She could legally join the military and go die for flag and country. She was an adult. His own daughter was a year younger than her, and married. And, the overriding factor here...she was hot. Smoking hot. She was already bound from the waist up; not finishing the job, with her struggling around on the floor, would just be wrong.

He said nothing, and helped Diane to the floor. He began to tie her ankles, wrapping two lines of rope around them, slowly. He allowed himself to gaze at her legs, lovely in hose. He tied her ankles tightly, then her legs, below the knees, the same way. he took the next to last piece of rope and tied her legs above the knees, again slowly, again tightly, and still admiring her legs, glad she was in hose.

Henderson stood up, taking in her bound beauty; not leering, not imagining taking liberates, just enjoying seeing her in her dress, hose and heels completely tied up, and now squirming. "I'm not sure you can get out of that," he said. Diane looked up and smiled, saying "You're not going to see much more struggling than this if I can't have a gag. I mean, I'm supposed to be bound and gagged, right?" Henderson laughed. "You get an "A" for extra credit! One gag coming up!" Henderson retrieved the red ballgag, just then realizing it did go well with her black outfit. He quickly gagged her--she opened her mouth without being told--and moved back in front to watch her squirm without hope. During her struggles, Diane mumbled though her gag, obviously having fun. Henderson wondered if she got to have this kind of fun with her boyfriend, or did he just tie her to the bed without any creativity. He couldn't ask. None of his business.

Ten minutes into her struggles, Diane, with her legs bent back, pulled off her heels. Henderson didn't expect that, but he certainly didn't mind. He didn't have a foot fetish, but having Diane without shoes, but in hose, was maybe even more erotic than with shoes. And without shoes she struggled and squirmed for another ten minutes...before managing to work her hands free.

Henderson sighed, thinking "All good things come to an end." He helped Diane finish untying herself, though he was slow to remove the ropes. Seeing he wanted to draw her untying out, she also was slow to get loose.
As Diane put her shoes back on, Henderson felt the need to ask "why did you pull off your shoes? I was wondering about that." Diane blushed a little. "I was feeling sexy, an it just seemed sexy at the moment. You probably think it was silly, but I could tell you really like the hose, and just thought you might get something from my going shoeless."

"No, that's not silly at all, and it was sexy. I'm glad you took them off." Diane picked up the gym bag she brought with her. "I need to change for a workout before i leave--can I change in another room?" Henderson smiled. "You can change here, I'll wait in the living room." He left the room, wondering when--and even if--he would have such a chance again to tie up Diane.

In less than two minutes, Diane came out...wearing a red leotard, black tights, a black skirt, and black sneakers. "You're going to work out in that?" Henderson clearly loved the outfit. Diane laughed. "Sure, why not? That's what it's for!" Henderson smiled. "That could also be your magician outfit. or a bondage one." Diane had a look of mock surprise. "Really? Too bad it's getting late, I know you must have other plans for the next couple of hours." Henderson shrugged his shoulders. "Actually, I don't. But you do. You had this exercise planned."
"Well", said Diane, stepping out of her sneakers, "struggling against really, really tight ropes is exercise too...and I'm still not getting free fast enough." She pulled off the skirt, tossed it on a chair, and dropped her purse and phone on the chair too. "It looks like you're between my and any way i have of leaving or getting help...and if you're going to do that, you might as well help me exercise." Diane slowly turned around, letting Henderson get a good look at her figure, encased in the leotard and tights, and walked back in the office.

And he followed her, smiling.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Excellent start to what could be an intriguing serial. Thanks for posting, and please thank your husband and ask him to continue.

And I see part two has the oft-requested spaces between paragraphs. Thanks for that!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I love part 2! Between the shoeless in hose and the black tights, I’m loving the way your husband thinks. He has good taste! ;)
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

MaxRoper and TightsBound, hubby says thanks for the compliments :)
Beetle bailey13
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Beetle bailey13 »

Awesome Start and Good Follow Up Chapter. Looking forward to see what happens next!!
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

I think it may be a few days before he can write next, with the work week beginning in the morning. But he said he has a couple of ideas :lol:
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

This story’s looking good! Can’t wait for the next part!
KinkyLily
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KinkyLily »

Wow, this is amazing! Thanks so much! Can't wait for the next part :D

Maybe you could even vocalize her mumbles and gag-talk next time? :P
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Dbound and KinkyLily, hubby says he plans to write something in the next couple of days :D
KinkyLily
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KinkyLily »

Emma wrote: 6 years ago Dbound and KinkyLily, hubby says he plans to write something in the next couple of days :D
Hooray!
Druidofthewilds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Druidofthewilds »

Please remember to tag your stories. M/M, M/F, F/M, F/F
MisterMistoffelees
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MisterMistoffelees »

IS it just me, or is Diane getting Dr. Henderson under her power? She could really make his life inconvenient if she decided to spill the beans about the escape practice! Meanwhile, very enjoyable, Emma!
Welcome to Snowden! Enter at your own risk!
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Last month, my husband wrote a story about a college instructor tying up a student. And I posted it. Then he wrote a second chapter. And I posted it.

And now he's finished Chapter Three...
----------------
Professor Henderson always enjoyed helping freshman student Diane Bannon with her physics studies, and what they called her Escape Practices, for her stage magic. Of course, they were really playing mild bondage games, but they liked calling it Escape Practice. But now, Diane was on her way over, to talk to him about...something. He didn't know what, but she sounded upset.

When she knocked on the door, he immediately opened it, and she walked in, not even saying hello. What she did say, as she walked past, firmly, almost angrily, was "We really messed up".
She immediately sat down on the couch. Henderson couldn't help but notice she had on the red leotard she had frequently worn of late during their bonda...escape practices. But she was also wearing jeans and boots, and was obviously distressed over something.
Henderson sat in a chair directly across from her. "How did we mess up?" he asked. "Is this affecting your relationship with your boyfriend?"

Diane nodded. "I shouldn't have had you tie me up, and I shouldn't have taken up magic tricks. This isn't what I expected at all." Henderson was crestfallen. "So, he knows about the bondage, and wants to break up." Diane was startled by this, and looked at him point blank. "No, that's not it at all! The problem is, I'm now very good at getting my hands free from ropes. He really can't make me helpless anymore. And now I'm finding I want really tight bondage, really inescapable, so I can feel helpless. He can't do it, and I'm not comfortable telling my assistant for the magic show I like being tied up for something besides escape tricks."
"I may have a solution, if you're game," said Henderson. I can show you how he can tie your hands so you can't get free. Would that solve your problem?"

Diane nodded. "If it works, yeah. But I'm now really good at getting my hands free quick." Henderson smiled. "You won't with this." He took a box off a bookshelf; Diane knew it well. "Come over here by the mirror", he ordered. Without comment, she complied; knowing what he had in mind, she turned her back to him, crossed her wrists behind her back, turned her head to see her hands tied behind her.
"Pay close attention, dear" he said. She watched him tie her wrists as always, but with a slight variation on the next to last pass of rope over her wrists, and noticed how the knot was tied was just a little different.
Henderson stood back, smiling. "Escape" he said. Diane turned around facing him, beginning to struggle. "You only made a couple of changes! I'll be out of this in no time." Her face and voice were those of annoyance; but quickly changed to confusion. "Wait...what did you do?"
"Just what I said, Diane. I showed you how to tie someone so they can't escape. "

Diane struggles against the ropes tying her wrists, but to no avail. realizing she wasn't going to get her hands free on her own. A sly grin crossed her face. "This is great, Dr. H! Wow, this will solve everything." Henderson nodded in agreement. "You're going to need me to untie your hands. Anything else I can help you with?"
"How about this", Diane said. "I'm wearing tights underneath my jeans. Instead of untying me, you could just take away my boots and jeans, and just tie me up correctly for Escapt Practice".
Henderson chuckled. "I would love to, but we both know you don't need any more practice. And you have a boyfriend who would probably see anyone else tying you for bondage as crossing a line." Diane now had a worried expression. "I'm not asking for anything sexual, Dr. H. I really love way tight bondage, and my guy doesn't like tying me that tight." Honestly, it's you or nothing, I don't have anyone else I can trust with this." Henderson wasn't going to spend all afternoon refusing to tie up a beautiful young woman! He nodded, saying "I'll tie you up, but I can't take your jeans off--that would be going to far." "Okay", Diane sighed, just go ahead and untie my hands...and I'll take them off, and you can tie me up right."

Henderson untied Diane's hands, and she immediately sat down, pulled off her boots, stood up again,undid her belt, unzipped her jeans, I pulled down and stepped out of her pants. Henderson loved the combination of red leotards and black tights. Diane turned her back to him, and he quickly retied her hands---in the escape proof way he just showed her. He then tied her arms to her sides, above and below the breasts. He could see her smile in a mirror across the room--she was enjoying this as much as he was.
The professor took Diane's arm, and helped her to the floor. Hr crossed her ankles, and tied them, tightly, then quickly tied her legs, both above and below the knees. Then he did something he hadn't done before--he began to tie her upper thighs, by her abdomen. Close to her abdomen. Very close.
"Uh....what are you doing?" Diane asked quietly, watching intently. Henderson hoped what he was about to say and do wouldn't ruin everything. "If you want to be helpless, then I'm going to do what I want. I'm not asking for permission." Henderson tied the rope around her upper thighs, moving his hands very, very close to where he shouldn't...very, very close, but not quite too far.

Not quite.

Henderson then retrieved from the box the red ballgag Diane was familer with...and a black blindfold. "I like the gag, Dr. H, but do you really need to blindfold me?" For the first time, Diane was nervous, and a little scared. But she was also just a bit excited, too.

Professor Henderson knew full well this could end their relationship...or maybe give her more ideas. He was hoping the latter. "No, dear, I don't NEED to blindfold you. But I'm going to." And he did. "Yes, Sir," she said meekly. Henderson couldn't tell if this was her way of submitting to him, or her just being scared. He considers, for a moment, of taking it off, untying her, and apologizing.

But he didn't. Instead, he told her "Open your mouth". The words came automatically, he was surprised to hear himself utter them. Diane obeyed, and Henderson slid the red gag in her mouth, then fastened it securely.
"I'm going to give you a few minutes to get loose. You're tied the way I showed you, so I doubt you can get free. But it might be better for you if you did. Begin your escape."

Diane started to struggle, and struggle hard. Henderson walked behind her, to watch her hands. She tried desperately to move them the way he taught her for freeing herself, but was unable. The new way of tying defeated her attempts. Henderson also took in a long, happy view of Diane's bound legs moving, with her bending her knees, rolling on her stomach, trying to reach the ropes tying her ankles, as to see if she could untie them.

She could not.

Henderson walked over to her, and knelt at her side. He couldn't tell what was going through her head, but could see that she was truly struggling to free herself, and she would not succeed. As she was lowering her bound legs to the floor, he firmly grasped her ankles. Unaware until then that he was right next to her, in surprise, she shook violently. Was she angry with him? She had been barely mewing through the ballgag. He really hoped everything was all right. He thread a piece of rope through the rope binding her ankles, tying it securely, then threading the other end through the roped binding her upper arms. He drew it tight, creating a stringent hogtie. Now, she could wiggle her fingers, her tights-encased toes, and move her head. And that was all. And He watched her, for several minutes.

Even unable to move, Diane looked fetching bound, blindfolded, and gagged; Professor Henderson thought to himself how much more the sight appealed to him, with her leotards and tights. But what he needed to do, was find out if he had been too aggressive, and gone too far. And he needed to know right now.

Professor Henderson undid the hogtie, then untied Diane's ankles, then legs, starting with her lower legs, then working um to just above her knees, then the rope he unexpectedly tied her upper thighs with. Diane barely mumbled through the gag. Henderson untied her arms, then hands. She sat up on her knees, but made no move towards either the blindfold or gag. Henderson saw this as a good sign. He took off the blindfold, Diane blinked several times. Henderson removed the gag; Diane opened and closed her mouth several times, exercising her jaws.
"Are you okay?" Henderson asked. Diane nodded, and with Henderson's help, stood up. "The blindfold was...unexpected. But it was a nice touch." Henderson smiled. "I'm glad," he said.

"Tying my legs so close to...well, my crotch...that was unexpected too." She said, looking away. "That might not have been a good idea." Henderson felt a little lightheaded; then he realized he wasn't breathing. he took a quick breath. "I'm sorry if i went too far," he said quietly.

Diane slid her jeans back on. "I knew this might happen, I'm not mad or anything. I guess after being tied up twice by you, I wasn't expecting it to go that far." She put her shoes on. "Next weekend is the magic show. i hope you can make it."

Diane walked towards him. "Don't worry...you'll get to tie me up again. I trust you." She smiled, and gave him a hug. Everything will be fine."
Henderson walked her to the door, and watched as she got in her car and left. But would he get to tie her again? And should he? She had a boyfriend, and after her show was over, he wouldn't even have the excuse of helping her with escape attempts.
He had a lot to think about...and knew it might not even be up to him.
Last edited by Emma 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

It’s great to see a new chapter to this wonderful story. And it was well worth the wait! Is it hot in here or is it just me? ;)
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Very good saga!
Radames0674
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Radames0674 »

Really nice!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

TightsBound wrote: 5 years ago It’s great to see a new chapter to this wonderful story. And it was well worth the wait! Is it hot in here or is it just me? ;)
What he said. Hot over at my house too. Well done, Mr Emma!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Excellent. My two favorite things, tights and bondage. I look forward to reading more!
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Excellent stories, my friend!
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

herdfaninrva wrote: 4 years ago Excellent stories, my friend!
Indeed! :)
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

This is one story I'd love to see a next chapter of.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

One of the stories I like, too bad there aren´t more by the author :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic