Watching & Waiting (M&F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Watching & Waiting (M&F/F)

Post by radarlove67 »

It's quiet on the street across from the bar, there's a light rain coming down but not so bad that I have to turn the engine to use the windscreen wipers. I rub my hands on my black corduroy trousers, the soft material is comforting and warm to the touch. Another hand slides over, I jump slightly, my concentration had been on the windows of the bar. The familiar touch of my girlfriend's hand on mine is welcome, as our surveillance seems to drag on, though the reality is we have only been sat here for 10 minutes.

We had been in the bar ourselves earlier for a closer look, wondering whether our target was aware of our scrutiny. Was she warming under our gaze, was her pulse racing in anticipation, our conversations online and over the phone being replayed in her mind. Satisfied that we had chosen well, we had returned to the car, the anticipation was so acute it was almost as if it could be tasted.

We had made contact through an online forum, her desire to be kidnapped by a 'stranger' was something she had fantasised about for years and culminating in her reaching out across the web to us. She had fumbled with boyfriends in unsatisfactory bondage experiences, their inept gropes had not even come close to achieving what she desired. So we waited.

My phone buzzed, a text message.

FIVE MINUTES.

I showed my partner-in-crime, and she nodded. I took a deep breath and pulled out my gloves in preparation. I smiled in remembrance of my younger self's first exploration of leather gloves and discovering that ladies gloves were far better suited for this work. Their softer leather, thin linings and snug fit made them a wonderful tool for my craft. Drawing them on I felt my pulse increase and my senses heightened as the adrenaline started to move through my body. My girlfriend pulled her own leather gloves out from her handbag, and slowly put them on, a small smirk on her face as she knew the effect it had on me.

In readiness we quietly stepped out of the car, checking the street for other people and closed the doors behind us. Moving to the rear of the car, I opened the rear door and pulled my hood up. Her hood already up, my girlfriend leaned in and kissed me softly. As she pulled back, she pulled my scarf up over my face, obscuring the lower half and at a distance someone might assume she was showing affection by keeping me warm.

The bar's door opened and someone exited. Was it time?

We had checked the street for CCTV, no cameras were in the area, so we knew that provided no bystanders came by that we would have a clear run. Whoever had left the bar stood in the doorway hesitating. I knew that if this was our girl she could be having some doubts. She had agreed to meet us, but was she now having second thoughts?

I has done this a few times before as a single man, before meeting my girlfriend, but I had always felt that having a female along was reassuring from a safeguarding perspectuve. Bizzare I knew, considering what I was about to do, but there was also the added dimension for me that I got a massive kick from watching my lady friend in action. She was a wonderful woman who had understood immediately what I wanted to achieve when I had first suggested it. Now, as we stood waiting in nervous anticipation, we were about to 'kidnap' our ninth young woman.

I'd been interested in kidnap fantasies since puberty really, I couldn't remember a time when I hadn't. Yet, it had still been a shock when I was first contacted and discovered that young women wanted to indulge their fantasies with total strangers. Previously, I had only had tied girlfriends or I had been tied by them. That took time and understanding, unless you knew from the first date that they were in to bondage, it was a slow process. At least it had been in the pre-internet days I reflected. Things had improved with the arrival of the Net, but it still took diplomacy and time. Plus, there was a massive difference between someone indulging their '50 Shades of Grey' passion and standing on a cold British street on a Friday night waiting to kidnap someone.

My girlfriend signalled, she had spotted that the figure in the doorway was on the move. I could see the shadowy outline through the spots of light from the lamposts, it looked like our girl, but we needed to be sure. My girlfriend moved towards the approaching figure, her black trainers scuffing softly against the pavement and I heard a shattering noise as some piece of glass detritus was kicked in to the gutter.

I tightened my gloved hands, the silk lining was doing a good job of absorbing the sweat and I checked the kit I had left out in the rear of my Landrover. I could hear voices and hoped that it was my girlfriend going through her patter. The script varied, but the aim was always the same, to draw the target closer to the back door of the Landrover and towards me. It was time.

The young woman was wearing a black party dress, the hem stopping halfway down her tanned thighs. A pair of black leather knee boots provided some protection against the British weather, but that was it. She knew what was about to happen, but she was still concentrating on the words of my girlfriend. Her head leaned towards my lady, a lock of the girl's hair wafted in the breeze as I stepped up behind her. I grabbed her arms and pulled them hard behind her, a gasp of something was all the sound that the young woman made before it was cut off. My girlfriend's leather gloved left hand clamped tight over the girl's mouth, as I scooped a cable tie over her wrists. Pulling it tight with a satisfying zip, I grabbed another from the car. Meanwhile my girlfriend had jammed a sock in to our new playmate's mouth. So far the whole thing had taken a minute, no longer. No noise and no problems.

A second cable tie, went around her wrists as a precaution, I scooped our victim up and lifted her in to the Landrover's rear compartment. Duct tape was smoothed over the sock by my girlfriend who was whispering reassuring words to our young friend, as I secured her booted legs with more cable ties. Muffled whimpers were cut off as my girlfriend grabbed her chin and told her to shut up. A gloved hand over the tape was applied as I pulled the hood out of my pocket. Between the two of us, we got the Lycra hood over our victim's shaking head. Screams were definitely emanating from the gag, but no safeword click of her fingers was accompanying the sound so we ignored it.

Pushing her down inside, I was very pleased, the whole thing has taken only a couple of minutes. We had our victim, bound and gagged in our car and it was now time to take her home.

I pulled my scarf down and gave my lady a deep kiss, the wetness of our lips surprising given how nervous we always got. Hoods down, we both took a deep breath of the evening air and checked that our activity had gone unnoticed. I patted our new friend's buttocks and started to close the door until my girlfriend leaned in. With a cheeky grin she lifted the hem of our victim's dress and inspected the black silk knickers on show. A slow slide of her leather gloved hand across the silk drew a whimper from our cargo and a hardening of my manhood.

With a pat of my own bum my girlfriend scampered in to the car and left me to close the door. With a wry smile on my face I jumped in behind the wheel, and started the engine. It was time to head back and get acquainted with our house-guest. I hoped that she would enjoy her time with us, and who knows perhaps she'll come back again...
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

The drive home was quiet, our guest seemed to be subdued, so there had been no need to pull over and administer a severe talking to.

As I approached our cottage, the village seemed quiet and a light drizzle was causing our tyres to make a pleasing hum. I hit the button on the remote control, the garage door moved in response and I guided my beloved Landrover in to its berth. As the door hummed back to its rest position, my girlfriend and I jumped down and moved to the vehicle rear.

The garage door thumped shut and we waited. We knew from speaking to previous house guests that the sound of the door closing was audible, so we decided to let our young guest stew for a moment. Eventually I had to open the large Landrover door and swung it clear to reveal our young guest. The hem on the party dress had ridden up a little, exposing quite a bit of thigh and I could see our victim trying to tilt her head towards the noise of the car door.

Without speaking my girlfriend and I pulled out skimasks, our guest made some unidentifiable muffled noise and we drew the masks on obscuring our faces. Between us we pulled our young guest out of the vehicle, a pair of clippers removed the cable ties on her legs. and we gave her a moment to settle as she wobbled uncertainly between us. A firm hand on her shoulder guided our guest through the garage rear door to the kitchen of our cottage. Steering to the right we headed to the sunroom at the back, where the blinds were already down. A large wooden wardrobe along the side wall was our destination, but our guest had other ideas.

Without warning she made a jump to one side, quite what she aimed to achieve I had no idea, she was bound at the wrist, gagged and hooded. Quickly I grabbed her and pushed her on to a sofa, I yanked the Lycra hood off and my girlfriend clamped a gloved hand over the top of her tape gag. In quiet terms I explained that the village was in a remote moorland location, our neighbours were out for the weekend and no-one was going to come and rescue her. My girlfriend explained that no-one would hear her screams but the gag was staying on purely because we liked it that way and she would do better to concentrate on being a good girl.

I then asked if she wanted a time-out or to use her safeword. A firm shake of the head confirmed she was ok.

Grabbing her upright, we ignored her muffled protests, and untied her wrists. The black party dress was removed and so were her boots. Standing in her black silk bra and knickers she looked particularly vulnerable, but we didn't feel sorry for her, we loved this whole experience.

We shoved her in to the wardrobe and pushed her on to the floor; my girlfriend clamped her hand over our guest's mouth and I bound her legs and wrists with cable ties. Some soothing words were whispered in our victim's ears and then the Lycra hood was reapplied. That lead to a stream of muffled screams, which we ignored and we closed the wardrobe doors.

The watching and waiting was over, we had our latest guest...
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Nice. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Before we left the wardrobe and our new houseguest I checked my phone and the little app I had installed. Inside the wardrobe looking down on our bound and gagged victim was a surveillance camera. I checked that it was functioning ok and headed upstairs for some relaxation with my girlfriend.

Upstairs we removed our skimasks, gloves and other clothes; before heading to our wet room. I'd visited Denmark when I was in the military and took away a love of a nice big shower. After a nice slow wash and scrub, we both headed back to the bedroom, changed in to our pyjamas and tidied our clothes away. Keeping our masks and gloves handy, we lay on the bed and cuddled; it wasn't long before the pyjamas had come off and our kidnap inspired sex was something to savour.

As we lay in each other's arms afterwards, I could hear occasional noises through the phone app. The surveillance camera had a microphone and it appeared that our guest couldn't settle. Deciding that this couldn't go on all night, I threw my pyjamas back on, pulled my skimask on and my gloves. With a sigh my girlfriend did the same and lay back on the bed to await my return.

Navigating the stairs in the semi-darkness I was a little annoyed, we had discussed previously with our guest the requirements of her overnight stay. She was after all the one who had requested this and if she was going to cause problems I'd happily drop her at the nearest bus stop in her underwear.

Opening the doors of the wardrobe I pulled the young woman to her feet, I untied her legs and grabbed her by the arm. I could hear muffled words coming through her gag, but I didn't care to listen until I had got her upstairs. On re-entering the bedroom I pushed her down on the bed, my girlfriend took her by the shoulders and I started to remove the tape. The sock was pulled out of her mouth and a leather gloved hand was clamped tight over the young woman's lips by my lady. A slightly louder scream came through the glove and I lay down on the bed next to the two struggling women.

I looked our guest in the eye, my girlfriend lay behind her still handgagging her tightly. I brushed some loose hair from our frightened victim's eyes and asked her what the hell was going on. The screams stopped, I smiled and explained the house rules again. I asked if she had any questions, a shake of the head.

So why the heck was she wriggling about? Did we need to use more cable ties? Another shake of the head.

I leaned in and caressed our guests' boobs through her bra. Was she uncomfortable in her underwear? Did she want to be more comfortable? Another shake of the head and what might have been a gasp of pleasure from the caressing. A tighter grip of the hand over her mouth extracted another moan and my girlfriend's free hand joined in with the caressing.

I slid my gloved hands to our guest's thighs, more moans, and some movement.

We both stopped.

Another moan.

My girlfriend whispered that if she wanted this to continue then our guest would need to be quiet downstairs if she behaved overnight, then maybe her captors would consider a gift before she was set free.

A nod of understanding.

With a final squeeze of our young victim's boobs, she was gagged again and marched back to the wardrobe. I retied her legs before hooding her again and I tucked her in to a sleeping bag. Partly to heighten her sense of isolation and partly for comfort.

As I headed back up to bed, removing my mask and gloves as I went, I reflected that kidnapping women in their twenties had its attractions but they could also be a pain in the neck. Though her boobs had been delicious and my girlfriend clearly had enjoyed jamming the gag back in her mouth. Perhaps she wasn't asleep upstairs, if I was a lucky man.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great continuation. Will she get her gift?
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

I'm thinking she will. It would be rude not to give a guest something upon departure.

You'll have to wait and see!
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

I really hope you continue this story one day. It's wonderful!
GagHerRealGood

Post by GagHerRealGood »

Sexy story so far! i love how kinky our captors are with each other. Great fun!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic