A Retrained Intruder M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A Retrained Intruder M/F

Post by Bigballgag1 »

I had run a house clearing business for a couple of years before i called it a day. I enjoyed the work and business was booming but it wasnt something i wanted to do forever and a day. As such i had acquired a storage lock up unit on the outskirts of town. This was where i stored things such as paintings and the more valuable assets to be sold at auction once i had the time to sort through it.

Obviously leaving this lock up unattended with valuables inside was always going to be a storage risk but with top of the range cctv cameras around and a solid metal door i felt i had adequate security. Maybe i was wrong.

The night that changed was a warm summer evening. Suddenly my security camera system started bleeping indicating someone had triggered the silent alarm. Immediately i took a peek at the stream to notice someone had managed to cut the padlock and were now inside the unit. Immediately i rushed to my car and set off towards it, deciding to investigate for myself.

Not knowing what i would find i had packed my gun with me. It wasnt of the lethal kind but i had acquired it from a house i had cleared. It fired rubber bullets so could still be quite the deterrent. Once i arrived near the unit i decided to park up and walk towards it. I was slowly creeping along wondering if i was too late but something falling off a shelf indicated i wasnt. After checking the coast was clear i crept inside and hid.

As i looked up i could see the back of an attractive, slim looking brunette. She was wearing a black latex catsuit and a pair of black flats. She was eyeing up the paintings and was searching through them.

I could or should have phoned the police but this situation was something i had fantasised about for a long time. This was a chance to catch and humiliate a thief. I deicided i would chance my luck as i crept slowly up behind the woman who was oblivious to my presence.

Once i was close enough i pounced clamping my hand over her mouth. Stunned she didnt know what to do as i pointed the gun at the back of her head.

"arms behind your back. Now!" i semi-shouted through the adrenaline rush. She did so quickly.

"tighter. Pull your arms together. Higher." i instructed before they were in the small of her back.

"well what do we have here huh? Thought you would just have a good look through my stuff did you? You're a very attractive burglar i must say" i grinned as my free hand began to fondle at her breasts. She moaned beneath my hand and tried to struggle away bit i held her firm.

"i wouldnt protest too much if you dont want the police called." i smirked. At that she stopped, sighed and stayed still.

"good choice" i said as my fingers wandered south and had a rub of her crotch. She was in good shape. She looked to be mid to late 20s in age and had a pale complexion. She had a large pair of boobs bulfing from her catsuit.

Once i was done with her crotch i enjoyed spanking ehr several times, feeling ehr ass wobble beneath the latex.

"what is your name?" i asked as i slowly released my grip of her mouth.

"chanel"

"Well Chanel, you have two choices. You let me do as i want or i call the police. You see i think you would make a fantastic slave for me with that body."

Chanel said nothing at first as she groaned feelind me feel between her thighs.

"so what will it be?"

"ugh fine." she muttered.

"good good, now lets get your training started." i smirked as i reclamped her mouth and led her over to a back room in the unit.

She was pulled roughly over in that direction as i took her to the back wall. Her mouth was still clamped with my ahnd as i began to fondle her once again. She was quite a catch.

"now the first thing you can do for me is to strip. And slowly, i want a good watch of this." i smirked as she nodded and groaned before my hand was removed from her mouth.

Slowly her sleeves were pulled off first before it wandered down her body and eventually fell to the floor in a heap. As she kicked the catsuit to one side now i could get a proper look.

Her large perky boobs stood put from her chest whilst a dolphin tattoo above each breast added a different touch.

"oh magnificent...i'm sure we can have a lot of fun" i grinned as i stood behind her and fondled her large breasts.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

An intriguing opener I must say :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Many thanks for the comment and glad you are enjoying it. :)

Here is part 2:

Chanel could only moan as i continued to fondle her like the object she was fast becoming.

"you won't get away with this, you can't" she muttered as i ignored her mutterings.

"your legs, open them" i demanded as i tapped each of her legs and she quickly did as was asked before i began to finger her deeply, rubbing her clit as well.

"You are gonna pay for this" she muttered again as she groaned.

"no i'm not but you will for your negativity if you carry on." i smirked. At that point my hands moved up to her breasts as i groped and tugged at them. "You are certainly in fine shape arent you."

After a good 10 minutes feeling her large boobs i grabbed a piece of rope from my pocket. "wrists behind you"

She did as was asked as i pulled them together tight and began cinching them with rope.

"this is ridiculous, i haven't actually stolen anything."

"shouldn't have broken in then should you?" i smirked, yanking the rope when i'd finished to make sure it was secure.

"I wouldn't if i'd have known you would arrive so quickly" she muttered as i grabbed a large red ballgag from the side.

"I think we've had quite enough speech from you for a while." i replied as i rubbed the ball on her crotch a few times before i forced it in her mouth and buckled it tightly behind her head. I then leaned in and kissed her on top of the ballgag.

"pity that has to be in the way but don't worry, i'm sure youw ill get it properly once you earn it."

Once her gag was in place i spanked her ass a few times before i clamped my hand over her mouth and took her to the back room in the storage unit. Inside was a sofa where she was sat down. It was a room i had created for when i needed to work over here and sort things out.

I left her on the sofa for a while as i instructed her to sit still and quiet.

After a few minutes i came back with a black leather bondage collar and a pink dog lead. I took great enjoyment in buckling the collar around her neck and padlocking it in place as she couldmonly look up at me doing it, wondering whatnwas in store for her next.

"come on slave, lets teach you how to go for a walkies" i mocked clicking the lead into place before i made her climb off the sofa and down onto the floor on her knees.

Begrudgingly she slowly began to walk at her knees but she soon got into the pace of things once i was clear what i wanted. I enjoyed humiliating her like this.

After 2 laps of the room i ordered her to stand so i could detach her lead. She was then made to sit back on the sofa.

With a new rope i cinched her ankles together next as she sat still. Once these were tied together i sat down next to her once agwin and began to fondle her.

Starting with her boobs i moved down to her pussy as i stroked it before fingering her with two fingers. I kept going until she was on the point of orgasm when i pulled them out.

"ah ah not yet." i teased. "it is nice to see you realise what you really are." i smirked as my hands moced back up to her breasts.

"do you know what you are?" i asked as she nodded.

"you are my slave aren't you. You enjoy being treated like this." She moaned and nodded again. She had submitted herself to me just as i wanted.

"good slave. I can do a lot with you and i'm sure you will learn your new role. As long as you serve me well i will make your life a lot more pleasant than if you misbehave. I have lots of plans for you." i grinned as she nodded her head and moaned.

With that moan and nod sealing her fate i re-attached the lead to her collar. "up you get, come on lets get you back to your new home" i grinned as she stood on my request. She was then made to hop out of the storage unit and towards my estate car which i had moved whilst i was hunting for her collar. The trunk was opened for her before she was helped into the back.

Once she was in the back her lead was unclipped and another rope was added to her to put her in a basic but strict hogtie. A blindfold was also put over her eyes before i finished by forcing a vibrating butt plug into her ass. I left her moaning as i shut the door with the only sound being a faint hum from her ass. I gathered her catsuit and a few things before i drove off back home with my new slave.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice second Part:)
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

My kind of intruder.
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

Liking this story.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Thanks everyone for the comments, hope you enjoy part 3 :)

The journey took a good hour before we arrived at my house. Once we arrived i opened the back door and climbed in to check on her. She was lying on the floor still and remained tightly hogtied.

"I'm sorry to have to do this to you, but all will be worth it when you wake up" i smiled as i injected a needle into her neck. It was a knockout drug my friend had given me randomly and taught me about when we had joked a while back about the bondage fantasies we often came up with. He was a doctor.

The drug itself was strong enough to knock her out for an hour or two with virtually no side effects other than a bit of grogginess.

She let out an exasperated moan as she was injected before she fell still and quiet. It had worked.

Chanel was slowly beginning to wake up as she began to gather herself. Her head started by twitching before she was able to hold it up and slowly look at herself.

She had been tied naked facing the wrong way on a chair. Her wrists and elbows tidd tightly behind her back complete with a breast harness which positioned her boobs above the back of the chair. Her upper body was secured to the chair by two ropes from her breast harness.

Her legs were bent at a right angle and tied to the base of the chair legs at her ankles, showing off her pussy through the gap in the back of the chair.

She sat and struggled a little, getting her bearings before i watched as she soon reminded herself of what must have happened.

Her ballgagged mouth was drooling, with a wet patch on the floor in front of her.

"welcome back" i smiled as i made my presence known. I was sitting behind a one way mirror i had had installed in the basement. I could see her but she could not see me...yet.

"I do hope i havent woke you up too early?" i smirked as she moaned a little confused, a little bit groggy still. I was speaking through a microphone that sounded in the room behind the false mirror.

"In order for this to work for me, i need to know i can trust you. I need to know you can handle being a slave and your not just doing this for a free pass out of prison. I need you to prove yourself if you truly want to be bound and gagged for most of the day." i spoke as i watched her listen and moan. It was hard to tell her reaction.

I turned the microphone off and walked into the room as i slowly walked behind her. Her ball gag was unbuckled and removed before my hands began to caress her large boobs.

"How should i prove you can trust me?" she asked.

"Well why do you want to give in to my demands? Why arent you running for the hills?"

"Bondage has always been a self indulgence of mine, ive always had an interest but never much of an opportunity to act on it."

"and what makes you think you are qualified?"

"I'm not. I am not qualified to serve someone as good as you, but if you give me a chance i will do my best to satisfy."

I kissed her neck as i liked her answers so far. The tone of her voice seeme genuine, maybe she was a secret kinky burglar.

"and what about family and commitment? Are you prepared to leave them behind? Do you have any commitments."

"Most of my family live a 2 hour drive from here. I currently live alone well other than my flatmate. She wont be missing me as i can usually go days at a time as she knows about my burglary side hobby."

"ok do you have a job of any kind?"

"no, last time i had a job was 5 years ago. Burglary can make you self sufficient."

"If you had a choice right now to be released immediately or to spend your time as my slave, which would you pick and why?"

"Well as tempting as being free would be i have always deep down searched for a master. I know my purpose is to serve. Therefore i would stay.

"Ok i think you passed that part of the test. There is still the matter of a practical test." i smiled as i rubbed her breasts again.

"I have a friend who runs a sort of bondage bar where the waitrsses wander round bound and gagged. I asked for a favour and since he is always looking for barmaids,You will be working there on friday night. That is the busiest night. I want to see if you can handle serving people all evening, virtually naked with your upper body bound and gagged. I will prepare you."

"Sure. If thats what it takes for you to trust me."she still lookeda  little nervous but she was beginning to crack the odd smile.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Keep it coming. I wonder where that bar is, I am still looking for something like that ;)
Good story.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Tomtodd774
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomtodd774 »

I am actually enjoying this story. Hope to see another parts of this soon. Keep it comin’.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic