Soccer Boy M/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Neofox88
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Soccer Boy M/M

Post by Neofox88 »

Kidnap a footballer. This story is invented free of me. I've been watching a football team for a long time. In the team plays a boy at the age of 18 years of training always very hard. It's a hot day and the boy is sweating a lot. He is wearing a football shirt, shorts ect. and finished Nike football boots. I always want to know how a teenager smells after the game. So I decided to abduct him. I bought a lot of PVC tape and lent me a van. When it was again a hot day and they had a workout I waited until the game was over. Alls the team went into the locker room and he was still the only one in the field, I grabbed him. I held my hand over his mouth and pulled him into the van. I threw him on the ground and began to tie him up. First his legs then his hands and then into a hogtied. A violent sweaty smell rose in my nose. I was horny. When he asked what I was doing with him I did not answer him. I took off one of my Vans skate shoes and socks and stuffed it into the worn socks in his mouth and wrapped a lot of tape around his sweaty head. Mmmmphhh was all he could say. I took off his shoes and smelled his nike and his feet. I've never had such a hot smell in my nose. A greasy sour cheese smell. He certainly has not washed his feet for a week. I licked his whole body and enjoyed the boy's delicious smell. Part 2 follows ...
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Moved to a more appropriate forum
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Neofox88
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Neofox88 »

I saw the helpless boy lying in front of me. I was always horny. He groaned into his sock nebula and I began to inspire his whole body. I started to smell his sweaty feet. Then his armpits and finally his balls. He had such a hot smell. Suddenly a hand grabbed me from behind. I got a shock. The person tore me down. I was immediately tied to the feet and handcuffs with the tape. When he turned me over, I saw his face. It was one of his teammates. It was Richard. 17 years young and also in full gear. I saw his drops of sweat sticking to his forehead. He watched me and followed me all the time he saw me dragging the boy off the field. He saw what I had done to his friend and saw a lot of tape lying around. "That's one of you," he said. He released the boy from his shackles. The boy thanked Richard and told him what I did. As they stood in front of me they decided to do the same to me. The boy I had kidnapped decided to give me one of his football socks as a gag. When he took his socks and the tape he stood in front of me. He told me he had not washed the socks for a month and always used the game and training. Richard just smiled and said, "They smell a lot, stuff them into his mouth and shut up, and I can not take the stink any longer." PART 3 follows
Andris
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Andris »

Great story, I hope to read more in the future!
Just a friendly switcher from north Austria.
Neofox88
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Neofox88 »

Part 3: There I was tied up. I started to complain. I complained that the fetters are too tight. The footballers just laughed and in response I got: Now you know how I felt. The boy came up to me and put the worn socks in my mouth. A strong taste spread into my mouth. I tasted salt and cheese. I moan in my gag. Then he took the tape and wrapped many layers around my head. I almost had to puke so disgusting sock his sock. I could not do anything about it. Now I regret what I did. Then they tied me up in a hogtie. After work, they stood in front of my face. Richard came up with the idea to use one of his football boots as a breathing mask. Again they laughed at each other. Richard took off his shoes. Another sour smell hit my nose. He sat down on my back and started to pull his shoe over his nose. He took the tape and wrapped the sweaty finished shoe on my face. It was so violent that I nearly vomited again. I was lying there now. They decided to leave me in the van for one night. They got out and closed the doors of the van. I have never had such a torturous night like this. With every breath, the smell rose to my nose. The next day they came back and freed me from my bony gag and my shackles. You asked me if I learned my lesson? I answered them: Oh yes. I will never do that again. It is enough for me. They said: If we do, we will be much more violent than now. They packed their gear in their pockets and disappeared without a trace. I removed the last restraints, started the van and returned the van. I was still in shock and got enough of footballers. The End
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic