Zentai fun! (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BrittanyBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Zentai fun! (F/F)

Post by BrittanyBound »

This short story is a combination of a picture I saw once, and a dream I had. I hope you enjoy it. This story is kind of designed to be a place holder for any girl and her fantasy girl to put yourselves into, that’s why there are no names, or descriptions. Honestly, it’s something new I wanted to try. Let me know if you like it.

Zentai Session

Today was finally it, July 21st! I jumped out of bed and quickly grabbed my phone, seeing a text from my favorite girl in the world. It read “Hey Hun, today we’ll be making a dream of ours come true, hope your ready for it, and I hope you didn’t forget. I’ll see you there around 2pm. Make sure to print off the receipt email we got, it has our confirmation number on there, without it, we can’t participate in the session. See you soon."

I reread the message to make sure I didn’t miss anything, once I had committed the time to memory, I jumped onto the computer and pulled up the email.

“Hello dear customer, Thank you for your purchase of a two-hour session at our facility. Your appointment has been scheduled for July 21st, at 2:00Pm. Please make sure to arrive on time, late attendants will be forced to forfeit their session with no available refund. It is recommended to arrive 30 minutes early and bring an extra pair of underwear. You won’t need to bring anything else, everything will be provided for, and payment has already been received in advance.
We hope you enjoy your time with us.
Signed
Your Desires

The details of what was happening was a mystery to me. My girlfriend had planned a very special session for me and her. She had paid for everything, and only told me one of my biggest fantasies would be fulfilled. I thought about that for a second, all my fantasies are related to bondage. We had played over a dozen tie up games, but she said this would be something new, something we both have never experienced. I was so excited. I glanced at the clock; it was already noon. Well, I better go get a shower, eat breakfast, then ready to head over there.

An hour passed after getting ready, I grabbed my bagel from the counter and walked to my car, making sure my extra set of underwear was in my purse. I laughed at the thought of this, why only panties? What did she get me into? I checked the address on the email I printed off, as well as a set of directions. I scanned it over three times, committing it memory, “ok should be simple”, I thought.
The drive had been simple, and I arrived a half hour early as expected. I saw my girl’s car in the parking lot, and pulled up in the parking space next to it. I looked inside the driver side window, but it was empty, “huh…. she must be inside already”. I got out of the car and walked to the front glass door that had a white outline design of a women with clearly a bandanna over her eyes arching her back. Wow, that’s creative, it looks like she’s having her fantasy fulfilled. With an eager smile on my face, my stomach fluttered. I opened the door and walked in. A bell announced my entrance, that carried throughout the shop. I looked around the room, but the front reception room was nearly empty, except for a girl at the front desk. She was a cute looking girl, younger than me, with black long hair, glasses, and dressed in a pink floral dress. “Hello miss, welcome, please sign this sign-in sheet.” She was quite friendly. She looked at my name on the sheet, “Ah yes, of course, we have been expecting you, please head through that door behind me and they will get you all ready.”

I looked around confused, “yes miss, but I am actually doing a duel session with someone, I don’t think she’s here yet.” The girl quickly reassured me, “Miss, your friend is already in the backroom, waiting for you, please just head back through the door.” I was shocked, she usually waited on me. I smiled a friendly smile and quietly worded “Thank you”. I quickly walked through the door, looking back at the receptionist who had already began reading a book she had tucked behind the desk.

Once through the doorway, there was a long white hallway, filled with pictures of different bondage girls. One picture that was hung right at the door I just came through, depicting a woman blindfolded, topless, spread out on a bed with her wrists tied to the bed post, and legs tied to the other side of the bed. A white rod placed between her legs. Her face showed a woman in pure ecstasy, forever framed in an endless vision of bliss. I had been in that position, but only for a few seconds. For a brief moment, I was jealous of this picture.

“Hello miss!” My eyes were pulled away from the picture I admired, to a man at the other end of the long hallway, dressed in a grey polo shirt, and khaki pants. “You must be my two o’clock. Please come this way, you’ll be getting ready in this room here.” I nodded my head, but I took one more look at the picture before walking to the room he ushered me to. He gestured me inside to a room that was nearly empty except for a clear plastic box sitting on a small table and a large metal rod with a hook on the top that hung in a J shape. On this hook, was a plastic hanger that had a large red spandex bodysuit.

I stared at it, completely memorized, “Oh wow, do I get to wear that?” I asked the man. “Ha, yes miss, it’s what your friend ordered. Now I’ll leave you to it, quickly strip down to your underwear, put on the suit the best you can, then call me in to help you zip it all up.” The man politely smiled and left the room. I couldn’t wait to get started, and pulled off my shirt, and wiggled down my shorts. I unclipped my bra and tossed it all into the clear plastic bin, then pulled off the suit from the hanger. The material felt wonderful against my palm. It was so smooth; you could glide on this material. “Well, better put this on.” I stuck my bare legs through the bottom section first, the material stretched out, fitting my entire legs with ease, but once I let go of the material, it snapped back to my skin, forming tight around my lower body. It was just like a better form of panty hose. I continued to pull it up, my arms through the holes, fingers going through the gloves at the end of the suit arms. I unfortunately didn’t have a mirror to look at myself, but I did look down to see my body covered in red spandex, I had a to look hot. I started laughing and said “Ok sir, I think I’m ready.”

Like on cue, the door opened, and the man walked back in. He looked me up and down, “very good, looks like you have it all on, make sure it’s nice and snug, but still comfortable.” He pulled a few spots to their rightful place, making sure no wrinkles were showing. He then went around the back of me, and I felt, and heard a zipper being pulled up from butt, to the back of my neck. He then walked over to a cupboard tucked into a back corner that I didn’t notice until now. What he produced was a black corset, which we went to work putting it on me, tying the strings in the back tightly, making my mid-section pushed in. “Oh wow, I didn’t expect this.” He laughed and just ignored me, finishing tying off the corset. He then went to the cupboard again, and this time produced a leather jacket…?? This jacket however was being placed on me backwards, my arms were being placed through the sleeves while the back part of the jacket was actually being pressed into my front and the ends of the jacket were wrapped around my body and zipped up in the back. A straight jacket!!!

My sleeves were long, longer than my arms and at the ends were black straps, that he pulled behind my back, making my arms cross in front of me and into my chest. The straps were pulled through several buckles in the back, tightening my new bonds. The man inspected several of the buckles and made sure the jacket was on straight. “Last chance to let me know, is everything fitting ok? Not cutting off any circulation is it?” I shook my head, “No this is great, nice and snug.”

“Ok, now open your mouth lady, I’ll be easy.” I looked at him confused, until he held up a red plastic ball gag, a familiar toy me and my girl played with. “oh, haha, ok.” I happily opened my mouth as the gag was placed into my mouth, and pulled behind my head. Once it was buckled, he pulled my face towards him, forcing me to look at him. “Mmmphgh”.

“Ok miss, enjoy your session, and I’ll see you in a few hours.” Wait…what does he mean? I thought, suddenly! He pulled a red spandex mask that matched the outfit, pulling it over my head, over my eyes, and over my mouth, pulled down completely covering my body. I moaned again, this time in a little pleasure, but also fear. What had I gotten myself into? I still haven’t seen her yet! They said she’s waiting for me. Is she just like me? Bound, gagged in this spandex body suit? What were they going to do to me, to us?
I was pushed forward as two hands were on both my arms, guiding me through the doorway, through the hallway I was in earlier. I couldn’t see much, but the bright lights did show through the thin cloth, I could make out a new door he was pushing me towards, a new room I had not been in. Was she in there?

When the new door opened, I heard silent muffled sound, it new it all too well as another victim of a gag in their mouths. I was pushed forward a few feet, until they stopped me. “Miss stand still, and only move when I tell you to. Understand?” I mouthed a confirming groan. I was slowly lowered onto a large soft mattress…wait…I could feel something underneath my butt. “Miss, lay on your back, it’s ok, I have you.” I trusted him, and gave my weight to his hands as he laid my upper body down onto the bed. Whatever that was underneath me had stopped moving.

It was then that my legs were lifted onto the bed. My right was placed over something thick, that was moving slightly underneath it, just like earlier. My left leg, was different, it was placed underneath the same material. Both of my legs were stretched…and…Yes, I think I feel rope being applied to my ankles. Once, twice, up to five times it was wrapped around each ankle, then they were pulled taught, in a matter of seconds, I couldn’t move my feet. I had been tied to a possibly a bed of some sort. There…was something else on the bed with me. I knew, that right? It was moving around earlier near my legs! But now something was being pressed into my crotch. What is happening?

Finally, I got my answer. I heard a muffled sound of giggling on the opposite side of the bed. Whatever that was pressed against my crotch began to move up and down, rubbing up against me, it felt good…it felt…familiar. Oh my God! I suddenly knew what was on the other end, it was her! My baby. The woman I wanted. She was tied in the exact same way I was, just facing the opposite direction. She must be scissoring me! I decided to find out and shifted my crotch against hers up and down, matching her, to which I heard soft, muffled moans that were no doubt of pleasure. “I take it you ladies have figured out what’s going on? You both have been tied to a bed, in full body suits, wearing straight jackets. Your legs are positioned to where your crotches can rub against each other, and you’ll be that way for 2 full hours. Do enjoy yourselves! Oh, I almost forgot the best part.” The man was laughing as he moved around the room, and soon I felt a small knob like object descend between me and her, between our open crotches.

In a second, the thing began to buzz, the knob began to vibrate, and waves of pleasure shot through us both, as at the same time, we moaned into our ball gags. My arms were pinned to my chest and my feet were tied to some kind of post; I couldn’t move them. I couldn’t really sit up because her leg was laying on top of me, and the straight jacket was pretty heavy, I really couldn’t get up if I wanted to. MMPPHHH!

Our moans filled the room, I couldn’t see her, I couldn’t talk to her, but I could feel her body against mine, her horny body that was being teased like mine, that’s all that mattered. We were together, experiencing this wonderful feeling together! Like we were in sync, we both started moving our bodies in rhythm to each other, moving our crotches up and down, trying to both get off faster. I could hear her moan, she was getting close, I was too! “Just a little more, oh god! It’s getting so close!” I tried to close my legs tight around the vibrator, but it was no use, and moving faster on it really wasn’t getting me closer, I would just have to wait….slowly it worked our pussies, slowly teasing us….slowly pushing us closer….closer….yes!!!...Yesssssmmmmmmppphhhhh!!!!!!

I pulled my head up into the air, trying to see her face, but we were both covered, I just want to look into her eyes as I cum, as we both do, but no. All I can do is whimper into the gag as I breathing heavily though my nose, my chest rising and falling quickly, I lay there temporarily defeated, as I realize, that was only the first orgasm in a two-hour session!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Great story, well written, lots of detail, and very arousing, well done. ;)
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

That was a great story! I loved the POV way you told it and hiw descriptive you were. Top-notch storytelling!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

What a great story
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Oh my. Is it got in here? GREAT story! I would love to read more with this session or even the characters. Thanks for writing!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Excellent story writing!
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Satin-Queen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Satin-Queen »

This was a fun story, a clever way to write character perspectives. I hope you write more.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Brilliant. Amazing.

Loved reading this what a find.

Great concept, making both girls mostly anonymous, it works really well.

Thanks for writing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic