Locked Inside Darren (M/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
heybro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Locked Inside Darren (M/m)

Post by heybro »

Darren was so muscular and fit that I had no idea I'd actually have a chance with him. This is why I was so disarmed and unguarded when he approached me with a firm hand on my shoulder. He playfully squeezed me and smiled with charm.

"What's up stud?" Darren asked.

I never really knew how to answer that question. I just sort of stammered anxiously while he continued, "Why don't you say we head back to my place."

It wasn't a question and soon I found myself riding on his black leather seats inside his tripped out corvette.

We made small talk. I was just glad to be out of the club. I figured Darren was too.

Darren's place was more than I expected. He had a giant black leather sofa in his living room but we headed right to his bedroom which included a king size bed flanked with a massive headboard. I was shocked to see black leather restraints already studded in place.

"Can I get you something?" Darren asked.

"Nah - don't drink," I replied.

"Ah well, check out the bed and I'll be right back," he motioned.

I just sort of stood there. He noticed my unease and came in real close. Never missing an opportunity to hug on a muscle rippling stud jock, I caressed his torso right back with all my might. He hoisted me up and I was straddling his waist. He dropped me on to the bed, smelled my neck, nibbled my ear, and whispered, "If you aren't going to let alcohol relax you, we'll have to think of something else."

He then left the room and I could hear him helping himself to something in the kitchen area.

Since I was already planted on to the mattress, I gave the restraints a feel. They were so soft, milky, and strong. I felt I could melt right in to them.

Darren returned and threw back his drink before clanking it on to a glass covered table.

"Like the restraints?" he asked intuitively.

"Of course," I responded. Then with less enthusiasm, I continued, "But I've just never understood sex."

"You're not a bottom," he matter of fact stated.

Relief filled me. Here I was, enjoying the view of a muscular stud and the smell of his leather restraints without any unnecessary expectation of having to "go through with" something I knew I never would enjoy.

This put me at ease and was not unnoticed by Darren's already proven intuition.

I didn't ask to be restrained. I didn't say no either. Darren's solid swift hands just sort of started something that the sticky leather cuffs easily finished. My wrists were locked up. They were locked up on either side of his headboard. Solid thick leather cuffs not only encircled my wrists but completely anchored down my upper body. The previous initial sign of relief I had experienced now gave way to a completely relaxed body. I was comfortable and free.

I was free to have Darren unbutton my shirt without worry.
I was free to have Darren take down my pants and boxers without hesitation.
And, when Darren, maneuvered leg cuffs from between the mattress and foot-board, it just seemed so natural for him to wrap them around my ankles.

He was free to strap them.
He was free to lock them.

Frottage seemed to be the name of the game as Darren positioned himself near my rock hard cock and began rubbing against me.

"You're going to put the head of your cock inside of me Michy," Darren stated.

"What?" I said without thinking.

"Just the head -- all you have to do is put the head in," Darren continued.

"Um, no," I answered. Instinctively I tugged on the restraints.

As if already planned, Darren brought forward a muzzle and strapped it around my head with ease.

My cock shot up straight and I just sort of began giving in at this new loss of speech which seemed to be a greater perceived loss of speech than an actual loss of speech. I probably could have growled or murmured but the muzzle combined with the full line of restraints made me mentally feel very helpless.

"Just put your head in and I'll untie you," Darren bargained.

I did as I was told. With his help, I found his hole, and I gently pushed in. Darren pressed his body down on to my shaft and I was sure more than my head had entered.

"There ya go buddy -- nice and easy," he coached.

I just sort of sat there and enjoyed the warm feeling of his intimate body surrounding me. Darren gave no sign of removing any of the restraints, the muzzle, or his body. All three stayed firmly around me.

And then Darren began slightly rocking his body.

I sort of panicked and tried to buck him off. My limited range of motion meant I simply pushed my hips directly forward. Darren didn't go anywhere but my movement caused my dick to slide directly deep inside of him. I failed at pulling back and then succeeded at ramming myself further in to him. I was balls deep. I think I was trying to move him off of me but in reality I think my body was just getting better situated inside of him. Darren was fully mounted on top of my shaft and trying to buck him off was only going to seal the deal further.

I tried to pull out. I pulled back as best as I could. All my butt ended up doing was meshing slightly in to the sheets of the mattress. Darren's weight easily bore down on top of me and easily removed any slack that I obtained, although I doubt I obtained any slack.

I was stuck.

Pushing against Darren kept my rod inside of him.
Pulling away from Darren kept my rod inside of him.
Doing nothing kept my rod inside of him.

I was locked and loaded.

And so Darren started riding me. I was his for the taking.

He'd move up and down as he pleased. He'd torque a little to the left and right. Since this was all new to me, I was oozing pre-cum deep inside of him and easily milking against his prostate.

When I was so deeply embedded in him, I'd find there was slack to pull out but Darren would lock his muscular legs up and soon there'd be no movement. At other times, he'd allow me to come out a bit only to slam right down on top of me.

There really wasn't any choice. I erupted. I erupted so completely and so fully inside of him that I figured I was no longer alive. Darren moaned and smiled. We lay there exhausted.

An eternity passed. I was already envisioning the ride home. Would I reject him or would I beg to see him again.

As if to answer my question, Darren started moving up and down my shaft once more. It was clear that any decisions made from here on out would have to go through Darren. I had no way out. Everything would be going in to Darren.
Last edited by heybro 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Phoenix
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Phoenix »

It’s not too often you see stories about power bottoms :lol:

Usually I find stories of this nature a bit... conflicting, but this was still a very good read. Nice attention to detail! A very nice descriptions (I secretly appreciate you straying away from the more.... vulgar words you could’ve used :P)

This seems like a one-off, which is fine, but I would be interested in seeing what would happen between these two if you have more planned!
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Phoenix wrote: 4 years ago It’s not too often you see stories about power bottoms
Agree with you! But it's always a pleasure to see them in stories!
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Wow [mention]heybro[/mention], this was REALLY GOOD!!

I wasn't sure what to expect, but I found it to be incredible!!

You better believe I'll be looking up more of your stories with high hopes!!! I'm so glad you shared this with us. 🤤
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

This was incredibly well written. Not exactly my scene, but I enjoyed reading it a lot.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for bumping this, guys!
Really enjoying discovering this piece as well.

Beautifully written.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic