The Wish F/M (f/f) (part 4 added)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
fulleclipse
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Wish F/M (f/f) (part 4 added)

Post by fulleclipse »

The Wish

I was just 18 years old when I have argued with my parents and left home. The last few years I lived with friends and hold me over water with odd jobs.
When I turned 25, I got a surprise call from my parents. My grandmother had died. She lived alone in an old house and I had no contact with her for a long time.
My mother told me that I inherited her house and that my grandmother's last wish was that i start a new life.
After the paperwork and burial were over, I drove to my new home. It was an old house and also furnished as you know it from old people. But that did not matter. I was happy now to have my own house and was very grateful to my grandmother.
I took her request to heart and started looking for a job. It was not easy because I did not learn anything. I was being rejected everywhere. In order to make money I started selling old things from her house. Antique furniture and everything valuable I found.

One day as I strolled through the house, I discovered a flap to an attic. I opened it and went upstairs. It was full of old junk and I went in search of something valuable that I could sell.
I found an old box that was locked. I got a crowbar from the basement and broke it open. In the box were old books with a writing I could not read and an old oil lamp. I took the oil lamp and looked at it. It was made of gold and looked almost like the "Aladin" movies.
The lamp was certainly very valuable and I went down to the living room. I got a towel to clean it.

I laughed, rubbed on the lamp and said "appear spirit and fulfill my wishes". Suddenly the lamp started to vibrate and the light flickered.
I was scared to death and dropped the lamp. That could not be true. That only exists in films. With a loud bang, a woman suddenly stood in front of me. I could barely believe my eyes. She was beautiful. She was tall, had black, long hair,blue eyes and a beautiful body.
She wore a long white dress and white high heels. She was gorgeous. She stretched, looked at me from top to bottom, then said with a smile,

"You must be my new master, my name is Cassandra, I am here to fulfill your wishes, thank you that you set me free."
I still could not believe it. She smiled at me and waited until I said something. I started to stammer "Are you really real ? I mean, such things only happen in movies ..."

She chuckled and said, "Believe me, I'm real, every story has a spark of truth... What year is it?"
I answered: "2019". She said in surprise, "Wow, I was locked in the lamp for over 30 years, it's nice to be free again".
I asked her, "Who locked you up and why?" She smiled and came to me. She came very close to me and whispered in my ear: "My last master, I was a bit too naughty". It was very exciting, she stepped back and winked at me.

Even before I could ask further, she asked, "How can I serve you?" I thought I could give it a try. I wish something that everyone in my situation would wish: "a lot of money". She looked a little bored and said "So the number 1 wish, well...". She snapped her fingers.

Suddenly my phone rang. I was surprised. On the phone was my grandmother's lawyer. He told me that my grandmother had various insurances and shares. She left everything to me. I would be a millionaire now. I was shocked and looked at Cassandra. She smiled at me and said "Well, do you believe me now?"

"I must," I replied. I was overwhelmed. I now had a beautiful woman who fulfills my wishes. What more do you want? Of course, with all the money I did what everyone would do: I bought a luxury villa, expensive cars and enjoyed life. I introduced Cassandra as my friend who lives with me. It was really great.

I did not really care about other wishes because I could buy everything I wanted. But one day she said to me "Don`t you want to wish for something else?". I looked at her. She was beautiful as always. Of course she wore modern clothes, skinny jeans and shirts ... I thought about it and then I said to her: "I do not really know what I should wish for, I have everything now".

She said: "I don`t think so, there are certainly fantasies you have, or things you've always wanted to try." She came to me and gently stroked my body. I was excited. I had not thought about it yet. I could also fulfill my erotic wishes and I had never seen a nicer woman.
My biggest fetishes were feet in pantyhose. So I thought "why not?"

I wished she wears pantyhose every day and I can worship her feet. She smiled and said "finally an extraordinary wish, that's the way it should be done". She snapped her fingers. She was suddenly wearing pantyhose under her jeans. It was a beautiful sight. "my feet belong only to you now". she said.

The next few weeks were wonderful, I could worship her feet every day, kiss them, suck her toes and serve her as a footstool. It seemed to please her and for me one of my biggest wishes came true.

One day when I was lying under her feet, she asked me again, "Don`t you have one more wish? Isn`t there any fantasy you still want to try?" She stroked her pantyhosed feet over my face.
I`m thinking for a moment, I wanted to say something but she put her foot in my mouth. " Shhhh, think well before you say anything. "I sucked on her toes for a while as I then took her foot out of my mouth and said," There is one more thing I've always wanted to try. I've always wanted to be tied up and used by a beautiful woman. "I felt a little bit ashamed.

She looked down at me and started to grin. "Great, that's a wish to my taste, do you really want that? then you just have to say, I wish!".

I thought again and said to myself I can give it a try. "I wish" I said to her. She got up and got a devilish glow in her eyes. "Get up," she told me. I got up and she said "your wish is my command". She snapped her fingers.

Suddenly I was encased in pantyhose from head to toe. I was a little surprised and tried to take it off but there was no opening. "How does it feel?" she asked. I calmed down and actually liked it. "Great," I said then. She grinned. "Then let's move on." She snapped her fingers again. Suddenly my hands were tied behind my back. It was a great feeling. Being in the hands of a beautiful sorceress has always been a dream of mine. She snapped again. Now my feet were tied up. "Do you like it?" she asked. It was a great feeling. It was a bit tight but I never thought that it would feel so wonderful to be tied up.

"I love it," I said to her. She came to me and stroked my encased body,then grabbed my chin firmly and looked me in the eyes. Her voice changed suddenly and she sounded devilish. "Not for long," she said, stepping back. She snapped twice.
Now my legs were tied below and above my knees. I started to wiggle and I was a bit shocked.
She snapped again. Now my toes were tied up tight.
It was difficult not to fall over and I said to her, "Okay, that's a bit too tight, I can`t move my legs anymore." She laughed loudly. "That's the point of the matter and I can promise you it will be even tighter". She snapped again. "Arrrgghhh" my elbows were tied together until they touched. It hurt like hell.

"Oh is it too tight?" she asked, laughing.

"Ouch, that's too much, I can not stand it, untie me".

"You just have to say: I wish," she said with a devilish grin.

"I wish...I wish that you untie me" I yelled. She thought for a moment and then said

"Well, there is only one small problem, you had only three wishes and this was your last, Upps ,did I forgot to tell you?".
Now I got scared.
"Anyway, let's finish your last wish."

"No, please, untie me, I'll mpppffffhhhhh"
She snapped her fingers again and suddenly my mouth was stuffed with something silky ,soft. It tasted terrible.

"I could not understand the last part" she laughs "Maybe it's because you have some nylon socks in your mouth, they have the taste like they've been worn for a month, I hope you like it?" "mmmmpppffhh, pffffllssss"
"Don`t worry, these are magical socks and they never lose their taste... do you want to continue?". "Nnnnnpppfffhh".

She snapped again.

Now I also had a huge ball gag in my mouth. As if the socks were not enough already. The gag had a harness that wrapped around my head. It was incredibly tight and I could not get any sound out "Wow you look wonderful, I hope it's not too uncomfortable because you'll have to get used to it". "Nnnnghghh".

She snapped again

Suddenly, I felt a strong pain on my cock and balls, I looked down and they were tied tightly with a thin string, my balls were tied to single units and my entire cock was wrapped also. It hurt`s terribly.

"I know that hurts a bit but you'll have to get used to that as well ... I like it rock hard" she laughed aloud "Pffffff, nnnnnnnppffff" "Hmmm, still too loud, do you want to add two more socks?" "Npppffff, pffffff".

She snapped. My mouth became even fuller. I must look like a hamster with a huge ball in my mouth. It was terribly uncomfortable.

She snapped again...

My tied toes were now connected to my gag. This had the Effect that my head was pulled painfully backwards...
I could not bring out any sound, the gag was pushed even further into my mouth. Every muscle in my body hurt.

"You look great," she said "I hope I could fulfill your desire to your satisfaction."

"Nnnghhhh" I tried to move or at least scream but it was useless, every movement hurts and every movement of my tongue made one terrible Taste forth.

The straps of the gag cut into the corners of my mouth and I began to drool.
"Now that you love the taste and smell of my feet so much, you get a little bonus."
She snapped again.

Now her shoe was tied over my face. Because of the gag I had no choice but to breathe through my nose. It stank terribly.
"This is a shoe I've been wearing for the last few years, I hope you like it, and it will never lose its smell, so you can enjoy it for a long time". she giggled.

She snapped again.

My mouth was even fuller "two more socks... you're drooling too much".

"We're finished now, these are magical ropes, even if you reach the knots you can not open them, you don`t have to eat anything anymore and you don`t have to go to the toilet anymore, so it's no longer necessary to untie you. I'll tell your family and Friends that you've been traveling around the World.
I'm finally free and can live now a life of luxury thanks to your first wish. I have also a little sextoy now "She turned me over and grabbed my bound cock. It was very painful. She began to jerk off my cock which was very uncomfortable. She stopped after a while and turned me back on my stomach,

"Now enjoy your last wish, we will have a lot of fun together" She snapped again and it was dark. I think I am now locked in a closet.I had imagined my new Life differently ...
Last edited by fulleclipse 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

This certainly qualifies as different. The first Genie story I've read in a long time. Well done!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Great story.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I must admit I always love a good genie story well done
Deleted User 1255

Post by Deleted User 1255 »

Very nice story, I wish I had a genie like that. Or any genie really lol
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Absolutely fantastic! Love it hope to hear more like it from you soon.
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

Excellent, thank you!
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

Stories with magical elements are wonderful. I love yours!
superbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by superbound »

Very interesting story! Would love to see what happens next.
I get tied up for real and it's not fantasy for me.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Excellent, I wish this would happen to me, I wouldn't have to work again.
SNAFU
fulleclipse
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fulleclipse »

Part 2

So I lay here. I was tightly bound and gagged.
The taste in my mouth was horrible and I was forced to smell the foul shoe. The first days were very exhausting. Every muscle and my jaw hurt, but at some Point I got used to it.
I hoped that it was all a joke and I would be released but it did not happen. I tried to free myself for some time, but it was hopeless. The Ropes did not losen a bit.
So I lay here, sucked on the dirty socks and smelled on the shoe. I thought about my old life and how I got into this situation. Cassandra did not show up either. It had to be several weeks before I heard a noise.
The door opened and it was light. My eyes took some time to get used to the light and then I saw that I was really in a closet. "Hello my dear, how are you? Do you enjoy your wish?" I saw Cassandra and she was beautiful and she grinned.
"NNNgghhh, Mmmmmpffff" I tried to tell her that I could not stand it any longer and she should free me.

"Sssshhh" she raised her index finger and held it to her lips. She stroked my covered head and my cheeks. Then she turned me to the side and began to jerk my bound cock.
My balls were already blue after a long time in shackles and it hurt a lot but at the same time it was also very exciting.

"I have to admit that I almost forgot about you but your damn second wish keeps reminding me of you." She squeezed my cock very hard. "Nnnnnmmmpppf". "I always have to wear Pantyhose and can not even go to the beach". She squeezed harder. "Mmmmppffffff".
"But whatever, there are enough other things I can do with your money and I've had a lot of fun lately but I do not have to make your last wish easy" She released her strong grip on my cock and started to gently massage him.
"I'll have a lot of fun with you, my dear." She snapped her fingers. Suddenly my restraints were gone. Only my cock was still tied and the socks were still in my mouth.
"I'll give you a few minutes to relax and then you'll massage and worship my feet."

I moaned and it was a wonderful feeling to be able to move again. Everything was still numb but the feeling started to return slowly. I tried to remove the socks from my mouth and spit out but it was not possible. Some strength held her tight in my mouth.
I climbed out of the closet and it was hard to keep my feet up.

"Follow me, my dear," she said and went into the living room. She sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. She took off her shoes and held out her stockinged feet. "Kneel down and start," she said.
I thought for a moment and wanted to use the moment to escape. I ran to the door and wanted to open it but it was locked.

She only smiled. "Tstztz, you can`t escape your Wish, so give up and do as I told you." She snapped and suddenly the ropes on my Cock and Balls became tighter.
I groaned in the socks and dropped to my knees. " Did I express myself clearly?" she asked.
"mmmpppffff" I tried to answer with my stuffed mouth that she should loosen the ropes but she said "Come on or otherwise it will be very uncomfortable for you"
I crawled to her on all fours and started massaging her feet. They smelled horrible but after the long time with the shoe on my face and the socks in my mouth I was actually used to it. She watched a few shows and I massaged her feet, "That's wonderful," she said several times and enjoyed it.
After a while she said "Now take them in your mouth and suck on my toes. I have the pantyhose on for a very long time and you will certainly like it ". She giggled.
I looked at her in surprise and tried to tell her that my mouth was still stuffed with the nylon socks. So how should I suck on her toes? "Mmmpppfffhh". "What's wrong?" she asked.
"mmmppfff, mpfff," I replied, pointing a finger at my full mouth.
"Oh yes the socks, I forgot them". she said. She thought for a moment and then said "I hate to take them out, but it must be..". She snapped. Suddenly the socks were gone and I was able to move my tongue again after a long time. I moved my jaw back and forth and it was a wonderful feeling to have nothing stuffed in my mouth. The disgusting taste was still there.
"Suck," she said, holding her foot to my face. "Please Cassandra, let me go, it was a mistake mmmppfff" She snapped and again a disgusting sock was in my mouth.
"I think we'd better leave a sock in there because you're talking too much, but you still have enough room to suck my toes, so start…".
It was only a short moment of freedom but I did not want another mistake and began to suck on her toes. It tasted terrible and with the socks in the mouth it was also very exhausting.
She saw more Shows and enjoyed her feet to be worshiped. At some point she turned off the TV and looked at me.
I had her foot in my mouth.
She giggled. "You look ridiculous with my foot in your mouth." She wiggled her toes in my mouth. "Mmmpfffff".
"What was that? I could not understand it." she laughed
"Could it be that you have something in your mouth?" she asked, laughing loudly. I only groaned softly because I did not want to be further humilated.
I had no chance anyway and had to accept my fate.
She took her foot out of my mouth and looked at me. I knelt in front of her with tied Cock and a sock in the mouth. I could only wait and hope that it would be reasonably bearable.
"What are we going to do with you sweety?" she asked.
I grunted in the socks and pointed to my tied Cock.
The Ropes were very tight and I could hardly stand it. I hoped that she would loosen the ropes again.
"What, you want it tighter?" she asked.
"That must hurt," she said.
"Mmmmppfff, nnnngghh" I replied.
"As you wish," she said, snapping her fingers. The ropes tightened and I screamed in the sock.
"I hope it's tight enough for you," she said. I twisted in pain and tried to remove the Ropes but it was hopeless.
"Well, it was fun, but now you can enjoy your last wish again," she said, snapping.
I shouted "Auummmppffff".
My hands were suddenly tied behind my back in a reverse prayer position. It hurt terribly.
"Ohhh is it too tight?" she asked.
I mumbled and fidgeted like crazy.
"You'll get used to it," she said, snapping again. Now I was sitting there and my legs were tied up in a lotus position.
"mmmpffff" she snapped again.
Now there was a rope that connected my upper body with my feet. I could not straighten up anymore. "Nnnnnmmmpppffff".
It was terribly uncomfortable and tears ran out of my eyes.
" Ohhh my poor boy. That was your wish or was it?
" Nnnnoooppfff "she snapped again, Now I was completely wrapped in pantyhose again.
The tears were now absorbed by my stocking mask.
"You look wonderful my sweetheart, but what do we do with your mouth? You're way too loud." she said, considering something.
"Ahhh I know ..." she said, flicking.
Suddenly she had a bottle of super glue in her hand and came towards me. I shook my head and screamed into the nylon socks. "Calm down, you will love it". she said and laughed.
She grabbed my chin and said, "Hold still." She smeared the super glue on the pantyhose in the mouth area. She only stopped when the Pantyhose was soaked with glue. Now she took my lips and pressed them together. She blew a little bit and after a few seconds she let go. She took a step back and admired her work.
I could not open my lips anymore. They were glued together but she made sure that they were also glued to the pantyhose.
It felt terrible to be unable to open my lips.
“It looks great”. She said "mmmmmmm" was all I got out of it.
"Now we'll fill your mouth a bit more, I'm curious how many socks we'll get in." She snapped three times and my mouth filled with disgusting socks.
She felt my cheeks,
"There's more going in," she said and snapped again three times.
My mouth was filled to bursting.I must have looked ridiculous, my cheeks bulged outward, my lips glued together.
I have no more room in my mouth.
"That looks pretty good, my dear, you're doing very well," she said, feeling my cheeks again. "I think there fit in even more, but I'm afraid the glue will not stand," she said and thought a little bit
"Oh, I have an idea," she said and snapped again.
Suddenly my lips hurt like hell.
I don`t know what she did but it felt terrible.
"Wow that looks wonderful, wait, I'll show it to you ..." she said and got a small mirror.
She held it out to me and I was shocked.
My lips were sewn together. I looked like a pantyhose doll.
There was no sign of my lips, only the threads. I sobbed.
"This is a masterpiece," she said.
"Now we can add a few more socks and then you can enjoy it," she said, snapping twice more. My mouth became fuller.
I could not open my mouth. I must have looked like a hamster. The taste was terrible, of course. She grabbed my chin and raised my head.
She looked me in the eyes and grinned. "Enjoy your wish, I have so much more Ideas and endless time."
She kissed me on my sewn lips. She snapped again.
I was back in the closet.
"I hope it's comfortable for you? I'll let you enjoy the new position for some time and in the meantime I'll come up with something new for you." "mmmmmmmm," I replied.
"How could I forget that ..." she said and snapped again.
Now the disgusting shoe was tied back to my face.
"Mmmmmmmm". Have a nice time my sweetheart.
See you soon, "she said and closed the closet door.
Knowing I had no chance, I hoped to find a way out of the wish one day, but the odds were not good. Well, I had enough time to think about it ...
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This is an interesting story and I wish I was in that predicament to an extent.
fulleclipse
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fulleclipse »

Part 3

It was terrible to be tied up in this position, I hoped she would change the Position but unfortunately Cassandra had no mercy.
I slowly got used to the situation.
The pain disappeared after some time and I got used to the smell and the taste.
So that's what my life looked like, I thought.
Cassandra came sometimes to check on me.
She played a little bit with me and humiliated me. Then she left again.
She always said that she loves my Position and she does not want to change anything.
I had no sense of time anymore.

It had to be a year now.
Except for the short visits from Cassandra, I did not know anything from the outside world.
In the meantime, my parents became suspicious.
They did not believe that I was traveled away and began to investigate.
My parents hired a private investigator to find me.
Her name was Noreen. She was very good at her job. She had already found some missing persons.
She was 30 years old and beautiful. Black short hair and a great body.
Anyway. So she started snooping around and observe the house and Cassandra for a while.
Of course, there was no trace of me sitting tightly tied in a cupboard.

After weeks of Observation she had enough and wanted to search for traces in the house.
She waited until Cassandra drove away with one of her luxury cars. T
hen she got into the house and began to search.
She rifled through drawers and checked the computer, but no trace.
Then she came into the living room and immediately she noticed the beautiful Lamp on the table.
Noreen could not resist and picked the Lamp up.
She breathed on it and started rubbing it. She too made a joke of it and played like Aladdin.
When the light flickered and Cassandra suddenly stood before her, she was shocked to death.
"Damn, I was playing tennis, who called me?" said Cassandra.
Noreen was still terrified and could not speak.
Cassandra looked at Noreen and started to smile. "Who do we have here?? A new mistress? That's new to me."
" Who are you?" Noreen asked.
"I'm the Ghost from the Lamp you stupid nut what else? And you're my new mistress, that does not suit me at all but I can`t change it".
"But it does not exist," said Noreen.
"Just believe it's reality, so what can I do for you, my love?"
Noreen had to calm down first and then said:
"Well I would like to know what happened to your last master? Now I also know how he came to all the Richness."
Cassandra chuckled.
"Now to know that, you must have the same experience as he does," she said.
" How can I do that?".
"You just have to say I wish ...".
Noreen thought for a moment and then said "I wish".
Suddenly Cassandra started to laugh devilishly and then said,
"As you wish mistress". She snapped her fingers. Suddenly Noreen had a huge furry ball in her mouth. "Pfffsssstt, auuummmpppffff" was all she could say.
She immediately raised her hands and tried to remove the ball but it was stuck in her mouth and she had no chance.
Cassandra laughed loudly and watched for a while her attempts to remove the ball.
"Oh my gosh, I did not think that a tennis ball would fit in ,but it looks like you have a big mouth," Cassandra said, laughing.
"NNNNppppfff, mpppffff, pfffffff" Noreen tried to answer
"Sorry, I could not understand you, my love. After you interrupted me while playing tennis, I thought it was only fair to suck the rest of your life on a tennis ball."
Noreen got scared and looked questioningly at her"wwwfffssss? "
" Oh i forgot, you do not even know what my last master wished but you share it with him right away ".
"Mmmmppppfff". Noreen's mouth hurt like hell. It was very painful to have this unnaturally big ball in her mouth and she was drooling and spitting.
She tried again and again to get the thing out. "Follow me," Cassandra said.
Noreen looked at the front door and was about to run away ...
"Do not even think about it or you'll make things worse" said Cassandra and left.
Noreen sighed and followed her.
They went down to the basement.
They came to an old big cupboard. "Open it," said Cassandra.
Noreen opened the door and was shocked.
There I sat. A tightly tied pantyhose doll.
I was very surprised to see someone new and hoped to finally be taken out. "Mmmpppfff?" I looked at both questioningly.
Cassandra just laughed. I looked at Noreen and saw that her mouth was stuffed with a tennis ball.
She was already very wet around the mouth and drooling uncontrollably.I knew now that I would get no help.
Noreen looked questioningly at Cassandra "mmmpppfff?"
"This is my last master and it was his Wish to spend his life like this. You have wanted to share his experience and I am sure you will have a lot of fun with each other."
"Nnnooppppffff" Noreen yelled into her ball and shook her head.
"Well, should we start my love?" Cassandra said, Noreen started to run but Cassandra just flicked, Noreen stopped dead and she could not move anymore.
Cassandra went to her and smiled at her.
She flicked again. Noreen was suddenly wrapped in skin-colored tights from head to toe.
"Mpppffff" Cassandra stroked her body, her face, and over her extremely bulged cheeks.
"You look beautiful," Cassandra said
She flicked again. Now her body was wrapped in ropes. It looked like a work of art.
Her breasts were tied, a rope through her crotch joined everything together. It was very tight.
Cassandra looked at her and played a little bit with her. Her hands and feet were not tied yet but she still could not move.
I could do nothing, just watch.
She came to me and looked at me. "What are we going to do with you two now?" she asked.
She looked at us both and thought for a while. Meanwhile, we grunted in our gag.
She then stroked my face and then flicked, suddenly the glue and seams from my mouth were gone, my feet were free and I could stretch them out again, it was a relief and I moaned, only a couple of socks left in my mouth and my hands were still tied in position.She then turned to Noreen and flicked.Suddenly her hands were also tied in a reverse-preacher position, just a little tighter than mine, her elbows touching, I was not like that movable.
Cassandra flicked again and Noreen could move again. Cassandra pulled me out of the closet and led us into the entrance hall of the house.
All the way we groaned and screamed in our gag.
Noreen's Pantyhose over her head was already wet from the drooling. Cassandra led us to the center of the hall.
"This will be my masterpiece," she said and flicked.
I knelt on the floor now. my ankles were connected to my thighs. I could not get up anymore. "Mmmpppffff". It was very uncomfortable to kneel on the hard ground.
She led Noreen to me. She had to sit down on the floor.
Cassandra leaned down and whispered in my ear.
"Because you love nylon feet so much you will get them now." She flicked.
Suddenly I had Noreen's foot in my mouth. It was very far in, all toes and at least half of her foot.
The other foot was over my nose so I had to breathe through her foot. Her legs were tied up and everything was firmly attached to my head. She lay on her elbows.
I had to choke, I still had some socks in my mouth. "Mmpppffff".
"How do you like that my dear?" she asked "mmmpppfffff"
"You're welcome, you can enjoy it for a long time now".
"Now my love to you," Cassandra said to Noreen. Noreen drooled over her bound breasts.
"I love to see you like this so you can keep the tennis ball," she said and flicked. Noreen now had a head harness on but the tennis ball was still in her mouth. The head harness was tied to the ropes of her hands and she had to hold her head up.
Then Cassandra flicked again and ropes wrapped around our torso and pulled us together. That was a terribly uncomfortable position.
We made noises in our gag but it was useless. Her foot was pushed further into my mouth.
It was difficult to bear this bondage and gagging for even minutes, but we had no choice.
"Wow, you two look great," Cassandra said.
"But unfortunately I'm afraid that you both will be found and I get problems so i`m going to leave and start a new life." We both screamed as much as we could.
She laughed. "You can now enjoy your wishes and I will make sure no one disturbs you".
She flicked. Suddenly, everything around us became rock hard. We could not move anymore. Only our eyes.
"Oh my god you look so beautiful, wait, I'll show it to you"
She brought a mirror. What we saw scared us. We had become statues. I
n the position in which we were tied.
Noreen had the ball in her mouth and I sucked on her foot. It was terribly uncomfortable. It looked like the work of a crazy sculptor.
Of course we tried to scream with all our might but no sound came out. But we could hear everything.
"Well my dear, it was nice with both of you but everything has come to an end, I wish you a lot of fun and a nice life".
She flicked and suddenly she had a suitcase in her hand.
"I wish I could stay but I have to go away, that reminds me ... Noreen, you still have two wishes, don`t you want to use them anymore?" Cassandra asked, leaning over to the statue.
Noreen tried to stammer something but you did not hear anything.
"Well as you wish, have fun". She grabbed her suitcase and went out the door.

We had an extremely uncomfortable life ahead of us and nobody could help us. Maybe one day we would be lucky and someone finds us ...

The End???
jumanjipr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jumanjipr »

Please continue!! Love the socks and feet torture
fulleclipse
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fulleclipse »

Part 4

It was now a year since she left the house and left the statue behind.
Cassandra now lived in a large house in the mountains.
She had enough money and could do what she wanted.

Always bound to the Wish to wear tights every day. That annoyed her a lot.
But it always made her smile when she thought about the statue.
How did they feel right now? she wondered.

She enjoyed herself at parties of the rich and famous.
But she made sure that no one found the lamp.
She no longer wanted to serve anyone or be put back in the lamp.

She had also found some new friends.
Nobody knew her secret.

Another year passed.
Cassandra lived way beyond her means and so she slowly got problems with her money.

She has always wanted to use her powers without having to fulfill a wish.
But she couldn't use the lamp herself.

She thought for a long time about a solution to the problem.
Then she had an idea.

She had met a handsome young man some time ago.
His name was Jeff.
The only problem was he was married.
But she knew he feel attracted to her.

When they met again at a party, they got closer.
They started an affair.

But she couldn't have Sex with him because she couldn't take off her tights.
He got impatient and asked for an explanation.
She knew it was time to tell him her secret.

When they were alone one night he asked her again why she wasn't sleeping with him.

She told him everything about the lamp and the Wish why she always has to wear tights.
Of course, she didn't say anything about turning her last master into a statue.
Jeff was shocked and confused.
At first he laughed because he thought it was a joke.

But Cassandra was serious and showed him the lamp.

She looked into his eyes and said: "You are the only one who can help me and free me from the curse".

He looked at her fearfully and stuttered: "b b b but how?"
She smiled.

"First calm down, sweety, and then I'll explain the rules to you". she said

"OK so what I have to do now?” He asked.
"Now you have to rub the lamp and express the wish that frees me".
She handed him the lamp.

He started rubbing it.
The light began to flicker again and she felt herself regaining her Power.

"And now?" he asked.

Now you say "I wish that you can use your powers without being bound to the lamp or having to fulfill wishes".

"Ok baby" he said and repeated the words.

It made a loud bang and the lamp disappeared into his hand.

She got up and stretched a little.

"Omg that feels wonderful".

Jeff was still a little confused and asked her: "Was that all now? Are you free now?".
She smiled at him, walked over to him and gave him a long kiss.

Then she said: "Oh yes, honey, now I'm free".
She kissed him again.

Then she said: "Well, do we want to test it?" and grinned.

"How ?" he asked.

"You know that nobody is allowed to find out about my secret, I have to make sure that you don't divulge anything." He looked at her startled

"But what...".

He didn't get any further because she gave him another kiss.

"Well what do we do with your sweet lips?" she asked him and gently ran her index finger over his lips.

"Oh, I have an idea," she said happily.

"What?"
She snapped her fingers.
Suddenly he felt a change on his lips.
He couldn't open his mouth anymore.

"mmmphhhh".
He wanted to scream but couldn't.
He felt his mouth with his hands.
It felt like a zipper.
He was afraid.
Cassandra laughed out loud.

"You look funny," she said.
"Wait I'll show you".

She led him to a mirror.
"mmmmmmppphhhhhh"

He saw himself startled in the mirror.
He had guessed correctly.
It was a zipper.
He tried everything to open it.
She laughed devilishly again.
"Don't try it, only I can open it".

"mmmmmmm"
A tear rolled down his cheek.

"Awww my baby, you have to understand that, that's the only way I can be sure that you keep your mouth shut".
She giggled
"I am now the most powerful woman in the world, but not everyone has to know that right away".
"mmmmmmm". he tried to ask her to open his mouth.
"No, sweetheart, I like you the way you are". she said.

"Let's go on now," she said and pressed him against a wall.

"I will be eternally grateful to you that you set me free and therefore you will be my trophy".
He looked at her questioningly.

"mmmmmmm?"
She pressed him against the wall and gave him a long kiss on his zippered mouth.
He felt his clothes disappear and he suddenly stood there naked.
He couldn't fight back.

Then suddenly he felt the wall behind him soften.
He was frightened and tried to fight back.
But she pushed him further and further into the soft mass.
Suddenly everything got hard.
He couldn't move anymore.

"mmmmmmm"
He screamed desperately.

"You look great, honey," she said.
She got a mirror.
What he saw then made him cry.
He had become part of the wall.
Only his face was visible, part of his upper body and his cock.
"mmmmmmmm"
He tried to move but everything was hard.

"Now I can always look at you whenever I want and play with you" she took his cock in her hand.

"Mmmmmm".
He sighed.

She opened the zipper on his lips.
"Do you have anything else to say, honey?" she asked and began to take off her tights.
"
Cassandra, please ..." he pleaded.
"What did I do to you?" he asked.

"Nothing, now you can always be with me, didn't you want that?" she asked.
"Yes, but not like that," he said and tears ran down his cheeks again
When she took off her tights, she groaned in relief.
"omg that's a good feeling, I worn them for a long time".
She held the tights in front of his face.
He tried to turn his head away but of course he didn't move.

"Now be a good boy and open your mouth wide.
"Cassandra, please ..." he pleaded.
She stuffed the soft, silky mass into his mouth.
She had problems getting everything in.

He choked and tried to fight back.
"mmmppphhhh".

She then closed the zipper again.
"mppphhhh".
Tears ran down again.
She stroked his bulged cheeks and smiled.

"Now you can enjoy the taste of me sweetie".
It tasted disgusting and he struggled not to choke.
"Ok honey, try to get used to your new life." She gave him a kiss on the zipper.
She was about to leave the room when she turned to him again.
"Oh, and before I forget, don't worry about your wife, she'll be with you soon". She winked at him and walked out of the room.
"mmmmmmmm".
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Talk about being careful what you wish for :lol:

Great story so far. Interested to see what happens next!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic