WRONG TIME, WRONG PLACE (M+/M) *COMPLETE*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

WRONG TIME, WRONG PLACE (M+/M) *COMPLETE*

Post by bondagefreak »

WRONG TIME, WRONG PLACE

PART I - MAN DOWN

Being lucky was never my forte, and today was no exception.
I knew I shouldn't have been snooping around in my dorm mate's bedroom.
And I knew that even though my assailants harboured ill will towards me, that it was simply a case of mistaken identity.

Unfortunately for me, knowing that didn't make it any easier.
Quite the opposite. The more I thought about it, the more outraged and infuriated I became.

I refused to believe what had just happened.
My mind just wasn't willing to accept the fact that I'd been at the wrong place, at the wrong time.
Yet here I was, trussed up in an excruciatingly tight hogtie and gagged with something that made my stomach churn and wanna spill out it's contents.

Like I said, being lucky had never been my forte.
Let me explain.

Out of the three guys I shared my four-bedroom university dorm apartment with, Connor was by far the worst.
Shawn and Dean weren't perfect, but at least they were okay to be around and weren't total slobs.

Connor, on the other hand, was the dirtiest, most nerve-racking guy you could possibly imagine.
The four of us -Shawn, Dean, Connor and I- shared a living room, a bathroom and a kitchen.
We each had our own small bedrooms, but even that bit of privacy didn't make living together any easier.

In short, Connor was a selfish slob and had few redeeming qualities.
Not only was he constantly "borrowing" our stuff, hoarding all the dishes in his room and eating everyone else's food without asking, but he was also the type of guy who couldn't be bothered with the most basic stuff; like putting the milk back in the fridge, or rinsing the washroom sink off after he'd finished shaving.
Half the time he wouldn't even bother flushing his toilet! And last Thursday, he'd actually barged into the washroom while I was showering, sat down on the porcelain throne and started taking a dump. What the fuck!?

Apart from that, he was always burping and farting, bringing other guys into our communal living space and being a total jerk.

Sure, he was a really cool guy to be around when you didn't know him well.
He could be real fun at parties, and for some reason, he was pretty popular with the girls too.
But those who knew him knew he was an ass.

Seriously, the guy was a fuckin' prick.
Apparently, my dorm mates and I weren't the only ones to think so.

Unfortunately for me though, his newest enemies were so blinded with rage and so intent on taking revenge for something he'd done, that they didn't even bother checking to see whether or not I was the guy they were after.

But yeah, like I said, I was just really unlucky.
Had I not been in Connor's room, gathering up all the forks, spoons, glasses and bowls he'd hoarded, not to mention going through his stuff to find the usb key he'd taken from my room, I probably wouldn't have been in the deep shit that I found myself in now.

My assailants apparently didn't know what their target looked like.
They must've been tipped off by one of the neighbouring dorm residents and told that this was the place to find the oafish lout who'd double-crossed them.
To add to my misfortune, Shawn and Dean weren't there to defend me.

So when the group of angry hunks barged into Connor's dorm room and spotted me there, they must've assumed I was the guy they were after.
That was the only explanation I could think of.

I was shocked.
Shocked because I'd been caught snooping around in my dorm mate's bedroom.
And shocked 'cause I didn't understand why a bunch of guys had suddenly barged in with the intents of manhandling me and making me pay for something I hadn't done.

I tried to fight them off, but I was like a dead leaf being swept away by a strong wind.

My meager 155-pound, 5'8 stature was no match for the thirteen guys that barged into Connor's room, seeking revenge.

What hope did I have against the onslaught?
It was me and my scrawny little ass versus the thirteen senior members of the University's wrestling team.

I didn't have the chance to get a good look at them as they filtered into the small, heavily cluttered apartment bedroom. But from my initial count, all of them were a few years older than I was, all of them were 6'0 and over, and all of them were BIG, hefty guys with large muscles, broad torsos and thick necks.

I was toast.

The guys barged in and mistook my expression of surprise for one of guilt.
And then it became seared in their heads. I was the Connor they were after.

"Get him!" I heard one of them yell. And before I knew it, several pairs of large hands were on me.
I was swept off my feet, wrestled down to the floor and ganged up on by the first six guys to enter the room.

The giant brutes spilt inside their supposed target's smelly bedroom like an angry stampede running through a narrow gorge. The tiny cubicle-shaped room ran out of space in an instant, but the urge to get a piece of their victim was apparently so strong that they practically piled on top of each other to get to me.

The air was almost immediately knocked out of my lungs as the group lunged for me and crushed me beneath their combined weight and muscle.

I tried to protest, but was unable to utter a sound and instead found myself gasping for air.

The room suddenly filled with yelling, laughing and shouting, and the level of raw testosterone in the air was so high you could practically see it!

"Hold him down. Hold him down!" one guy shouted.

"Get his legs." another yelled.

It's only when I heard them mention something about getting the ropes out that I understood how serious my predicament was.

Unfortunately, it was already too late for me.

I was roughly flipped over on my back and was forced face up on the floor, pinned down by about twenty strong hands and well over twenty-five-hundred pounds of big, beefy wrestling hunks.

The first thing I did after managing to fill my lungs back up was try to get the guys off of me and let them know I wasn't Connor.

"Guys...WAIT! No. NO! Stop! I'm not MMMMmmmphh..." came my heavily muffled explanation.

Before I even got a chance to finish, the giant, black-haired, 250-pound dude who was nearest to my head, clamped down his huge hand over my face, and the two brown-haired dudes next to him followed suit and did the same.

A fourth guy stepped forward and clamped his left hand around my neck and his right hand over my forehead, and two more dudes, this time a blond-haired guy and a muscular black dude joined the fray, each of them clamping their large hands over my already-handgagged mouth.

In a matter of seconds, my neck was being squeezed, the back of my head was being painfully crushed down against the floor, and five enormous hands had come down and had clamped themselves over my face, from my chin right up to the top of my forehead.

"Keep him quiet!"

"Yeah hurry up. Get the rope out."

"Close the door, dude!" I heard three different guys clamour over the loud ruckus.

"mmmph" I cried out, desperate to find even the tinniest filet of air from underneath the huge pile of giant hands smothering my little face up.

"Shut the FUCK UP." the brown-haired dude with the buzz cut growled, clamping his second hand over my already-insurmountable handgag and pressing down hard so that I wouldn't be able to make even the faintest of whimpers.

My arms and legs were pinned down, my socks and shorts were pulled off, and a pair of hands grabbed my perfectly fine t-shirt by the collar before ripping it to shreds and tearing it off my skinny torso.

Clad only in my tight briefs, I was given a painful wedgie, both my nipples were being pulled at and twisted, and I received a mouthful of spit on my stomach and chest.
Whatever Connor had done, these guys were seriously pissed.

The bedroom door was closed, a large duffle bag was dropped to the ground, and then the rope came out...
Large hands struggled to get the innumerable bundles of cotton rope out of the bag, and much to my dismay, there appeared to be enough for all of them.

I cried out and screamed under the thick pile of giant hands smothering my face, but even my loudest attempts at making it through were being drowned out by the laughing and cheering going on in the cluttered bedroom.

When the first coil or rope made it around my ankles, that's when I realised how truly fucked I was.
Things were about to get a lot worse.
A WHOLE LOT WORSE.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 8 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

I like this one! Fast start and a memorable handgag...
PS: these "smaller fonts" hmmmfs are a good idea, worked so well in your shrunk bully story but also here, with so many hands over this guy's mouth.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Classic [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] !

Hot and quick paced group action this time. Can't wait to see what his pay back will unfold to be. With 13 wrestlers it will have to be strong smelly and gang like with no chance of escape :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great beginning. It's always nice to be ganged up by hot guys, even if it is by mistake :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Great start to the story can’t wait to read more see what happens
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

A good, pacey start. I wonder what caused this?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Great start
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

So many big guys ganging up on a small guy really feels like there's heavy bondage in play, without even a single knot.

I love it when gags actually serve a story purpose. Terrific work as always.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Mhmmm Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] knows that this is one of my biggest fantasies...being ganged up and tied down brutally by a bunch of hot, masculine guys.

Poor guy, hahah...I‘m sure he‘ll get a tasty gag 8-)
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Now this piece seems right up my alley. :D
Gotta say the mistaken identity is a great way to get our protagonist into a position where he's being 'punished' with all the kink and chemistry that comes with that while also making both him and potentially our 'punishers' perfectly likeable people.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

A whole university wrestling team ganging up on one small nerd? Man, that's hot :)

I can't imagine what Connor could have done to piss them off that badly.

Very hot handgagging. These dudes really don't want to let him get a word out! And the best part is they have 13 wrestler's smelly gear and Connor's rancid things to use!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I really like this story
dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

very good...
I love handgag...
Please write more!
Meac
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Meac »

Whew, that was excellent. I am looking forward to where this will develop.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Wow, you're definitely spicing up the summer with hot stories. He's indeed at the wrong place at the wrong time. I hope they won't treat him too badly but I guess Connor really deserved the punishment that they're now dishing out to our poor main character.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

What could be better than one or two huge guys overpowering a wimpy little guy? How 'bout THIRTEEN galoots putting it to a scrawny nerd? I have a feeling things are going to get rather hot rather quickly for our hero. An entire duffle bag of ropes? Yipe.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

WRONG TIME, WRONG PLACE

PART II - MY DEMISE

As soon as I felt the dry embrace of rough cotton rope against my lower legs, I started kicking and squirming like a fish out of water.

My attempts to break free were crushed when a pair of strong hand wrapped themselves around my bare ankles and forced them together. The coil of rope was tightened around my lower limbs and my fate was sealed.
Whoever was doing the tying was putting a lot of muscle into it and making it a LOT tighter than it had to be.

Before I knew it, the big coil of rope was wrapped around and between my ankles, and a series of tight knots were fixed up using both ends of the sturdy cord.

Overwhelmed by the shouting, laughing and by the number of guys who had their hands on me, my mind barely registered what was going on.

I felt myself being grabbed on all sides and then suddenly I was lifted up high off the bedroom floor.

I wiggled around, but the two dozen sets of huge hands holding me tight made short work of my feeble attempts to get away.

Before I knew it, I was lifted up into the air and thrown rather unceremoniously, face down on Connor's messy bed.
The force of the impact knocked the wind out of my lungs, but not nearly as much as when the entire wrestling team jumped on the bed and pilled on top of me.

The massive wrestlers pilled down over my scrawny body and immediately started straddling me.

The first guy to jump on the bed and land on top of me must've weighed a good 250-pounds.
He straddled my upper body and sat down on my upper back.

The heavy guy who sat on my thighs must've weighed about the same.

In a matter of seconds, eight colossal dudes landed on my puny frame, sitting their full weight over me and straddling me with their giant thighs. For a moment there, I actually thought I was gonna pass out under their combined weight.

Huge thighs and legs crushed me down, and with eight of these heavy-as-fuck wrestlers sitting on top of me, I wasn't able to budge more than a micron!

As if that wasn't enough to pin down and crush my much lighter body, another guy sat himself on top of me.
This time, over the back of my neck...the only part of me that wasn't being occupied by a giant butt.

A pair of great, big thighs came down on both sides of my head, and then the guy settled his full weight down on top of me.

I felt his meaty package rest against the back of my skull, and the weight of his huge body easily smothered my face down inside stupid Connor's big, smelly pillow.

"Mmph uugghmmph!" I called out, hoping someone outside my dorm apartment would hear me and come to my rescue.

It was a hopeless cause though, and my feeble screams were easily drowned out by the laughs and roars of the vengeful university hunks.

I felt my hair being pulled and suddenly my head was yanked up and temporarily freed from the smothering pillow.
"HELmmpphh..." I immediately tried screaming.

The guy sitting on the back of my neck slipped his huge hand under my face and clamped it tight over my mouth and nose before using his other hand to push my head down into his handgag.

His huge thighs clamped down around my head and I felt his butt scoot forward so that most of his weight was on the back of my head.

The next few minutes were an agonizing reminder of just how helpless I was.

My entire body was being trussed up excruciatingly tight.
My legs, thighs and knees were being bound together.
A pair of giant hands grabbed my wrists and yanked them behind my back while an even rougher stud proceeded to wrap a long length of cotton rope around them.

The guy roping my wrists up must've been seriously muscular. Either that, or he was really angry.
My hands were bound up extremely tight and as if that wasn't enough, several coils of rope were looped up between them before being pulled taut and knotted down.

The thirteen muscle brutes had no trouble keeping me quiet and subdued.

I spent the next ten minutes being tossed and turned, manhandled like some rag doll while the giant jocks went about trussing me up like a wild animal.

By the time they were done with me, I was lying face up on the bed, with my wrists and elbows bound together mercilessly tight behind my back.

About two-thirds of my body was covered in ropework and I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that no amount of wiggling or fighting would free me of these crazy knots.

I tried screaming and crying out, protesting the fact that they had the wrong guy and that most of my skin was hidden beneath miles of rope. The guys just wouldn't hear me out though, and I was kept handgagged and pinned down while a few of them tickled my exposed soles and twisted my nipples.

"Aww, what the FUCK!?" One of my captors suddenly barked above the ruckus.

I watched in horror as the muscular guys started tossing a pair of huge army green boxers around, most likely something they had picked up off the bedroom floor.

The wrestlers took turns sniffing the raunchy cloth before tossing it towards one of their teammates.
The looks on their faces could only mean one thing. Connor's big, crumpled up boxers stank!

"Uggh...DUDE! cried one of the guys.

"Holy SHIT! This guy doesn't wash his stuff!" yelled another.

The fourth guy to take a whiff didn't say anything. He simply crinkled his nose up and tossed the giant boxers to one of his fellow teammates.

Eventually, Connor's smelly underwear landed on me, and as soon as that happened, one of the guys snatched them up and angrily pressed them over my handgagged face, burying my flaring nostrils inside the godforsaken cloth.

I tried resisting, tried holding my breath for as long as I could.
But in the end, it was a hopeless cause.

Eventually, I was forced to sniff and deal with the scent of Connor's dirty boxers.

My eyes went wide with shock.
For a moment there, I actually felt myself going cross-eyed from the potency of the stench.
These hadn't been washed in WEEKS, and the part of the cloth that was pressed over my nose smelled off gooch, balls and dirty butthole.

"Uggghmmph!" I cried out, instantly losing all pretence of self-control as my trussed up body twisted and convulsed in agony.

My hunky captors roared in delight and filled the room up with hysterical laughter.

"Shove them in his mouth!" one of them shouted.

"Haha, yeah! Stuff those shitty boxers in his mouth. That'll teach him not to mess with us!" another one suggested, causing several of his teammates to laugh.

Before I knew it, my face was being grabbed by all sides and my nose was pinched shut.
I went stark crazy and tried telling the guys those boxers weren't mine, but my muffled screams fell of deaf ears.

More hands joined the fray, and a really buff dude with a buzz cut straddled my upper chest and turned Connor's putrid underwear inside out, revealing several butt stains and a rather large amount of thick pubes stuck in the fabric.

"Fuck! What the hell is wrong with this guy? He doesn't wash his shit!" one of the jocks chuckled in protest, probably as grossed out as I was about the offensive smell coming outta them.

My eyes beamed wide open at the sight of the giant ball of crumpled up loincloth heading my way.
"Nnmmpphh!"

The hand over my mouth was pulled off, but before I could even think of getting a word out, strong fingers dug into my cheeks and the savage brutes used their muscle and size to pry my jaw wide open.

"Nnnhhh! Wait! WAAImmpph..." was all I managed to blurt out.

"Shut up, bitch." one of the guys shot.

"Here. Suck on this." the muscular dude with the buzz cut growled.

The giant boxers were jammed past my lips and roughly crammed into my protesting orifice, muffling my screams out and giving me a first taste of my hated dorm mate's unwashed underwear.

My cries were immediately drowned out and the group of wrestlers burst into wild laughter as my lips and cheeks bulged to accommodate the massive stuffing.

The taste of Connor's gooch filled my mouth.
His thick pubes tickled my palate and the back of my throat.

More cloth was forced in, and the heavily-stained rear end of his boxers filled my cheeks and pinned my tongue down.

"Mmmph! Uuggmmph!" I cried out, tears streaming down my face as the taste of Connor's dirty butt and balls filled my mouth.

By the time they were done forcing the raunchy stuffing inside my cheeks, only the elastic waistband with the Hanes logo on it was left protruding past my outstretched lips.
The rest of my yapper had been savagely plugged and stuffed full.

My hair was pulled up and my head was yanked off the bed.
In a flash, the screechy sound of clear packing tape hit my ears and a familiar sticky layer of crinkly plastic latched itself onto the back of my neck.

My face was mercilessly taped up and the thirteen jocks roared with laughter at the sight of their hated target getting his own shitty boxers stuffed and taped inside his mouth.

Only, I wasn't their target and those weren't my boxers.

The taping carried on for many minutes and I honestly lost count of how many times the transparent adhesive had been wrapped around my head and under my jaw.

By the time it stopped, there wasn't any tape left on the roll and only my nostrils and one of my eyes had been spared. The rest of my face, as well as much of my upper neck, was completely mummified under innumerable layers of sticky, transparent adhesive.

They really didn't want that gag coming out.

Overwhelmed by the taste of Connor's raunchy butt and balls, I broke down into a series of distressed coughs and horrified screams. The boxers were filthy and I wanted to be sick.

None of the jocks were paying me any attention though.

Instead, I was turned over on my stomach and found myself being roped up into the tightest, most painful hogtie you can possibly imagine.

I cried out, but my dorm mate's giant boxers took care of keeping me quiet.

My body was forced into a backward arching position until the back of my heels were touching my elbows.
The ropes were tightened and knotted up tight, after which I was pushed on my side and teased for a while.

The group took some selfies with me. Others took some video footage with their phones.
One guy tickled my feet for a few seconds and another one picked up one of Connor's socks from the floor before making me sniff the putrid thing.

Then they started filtering out of the room, until finally, only one guy was left.

I recognised him as the huge tattooed hunk who'd stuffed my mouth up.

He walked over to me and warned me never to mess with his team again.
Then he punched me in the stomach, turned around, pulled his basketball shorts and boxers down, and lowered his huge ass over my face before letting out a massive fart from his rear end.

I choked and gagged on the smell of his gas, and watched blurry-eyed as he pulled his shorts up and left the bedroom to join his friends.

The door to Connor's bedroom was shut, and then I heard them leave the apartment.

Dean and Shawn made it home a few hours later.
I screamed and screamed, but neither of them could hear my heavily muffled out calls for help. I heard their respective bedroom doors close shut and knew they were both probably gonna spend the rest of the night gaming with their headphones on.

When the two jocks retreated to their bedrooms, I broke down to tears.
You might've expected me to be anxious for Connor's return by that point.

But I wasn't.

No one knew where I was, I couldn't move a muscle and I couldn't even get a single peep out.
To make matters worse, I was in Connor's bedroom...on his bed no less!

Once that big hulking asshole saw me roped up on his bed, and once he looked at my face and saw his own smelly-as-fuck boxers crammed deep into my mouth, I knew he'd keep me here and stay up all night fooling around with me.

"Ugghhmmph! Mmmpph!" I cried out, going stark crazy at the fact that I was bound up against my will and forced to suck on this guy's putrid boxers. I'd been punished for something I hadn't done, and it was all HIS fault.

Yet here I was, trussed up and gagged on his bed like some sacrificial offering for him to play with.
I was fucked.
Seriously fucked.

THE END
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Damn that was so hot! A nice treat in between all your other gems.

What do you mean The End??

There needs to be a follow up where Connor finds him and tortures him himself!
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

GoBucks wrote: 4 years ago Damn that was so hot! A nice treat in between all your other gems.

What do you mean The End??

There needs to be a follow up where Connor finds him and tortures him himself!
Well, he did say that this was just a short one
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention]
This was indeed only intended to be a group-vs-one action scene.
A sort of "gang bang", if you will...

Sorry to leave you with no clear resolution, guys
I guess you'll just have to use your imaginations to try and fill in the blanks ;)

If any of you wanna pick up on these characters and expand on what happens next, you have my full blessing.

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] a mini masterpiece! Love how he was caught and maltreated and then will also be maltreated by Connor. One mistake after another. Brilliant set up! :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago @GoBucks @ShadowHusky
This was indeed only intended to be a group-vs-one action scene.
A sort of "gang bang", if you will...

Sorry to leave you with no clear resolution, guys
I guess you'll just have to use your imaginations to try and fill in the blanks ;)

If any of you wanna pick up on these characters and expand on what happens next, you have my full blessing.
I'm just greedy and love me some of your stories! I can't get enough :P
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Short but sweet. The victim desperately trying to make himself heard to an oblivious audience is one of my favorite tropes.
Phoenix
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Phoenix »

Have to agree that I wish it was longer, but sometimes it’s best to leave a story short!

I love the idea of just this whole entire wrestling team picking on one scrawny kid. I had a laugh or two while reading! On top of the irony that the wrong target was essentially giving to the actual target on a silver platter...

I’m sure Connor’s gonna have a lot of fun when he gets home.
ziptiedboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ziptiedboy »

A short story seriously packed with everything! Great writing as always 😁
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic