Who's The Dom(mme)? (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

I really enjoyed this story, I never knew the chapters would come flying in so fast.
You're writing talent is amazing. I think I should learn from you. My writing isn't nearly as good. I should learn from you. :D
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

A very good tale, with sneakiness winning, lol!

Love it!
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Thank you from us both for the kind words, [mention]herdfaninrva[/mention], [mention]RopemanSteve[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]Roboticrobin20[/mention], and [mention]BindPam[/mention]!

Roboticrobin, I've learned something by posting hubby's stories over the last year (which will explain how all three chapters came out so fast, lol). In the past, I would post a chapter almost as soon as he made the final edits or changes. Then he would write the next one, and so forth.

Sometimes, though, weeks, even a couple months would go by before he was done. He's a busy man, and has to make time to write these stories. He doesn't want to just scribble something down for me to post, he wants it to be a story he would want to read. He takes his time with these stories.

For this story, I just waited until he had the whole thing finished before I shared it here. I broke it up in three parts anyway, for two reasons. First, it's long! Even what I posted as Chapter One was too long, I think. Second, I like cliffhangers. The earlier chapters may not quit be that, but I do love typing out, here on this board, To Be Continued...

And he's already about halfway (I think) done with his next story....
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I have to agree both of my contemporaries here Emma and of course yourself Don, great story well worked as always and certainly leaves me and the other readers wanting more. :)
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Loved this story! It was really original and flipped the dom/sub labels on their head. And the little shyamalamamian twist at the end showed there was more sub to this domme than she lets on, and created a nice circle in the plot. Great work!
Shanya
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shanya »

Great story! I enjoyed reading this! :D
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Another excellent story!! Domme discovering she’s a switch!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

I want to say "why are you hesitating to tie HER up, she's hot as!" lol but I'd probably be nervous too 😂 very good story, very interesting premise :)
Hello there!

Other Work
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic