Running ( M/m) Chapter 1

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
AlexLove99
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Running ( M/m) Chapter 1

Post by AlexLove99 »

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. I turn it off and stretch trying to completely wake up. I go to college so I try my best to be there on time. I go to the bathroom brush my teeth, take a bath, do my hair and find some clothes for the day. I grab my books and school laptop. My other laptop stays at the house at all times for reasons you will find out later. As I am on the way to my classes I review my two dance routines in my head. One being more mundane and broadway-ish while the other is more with a lack of better words sexy and explicit. You see in the day time I spend it doing what other students do. I go to class, socialize, be myself. At night I take on the persona by the name of Arabian Ace. And yes it is my stripper name.

Ever since I joined college and my parents passed away my money started to dwindle away. I was at the end of my rope and when the opportunity to get money easy well I took it. The man that offered the 'job' was just looking to add another dancer to the club and I was looking for a job. We had come up with a deal where he gets a dancer and I get money if I keep coming back and perform.

His name is Greg and he is okay of a person. He pretends to care but you know deep down he doesn't. But I don't really care about that because I don't intend to stay a stripper forever. I plan to leave an go back to my normal life.

~ Few Hours Later~

School is done and I go back to my house and get the outfit I picked out. I leave and lock my door and hide the key under the flower pot and leave.

I arrive early. I always do so I can practice a little before the club opens. I change my shoes to a pair that will be like the ones I will be performing in. I then stretch and go up to the pole I perform on. There is one move I need to master before I go and perform. It's where I am on the pole and I lift my lower half up on the pole while keeping my hands and head stationery without breaking my back and wrists.
Then I notice a fellow stripper and mentor come towards me.

"Hey, Jace. You're here early." I say.

"Well, I want to leave early. Highly doubt it though," he says.

"What makes you say that. What's happening," I ask.

"I overheard Greg on the phone talking to some guy and his friends coming over here tonight. And he is gonna get special treatment. My guess is the guy is bringing a lot of people here and you're looking at the man Greg is gonna make clean it all. Just watch." Jace complains. He does that a lot. But that's why I like him. He complains but he is the one to do things first.

"So just be careful and dance well so he pays a lot," Jace says.

"Well there's a new move I want to try but it's hard to do without breaking my back," I explain.

"Let's see it."

I do it. Or try to do it.

"Try to focus on your core and switch only one hand and keep the other the way it is so it will be easier with the transition. Also, propel yourself off instead of just lifting one leg at a time," he said.

"Got it. Thanks, Jace," I said.

It was getting to that time so I go and get into my outfit. It consisted of four-inch suede heeled boots, black socks that reach over the knee, gold jockstrap, a purple see-through shirt with shiny dark purple feathers on my shoulders. I wait by the curtain until I hear my name called by Greg. When I hear it I wait until the song starts. I chose Boy Toy by Marisa Maino so if you heard it you know and can imagine what I do.

As I was dancing I noticed one guy in the crowd completely focused on me and in awe as to what I was doing. He also stood up and clapped the hardest before everyone else did. I guess I have another fan.

On my way home I couldn't help the feeling of being followed but every time I look back behind me no one is there.
I get home and I notice a letter signed to my stripper name. I open it and it read:

Hello Arabian Ace. You do not know me but you will. I couldn't help but speak about your performance tonight and let me just say you are talented. And easy on the eyes as well. God, you're beautiful. You have a nice ass too. I can't wait to meet you in person and just take you back home with me. I'll tie you up in ways you thought never existed and have you worship me as I worshipped you for years. I will fap off with the thought of you squirming trying to get away from so until we meet in real life. Your Master, B.

WHAT THE HELL??!!!!!
Mummyboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummyboi »

Awesome start... can’t wait for your next part....hoping master also like to wrap his slave for transport and more... the stricter the better!,, bravo
AlexLove99
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AlexLove99 »

Don't worry. There will be lots of games that will be going on with Taylor and Master soon.
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Eeeeenteresting... 🤔😏
AlexLove99
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AlexLove99 »

EEEEeeeenteresting Good?
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

AlexLove99 wrote: 4 years ago EEEEeeeenteresting Good?
Definitely 😏
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic