Demons (F/self and M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Demons (F/self and M/F)

Post by Melanie »

"Demons are a girl's best friend" rang through my speakers. Yeah, I can certainly agree to this song line. Tonight I will let my inner demon reign over me again, I jokingly think. Everything is prepared, my flat mate at her parents far away, mobile turned off, doors locked and shades closed. It is time to begin with my ritual. The music gets turned off.

I light the black and red candle pillars that are scattered around the room and turn off the electrical light. The dancing flames are intriguing and heart-warming. I pour hot water in a flat bowl with orange peels and cloves for a comforting smell. My knees get weak, my muscle memory dictates what comes next. The submissive force in me pulls my legs down until I kneel in the middle of the room. I start meditating. My muscles relax until my body floats in time and space. The pain in my knees is noticeable but I grave that. Pain makes me feel. Alive.

I shed my clothes, except for the black under-bust corset and lace and silken black stockings. To make up for the lost clothes, I put on my black leather cuffs with the purple padding around my wrists and ankles. I shiver. How can it be that I am totally free yet already enjoy being pseudo-restricted by the cuffs? After adding the matching collar this feeling gets even stronger.

I tie the D-rings of the ankle cuffs together and put a combination padlock for the wrist cuffs next to me. I lay my set of deep blood red ropes around me. One by one the ropes snake around my body - below and above the knees, around my thighs, then hip-crotch rope with a few well place knots between my legs. Then I tie my collar's d-ring to the ankle cuffs and make the rope so short I must bend extremely low.

Damn, I forgot to bring my ball gag. Well, in that case my worn panties must do the job. I ball them up and shove the soft material in my mouth. They taste of lust.

Finally the padlock ties my wrists. I need an hour to try every combination. But I am far from thinking of releasing me. Now that I am almost helplessly bound I enjoy the loss of control and my arousal. All it takes to reach the first pinnacle of joy is working my thighs to stimulated me. I scream into my gag. Too much pleasure concentrated in such a small pearl of time.

Suddenly I hear someone at the door. And I know instinctively it is not my flat mate because she would use a key. This person however seems to break in. And so my true demon awakes.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Very exciting and sexy start! 🙂
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A very good opening chapter, I await more :)
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

The intruder gets in, I hear his heavy steps approaching. I spit out my panties so I can talk.
"Come in. It's not like you are interrupting somerhing", I say in the most sarcastic tone possible.
My room door opens and a giant, dressed in black, appears. He wears a balaclava but even without it, the weak candle light would not have given much away.

"I don't have much money."
"You can pay with your body after you've done all the hard bondage work already. By the way, nice job with the ropes. But I'll remove the collar rope."

I finally can straighten my back again. He stands in front of me and opens his zipper.

"You want me to lick your popsicle?"

Instead of replying he stuffs his stiff cock in my gaping mouth. Oh, he did not clean it for a while. It is tasting salty and bitter. His crotch smells musky. Nevertheless I try my best, suck and lick like a salt-hungry goat. He pushes it deeper, down my throat and I have to gag a bit. In the end he cums pretty quickly and shoots his hot juice in my mouth. At least it tastes better than his dick and I swallow everything.

"And now?" I ask.
"Now I leave."
"But you have to tie me up better, so I don't call the cops right away."
"Sure. You can bet on that."

He retrieves a few rolls of tape from his backpack and removes my bonds.
That's when I provoke him, asking, "what if I call for help?"
He grabs me from behind, wraps his left arm around me and squeezes me tightly. I like his strength. His right hand is pressing on my mouth, I smell the typical odor of leather from his black gloves. Oh, how I love this. Too bad I cannot trust him.
"Not a word, little bird or I snap your pretty neck."
I nod and pretend to give up. He believes me and loosens his grip to pick up a roll of tape. And that is when I hit him with full force sideways in his neck. He goes down in an instant. He'll stay unconscious for a while. 'You're lucky I didn't snap YOUR neck.' It is so easy to outsmart men, just suck their cock and they let down their guard.

When he wakes up, the cops already got him secured. The evening dissolves into a weird nothingness.

The next day I feel empty. Last night wasn't all bad. I liked how he handled me. But a non-criminal setup will work better.
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

After the intruder has been sent to a prison for a long time, my restlessness that plagued me ever since the incident disappears. I can even enjoy bondage again but not when I'm alone. With the help of my inner demon that lusts for sexual adventures I go men-hunting in my favourite club.

The band that should be playing tonight is still not playing. Nobody knows where their bass player is. A few people already left, others are playing snooker while the rest is talking and drinking. Being bored, I check out a guy in an elegant black suit with a bowtie at the bar. I squeeze in next to him and order a cocktail. For some reason I struggle to come up with something smart to say to him. While my brain rambles around, I receive my cocktail which is decorated with cherry. I dislike cherries.
I grab the opportunity when the guy turns to me and say the first thing that comes to mind: "Wanna pop my cherry?"
He has no idea what to say and simple lets his chin drop.
"I mean, I don't eat cherries, want to have mine?" I take the cherry with its pick out of my glass and he accepts my innocent gift, we both laugh. It's then that I see his ring. Hm, married. Challenge accepted!

Two hours later we're at my appartment on the sofa. I let him know that my friend is covering me and waiting for my response tomorrow morning, so he doesn't try anything weird. With the organization done, it's play time.

I whisper in his ear: "Do you like submissive girls?"
"Depends on how much they really commit. Do you want to submit to me?"
"Yes, Master."
"The safeword is 'cherry' or snap your fingers when you're gagged. Understood?"
I nodded.
"Undress, slowly."
I begin to swing my hips seductively. I let my checkered shirt drop, then grab the hem of my tank top and pull it off. Not sure if that looked sexy. I let him watch me dance around in my lacy red bra. He seems to like it. With my back towards him I get rid of the bra. Teasingly and slowly I turn around to show my breasts. He does not comment, but smiles. And now for the big surprise, I remove my skirt and show him my already wet rosy lips. Yep, not wearing panties tonight.
"Naughty girl. You know, I intended to gag you with your own panties but since you don't wear any we've got to use something else. Here, use my handkerchief." He hands my a wine red silken cloth with his initials stitched near the corner. That's fancy. I am about to stuff it in my mouth when he interrupts:
"No. Wipe between your legs first."
I hesitantly comply and soil the cloth with my pussy juice and then put it in my mouth. The smell and taste is intoxicating. I continue stripping by removing the black knee high boots and long red socks.
"Tie a sock over your mouth and the other one over your eyes."

I'm now speechless and blind. My master keeps me in the dark about what he plans. And my body is shivering from excitement.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

This is a good story, I look forward to more. :)
Phosefreak
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Phosefreak »

Hot writing Melanie but needs hose in it. Lol

My favorite was the self bondage. Sounds like you have done that before!
Nigelsn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Nigelsn »

Please Please Please, socks to gag and blindfold but please have her put the black knee length boots back on before he ties her legs. Sooo sexy.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic