The Domme Nextdoor (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Domme Nextdoor (F/M)

Post by WillHBonney »

Will shuffled in the front door, quickly closing it behind him. A small note dangled from the letterbox. His cold fingers grasped the corner of the note and pulled it free of the bristles.

Sorry you were not in. We have delivered the parcel to your neighbour at number: 37

Will lowered the note, his face staring into space as he racked his brain trying to remember what he had ordered. Suddenly it popped into his head.

'Oh shit...' he gasped to himself.
'those handcuffs from TheBondageWarehouse' he screwed his face up, annoyed that he had missed the delivery and was now tasked with retrieving the delivery from his neighbour.

Number 37. Kelsey. One of the few neighbours Will actually spoke to somewhat regularly. Being just a few years older than Will, they both shared some common interests and beliefs. The main problem for Will was that, with Kelsey living on her own, she clearly enjoyed the opportunity to chat to someone and often a quick 10 second trip from the car to the house for Will could turn into an hour long gossip with her, Will mostly listening and Kelsey mostly gossiping.
But he had a plan. He took his jacket off and placed it on the couch, thus giving him the excuse of 'being cold' and therefore wanting to get back to the house ASAP after collecting his parcel.
He opened the front door and made his way to number 37.

Standing in front of the door, he mocked a shiver as he chapped on the door. A few seconds passed before he heard the sound of the chain being removed and the door unlocking. It drew open.

"Hey!" Kelsey beamed as she stood in the doorway. Standing almost an entire foot smaller than Will, her long blonde hair was pulled up into a tight pony tail at the top of her head.
"Please excuse the state of me" she chuckled, waving her hand along her body to highlight the black camisole and leggings that she wore.

"Haha! That's alright! It's definitely a day for pyjamas" Will laughed back, slightly emphasising his shiver.

"Ugh I wish" she tutted.
"I'm off out tonight with the girls. It's my friend Emma's birthday and she..."

Sensing a story coming, Will interrupted.

"Oh I'm sure you'll have fun. You can always wrap up for it can't you?"

"True, yeah" she smiled back, not bothered by his interruption.

Smiling and nodding in agreement, Will held up the delivery note.
"Anyway I think there's a parcel..."

"Oh yeah! Let me go grab that for you" Kelsey smiled before turning and walking down the hallway. Her black slippers scuffed the hard wooden floor as she moved along.
Will stood and admired her. Her curvy physique was nice, but the main thing that Will found attractive was her personality. She was clearly a very strong willed and independent person, living on her own and happily doing so. She'd clearly worked hard and was doing well for herself. The fancy car in her driveway and luxuriously decorated house was a testament to that.

After a moment, she re-entered the hallway and walked down towards the door, a brown box under her arm.

"Here ya go!" she smiled as she grabbed the package from under her arm.

Will reached out to take it from her but noticed that she hadn't actually made the movement to hand it to him, instead keeping the box in front of her chest. She glanced at the sticker on the box.

"TBW Trading" she read aloud.

"Yeah" Will nervously smiled, reaching his arm out to take the package but Kelsey kept it close to her.
"It's just some eh curtain rings. Nothing exciting" he nervously spoke.

"Are they pink fuzzy curtain rings? Or the normal metal ones?" she smirked, her face staring at him in a playfully accusing way.

"Huh?" Will tried to mock confusion but his voice trembled, giving him away.

"Ha! TheBondageWarehouse. I've ordered a few things from there myself." she chuckled, tilting her head reassuringly.

"Ah, really?" he half exhaled in relief, but remaining a little defensive.

"Yeah, they probably know my address off by heart" she continued to light heartedly laugh, shaking her head as though embarrassed by her admission.

"Aw" Will awkwardly giggled, unsure what to make of this new discovery.
"this is my first pur..."

Kelsey interrupted.
"So which kind of 'curtain rings' did you order?" she giggled, doing air quotes mockingly.

"Erm..." he wondered allowed, a little frightened to openly discuss his purchase.
"the normal metal ones"

"Och, they're no fun!" Kelsey teased.
"You should have gotten the pink fuzzy ones! They're a lot comfier because of the fuzz. Plus you'd look cute in them" she winked.
"I assume they're for you?"

"Uhm... yeah" Will lowered his voice and admitted.

"I figured because they come with the quick release mechanism so they're good for self bondage." Kelsey continued.

Will couldn't quite believe what he was hearing. She hit the nail on the head with the self bondage reason.

"yeah that's right!" Will quickly responded, showing a hint of enthusiasm before quickly reigning it back in.

"Hmm, yeah. They're handy for that. But then, I always find self bondage is a bit... meh..." she shrugged.

"Yeah I suppose it's a bit..." Will shrugged back.

"I mean, nothing beats the real thing" Kelsey enthusiastically beamed.
"but at least as a sub you can do self bondage" she continued.
"as a domme, it sucks. There's no real self bondage equivalent. What? Am I going to tie up my pillow?" she giggled.

"Hah, yeah. But I bet the pillow doesn't manage to escape though?" Will joked back. Suddenly he didn't feel cold. In fact, he felt pretty warm.

"Of course not. Not with my techniques" she winked.

They laughed together, fading out to a silence.
Finally she handed him the box. Will received it almost reluctantly, not wanting the conversation to end.

"Well you'll need to let me see your techniques sometime" Will chanced, his heart pounding.

"And let you see my secrets? Absolutely not!" she snapped back. Will's grin dropped. He could feel himself die inside.
"which is why I'd blindfold you first" she smirked.

"Oh haha!" Will giggled in nervous relief.

"And my ropes don't have any quick release safety on them so once you're tied, you're tied!" she menacingly smirked.
"unless obviously the safeword is said..." she dropped character for a moment.

"Of course" Will shrugged.

"Well, anytime you're free and don't want to be" she winked.
"you know where I am."

"Sure! Enjoy your night with the girls" Will waved, stepping back from the doorway.

"Ugh, thanks for reminding me. Thanks! Have fun with your 'curtain rings' " she giggled, again doing air quotes.

The front door closed. Will turned and began walking to his house when he found himself frozen on the spot. Suddenly he was turning around and approaching the door again. And before he knew it, he had knocked.
The door opened almost immediately.

"Are you here to collect another TBW delivery already?!" Kelsie giggled.
"You're almost as bad as me!"

"Haha!" Will nervously laughed.
"Ehm... no, I'm not here to pick up a delivery."

Kelsey tilted her head, her eyes widening in an accusing manor.

"Ehmm..." Will began to panic, exacerbated by Kelsey's confronting body language.
"Nothing" he defeatedly responded and went to turn around.

"The answer is yes. If you're going to ask what I think you are..." Kelsey giggled, dropping her sharp stance.

"Oh?!" Will spun back around to face her.

"But you need to ask me." Kelsey smirked, tilting her head at him.

"Uhm... can you please show me your techniques?" he whispered.

"Fuck sake Will, c'mon" she guffawed.
"cAn YoU sHOw mE yOUr teChNiqueS" she mocked.
"Ask me properly"

"Can you tie me up?" Will nervously pleaded.

She pushed the door open wide and stood back.
"C'mon in." she beckoned with her head.
"Shoes off at the door though!" she ordered.

Will slowly stepped inside and pulled his shoes off and placed them aside whilst Kelsey shut the door behind him and locked it, reapplying the chain.

"Do you want some slippers?" she giggled, opening a wardrobe to reveal several different types of women's slippers.

"Eh I'm ok thanks" Will shook his head with a giggle. He tried to contain the nervous shake his body found itself overcome by.

"Upstairs you" she ordered, standing behind Will and giving him a gentle push up the first step.
"Into the back spare bedroom" she commanded as they made their way up the stairs.

As Will reached the top of the stairs he spied his destination. A bedroom that contained a double bed, some bedside cabinets on either side, and a large mirrored wardrobe.
Kelsey disappeared into another room and returned carrying a pink padded chair with a high back and 4 legs.
Will reached out to help her carry it the final few steps but she turned it away from his reach.

"I'll get this, you open that" she nodded towards his parcel.

He placed it on the bed and began opening it.

"Right, have a seat" Kelsey commanded, pushing Will down onto the soft base of the chair. He sat facing into the corner of the room.

She reached inside the box and pulled out the metal handcuffs and tore the bag open with her teeth.

"Hands behind the chair please"

Will placed his arms behind the chair. He felt the cold metal slap onto each wrist then click. Click click click click. His wrists pinned together, his arms now stuck behind the chair.

"I've got some things to gather. You sit tight and don't go anywhere" she pointed accusingly before returning to a smile.

"Ok" Will nodded. His hands subconsciously wriggled and poked at the handcuffs.

"Enjoy the freedom of movement with those handcuffs!" Kelsey sternly warned.
"My ropes won't be quite as loose!"

With that warning, she disappeared out of Will's peripheral vision and into another room. He could hear her through the wall rummaging through a wardrobe.
After a few minutes had passed, she returned carrying a box. Will's head turned to see as she entered the room but she quickly placed the box on the floor behind the bed out of his sight.

"Right, first thing's first. Let's get your hands tied up properly!"

To Be Continued...

---------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed! It's my first story in over a year so any and all feedback is welcome!
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Great start! Looking forward to part 2 and beyond. :D
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

She sounds like a playful domme. Those are the best kind! This is enjoyable so far. Keep it going when your ready. :D
Hogtied and loving it
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

I love the plot, hope you continue!
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

Awesome start!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Oh yes. Absolutely SUPERB!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

A lovely start! Love the characters.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Fantastic start! The dialogues and flow feel very natural
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Escapee4520
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Escapee4520 »

A fantastic start! Hope there is more to come.......
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

So glad to see another story from you - and this one sounds like it will be EXCELLENT! Keep it up!
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

@WillHBonney

An excellent story. I love the introduction that your neighbour was into bondage all along and would recognise the packaging on an otherwise non-descript parcel. Also, the way she teases you : “is that metal curtain rings or pink-fluffy ones?” Clearly someone in the know would know she knew. If you know what I mean.

By the way, 37 what road was it she lives?
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

Very excited to see Kelsey's techniques in action! Plus your character dialogue is second to none I've seen, so naturally playful, and always enjoyable to read
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

What a start, I’m exited for the next part!
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

Great start, definitely want to read more about what happens next.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
Yewteed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yewteed »

I loved this so far! Can’t wait to see more of what comes next!
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Excellent start - you've definitely got something promising building here. The tone you've struck is right up my street, so I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Part 2:

Will's head swivelled to look over his shoulder but by the time he had turned around, Kelsey was already knelt down at the back of the chair.
He felt his arms being pulled up away from the back of the chair and a piece of rope get wrapped around both wrists. The rope was pulled through until it encircled his wrists and began another loop.

"So what's your technique then?" Will broke the silence.

"This" Kelsey sharply replied as her hands continued to pass the rope back and fourth, over and under Will's wrists.

Will paused.
"What?" he scrunched his face up.

"This. This is my technique" Kelsey replied again rather sharply. Her hands had begun passing the rope in between Will's arms, creating a cuff and tightening the whole tie. The handcuffs clicked and rubbed together as the ropes tightened. The chain between cuffs hanged down, emphasising the tightness of the rope compared to the handcuffs.

"Ehm, I can't see what you're doing?" Will continued to pursue.

"Good" Kelsey barked, her teeth gritting as she began knotting off the ends of the rope several times before tucking the loose ends under the knot and out of reach.
She unlatched the handcuffs and and removed them from Will's wrists.

"Do you know why that's good?" she pulled at the ropes, confirming a successful wrist tie.

"Why?" Will pondered.

"Because..." she walked around to stand in front of Will, his handcuffs clutched in her hands.
"I'm the domme." her finger poked at her chest.
"And that means that I need to know how to properly tie you up." she smiled.

Will sat, perplexed at her reasoning. She continued:

"And you..." her 2 hands pointed open palmed at Will on the chair.
"you are my sub. So all you need to know is that you are mines."

Will gazed up at her, his mouth unknowingly agape. Kelsey giggled.

"We won't be needing these anymore" she chucked the handcuffs over Will's head and onto the bed behind him.

"So what do you think?" She proudly smiled, placing her hands on her hips and relaxing her body.

Will's wrists twisted and turned. He raised his arms up briefly before dropping them back down against the chair back. His face scrunched as he played about with his bonds.

"Better than handcuffs hmm?" Kelsey prompted.

Will took a few more seconds to play with his ropes.

"Oh yeah!" he nodded, giving up on escape.
"way better than the handcuffs!" he giggled at his complete helplessness.

Kelsey smirked and laughed at his compliments.

"I..." Will leaned forwards on the chair, flexing his arms back and having another go at escaping.
"can't get out of these at all!" he exhaled and slumped back down onto the chair.

"It's amazing what can be done with just a piece of rope isn't it?" Kelsey smugly nodded.

"I know!" Will panted, gazing up at his captor.
"Imagine what you could do with more" he bit his lip, knowing exactly what he was doing.

Kelsey's eyebrow raised. Her arms folded and her hips moved to the side.

"Are you challenging me?" she grinned, a mock shocked expression on her face.

Will smirked. Choosing to remain silent and leave the question unanswered.

"Because if you are..." Kelsey continued, feeling the need to fill the silence left by Will.
"then challenge accepted!"

Will smiled, Kelsey knew exactly the game he was playing. And she wanted to play.

"I will warn you though." She walked back over to the box she had previously fetched from the other room.
"I have a looooot of rope"

"How much is a lot?" Will queried, turning his head but failing to track Kelsey.

"Hmm. Well if I get carried away, you could find yourself mummified head to to in rope" she giggled.

"Huh?" Will wondered.
"we'll here's hoping you get carried away" he chuckled. Kelsey joined in laughing as she collected more items from her box.

She eventually returned with a pile of items, placing them at the side of the chair and pulling out a piece of rope from the pile.
She grabbed Will's left ankle and placed it against the chair leg and began securing it in place with winds of rope.

"So from here on, we'll operate on a 'say no' system. I'm going to just keep on tying you up and adding things and if you don't want me to do something, say no. Deal?"

"Yep" Will nodded as his ankle became more and more fixed to the chair.

As soon as she finished with his left ankle, she began on his right.
Kneeling down in front of him, she started wrapping the rope around both his ankle and the chair leg. Will stared down at the top of Kelsey's head as she concentrated on her work.

"So remember how last week I was telling you about the mix up with my desk in work?" Kelsey began, her head still facing downwards as she continued winding the rope.

"Huh?" Will puzzled, confused about where this question had come from.

"Last week, when we were chatting and I told you about how Colette from accounts used my desk on Monday because she thought it was a hot desk despite it having my photos on it?" she continued, still keeping her focus on the ropes.

Will stared into space as he attempted to recall said conversation.
'Colette from accounts?.. ehm... I remember chatting to Kelsey last week, but I don't remember that? Maybe that was after I had tuned out and started daydreaming?'

"Yeah, I remember that" he lied as Kelsey finished knotting the rope and securing his right leg to the chair.

She grabbed more rope and walked behind Will.

"Well I finally found out what happened." she continued as she wrapped the rope around Will's upper body and back behind the chair, pulling him tighter to it.

"Oh really? What happened?" Will exhaled, feeling compelled to ask.

"Well..." she began as she passed the rope back around the chair and around Will's lower chest.
"I was talking to Jennifer in my team, and she was in the office early on Monday..."

"Uh huh?" Will feigned interest as Kelsey began criss-crossing the rope across his chest almost as though he was wearing a fighter jet seatbelt.

"Normally she comes in about 9am but last week she was getting up early because she's had builders in working on her kitchen..."

"Right?" Will nodded, feeling very much a literal captive audience for Kelsey's gossip.

"So she got into the office about 8am on Monday. And she said..." she continued as she finished off the chest harness with a knot behind the chair.
"... that she seen Colette coming in and going straight up to my desk and taking the photos that I have on my monitor stand..."

She grabbed another piece of rope and wrapped it around Will's legs, above the knees. As she pulled the rope tight, his knees came together, leaving his legs tight together at the knees, but apart at the ankles where they remained tied to the chair legs.

"... and putting them into the drawer under my desk!" she finished.

"That's sneaky." Will shook his head as he watched her tying his knees together.

"I know! When I got in, she said there weren't any photos on the desk so she thought it was a free desk to take and that's why she took it" she huffed as she cinched and knotted the knee tie.

"That's annoying" Will agreed as he gave a slight squirm to test his bonds. It was only a small squirm, but he knew already that there was no chance of escape.

Kelsey returned to the mystery pile and retrieved 2 more items. A long black woollen scarf and a smaller black balled up material. She began tying a knot in the centre of the scarf.

"Right, the 'say no' rule is going to become the 'shake your head' rule ok?" she gently smiled. She held up the scarf.
"I'm going to gag you now."

"What's that?" Will nodded towards her hand that held the mysterious black balled up item.

"A gag? It's something that covers your mouth to stop you being able to speak? Surely you've heard of a gag before?" she chuckled, misunderstanding his question.

"No I know what a gag is" Will giggled.
"That there in your hand" he gave a more exaggerated nod this time.

"Oh this?" she smirked as she walked behind him. One hand reached around and gently held his chin.
"open wide" she whispered.

"What is it?" Will continued to press for an answer.

Kelsey's other hand extended over his shoulder and let the item hang down. A thick black cotton sock.

"It's a sock." she proudly exclaimed.
"I'm going to stuff it inside your mouth as part of your gag."

"Ehm..." Will hesitated.

"I wont if you don't want me to." she withdrew her hand.

Will paused for a moment. So far he absolutely loved what had happened. Here he was, tightly roped to a chair and helplessly at the mercy of a domme. He didn't want to risk disappointing her.

"Ok then, go for it" he exhaled.

"Ok, but shake your head or give 3 'mrphs' if you want it out ok?" she reassured.

"Deal." and with that, Will opened his mouth and in went the sock. Kelsey's fingers poked and pushed at it until it packed his entire mouth. It pinned his tongue down, forcing it to endure a salty taste.

"Argphh?!" he grimaced.

"Oops, did I forget to mention that it's today's sock that I wore to the gym?" she chuckled.

"Mrrgphhh" Will huffed.

"Do you want me to take it out?" she softly offered. Will paused for a second to think.

"Mrggphh" he shook his head.

"So you're happy to keep it in?" she cheered up.

"Mrggff hrrmggphh" he nodded.

"Good." she nodded, celebrating by dragging the knot of the scarf into his mouth, placing it between his lips like a ball gag.

Will shut his eyes as he continued to try ignore the horrendous taste coming from the worn gym sock. He felt the rest of the scarf wrapping around his lower face, covering the already stuffed and ball gagged mouth with an over the mouth gag.

"There we go! Nice and gagged" she celebrated, taking a step back to admire her handy work.

"Mrrggphhh" Will huffed bringing extra delight to Kelsey's face.

"Anyways..." she announced.
"I reckon Colette decided she wanted to steal my desk because I've got that fancy massager thing over the back of it that I usually have switched on whilst I work. But I don't understand why she had to take my desk and not just swap the chair?"

"Hrmgphh?" Will shrugged. He enjoyed the irony of it being himself that was gagged despite hardly saying a word the entire time whilst Kelsey spoke non stop.
'I'd quite happily listen to her office politics gossip if it meant I got tied up and gagged every time' he thought to himself.

"Oh shit!" Kelsey interrupted Will's thoughts, snapping him back to reality.
"Is that the time?!" she jumped, staring at her phone.
"I'd best be getting ready! I totally forgot I'm going out tonight with the girls! How time flies when you're having fun eh?"

"Mrgphh?" Will nodded, having absolutely no clue exactly how much time had passed and feeling somewhat disappointed that it was soon going to be over.

"I'll be through next door." Kelsey smiled as she headed out the room.
"Give me a shout if you need anything" her voice faded as she entered the main bedroom. Will's eyes followed until she was out of his view then turned back to face the corner of the room.

"Hrmmgphh" he struggled, trying to pull his arms apart and failing. He wriggled his legs, but only his feet moved. His back sat pinned neatly upright.
His eyes squinted as his tongue accidently disrupted the sock gag, releasing another wave of horrid taste on him.
"Hrmpgh hrmgphh" he let out a slight giggle that he cut short out of fear that Kelsey would hear him and how much enjoyment he was getting out of the position she had put him in. As if she wasn't already fully aware how much he was enjoying it.

Through next door he could hear the clattering and clanging of objects as Kelsey frantically got herself ready. Will had no idea how long she would be, or when she would next check on him. But so long as he was tied to that chair, gagged and completely at the mercy of Kelsey, he was happy.

To be continued...
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

Oooo. A true domme. I bet she intends to leave him there. Excellent continuation. :D
Hogtied and loving it
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

A wonderful continuation. Love the dialog, so realistic!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Ah, then, just where does this Kelsey live, good Sir. Next question, how do I get to meet HER?
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

What a continuation, I hope for more! :D
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

Very fun to read, can wait to see what she has in mind
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic