Burt 'The Roper' Jackson (M/M) - A wild west story #update 25 May#

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Damn! I'm sorry bro. Your clever writing and fantastic storytelling skills continue to amaze me, but the masterfully described gagging scene is what really did it for me this time around.

Lambert's well-aged cheese-scented socks made PERFECT gags for those two!
Had to reread the scene three times, just for the sake of it 8-)

You really hit the nail on the head there.
Poor, poor Lionel :lol:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

poor Lionel :twisted:
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Cheers to the comments, Enjoy!!

Chapter 2

“Are you a good shot Lionel?”

Burt sized the trussed up cowboy lying at his feet. “Can you hit a target? I can, you see that tree over there, the branch to the right.”

Burt spun his revolver, lifted it to his eye and let a shot ring out. The twig snapped and fell to the ground. Burt gave a cocky smile. “Yeah, I’m good. But are you?”

“hmpf”

“Ah, is that a yes? I’ll take it as one. I tell you what, here is the bet. If you can shoot and even hit the tree I will let you boys go. Hell you can even keep the cattle.” Burt helped Lionel to his feet, the muscled slightly hairy crook stood awkwardly his ankles bound together and wrists and elbows tied behind his back. “Ah but here is the catch, you don’t have a revolver, do you?”

Burt waited in silence for a few seconds, “Oh wait, you do.” Burt whipped out Lionel’s hard dick from his underwear and slowly started stroking it.

“Hmmppfh, aaaaagghhh” Lionel was going crazy into his gag, his body buckling trying to get away from Burt. But the bounty hunter had him in a tight grasp.

“Stand still and take aim buddy.” Burt squeezed the throbbing pecker in his hand before resuming his strokes. “My wager is fair. If you shoot the tree you are free.” The tree was about ten meters away.

Lionel stopped struggling, he knew it was impossible but what other option did he have. He guessed it was at least worth a shot.

Burt continued stroking and Lionel now angled his bound body to face in the right direction.

“Hmmmpphh”, Lambert let out some muffled grunts in support of his brother.

“Yeah cheer him on little brother.” Teased Burt, he knew well that no person could shoot that far but the game was fun, and the torment of dangling an impossible prize in front of his prisoners was just punishment for everything these two had done.

Burt’s stroking gained speed as his hand became lubricated with pre-cum. “Yeah boy. You can do it!” he cheered as he reached maximum speed.

Lionel’s body tensed and Burt felt the release of energy before he looked up to see a squirt shooting out into the night. It traveled about four meters a glorious arc that ended right in the fire, and another, and another, Burt counted six.

“Damn kid. That’s a perfect six like your gun.” Burt let go of his captive and walked away to wash his hands. “Well that was a good show don’t you agree Lambert.”

Lambert gave an affirmative grunt, he hadn’t moved a muscle since he was bound. Burt connected the dots, Lionel was the boss, and Lambert was the muscle. Lionel was the brain and Lambert was the brawn. That bode well for Lambert, in Burt’s mind that made him less guilty.

Burt took a seat and rested back against his saddle. He looked at Lionel standing upright his dick still pulsing in the cool breeze.

“Oh we are done. You only had one chance, and you failed so that means no freedom. You can lie down again.” Burt watched as Lionel struggled to get back onto the ground.

“Ok boys, let’s settle down for the night. Burt went over to Lambert and completed his bondage with a short rope between his ankles and wrists. The hogtie was tight and effective but Burt had an idea Lambert was not even going to try and escape. He patted the beefy man on his head.

Burt got to Lionel, still pulling at his bonds even after the shooting contest. “I told you, you aren’t going anywhere.” Burt wrapped the sleeping blankets around Lionel’s body and tied some more rope on the outside covering his whole length. Lionel was now mummified.

Burt sat back down and pulled out his harmonica and started playing some tunes.

The music filled the air and every so often was accompanied by a muffled grunt or two.
Last edited by MountainMan_91 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Burt has some incredibly creative ideas to torment his captives. Great way to tease the bound thieves.

I also really like how two of them get increasingly more distinct: Strong but more naive Lambert is my current fave.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

So hot! Really liking Burt's games with these two! ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hey all.

Some more games with love from Burt

Chapter 3

Burt woke up hearing the birds singing just as the dawn broke. He propped himself onto his elbows and looked over to where his victims were, right where he left them.

Mighty and meek Lambert snoring into his gag, and fierce and ferocious Lionel already squirming around in his blanket cocoon.

Burt wandered over to Lionel, he looked down into bloodshot eyes. Lionel must not have slept a wink. The struggling probably continued right through the night.

“Hey champ. Take a gold nugget from your brother, learn to relax.”

The words seem to renew Lionel’s vigor, as the struggling intensified.

I need to take care of that pondered Burt, but first some breakfast.

He prepared the embers from last night and restarted the fire, placing the can of baked beans in the flame. While waiting for it to heat up Burt got dressed. He had his breakfast and set a plan in motion to teach Lionel the lesson of his life.

Burt headed to a small open patch of dirt and proceeded to hammer six wooden stakes into the ground. He made sure they were sturdy and couldn’t be pulled out.

He fetched his twisting and grunting hostage and dropped him still wrapped up tight right in the center of the stakes.

Burt removed the blanket wrapping to reveal the outlaw’s toned body, his manhood still erect. There was some white crust on the blanket so the struggling undoubtedly worked out another orgasm.

Burt untied Lionel’s ankles, pulled off his underwear and bound each ankle to a separate stake, pulling his lower limbs apart and leaving his naked crotch exposed.

Next Burt untied Lionel’s wrists but he was ready for a fight.

As soon as Lionel had an inch of freedom he turned into a savage beast, his arms swung out, almost connecting with Burt’s chin. Lionel’s one hand pulled out the gag from his mouth and spat the sock out, the cleave gag bandanna falling to his neck.

That was the moment Burt waited for, Lionel’s other hand was now free and Burt grabbed it placed his dusty cowboy boot on the wrist, pushing it into the dirt.

“Yeeeaaaaw” screamed Lionel. He swung his free hand around but to no avail. Burt kept his weight on the wrist.

“Hey bronco. You wanna calm down. I can assure you it will go easier if you calm down.”

“Fuck you. You piece of shit. No good piece of scat.”

Ok that was it. Burt knelt down, ducked under Lionel’s swinging fist and catching it in his hand. Within seconds the wrist was wrapped in the bandanna that was hanging around Lionel’s neck. he was trapped again, his one wrists digging into the dirt, his other trussed to his neck.

Burt saw defeat set in for a mere second before Lionel started cursing again.

Burt thumped his back hand through the cowboys face before slamming his rough hand over the uneven bearded chin of his prey.

“Shut up boy.” Burt picked up the wretched sock which was now soaked and had fallen in the dirt so some mud was stuck to it. He forced it back into his victims cursing gob.

Now they had a standoff.

Either Burt let go of his handgag so he can focus on tying Lionel down further, or he needed the cleave gag in which case Lionel’s wrist would be free.

Burt was wondering what he would do. He settled on bearing the screaming for a couple of minutes until he had his cowpoke trussed up tight.

He let go of the handgag and sure enough the sock was spat out instantly and the cursing and screaming resumed.

Burt looped a few strands around Lionel’s wrist and left two loose ends, these ends were pulled out to separate stakes and fastened securely. Lionel felt his wrist being held in one place. The way the two ropes were pulling apart made it impossible to even flail his wrist around.

Within minutes his other wrist had succumbed to the same treatment.

“Now where were we?” Burt stood over his boy and smirked, he wiped sweat from his brow. He loved a tough roping. He felt his cock swell as he looked at the outlaw sprawled out beneath him. Obscenities spilling forth from his mouth. “Aaah yes, but let’s punish you for this behavior.”

Burt walked over to Lambert who was now awake and watching and listening silently to his brothers breakdown. He untied the bandanna and pulled out the wet stinky sock, “Good boy Lambert.”

He came back to Lionel’s side and had to force his brother’s spit soaked sock past his teeth before the shouting seized. Burt grabbed a piece of stick lying nearby and forced it between Lionel’s teeth pushing the gross sock further into his mouth, he gagged and coughed but Burt tied the stick down behind his head, making a natural bit gag.

“There, that’s better wouldn’t you agree Lambert?”

“Uhm.” Was the most intelligible answer Lambert could come up with.

“Now for the torture.” Burt made a sugar and water mix and poured it out over his weak spread out bounty, making sure some of the mixture got in his armpit hair and his bush.

“Now something is about to happen Lionel and I want you to consider what you did while this plays out. Think if it is worth all of this.”

Burt whistled and Raider came strolling over, his eyes lit up when he smelled sugar, and within minutes he was licking at Lionel’s bare body, tickling the stud and sending him into a laughing fit. Every now and then Raider would try to give the sugar a nibble and painfully bite at Lionel’s skin prompting painful screams, or try to eat the grass-like things and pull at Lionel's hairy torso.

The screams of the outlaw were effectively muffled and his body could go nowhere, he was stuck until Raider had enough. It was that balance between pain and pleasure that Burt loved inflicting on his bounty.

“Gee, Roper, you sure doing a number on my brother.”

“Well, well, old Lambie. Finally joining the conversation. It’s time for your punishment next.”

A list of my work...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Love Lambert's nonchalance! Super hot, and can't wait for the other stud's punishment! ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Sorry for the late comment. The forum is giving me a lot of trouble these days.

I absolutely love what you've done with this story.
Burt is quite the character, if not a little crafty and inventive.

He definitely doesn't strike me as the merciful type.
Can't help but remember the warning his cousin gave him though.
One of the these days, our man Burt may find himself in over his head ;)

Can't wait to read the next chapter, mate!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Kinky elements cleverly inserted into the Wild West settings, and your Burt is creative when it comes to punishements.
His whole adventures are very pleasing to read, and that "worth a shot" scene two chapters back sent some real nasty sexy vibes! (worth a shot, that got me trippin' on how a looot of things are worth a shot... And, four meters! Farthest I ever reached in 'open air' -usually, it goes onto/into people much closer than social distancing would allow :P - was my own chin and I was so proud :lol: )

Also got me thinking on how we often think people before us were somehow less kinky, the 'natural' feeling you get with that story suggests otherwise; with all those ropes, empty spaces and in-between-men only situations... I'll happily follow your wild ideas and smile thinking they had all the fun they could get.

PS: Very nice cover! If it's an original creation, you're welcome to add it to the "M/M inspired by TUG stories" (not the exact title, but it's easy to find ) in the art section of the forum.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

Lionel is involved with the wrong person!
Poor kid, no chance! :D :twisted:
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

It took a while but Burt is back!

Thanks for 5000+ views

Chapter 4

Burt looked over Lambert, the thick cowboy stud was relaxed in his ropes, the hogtie was not very strict but Burt picked up the relaxed nature that the buff man had in his rope prison.

Burt undid the hogtie and got another whiff of the smelly feet, even after airing them out all night there was still a good stench emanating from the cowboys bare feet.

Burt untied Lamberts legs and helped the man to his feet. They walked towards a lone Joshua tree. The muffled screams of Lionel barely audible now. “You like being told what to do don’t you Lambert?”

The quiet cowboy waited a few seconds before nodding his head.

“Lionel over there likes ordering you around, isn't he? He always telling you what to do, where to go?”

Another nod.

“Well, your brother was preparing you for this moment right here. If you do exactly what I say, I can make life a whole lot easier than what Lionel is going through.”

The two cowboys looked across to where Lionel was thrashing in the dirt, his body plastered to the ground and the horse nibbling away at the hair on his chest.

Burt forced Lambert to sit with his back close to the tree trunk and untied Lamberts wrists only to retie them behind the trunk.

Burt grabbed Lambert’s ankles and placed them apart straddling a log, he tied each ankle to opposite ends of the log. Lambert’s bare soles were propped up and exposed, ready for torment.

Burt started by softly tickling the soles of Lamberts feet. The stench didn’t bother him that much, in fact, he actually enjoyed it a little. There was something about a man that could cook up a good foot odour that turned Burt on. He felt his dick grow slightly as he tickled Lambert’s soles.

He caressed them from the heel, through the arch and over the balls of the foot and settled in the nooks below the toes.

Lambert was hard to break, he was resisting the laughter for a good while but Burt was relentless, he used little sticks, his fingers, a feather he picked up, all the while softly whisking at Lamberts soles.

When the dam wall burst Lambert was in stitches before you could say howdy. The buff cowboy went from 0 to 100 in no time. Burt let up the tickling and quickly walked back to the campsite.

He passed by Lionel who had grown quiet as Raider had lost interest and started eating grass nearby. When Lionel saw Burt his energy re-surged and he was thrashing in his bonds once again. Screaming into his gag at the top of his voice, sending up a little dust cloud. The ruckus recaptured Raider’s attention and the stallion came back for round two.

Burt didn’t waste time and grabbed what he came for a leather strap, a sock and a bandanna.

When he got back to Lambert the big guy was still giggling and wriggling his feet and toes.

SMACK

The leather strap fell across the sole of Lambert's right foot.

“Ooooow! What the fuck!” screamed the trussed up cowboy, his body turning from relaxed to tense as he tried pulling his feet away just to feel the tight grasp of the rope.

SMACK

“What are you doing! Ow, stop that. I thought you would go easy on me.” Yelled the muscled furball.

SMACK

“Oh, I’m sorry. Did you not help your brother steal from a single mother keeping a ranch by herself?”

SMACK

“Aaaaaaghhh. Stop it you son of a bitch.” The calm demeanor of Lambert was quickly fading as he was placed in a situation that he disliked.

Burt squashed the old putrid sock into Lambert’s mouth and tied it down by cleave gagging his bounty with the bandanna.

“You are every bit as guilty as your brother, and will pay a similar price.”

Burt raised his hand, Lambert bit down on his gag and shut his eyes, pulling his leg muscles tight waiting for the smack.

It didn’t land.

Burt was back to tickling. He fondled the bare soles, this time Lambert was laughing from the start, his stern facade was broken. Just as the laughing reached a certain pitch, Burt would bring the leather strap down hard on one of the exposed soles.

The muffled cries and laughter of Lambert had Burt on his sexual edge.

In one tickling session he caught a whiff of the foot scent and couldn’t stop himself from leaning in and smelling it from close. The smell almost burned his nose as he breathed in. He started massaging Lambert's feet.

He heard positive groans as he peeked at the man from below his cowboy hat.

Lambert closed his eyes and groaned as he lay back against the tree and relaxed with the foot massage.

SMACK, he was rocked back with the sting of leather on his sole.

Burt kept Lambert guessing for quite some time, a smack, a tickle or a massage. It was great sports for Burt, it was torment for Lambert. Soon both cowboys were sweating in the late morning heat.

Burt headed back to where his things were and settled down in the shade of a nearby tree.

He looked across the heating up plain at his two bounty studs.

This was a great catch, before the day is over he would have them in their rehab cages and tomorrow they would be off to the sheriff. But there was still half a day ahead, and Burt had a little lewd fantasy in his mind.

But first a little nap.

A list of my work...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Lovely to see Burt back! And having fun with the sexy Lambert. Almost hoping that he separates the brothers and keeps the ticklish cowboy for his own ;)

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I'm really digging the relationship between Lambert and The Roper. Lambert might look and act like a teddy bear but still, Burt knows he's a criminal. The way he switches between the harsh and mild punishments to keep the poor cattle thief in check was something else.

It's also fun to be reminded that Lionel is still suffering in the background and Burt is very into having two hunky brothers tied up and teased.

Great job, I love how you can keep raising the stakes with multi-chapter stories.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Howdy pardners...

A little update her fer y'all!

Chapter 5

Burt woke up, the midday heat was unbearable.

He sat up and looked across to his trussed up cowboys. He got up placed his hat on his head and walked over to where Lionel was still staked out spread wide in the burning sun. His tough skin was showing some sunburn.

Burt gave his tummy a hard smack, right on the red skin. Lionel let out a painful scream into his gag. “Gonna reconsider stealin sumore cattle aren’t ya.”

Lionel mustered up all his energy as he half-heartedly struggled against his ropes and screamed into his brother’s wretched sock that was lodged cruelly in his mouth.

Burt started forming a rope collar of sorts around Lionel’s neck, the spunky outlaw was mostly wiped out and continued to struggle with small movements. It was almost pathetic.

Burt released Lionel’s legs and tied them together, loops around his ankles, below his knees and above his knees, cinching the rope at each loop.

Next he untied Lionel’s wrists, the bounty got a surge of energy from somewhere as he tried fighting Burt, but the rested cowboy easily overpowered the fatigued outlaw. Lionel’s wrists were bound behind his back.

Burt stepped back examining his handiwork. The strong outlaw was immobilized, his muscled arms pinned behind his back, his lean hairy torso red from the sun and the gag still securing the loud mouth.

Burt sauntered over to Lambert.

The submissive brother seemed to be relaxing in his rope prison. His bare feet were still in prime position for Burt to attack and he did. The tickling resulted in Lamberts body writhing against the tree behind his back.

Burt caught another wisp of foot odor, the muscled stud’s sweaty feet had baked dry in the sun and there was a special hint of testosterone in the whiff that Burt caught.

He couldn’t stop himself…

Burt buried his nose between Lamberts big toe and the second toe, he inhaled deeply feeling the scent of his bound boy burning through his nose.

Burt’s tongue peeked out between his lips. Fuck, I thought this was behind me he reprimanded himself, but soon his tongue was dancing around on Lamberts sole.

Burt made eye contact with Lambert and saw the bounty staring at him wide eyed. Burt’s tongue started darting in and out between Lamberts toes and the shocked expression gave way to the giggling face Burt had grown to admire in the past hours.

Before long Burt was able to compose himself, he untied Lamberts feet from the log and tied them together in the same way Lionel’s legs were tied up. Burt went ahead and also untied and retied Lamberts wrists releasing him away from the tree.

Burt started picking Lambert up but quickly noticed this beefy cowboy was packing some pounds. Burt put his back into it and managed to lift Lambert over his shoulder. Burt carried the trussed Lambert and dropped him into the dirt next to his brother.

“Ok. One last thing to do before we head back to town.” explained Burt as he wrapped some rope around Lamberts neck forming a similar collar to what Lionel was sporting.

Burt unzipped Lamberts faded pants and smiled as a semi erect monster cock almost plopped out. “Dayum, boy. That’s impressive. I hope I have a cage big enough for you.”

He proceeded to pull down Lionel’s underwear revealing another hard dick.

Next Burt removed Lamberts gag, the dirty sock was spat out.

Silence.

As Burt moved over to Lionel, Lambert finally had something to say, “That was amazing.” Burt looked back a befuddled look on his face. Lambert licked his dry lips. “What ya did with yer licker. That was dynamite.”

Burt smiled at Lambert and touched Lionel’s gag, a quick eye contact confirmed he wasn’t going to shut up so the gag stayed in.

“There is no freedom for filthy rat nasty cattle thieves. Here is your final punishment.” Burt pulled out two of Cousin Kirby’s special cages.

He went to work on Lambert first. The silent mountain shifted slightly as Burt dug around in his trouser, he tested the bulbous end against lamberts ass, and was pleasantly surprised to find it slip right in. Maneuvering his semi hard dick to fit into a cage was a different story. Burt was squeezing and pulling, eliciting small moans from the big lamb.

He stood back, enjoying the grimacing face of his gentle giant.

“What do we say boy?” Burt tried his luck, he knew which ones were naturally inclined to submit to him.

“Thank ye Sir.” Hearing Lambert utter those words made Burt’s insides melt. And it had the opposite effect on Lionel. He happened to find some energy and thrashed in his bonds once more.

“Relax outlaw, it’s your turn now.” Burt stepped up and tried getting the ass-hook into Lionel’s hole but the cowboy was pinched tight. Burt had to give a little spit on the ass and tried again. Burt placed his strong hand on the small of Lionel’s back, where his bound wrists were resting.

He softly caressed the right spot to make Lionel inevitably relax. The metal plug was ready when he did and it went in. Burt passed the rod between his legs and got to work on his dick. This one was definitely straight, playing with his ass had made his dick shrink. It fit into its cage way too easily.

Burt untied the brothers’ legs and helped Lionel back into his jeans and boots. He fetched the horses and helped the cattle thieves into the saddles, it was torture to sit in a saddle with a metal plug riding up your ass.

Lionel was screaming into his gag at full volume again and Lambert was taking it silently. Burt couldn’t help but realize he had broken this stallion in.

Burt and Lambert had few words to say to each other on the ride back to town. Lionel had grown silent after a few hours, but was starting to get antsy again as we approached the town.

Burt led the horses straight to the Sheriffs office.

He saw the people whispering, and making way for him, there were those that looked away, and those that couldn’t take their eyes off his prize as he rode them down the street.

“Well, well. Roper, you did it again.” The sheriff took over the reins, as Burt turned his horse around. “This jailhouse is getting full with all yer bounties. Here’s yer bounty Roper.”

“Sure Sheriff. Be careful with the gagged one he likes shoutin.”

As Burt rode away he looked over at Lambert and their eyes met. Burt gave him a little smile and tipped his hat. He really liked this one. Not only for his submissive nature but it was way too long since Burt had tasted feet like that.

Way too long…

Burt had left the days of serving way behind him.

His mind drifted back to Lambert as he rode off into the sunset.

A list of my work...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Lambert is adorable! I want my own submissive cowboy mountain! Great new chapter - as always the contrast between the brothers is so cool to read, and of course Burt is as fascinating as ever.

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

[mention]MountainMan_91[/mention]

WOW...Just WOW! :o 8-) :D
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Too bad that Burt couldn't keep Lambert. Still, seeing how different he and Lionel took their predicament was interesting, especially towards the caging and gags.

Muscle-Flex
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Muscle-Flex »

This story is just darn fun! There is something about Burt Jackson – the quiet pleasure he takes in his own work. You’ve captured the handsome mysterious loner of the old west and made him the rather sexy hero we always want those guys to be. Looking forward to more of Burt’s adventures and to whatever may eventually happen if he pushes Red Roger too far. Lots of possibilities there!
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

hey there.

Thanks for them comments.

and look we crossed the 10000 views threshold! This is just dandy.

Roper wants to thank you all for your support!

Welcome to the thread [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] and [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] and [mention]LK3869[/mention]

I am glad you guys enjoyed it so far, there are many Adventures left for Burt I hope you stick around.

[mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] thanks for the steady support!

[mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]thesean1[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] I hope you are still reading ;)

This is just a small epilogue to 'the rat nasty cattle thieves' part. The next part is called the 'The abandoned gold mine'

Chapter 6

Burt couldn’t fall asleep. He rolled over on his bedroll and stared into the starry sky.

Lambert was on his mind. This had never happened before. Usually his bounties were clean, quick and professional. Well as professional as it could be.

But tonight for the first time he found himself missing one of his bounties. He hadn’t even spent that much time with him but something about Lambert made him, well a lamb. A sweet little sub, completely contradictory to his body type and career choices. Then again he was probably just following his brothers orders.

A true sub needs a better master. Lionel was misusing his brothers affinity for submitting to an alpha.

Burt closed his eyes trying to fall asleep for the tenth time but still sleep eluded him.

He grumbled to himself as he got up and packed up his stuff, jumped into Raiders saddle and set off back to the town where he had just dropped off his bounty a few hours earlier.

He reached the town just before sunrise, and headed straight to the jailhouse.

He didn’t know what he was going to do but he knew he wanted to get Lambert back for himself.

He reached out for the front door.

He paused.

What was he doing?

This goes against all of his training. All those days spent under the boot of… NO!

No he wasn’t going to throw this away, he turned around and walked a few steps when the door swung open and a deputy walked out.

“Hey Roper. Why are you back here?”

Burt turned around and gave the guy a mean smirk placing his hand on his holster, saying nothing - He knew his reputation would do the work.

“So-sorry. I-I-I didn’t mean to question you. It’s just. It’s almost like fate brought you here.”

“What do you mean boy?” Burt growled at him.

“Them cattle thieves you brought in. They were sprung. By one of Red Rogers men.”

Fuck thought Burt. There is no winning in this wild west. You think you put someone behind bars and then the law fails you. That is why Burt had started taking the law into his own hands.

In these parts there was one person who felt like he was above the law.

Red Roger.

It was time Burt took the bull by its horns, he was going after Red.

A list of my work...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Awwww, Burt!!!!! I hope we possibly see Lambert again and in his rightful place by the Roper's side!

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Wow, Burt really got attached to his target. I'm excited about his new adventure, here's hoping he can find his sub and get him back.

MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Lambert was intended to be a single use character but due to his following I have decided to include him in future chapters - hence the little epilogue :D

So do not fear Lambert will return.

A list of my work...
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Damn, I'm glad I found this story! :)
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Check it out...

Each part of Ropers story now has its own cover.

I went back and forth but in the end I decided to share the image for the next part so long...

The abondoned gold mine is Burts first step toward taking down Red Roger!

*edit* only crossed my mind now it might cross site rules. If it does I am willing to change it?

A list of my work...
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

What great additions! These covers have so much personality and really reflect the tone of the story well.

I also enjoyed the *ahem* preview of what's coming in the next chapter in the form of the third one. ;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic