Mistress and I (F/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
StaleZ101
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Mistress and I (F/f)

Post by StaleZ101 »

As my Mistress caressed her hands over my body, noticing what I wanted touched and what not, the pure pleasure of my reward for behaving. Until a hard smack to my left butt cheek brought me back into the real world as I was bent over, my hands tied to my ankles and my ponytail tied to a roof beam. Gagged with dirty panties belonging to my Mistress taped in my mouth I could only take what I was given. As awful as they tasted I had to please my Mistress as it is my duty, my obligation to keep my Mistress in a good mood. Mistress K was no ordinary Mistress, she was kind but firm. Not just firm but strict, she had me scared as though one slip up would be the end of my time privileged serving her.
I have been in my position for 6 hours now and with no sign of being freed, I sit and wait for my Mistress as I know she controls me, as for sitting which is actually standing bent over hanging my ass in the air. I can only look at the ground, my vision to the left is the rest of the bare basement and to the right reveals the cold rugged brick wall. Finally the tape to my gag is removed but ordered to keep the panties in my mouth, not wanting to displease my Mistress I keep them in there, after a few minutes she lets me spit them out. Asking me how they tasted I reply with “They tasted awful Mistress”.
As soon as I realized what I said it was too late as she whipped my ass. I kept my teeth clenched not to scream, my Mistress then yells at me not to disrespect her and orders me to open my mouth for her panties. I open my mouth as she tells me to get use to the taste I muffle “what about the tape Mistress”. She turns around and says “you shouldn’t need tape to keep what you love in your mouth” as she walked up the stairs telling me not to let the panties go. Leaving me there alone my back starting to ache and my mouth filled with disgusting panties…
Last edited by StaleZ101 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hi,
Please gender tag this.
Thanks
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

I hope there will be more of this story :)
Foryourpleasure113
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Foryourpleasure113 »

The position of her bondage is one of my favorite to imagine although painful to experience. I love the though of her being totally exposed but completely immobile.

I hope there are more portions to follow!
30 Male Seattle I wonder what you are thinking of doing?..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic