The Trouble of Selling Socks (M|M) part 2

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 4525

The Trouble of Selling Socks (M|M) part 2

Post by Deleted User 4525 »

It's a build up chapter, but let me know what you think.

Tom has been having a rough go of it lately. Ever since finishing his bachelor's degree he found himself strapped for cash while job hunting and he knew he had to do something. It wasn’t until he was eating pizza with his friend Mike at his place one night that the idea of selling his used clothes had come up.

Tom was impressed by the new television Mike had hanging on his wall. He wanted to know how a guy just like himself could afford such a thing when he hadn't even found his job yet. Mike responded with something Tom thought was a joke.

“I’ve been selling my socks and underwear.”

Tom was taken aback by this response, he was sure Mike was kidding.

“No seriously man,” Tom asked again.

“Seriously, man, I kept getting hit up by pervy types who wanted to buy them. So I figured what the hell, and made a separate Instagram where I sell my used shit.” Mike said so nonchalantly.

“How does that work?” Tom said sitting up, he was intrigued.

“Well I wear a pair of socks for a few days right, if they want them longer I charge them a little extra. Shit, I’m “working” as I sit here eating this pie with ya. You notice I haven’t taken my shoes off.” Mike said lifting up his size 12 white Nikes.

“No shit!” Tom was flabbergasted.

“You should try it man, how long have you been wearing those socks?” Mike asked eyeballing Tom’s back ankle socks.

Tom hadn’t really thought about that, he was pretty lazy when it came to changing his socks, (he was typical whatever is on top of the pile kind of guy.) he thought more about it and responded. “ I’m not sure like three days, maybe more,” Tom responded.

Mike then did something Tom did not expect. He grabbed Tom’s ankle and lifted his socked foot to his face and took a sniff of it.

“Woooh! Gross, they stink dude.” Mike said pulling his face back, as Tom snatched his foot back.

“Well yeah, I sweat dip shit,” Tom said defensive.

“That’s good,” Mike said assuringly.
“What?!” Tom was confused.

“Yeah man, these perverts that buy them always ask that they smell. They love it, and pay through the nose, all puns intended.” Mike said getting up to sit next to Tom.

Mike had his phone open to Instagram, and started to show Tom some of his requests. He saw some of the numbers these guys were throwing around. One actually paid $100 for a pair of used black Nike crew socks. Tom was won over.

“Two thousand followers, may not seem like much compared to my fitness account, but it definitely matters if only ten of those followers are paying one hundred dollars a month for this crap. My socks are like a eBay listing for NBA memorabilia, they fuckin fight over it.” Mike said swiping through his DMs.

Tom didn’t need any more convincing, he was won over to the idea. The next hour was spent setting up Tom’s new profile, using only his sexiest shots and then filling it with pics of his feet in socks complete with a link to purchase them. Then to make an impression Mike started a live on his account and introduced Tom as his new “foot friend” and how they should all go and follow him. And to Tom’s surprise people did, a lot of them. In just the passing ten minutes the socks he was wearing sold for $100 dollars.

-However three weeks later.

Mike logged into his “secret” account and found a DM from somebody named LoxnSox, the message had a request. Mike read it, and read the amount the person was willing to pay to have this request fulfilled. It was laced with things like “I wanna see the fear in his eyes, and make it look real.” it was an odd request but it was a lot of money.

Mike replied saying he would think about it and within seconds later his phone got an update. His cash app just got a deposit for a considerable amount. It was tagged with the note “Thought it over yet?”

TBC
Last edited by Deleted User 4525 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Nice set up for what looks to be an intriguing and exciting story - the username Loxnsox seems very promising.

I can't wait to see where this goes!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Intriguing start! This sounds like it's going to be a good one!
ryguy98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ryguy98 »

Awesome start can’t wait to see what happens next!
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Very nice story can’t wait to read more
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

This is a really nice start of your story, I'm looking forward to reading how it continues! I've seen people on Instagram selling their worn socks and sneakers and others buying them. So with that in mind, up until now the story is really realistic!
dwild
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dwild »

Very intrigued to see where this goes. Looking forward to this.
Deleted User 4525

Post by Deleted User 4525 »

PART 2

Tom was laying on the sofa watching crap on youtube, his new TV looked great in his apartment. As did a lot of the other new furnishings he had bought to spoil himself. He was beginning to doze off watching some obnoxious gamer play Fort Night, and slowly was closing his eyes.

A camera feed was playing. It was a POV shot of the inside of Tom’s townhouse apartment, from the sight shown on camera this person had used a key found under the mat in his backyard and had let themselves in. They walked through his kitchen, stopping to look over the pile of shoes that were at Tom’s back door. The person’s gloved hand could be seen picking up Tom’s shoes as if to sniff it. The camera then turned its attention to the white socked feet hanging over the armrest of the sofa in full view from where they were standing. The camera crept closer to the sleeping Tom who was asleep on his sofa while the loud gamer shot at others blasted in the background. The cam fixated on Tom’s body panning on him from his feet all the way to his face where the camera stopped and held it’s focus.

Tom awoke to see the sight of a masked man with a camera harness onto their upper body. Before he could react the man took hold of his wrists and held them together. They made quick work tying Tom’s hands with rope. He had his hands tied in front of him and he tried to club at the intruder but soon found himself overpowered. The masked man tied his hands down to his knees, then moved down to his ankles where the man then began to tightly tie up Tom’s ankles.

“What the hell are you doing?! Let me out!” ™ begun screaming at the top of his lungs.

The man tore off Tom’s ankle socks and baled them up. Tom was struggling to get out of his trappings. The man moved closer and gripped his jaw.

“No! Stop! Mmmmmph!” Tom’s protests were cut short by the white ankle socks taking up residence in his mouth.

The man held a strong grip over the front of his face, painfully taking measures to make sure they didn’t come out. All the while this twisted uck was filming him as he did it. Tom was confused and getting terrified by his predicament.

The man panned the camera down to the sight of his own sneakered feet. And slowly started to slip his feet out of them. Then the man began to remove his socks. The dirty long Nike tube socks came off one after the other. He let go of his grip of Tom’s face briefly to tie a knot in the long socks, then took a grip of his face yet again.

He dug his gloved fingers into Tom’s mouth so hard he felt like he would knock out his teeth, He forced Tom’s ankle socks deeper into his mouth. Then with the space he created, he then shoved the knotted socks into Tom’s mouth and tightly tied them behind Tom’s head cleave gagging him.

“Mmmmmmmph!” Tom moaned into the gag.

Fear was clear in his eyes and the masked man’s camera lingered on it. Zooming in on his face, taking lingering shots of Tom’s teeth digging into the black socks knotted in his mouth. The view shifted to the masked man picking up his own discarded sneaker that the intruder forced over Tom’s face. Making his smell the inside of the shoe.

“MMMMMMMMMMM!” Tom groaned with a cough under his gag.

The man gripped his face and forced him in and the sneaker in place, Tom’s face was met with a nasty smack when he tried to force his nose away from the shoe. He was being tortured by this sick fucks desires.

The intruder ceased the shoe torture took a perched seat on the sofa and sat over Tom’s bound body. He lifted his barefoot and forced it down over Tom’s face. The sweaty barefoot pressed into Tom’s face forcing his nostrils upward and Tom couldn’t help but get a whiff of the musky vinegary smell of this guys feet. And to top it off, this was all on camera. Who knows what this guy intended to do with it, or what he intended to do with him! Tom knew he had to get himself out of this and fast.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great story! I hope Tom will have his revenge once he knows ho hides under the mask
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Loved the sock gag! And for some reason, the whole thing being filmed just makes it hotter.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

A nice read, would love to see more of it
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Forced sneaker sniffing is so hot! I like how this story continues.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

This story is so hot I would so love to take Tom's place have a socks in my mouth and a shoe taped over my nose
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Hey [mention]Devilmaymoan[/mention], I enjoyed the buildup and the attack a lot! Are you planning to continue this?
ChiDrag221
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChiDrag221 »

Any more? :o
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]ChiDrag221[/mention] As you can tell from the OP's "Deleted User" status, the author left us a long time ago.
As good as this tale is though, there are plenty of similar ones that are in the process of being published and produced right now.

Plenty of hot M/M tales on the forum this week!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic