Burt 'The Roper' Jackson (M/M) - A wild west story #update 25 May#

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Burt 'The Roper' Jackson (M/M) - A wild west story #update 25 May#

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Howdy, yet another start to a story... I wish I could finish one before starting so many but alas, when the inspiration strikes I need to write. Hope there are some cowboys out here who will enjoy!!
Part I : The city slicker

Chapter 1

The saloon fell quiet as Burt Jackson walked into the room, the swinging doors making the only audible sound. The honkytonk had swallowed its keys, the poker game had died down, and even the flies all sat still against the window panes.

Burt pulled down his dusty red bandanna from around his face and let it settle around his neck. He rubbed his jaw, a strong jaw that was always covered by a day old stubble. He readjusted his pale leather hat on top of his dark mop of hair. There was absolute silence in the room as his green eyes scanned the saloon for anybody to challenge him.

The silence ticked on.

A fly was the first one to break the silence followed by the honkytonk slowly starting up again.

Burt made his way to the bar, lined behind the counter with enough drinks for a fortnight and in front of the counter drunks who had possibly been drinking that long.

His spurs clinking with every step.

He got to the bar. “The usual Jer.”

Jerry poured him a glass of whiskey, in silence, and Burt downed it in one gulp.

“Is he here?”

“Y-y-yes” the bar tend stuttered.

Everybody knew who he was, he was Burt Jackson, or as people called him Burt the Roper. He was one of the toughest guns in the west. He was a feared and respected bounty hunter. He got his nickname from the account he always left his bounty victims trussed up to such an extent even the lawmen couldn’t always get them free without cutting the ropes. On top of that was the rumors that he didn’t merely catch his men but also did a little bit of rehabilitation therapy on them. To ensure they stayed on the right side of the law.

There were those that believed he had to have a bounty on his head to for the things he had done. But to them he would say, who has no red in their ledger…

“Third door,” Jerry lost his voice, and he cleared his throat, “third door on the left.”

Burt sauntered over to the stairs his dusty chaps creaking and his spurs clinking away. The room had regained its jubilee by the time he reached the stairs. He headed up passing a dancing girl on the way up, they met glances and he licked his dry lips as she blew him a kiss. Not tonight darling, he thought, or actually never. Among all the rumors were also ones that he didn’t exactly have an eye for the ladies, but rather enjoyed the company of men. So many rumors around him, only he knew the truth. And that is why he was revered, the unknown is always frightening.

He walked up to the third door on the left. Inside was his latest bounty. Some rich kid from the east who had come here and started stealing money from the banks with schemes of railroad investments. Burt hated them the most, white collars. At least get your hands dirty.

Burt kicked the door in just as the boy pulled up his pants, Burt knew that look, he was going to make a run for it.

“Huh, uh, uh” murmured Burt, he glanced down at his left hand, his six shooter aiming at the young man. “Gettum up cowboy.”

The man lifted his hands slowly. He was young, his body slim but muscled, his blonde hair thin and wispy, his skin almost pale and his face not accustomed to the sun of the west; he was a city slicker.

“That’s grand, now on the ground will ya”

Burt jumped on him the moment he was down and pulled his wrists behind his back. He folded the young man’s arms at right angles. These kids from the east are so frail. Burt lashed his forearms together creating a nice square behind the back of the guy. He looked at the boy’s biceps, with his arms pulled back like this they looked decent, but he was sure this city slicker had never done an honest day’s work in his life.

Burt wrapped ropes around his upper arms below and above his biceps and pulled them tight into the small of his back. His prey winced as the rope cut into his skin a little, that was enough to break the well of silence that had built up.

“Please, please let me go. I swear I will leave back to the city today. Please I didn’t mean to do it.”

“What’s that kid? You didn’t mean to plan and rob six banks, your jig is up boy. The law has caught up. Now shut your boozer.”

“Please, please don’t hurt me. I know who you are. Please don’t hurt me. Please please.” He started crying softly while still mumbling for mercy.

Burt yanked his bandanna off his neck and grabbed the blonde head that lay sobbing beneath him, he pulled back and strained the bandanna between the trembling lips. Burt drew tight and made a knot in the back. The mumbles were now reduced to simple whimpers. He patted the check of the man before him. Then his eye caught something. There was a warm bath drawn, the steam and the bubbles inviting him to it.

Burt looked down at his bounty and smiled. He definitely had the time. He just needed to finish trussing this cowpoke and then he can enjoy the bath.

He briskly pulled off the kid’s pants leaving him naked in the warm air of the room, then proceeded to fold his legs double, ankles almost digging into his own ass before wrapping each lower leg to the corresponding thigh. His victim squirmed slightly but he was far from done.

He placed the bare feet of his little package together and roped them together. He particularly enjoyed touching the boy’s feet and watching him wiggle and giggle. He was ticklish. That was great news for later.

Satisfied his boy wasn’t going anywhere Burt headed to the door and shut it. He closed the latch and knew he was now alone with his bounty, he heard the saloon party going on downstairs and knew no one would dare interrupt Burt the Roper. Time to keep the enigma of Burt the Roper alive… the more crazy stories everyone spread about him the less anyone would know the truth.

He got back to his quarry and lifted his head so the boy could see him smile, “comfortable? Nope? That’s grand, coz we aren’t going for comfort. You know the money you stole from good honest people, for what? Some fancy living somewhere far from here. People around these parts work for every penny they have. You on the other hand will work for each of those pennies tonight.”

Burt had now pulled the kid’s bound feet tight to his already roped arms, the man was pushing out his rock hard cock into the dry wooden floor. He squealed into his bandanna gag as he writhed trying to get relief from the strict bondage.

One last touch before I take my bath. He looped rope around the boy’s head pulling it tight between his already gagged jaws and tying it back to his secured feet. The kid was forced to pull his head back at an uncomfortable angle, breathing heavily into his extreme cleave gag. Tears flowing down his cheeks and his blond hair wet from sweat due to the straining.

Burt took off his hat and gun belt and dropped them on the cheap metal frame bed. He drew his hand through the warm water and gave a moan of relief. He unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off, revealing a chiseled chest with some fur on his pecs and a trail heading south between the valleys of his abs and disappearing into his faded jeans. He unbuckled his chaps and dropped them onto the bed too. He removed his boots next and dropped them near the head of his trussed up kid. The smell wafted over to the boy and he pulled a face as he smelled the stench of days’ worth of sweating. The socks were next also right under his nose. Lastly Burt pulled off his jeans and underwear and placed his large hairy legs into the warm water.

His arm muscles bulged as he lowered himself into the tub, feeling weeks of dirt almost floating off him. He sighed a contented sigh and looked over to his little bundle of joy who was having a horrible time. This was the best part of bounty hunting, giving thieves and bandits what they deserved.

The second best part was to follow after his bath…
Last edited by MountainMan_91 2 years ago, edited 15 times in total.
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Howdy, pardner! This story hits all the right notes - tight gags, a couple of hot guys, the promise of tickling and more to come... Well done! I can't wait to see where this goes, and I am loving where inspiration takes you! :)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Another excellent story. You could expand, continue, etc. and I'm sure Burt has many tales to tell. On the other hand it's quite good just the way it is.
Charmides
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Charmides »

Loving this angle for a story, my friend! I have to admit, sometimes I wish there were a few more wild west-type stories like this floating around. Many thanks for helping satisfy the market! All the same, great concept, great lead character, and I love your clear, direct, sly storytelling style. So glad you decided to share; much obliged.
sharpliketoday
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sharpliketoday »

Very happy your inspiration brought us this story! Always liked Wild West settings. Something about all those ropes, bandanas and cowboys :P
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Masterfully done, my friend!

Absolutely love the part where little blondy boy gets a whiff of Burt's socks and boots.
Haha! Reading about his facial reaction brought a smile to my face.

Really looking forward to what you have planned for these two!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I know I enjoyed this a lot. It's always nice to see more ideas from you and this one works so well.

Also Burt is such a stud, makes me wish a role reversal later down the line, haha.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

I love a good western-styled tale! Thanks for this.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
thesean1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thesean1 »

Great start, can’t wait to see what comes from Burt and his bounty. I’m also hoping for a little role reversal as Burt sounds like he’d be great in ropes.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hi all!

Thank you so much for them comments! It seems I hit a goldmine... So honored that ya'll liked it.

working on more chapters :)

A list of my work...
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

What a cliff hanger, please continue. Big fan of cowboys, rope and bandana gags
Redtiedup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Redtiedup »

Hmmm... I wonder I wonder, what the second part is going to be...
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hey I wanted to get another Chapter out. Enjoy. thanks again for the support on this story!!
Chapter 2

Burt stepped out of the tub, his large body dripping with water. His muscles shining in the light that filled the room from the open windows. He dried himself off with the boy’s shirt.

He pulled on his underwear, before squatting close to his toy’s face. The young man’s face was red and tears were welled up behind broken eyes.

Burt listened to the heavy breathing of the boy at his feet, it was pure delight.

“Ok, my little one. We need to make you regret ever coming west?”

Nothing but weak grunts came from the boy on the floor as his neck strained from the uncomfortable position.

Burt stood back up and untied the head gag, letting his prey breathe easy and relax his neck. Burt looked down at the quivering body. The youth’s hands were still secure behind his back, his fingers flailing helplessly, trying to grab onto any ounce of freedom.

The boy lifted his ass away from the floor pulling his bound legs closer to his torso until he managed to struggle into an upright position on his knees. His fiddle staring straight ahead.

“Good boy,” chimed Burt. “I didn’t even ask you to stand up. This will not soften your punishment though.”

The kid strained against his bonds his thin muscles knotting around his entire body. Burt especially liked his flat stomach, there was a hint of hair across his pectorals, and a small blonde bush around his pecker.

Burt grabbed a piece of twine from his pile of clothes and proceeded to tie up the kid’s erect pistol. First around the base then around the balls crossing between them, “We need this to last for a while.” Finally he connected the twine to the big toe of his right foot. Every time the boy moved he menacingly tugged at his manhood.

“plefff, hfffm.” He grunted into his gag as Burt stepped back and took a seat on the bed.

“Okay, get over here my boy.”

The young man shimmied his way across the polished wooden floor. “Good boy, now kiss my feet,” and Burt pointed to his huge feet resting about a meter below them, before pulling the bandana gag out of the kid’s mouth to rest around his neck.

“Please, Roper. Let me go. I am so sorry.”

Burt grabbed the boy’s nipple in one hand and slammed the other hand over the boy’s mouth, the four fingers sealing his lips and the thumb going under his chin. He screamed into Burt’s hand as his nipple got squeezed and twisted.

Burt leaned in, “I said kiss my feet.”

The kid stopped screaming and awkwardly bent down to reach Burt’s size 12 feet.

“Be happy I just got out of the bath young boy. Or this would be a whole other torment.”

The kid understood what he meant, even just getting from the bath the feet still had a small aroma emanating from them. He placed his lips on the arch, feeling the hair tickle his lips as he kissed the hunks feet.

He kissed it a few times, when Burt spread his toes a little, “now get in there with your tongue.”

His prey lingered not obeying his order, he brought his other foot up and placed it on the back of the boys head forcing the kid’s face into his other foot.

He relished the feel of the young man’s lips on his foot.

Burt got up and in a swift motion lifted the cowpoke from the ground and dropped him on the bed, facing up.

Burt grabbed his dusty worn boot and loosened the spur.

He sat next to his trussed kid, his huge thighs bulging and his bulge growing bigger ever so slightly. He brought the spur to the pale skin of the helpless boy in front of him. He started rolling it right down the flat stomach inching over the slight bumps of the kid’s abs. With his right hand he replaced the bandanna gag into the boy’s mouth.

Despite the rest of his outfit that was worn and dirty, his spurs were kept clean and sharp, they were his pride and joy, for no other reason than what he was doing with it now.

He delighted as the boy shifted uncomfortably beneath the slight prick on his skin. Trying to get away, impossible but still trying.

Burt traced the spur down to the blond bush then came back up and circled the small erect nipples, stopping a few seconds and pushing a little harder right on the nipple. The kid pulled back into the matrass and tried to escape the pain.

The spur started rolling down the chest again.
Over the ab valleys.

Into the bush.

Onto the stick, he rolled it from the base to the tip, the young man dancing beneath his hands but to no avail.

A wide smile crept over Burt’s face as he rolled on down the legs and reached the feet, he easily flipped the boy onto his front and started drawing circles on the bare soles.

The boy started laughing and squirmed hysterically.

This amount of squirming so early, Burt knew he had a ticklish one. He dropped the spur and dug into the sides of his kid.

The poor boy was reduced to laughter and thrashing movements, each time yanking harder and harder at his dick.

He laughed louder and louder into his gag till he started coughing and crying - that’s when Burt let up.

Burt was so rehearsed in these steps that before the boy could even comprehend the tickling he was back on his back and Burt held his swollen member in his hand, gently stroking.

“Tut, tut, tut. What will we do with this.”

The trussed cowpoke moaned into his gag his body shivering with anticipation.

Burt stopped and dug into his sides again.

The kid couldn’t help but giggle and laugh.

Slow stroking again.

Tickling…

Stroking…

Tickling…

Stroking faster and faster till right on the edge, then tickling.

Burt brought his little toy right to the brink another couple of times before he stood up and walked away.

“hmmppph, finippss it.” Came a soft request.

“haha, that would be a treat, and we are not here to treat you. We are here to punish you.”
Last edited by MountainMan_91 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

A list of my work...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Amazing new chapter! Absolutely loving the tickling and edging torment :D

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

MountainMan_91 wrote: 4 years ago Hey I wanted to get another Chapter out. Enjoy. thanks again for the support on this story!!
Oh shoot. I seem to have missed part II when you'd initially published it.

Damn! Foot worshiping, submission and domination, tickling and edging...you're pushing all my buttons here, MountainMan!
With my post bringing this back up at the top of this section, I'm hoping other's will get a chance to read this and comment on it.

MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Thanks for the bump ... and look at that it prompted another chapter!

Chapter 3

A wry smile crossed Burt’s stubbled jaw as he picked through his clothing pile on the floor.

It was somewhere in here.

He picked up the contraption that he was looking for. A piece of metal gear. There was a small cage on the one side and a sizeable metal ball on the other side joined by a curving metal rod.

Burt twirled it in his rough hands as he made his way back to the neat package he had left on the bed squirming and moaning for relief.

He was nearing the end of his time with the little one.

He stared down at the lesser boy and smirked, the red bandanna pulling his lips slightly apart, his arms pulled behind him uncomfortably, his legs tied back and the little rope tugging at his junk.

The junk that would soon be nestled into this cage he was holding.

“Ok, kiddo. Tonight might be a bit of a punishment but you will forget it happened within a day or two. But if we can get you to feel punishment for a few days, that would drive home the message more clearly, right little cowboy.”

Burt held the toy up in front of the kids face and playfully put his finger into the cage demonstrating what was about to happen.

“Mmmmpphhh” a soft reply barely audible.

This one broke too easy thought Burt, he actually liked them a little more tough. This boy almost seemed like he was enjoying the position he was in. Burt had noticed with some of his bounty’s over his time that there were those that took easier to the punishment. He would never be able to take it easy, he liked being in control way too much.

“Let’s get this on you.”

Burt lifted the city slicker off the bed and placed him on his back on the wooden floor.

The first piece of the gear was a cock ring, the semi hard dick went through easily.

Next would be to get the butt plug in, it was a little tricky since it was connected to cock ring which was already applied.

Burt worked the soft skin of the delicate butt presented to him with his hardened hands. Pushing ever so slightly and waiting for the moaning squirming man before him to relax and let the invading orb in.

Finally he wiggled the now limp dick into the cage and snapped on a little padlock.

“ever seen a padlock this small? I doubt it. These are made specifically for this purpose by my cousin, he also makes them nifty devices like the one I just locked onto you little boy.”

Satisfied with the prison Burt proceeded to untie the mans legs.

Burt stepped back and observed as the city slicker stretched his legs. Burt could see his eyes grow wide as he stood up the first time. The Kid’s knees seemed to go weak as the plug did its job of making the most natural thing a guy can do, walking, seem unnatural.

That unnatural feeling usually translated into the bounty’s dicks to harden which then dug into the cage which was the second part of the torture. It was pure genius. Cousin Kirby new his stuff.

Burt left the man roaming around the room as he got dressed again, faded jeans, chaps, boots, spurs and cowboy hat, the whole package.

He looked down at his dirty boots, looked out the window the sun was just starting to set, he had a couple minutes. He looked over at his bounty, the man was still awkwardly adjusting his stance arms still tied behind his back he had nothing but ridiculous body twists to try and get comfortable.

“Before I deliver you to the sheriff kid, I need you to clean my boots.” Burt pulled down the cleave gag. “with your tongue, my dear pet.”

Burt took a seat on the window sill and waited for it.

Twenty minutes later Burt in all his rugged manliness strode down the stairs of the saloon with a rope in his hand. A couple of feet behind him, the city slicker, wearing nothing but his pants and the red bandanna in his mouth and his hat on his head, arms still bound tightly to his torso.

A rope was loosely tied around his neck and Burt was holding the leash.

As Burt stepped off the front step into the western dust, he couldn’t help but feel sad, as his clean shiny boots got some brand new dust on them.

He got on his horse. “Geeup, Raider, lets go.”

The horse walked slowly down the street leading the Outlandish City Slicker straight to the sheriffs office.

Few days later…

“Kirby you did it again. The sheriff won’t know how to get that thing off the little blighter.” The cousins gave each other big bear hugs.

Burt had headed south to his cousin’s ranch to refill his supplies. Cousin Kirby was slightly older than Burt and he was a strong man, built like an ox. He was a great smith which allowed him to craft the toys that Burt always bestowed on his bounty.

“Here you go sir, your half of the bounty.” Burt always paid half of his earnings to Kirby, partly for the gear he always supplied and partly coz Kirby took care of the only family the two of them had left, old pops lived here with him. The rest of their family had died from the plague almost ten years ago.

“Thanks cous, but news travels fast. Do you know who that kid was?”

“Yeah he was a city boy in too deep for his own ass to save him.”

“Well, you are right, but that there was old Red Roger’s son in law.”

“Red Roger, no way, his girl could do way better.”

“Burt. You know very well Red Roger is not only the wealthiest man of these parts, but also one of the most dangerous. One of these days you gonna push your luck too far.”

“Kirby, you know me. I don’t believe in luck. Besides, I’m never in one place for long. I’m heading out tomorrow, got a job in a town couple of days ride off. Something about a cattle thief.”

“Mark my words Roper, one of these days.” Kirby shook his head in dismay, “The new sets are in the barn you can grab them on the way out tomorrow morning.”

That there was the end of Part 1 City Slicker.

Part 2: Rat Nasty Cattle Thieves - coming soon

A list of my work...
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Burt continues to be astonishingly dominant. He really drove his point home by plugging and caging his captive before tugging him on a leash. Not to mention the obligatory cowboy boot worship! I can see why the city slacker boy submitted him so easily.

I'm looking forward to the next adventure of The Roper and seeing how he captures those cattle thieves and hopefully "pushes his luck too far", haha.

Thanks for the amazing update.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Wild west stories do not often tickle my fancy, but this is one of those rare exceptions.

Burt Jackson is definitely The Man!
Can't help but feel I'd get along with him IRL.
I must say, he's got a heart of stone though.

Being the romantic I am, I would've been very tempted to keep the submissive "city slicker" as my personal pet-boy ;)
But then again, that's not Burt's way.
DeeperThanRed wrote: 3 years ago Burt continues to be astonishingly dominant. He really drove his point home by plugging and caging his captive before tugging him on a leash. Not to mention the obligatory cowboy boot worship!
Really wasn't expecting a cock cage-butt plug to make it's way into this story.
Man, this guy and his cousin are into some seriously kinky business!

On another note, very much enjoying the use of colourful titles like "Lesser man" to describe Burt's bounty.
Makes the reading experience very unique and enjoyable.

Looking forward to more from you, mate!

CowboyStud
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CowboyStud »

Will hurt get roped and tied in his tight jeans and cowboy boots?
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Great story from the cowboy age. Can't wait to read what you come up with next
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hi All. Thanks for them comments.

Burt's next adventure is coming along well...
CowboyStud wrote: 3 years ago Will hurt get roped and tied in his tight jeans and cowboy boots?
This is the gold mine question... I guess you will have to keep coming back to find out ;) ... But cousin Kirby is a smart guy and he warned Burt about getting cocky...

A list of my work...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

MountainMan_91 wrote: 3 years ago Burt's next adventure is coming along well...
Glad to hear that!
Anxious to see where Roper-Man leads us next!

Hopefully he's got some more of those semi-practical creative toys with him 8-)

MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Howdy Pardners! A new adventure. I hope the build-up and scene setting isn't too long! Enjoy (I sure enjoyed writing it)

Check out my western novel cover... those paperback novels that used to be like 25c back in the day ;)

Part II: Rat Nasty Cattle Thieves
Chapter 1

Burt ‘Roper’ Jackson was up before dawn and he headed to the barn, grabbed some of his cousin’s nifty devices, stowed them in his saddle bags, gathered some trail mix and canned beans, saddled Raider and they were off.

Burt enjoyed these alone times, just him the open western horizons his trusty steed Raider, a dappled grey stallion. They were cut from the same cloth, just a couple of studs roaming the west.

Burt passed through a few towns and spent the night in one. Naturally the inn gave him the best room, his reputation had preceded him.

Two days later he trotted up to a farmstead. It looked almost deserted.

He hopped off Raider and placed his palm on his trusty pistol.

A tumbleweed blew across his path, and he heard the wind howl through some dilapidated structure.

He slowly strode forward not sure what to expect.

He was surprised to see a middle aged woman burst through the front door, shotgun to her shoulder.

“Get away. We don’t need any more trouble!”

“It’s me, Burt.”

“Who?”

“Roper.”

“Oh, mister roper. Yes. I wrote to you. Them cattle thieves have taken off with my last cattle just a couple days ago.”

“Them filthy rat nasty cattle thieves” shouted a small boy as he walked onto the porch and grabbed hold of his mother’s dress, a wooden toy gun in his hand.

“They headed over to Deafmans canyon, they has a hideout there.”

Without saying a word Burt jumped back into his saddle and sped off to the horizon. Why did thieves and outlaws always seem to target the poor and downtrodden? Couldn’t they go after wealthier folks?

He felt his need to stop these guys boil in his gut. He had to help this lady and get her cattle back.

Just before nightfall he was nearing the canyon. The hard riding taking its toll on his body, he was sore throughout.

He spotted the campfire from miles away. These guys were amateurs. He jumped off Raider and left his horse a good distance away from the hideout.

He crawled closer and hid behind a small rise. He peered through the grass.

Two guys, but they could have been one. Burt should have known, it was the Clarke brothers, twin outlaws. Burt had actually fantasised about getting them. He never thought it could it happen, but yet fate was kind to him, no it wasn’t fate he was this good.

He glanced their way again, two brothers looking like mirror images, tall, slender, muscled, rugged. The one had a little bit of boyishness in his face that was Lambert. The other brother was different, his face seemed more mature, and smarter even than his brothers that was Lionel.

Their bounty was a hefty one. This was a wonderful catch, Burt was ahead of himself, already cashing in.

They were taking swigs of whiskey from a bottle and having a good time totally unaware that they were being watched.

Lambert got up and started walking off, he was going to take a piss.

Burt knew this was his moment.

He circled round to where the thief was relieving himself, snuck up right behind him and placed the barrel of his gun behind the semi drunk man’s ear.

“Reach for the sky Lambert, and not a peep.”

The stud slowly pulled his manhood back into his pants and lifted his hands.

“On your knees”

The man did as he was told.

“Hands behind your back old buck.”

Lambert placed his wrists together.

Burt slid his gun back into its holster, before getting rope from his belt. He quickly and expertly bound the wrists together, palms facing each other. He slipped Lambert’s pistol from its sheath.

“Now get up and walk back to your brother.” Burt trailed right behind him six shooter aimed at his prisoner.

“Hey, bro.” said Burt as they entered the fire’s circle of light. Lionel almost jumped out of his skin as the intruder’s voice broke his half asleep state.

“What in the blazes. Lambert, what you gone got us into.”

“Sorry Lionel, he caught me unawares.”

“That’s right and now I got you bo… hold up partner, hands where I can see ‘em.” Burt had his own gun pointing right at Lionel, who was reaching for his own revolver. “OK, big guns come over here and bring that rope. You gonna tie your brother up good.”

Burt kept his pistol pointed at Lionel, and stepped away. “That’s right, Lambie, you get on the ground now. That’s it.”

Lionel went over to his twin brother and got working on the ropes. Per instruction he added more rope to Lambert wrists, followed by some ropes around his torso and upper body. Finally he tied Lambert's ankles together, he was going to do it over the boots, but Burt stopped him and had him remove his brother’s worn cowboy boots, he detected some hesitation.

A bullet hitting the ground near Lionel’s right boot was good enough motivation.

The smell that came off them must have been strong because Lionel contorted his face and buried his nose in his elbow to avoid the smell. “Ogh, Lambert your feet reek. I told you to wash them yesterday.”

“Sorry brother, you know I don’t like the water.”

Burt smiled, these two kids before him couldn’t be the terrifying duo, and they seemed more sizzle than steak.

“OK, now strip big bro.” a short command.

Hesitation.

The answer was another bullet in the ground.

Lionel slowly started removing his clothes, soon he was standing in the firelight wearing only his underwear. His muscles contoured by the dancing flames. Burt felt his dick growing. This thing always had the worst timing.

“Hands behind you.”

Burt wound rope around his newest victims crossed wrists, and pulled it tight between them. More rope was applied just above Lionel’s elbows pulling them close together. He applied another rope loop to the bare ankles of the lanky stud.

Burt went over his rope work checking for any slack. None. He was a rope master. He laid out sleeping gear and pushed Lionel over watching him topple to the ground with a loud thud, and a nervous scream that echoed through the night air.

Burt checked Lambert’s ropes and pulled out some slack left by Lionel, “pheeew, those really do stink little guy” teased Burt. He tied the middle of a length of rope to Lambert's wrists and pulled the two strands through the unsuspecting cowboy’s legs. He connected them to the loops around his chest and yanked it tight, pulling the ropes into Lambert's ass and either side of his junk. The beefy stud gave an uncomfortable shift.

“and now for this”, Burt pinched his nose shut as he grabbed one of Lambert's socks and peeled it off his foot. They reeked like well-aged cheese. Burt bundled it up and placed it under Lambert's nose.

“Aaaw man. Get tha..mppph” the sock went in and the talking went silent. Burt got out his bandannas. He made a knot in one and pulled the knot between the lips of Lambert, tying it off behind his head, he got out one more bandanna and placed that over Lambert's lower face. “Looking like the real outlaw that you are.” He pinched Lambert's nose and wiggled his boyish face around a little. The docile cowboy gave him a little smile on his face.

Burt peeled off the other sock and headed to where Lionel was seriously struggling against his ropes. He was thrashing and grunting and pulling at his bonds. There is the formidable outlaw Burt was looking for.

All Lionel’s movement had accomplished was to bundle up the bedding below his bound frame and now his face was resting in the dirt. Burt cupped the bearded jaw in his hand and forced it up as far as it could go.

“Aaah, we have a fighter.”

“Get off me you, you good fer nothing bounty turd”

“Oh, so you do know who I am. Let’s hope this keeps your mouth busy for a jif.” With those words Burt forced the filthy, reeking worn-out sock into Lionel’s mouth. The captive’s eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his face. Burt had his bandannas ready and proceeded to cleave gag Lionel followed by the standard bandanna around the lower face.

“hhmmppph” the thrashing and squirming resumed. Burt just gave a little smile as he touched his own bulging crotch, oh yes… he was going to enjoy this.

He whistled into the night and soon Raider walked into camp, Burt set up his sleeping gear.

He sauntered back to Lionel. “OK stud, you seem to be the smart one, are you interested in a little wager?”

A list of my work...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Another great addition to the tale! Love that now there's two cowboys under the Roper's thumb! Can't wait to see what happens!

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I'm amazed by that cover, it looks so good and fits really well to the story.

And Burt got himself a couple of handsome twins. Right off the bat, the second arc started strong. It's a pleasant surprise that they both have distinct looks and personalities and they were tied up differently. I'm curious about what Burt has in mind for Lionel.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic