The Power Of TUGs (M/M) NEW CHAPTER 5/27/2020

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Power Of TUGs (M/M) NEW CHAPTER 5/27/2020

Post by Blakenome1999 »

This is the continuation of my story but now with the freedom to have a little more Adult scenes.

if you haven't read the first four chapters here's the link:
http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 435a3544b7
Last edited by Blakenome1999 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
I’m young and impressionable, I need someone to guide me through this world... preferably on a leash... and then tie me up afterwords... or before... and I guess a gag could be used as well... :D
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

I felt Garret get up onto the saddle with me, sitting directly behind my bent over ass. I felt the pressure of his growing groin against my rear. He stayed there, straddling me, for a couple minutes. I felt his gloved hands feel my back and make his way up and down from my neck to my waist, I even felt some fingers go down under my belt into my skinny jeans. As his hands made their way back up my back, I felt his body start to lean and eventually lay on mine. I now feel his whole weight resting on my back and his crotch digging deeper into my crack through our jeans.

He places one hand gently on my gagged mouth and another onto my hat. He throws my hat off and grabs my hair pulling tight. He brings my ear to his mouth, whispering in a deep voice
“Get ready for the rodeo, Blakey”
And with that he blindfolds me and pushes himself off of my back. He grabs my hair once again and pulls back forcing my head upright as I grunt into my gag. I instinctively pull against the ropes but he is just too good at tying.

He starts to buck his hips into me as if on one of those bull rides. Every thrust forward he pulls my hair a little bit more. He keeps bucking and bucking and humping and humping so hard that my body starts to move back and forth and I end up humping the saddle myself. If we weren’t wearing jeans we this would be a scene from Fifty Shades of Brokeback Mountain. But our jeans are both so tight that it’s very close to crossing that line. I can feel this man rolling his whole body into these thrusts. We are both rock hard under our jeans right now. I want nothing more than for my cowboy captor to rip my pants off and start fucking me for real.

I lose track of time so much that i don’t realize this insanely kinky humping game has gone on for hours and now it’s night time. I have entered such a state of blinding horniness that I lost track of everything. My captor gets off his saddle, adjusts his silver belt buckle and hat, and goes back to my face. He peels the blindfold off of me, grabs my hair and lifts my chin up as high as I can look.
“This was a fun little lesson, right Blakey Boy. Now, get some sleep so you can magic your way back home.”

My eyes go wide, this is the first time one of my wishes actually acknowledged my power. Does he know? Is he actually doing this of his own free will? As my mind races I see him come in even closer as he kisses my gagged mouth hard. He pulls my hair a little tighter as he does this and the breaks and stands back up. He leaves the barn but not before giving my bound ass a really big smack! I squeal a little into my gag but in all honesty it felt amazing.

And just like that as he turns off the barn light and slowly closes the door, I drift into my magic induced sleep and wake up back in my room, still in my cowboy garb from this morning.

TO BE CONTINUED (probably still in the Adult stories just to stay consistent)
I’m young and impressionable, I need someone to guide me through this world... preferably on a leash... and then tie me up afterwords... or before... and I guess a gag could be used as well... :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Can't tell you how happy I am to see you working on this again, Blakey!
Moving this to the adult section definitely introduces some added possibilities.

You've got a lot of talent, and I think it's safe to say you have our full attention.
Can't wait to see what happens next!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Great to see this story still on-going and hotter than ever.

Blake is one lucky lad.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Definitely stay in the adult section!
CowboyStud
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CowboyStud »

Please keep
Going..
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Absolutely great stuff! What a great read, I went back to the start for fun and was once again transported! Keep it up! How about a little teaser with some names from that list... I'm hoping the highschool jock, his cousin Brad?
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

new chapter in the works
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

I thought while I finish up the newest chapter, I would provide visual aids for anyone who wants to reread the story and actually know what everyone looks like, here we go:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

I get out of bed feeling well rested (and well bred). As I get up I get a good look at myself in my “the morning after” cowboy garb. Everything looks mildly disheveled but still put together, the sight of the cowboy in my mirror starts to turn me on a little. I decided to fix myself up a little and keep the outfit on. After seeing Garrett in full black leather gear, I had an urge to see if there were any leather stores in my area. The city I live near has got to have something for me to visit, and since I am 18, nothing’s stopping me. And I can just imagine how I’ll be able to use my powers to get into whatever I want there. It’s not like that duffle bag anymore, it’s a whole STORE!

I went to my laptop, opened an incognito window and looked up “Bondage Stores near me” and the first result really grabbed my interest. “Chuck Dungeon” was the name, so I followed the link and took a look at the site.

“Welcome to the “CHUCK DUNGEON”. Fully stocked with any gear your kinky little heart desires.” and oh boy does my kinky little heart desire it all. I took a look at the gallery and when the first picture I saw was a customer in handcuffs, trying on a ball gag, shuffling out of a changing room; I all but collapsed. My knees got weak at the idea of that being me.

I looked up the address and it was only a 20 minute drive from my house so I grabbed my keys, slipped on my boots, and headed out the door. On my way my dad stopped me “woah, hey there partner” he said in his heavy western accent. “Where are you off to now?”. I paused… what do I say? How do I tell him I’m going to a bondage store to spend all of my allowance and savings on things to tie myself up with? “I’m heading out… just perusing… nothing special…” he looked at me for a second with a look of suspicion… stepped in front of me… and buttoned the top button of my shirt. “No son of mine is leaving the house lookin’ half assed dressed” he stepped back and gave me a very macho slap on the ass “have fun and text me if you’ll be home for dinner” I tipped my hat and I booked it for the door “okaythanksdadbye!”

I hopped in the car and set my GPS for Chuck Dungeon and off I went! As I drove I was just imagining all of the things I would see and try to get. I could get a straitjacket… oh wait no… I can’t buckle myself into one of those. I could get handcuffs, gags, a real muzzle (i’ve ALWAYS wanted one). The idea of getting any of those was making me get harder and harder on the drive there. Before I knew it, there I was.

I circled the block a couple times to find parking, every time I passed the store I’d slow down a bit to take a peek inside. Once I parked and got out of the car, I adjusted my hat and belt. This was the moment I was waiting for. I walk in the door, and take my first look around.

The interior was black with hints of red and silver. The floor was a dark finished wood. The lights were dim and I imagine if it weren’t for the sunlight coming in from the window displays, it would be hard to see with all the black. Instead of radio music, there was a constant stream of soft hip hop music and binaural beats; the kind of white noise that would be in the background of a hypnosis or meditation video. There were a couple people in the store as well: two older men in leather pants and Tshirts with the store logos on them (most likely employees) and like 3 other men shopping around.

On one wall is clothing, everything leather you can imagine: boots, pants, chaps, briefs, shirts, jackets. On the opposite wall is gear: chains, cuffs, bars, gags, muzzles. On the wall furthest from the front door is the checkout counter, the changing stalls, and a solid black curtain between the two. There were also a couple of racks on the floor holding various other bondage products, ones that wouldn’t fit on the walls I assume. I started to walk in and look around, trying my best to hide how anxious I was.

My eye immediately caught the straitjackets, I walked towards them and took a look at the selection, there were basic ones that just had the straps in the back and the straps on the sleeves; but then there were also deluxe ones that had D-rings and padded crotch straps and all of the buckles had locks. It was like heaven to see. I could picture myself in those tight leather belts struggling to get free, but I can’t cast my powers yet, there’s still so much more store to see.

Just as I was about to turn around to keep looking, one of the employees walks up to me
“Well, hey there cowboy. Need help with anything?” he said
“No, I’m just looking around.” I responded, my pulse rising
“...first time in a bondage store?” he asked
“...is it that obvious?”
“Well, if that didn’t attract everyone’s attention, your sexy get up definitely did” he remarked.
I started to blush, he was kinda cute. He had dirty blonde hair and greyish blue eyes. He also seemed kinda young. His nametag said “Charley”... wait…
“Charley… like… Chuck?” I asked
“Haha! Yeah, technically. Chuck is my Uncle, he owns the store and he got me this job here” he laughed
“You know, most uncles get their nephews jobs at restaurants or Bodegas or something…”
“And MY uncle got me a job at his kinky sex store.” he stopped me “I’ve been living around this culture ever since I turned 18, this is just normal work life for me.”
“That’s… that’s pretty cool actually”
He looked me up and down and smiled, I could feel myself blushing.
“How bout I give you the full tour.”
I gulped and nodded, he adjusted my cowboy hat and hooked a finger around my belt loop, leading me to one of the walls.
13A93DAD-89C6-4BFC-B83F-8C01D0337040.jpeg
He took me to the handcuffs, my eyes immediately shot to the black leather cuffs with soft red lining held together with one steel chain link. He noticed and grabbed the display pair.
“So I see you like these, these are a perfect staple for any kink set. I’ve used these for the past year and a half and no matter how much I or my… friends… tug, they’re inescapable… wanna try?”
If i’ve learned anything from that experience with Uncle Eric all those years ago, it’s that when someone asks if i’m interested, SAY YES!
I nodded my head and smiled. Charley grabbed my left hand and buckled one of the cuffs to it. The lining was so soft and the leather was so tight, I could stay like this forever. I immediately lifted my right hand to meet my left but Charley slapped it down.
“Slow your roll there, Cowboy!” he walked around me with my cuffed wrist in hand and grabbed my right booted foot, I had to grab the rack on the wall to keep my balance. Before I knew it, he had lucked the other cuff onto my right ankle. An unusual position but it definitely did the trick to show how strong the cuffs were.

Charley walked back around to meet my gaze as I struggled to stay upright. He took my right hand and put it on my shoulder, then he took both his hands and braced my underarms to keep me up.
“Got the idea?” he said.
“Y-yeah… uh… can you uh… let me go now?” I struggled to keep up.
“No problem” he took a remote off the shelf that the cuffs were on and pressed a button and both cuffs unlocked and released.
“WOAH! That is so cool! And handy too, I could really use me a pair of those!” I said in awe
He just chuckled and picked up the cuffs off the floor and led me to another wall.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tenuous
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tenuous »

I was really looking forward to this chapter, and you didn't disappoint. I hope Blake gets securely hogcuffed with a muzzle gag, and placed in the store's backroom until closing time so that Charley (and all the other employees) can have whatever fun they want with him.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I really appreciate the visual references.

Looking forward to seeing what Charley has in store for Blake. Their dynamics are fun and there are so many possibilities, like those straitjackets.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

I totally agree with the previous omments. Great work, good read and the development of the story is good.

A list of my work...
CowboyStud
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CowboyStud »

Keep going..
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

Charley took me to the other wall with all of the clothing. I was most excited to find I was being led to the straitjackets.
“I saw you eyeing this one up earlier, care to-”
“YES!”
Charley’s eye’s lit up at my reaction. I know that look, the blind look of a bondage spell. I think in my excitement I may have accidentally used my powers to get Charley to be my next victim… er… make ME his victim. Haha.

“Well then, saddle up cowboy. Let me show you to the changing room. Unless you’d prefer some assistance. This is a straitjacket afterall, you can just put it on over your clothes.”
I slightly nodded my head and he took me to the back wall near the changing rooms. there was a mirror on the corner of the back wall. I looked into it and saw Charley loosening the display jacket and taking it off of it’s hanger.

“Take off your overshirt, cowboy.”
He said in a playfully dominant tone. As I unbuttoned my shirt and placed it on a stool against the wall, Charley was finished unbuckling the last buckle. He held it up to me and I slid my arms into the holes as if I was also hypnotised. Just as the leather reaches my undershirt and chest, I look back in the mirror. I notice that all of the other customers seem to have left. It’s just him, me, and who I presume to be his uncle at the counter.
I feel the jacket tighten around my torso and instinctively wrap my arms around in the appropriate manner for a straitjacket. This is heaven.
He tightens the last buckle on my back and grabs the two straps attached to my sleeves.
“Let me know if he’s too tight for you.” Charley says, obviously referring to the jacket.
I nod my head.
SJ 1.jpg
Charley pulls the leather straps tighter and tighter until my arms can’t move any more. I am completely encased into this leather hugging garment and I might as well have no arms with how restricted they are. I instinctively wiggle around my torso to test the bonds and I am not going anywhere. As I look into the mirror, I see myself and get a little turned on at the sight. Suddenly, a hand comes out from between my legs and grabs the two padded crotch straps in dangling at my legs.
“Get ready” Charley says as he yanks them up and back down, locking the buckle in place and making my growing crotch significantly more noticable.

He walks around me and checks my front. He seems very pleased with himself.
“What? No gag?” I ask (only slightly kidding)
“Be patient, cowboy. This is one of my favorite items in the store, it’s sort of a special piece for me.” he says, gently rubbing his hands on my chest.
“Oh? Why is that?” I ask
“Every employee in the store has an initiation of sorts, they have to spend the work day as a model wearing whatever item they choose while standing on this platform.” he points to a raised section in the middle of the store, maybe 2 feet by 2 feet (like 61 cm) “I chose this jacket as my poison, it was a great experience. No customers are allowed to touch you without your permission, but I gave my permission to every single man who would even think of asking. They tested the straps, handgagged me, even copped some feels; I was elated.
“Wow! Are you hiring by any chance? Haha”
He laughed. “Haha, not at the moment, but if you want, I can give you an interview if you want us to have your name of file.”
“Yes! Please! I guess the gag can wait then.”
“Maybe...” he smirked

Charley lifted his hand to my neck and hooked his finger around the ring on the collar of my jacket. He led me to the ig black curtain lining the back wall. With one hand he found the split in the curtain and pulled it aside to reveal a black door. As he opened the door he pulled me inside. I could hear a voice as the door closed saying “nice one charley! Treat this one well!” this broke his serious facade and he giggled a little. He flicked on the light switch. “That would be David, he is my Uncle’s best friend and has worked here since the day this place opened. He always needs to comment on whoever anyone takes into the interview room”
“Is this a normal occurrence?”
“We interview at least one new guy a week, I have only ever interviewed one other person. Have a seat.”
I turn around finally and see a small room, dimly lit (more so than the main store) with a desk, two chairs, a few furniture pieces I don’t recognize, and a wall with a small security monitor to let you see what is happening in the main room. I take my seat at the desk and get reminded that I am in a straitjacket.

“Oh no, sorry. I thought this was down, take a seat here.” Charley walks over to the far side of the room and pulls down a murphy bed. It has jet black satin sheets and no pillows. My jaw is on the floor.
“We do our interviews here a little different. Do you consent?”
“Um… hell yeah!” (remember, consent is sexy! Even in a fictional TUG story [exceptions apply])
I got to sit down at the foot of the bed and Charley comes up behind me and undoes my straitjacket. As the seal is broken I can feel the rush of cool air reaching my skin again, leather really does NOT breathe. He takes the jacket and lays it down on the desk. Next, he goes behind the desk and takes a ring of keys out of one of the drawers. He fiddles around to find the one silver key and unlocks a metal display behind the desk, I assumed it was a window. The metal shudders lift like a garage door to reveal a wall of gear and gags.
“These are our special demo toys, some of them aren’t even available in store. Just a perk for the employees and out victims.” he grabs four cuffs that look very similar to the ones he showed me before. And what looks like a really small corset.

He tells me to strip as much as I feel comfortable and I go all the way down to my very skimpy briefs, my boots, and my hat. (all black) Charley begins to strap the cuffs onto my wrists and ankles, as he does so he begins the questions.
“So how old are you?”
“18”
“How did you find the shop?”
“It was the first result from Google”
“How long have you been involved with kink?”
“Since puberty, really. But never got into playing with others until about two months ago.”
“Have you had any previous jobs?”
“Nope”
“Okay, last question, is this too tight? Too loose?”
He moves around the last cuff on my wrist. I shake my head.
“Now this is a fun one, open up please.” he goes into my pile and grabs both of my knee socks and begins to stuff them into my mouth. They taste really bad considering I’ve worn them for like just under two days.

Next he takes the weird corset thing and puts it up to my neck, it reached just under my nose and ends just as my sternum. This thing is soo weird and sooo cool. He wraps the two sides around my head and neck and begins to buckle them in back, three buckles seal it up and he tucks the excess straps into a belt loop behind my head. I notice that I cannot move my head up, down, left, right, anywhere. This posture collar/gag is completely immobilizing.
OTMPC.jpg
Charley walked around to my front and appreciated my cheeks puffing up above the collar/gag and smiles. I bring my cuffed wrists up to him, waiting for him to link them or something. Instead, he tells me to lay in the center of the bed and relax my arms and legs. I do as I am told. As I lay I cannot look anywhere but up, but I can see out of the corner of my eye he grabs a small remote form the space where the cuffs were and he clicks it once.

My arms and legs immediately get pulled out spreadeagle. They are magnetic just like the cuffs from the shop! He comes up to me and grabs my hat off of my head and puts it on himself.
“Say when” he says while he moved a small dial up and I feel my arms and legs getting pulled tighter and tighter.
“mmMMMMPH!” I eventually muffle when I cannot move any more.
Charley tosses the remote onto my pile of clothes and then gets on top of me, he pulls off his logo T-shirt and gives me this evil grin.
“Ride em’ cowboy”

TO BE CONTINUED
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Blake is one lucky lad. To have a cute guy working at a bondage store tying you up sounds like a dream.

Normally, bondage gear is associated with more hardcore scenarios but I liked the playful tone and explicit consent between the two characters.

CowboyStud
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CowboyStud »

When is the next chapter? Can’t wait :-D
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Great work Blake.

I love this story and the current tangent in the bondage shop is amazing.

Charlie is a great find!!

I have never seen that collar/gag combo but I absolutely love it!

A list of my work...
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

MountainMan_91 wrote: 3 years ago Great work Blake.

I love this story and the current tangent in the bondage shop is amazing.

Charlie is a great find!!

I have never seen that collar/gag combo but I absolutely love it!
Thanks! You can thank @svbmissive for finding that collar/gag on amazon and sharing it. I even bought one myself
CowboyStud
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CowboyStud »

When is the next thrilling chapter?
CowboyStud
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CowboyStud »

Please continue :-)
Camguy2050
Forum Contributer