A series of bizarre disappearances M/F+

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A series of bizarre disappearances M/F+

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Hey all, figured id try my hand at writing again. Hopefully if people like it i should have a few more parts soon. :)
It had just gone midnight and Stacey was walking home through a park on the outskirts of her town. She was roughly 10 minutes away from home as the click-click of her black high heels disturbed the quiet of the night. Her pantyhosed legs were getting a little chilly from the night air as her short, figure hugging black skirt did little in providing that warmth. Her busty frame was contained inside a white long sleeved blouse with a black jacket over the top. She was a tall lady, roughly 6"1 and had striking dark black hair that blended in to the night.

She had been walking alone in the park but the last few minutes she had began to feel paranoid that someone was watching her. The snap of a twig had made her pause but the dead, quiet night gave nothing away.

"come on Stacey, not far to go stop being paranoid" she whispered to herself. That was when she felt it.

A short, sharp prick into her ass cheek without warning as she let out an "ow" and looked round. Protruding out of her skirt was a tranquilizer dart, similar to those used by vets on lions and tigers, as she started to feel drowsy very quickly. It wasnt long before she could barely stand up as she slowly collapsed in a heap on the cold concrete path.

A few hours later Stacey began to stir with the sun rise. That was when it struck her that she was somewhere she didnt recognise. She was on the left back seat of a car in the middle of a wooded area in the middle of nowhere. As she looked down she could see leather straps securing her ankles, knees and thighs. A black wide belt had been strapped tightly around her stomach, acting as a corset as her boobs had grown bigger. Her wrists and elbows had also been strapped behind her back whilst to finish off they had tightly strapped a medium size black ball gag between her teeth.

All she could do was look around helplessly as she began to struggle against her bonds. Where was she? And why had this happened to her?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The first Chapter sounds very promising, a nice Cliffhanger! Who is Stacys Captor? In whose car she is she? I hope you continue this story!
Shanya
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shanya »

Love how you started this story. Can't wait to see what is gonna happen to our poor damsel!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Thanks so much for the positive feedback, here is part 2 hope you enjoy it :)

Roughly half an hour after Stacey had woken up she had began to give uo on getting loose from her bonds. She was strapped too tightly and couldnt reach any of the fasteners. She also had no idea where she was even if she did get free.

Just as she settled into her seat wondering what was going to happen to her she was alarmed as she heard a sound coming from the front of the car. Suddenly all the heater vents had been switched to max but it wasnt getting hotter. Something was being pumped into the car as she screamed into her gagand tried to reach the door handle frantically. She couldnt.

The inside of the car began to look slightly smokey and slightly foggy to her as all the windows were shut. Just as she let out one last scream her head was feeling heavy and she slumped back into her seat unconscious.

A little while later and she soon began to stir. Her eyes were open but she couldnt see a thing. A leather blindfold had been tightly fastened over her eyes, preventing pretty much any light what so ever. She was still bound just the same and she could still feel her clothes on her so that was one positive. Her gag had been changed however. A panel gag had been strapped securely over her mouth as a large rubber penis filled her mouth.

She could feel a slight breeze brushing over her legs so she could sense the door to the car was open. She began to struggle and fight her bonds again just wanting to go home but that wasnt going to happen.

Suddenly she heard footsteps coming towards her. She felt them lean over her to unbuckle her seat belt before she was pulled out and onto her feet.

"mpph?"

A loud, hard smack of her ass sounded catching her off-guard as she let out a squeel.

"Hop" the male voice ordered as she was helped over to the trunk of the car. Her hops were slow due to her high heels but she did what was asked, knowing the spank showed it was best to do as she was told.

Once she was at the back of the car she was picked up and placed inside. She was lead on her side facing away from the door as the breeze brushed over her ass.

"Loosen one bond, I'll kill you. Shut up and enjoy the trip." the man said as he lifted her skirt showing off her toned thighs and lower ass before he slammed the door shut. The car soon started and drove off.

Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

This is a good story, look forward to more :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I liked the Change of Gags, the Panel Gag is one of my favourites. I also liked the Cliffhanger in this Chapter. The Closing of the Trunk was a good place for that.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Thanks for the positive feedback, it means a lot! Today i have a longer part so hopefully you enjoy it :) plenty of twists and turns to come!

A few miles away a woman called Angelica knocked on the door of her friend's house. After a few moments it opened and she was let inside.

Angelica was an attractive, curvy brunette in her late twenties. Her long brown hair was in a ponytail whilst she wore a black dress that cut off at her knees with a zip running through the middle of it. It covered her shoulders but left her neck and below bare, sjowing off the large amount of cleavage she was naturally blessed with, but in a professional sense. A pair of striped tights clad her legs whilst a pair of black high heels completed her look.

"Nice to see you Kate" she smiled wrapping her arms around her as they headed into the lounge. "Amy here yet?" she asked before smiling and giving her a hug once she saw she was present.

"so how are we all feeling?" Angelica asked as the trio sat on a sofa next to each other.

"nervous but excited. And you?"

"The same." she smiled. "I guess we await our visitor...no backing out now. Did you manage to sort Kendra out?"

Kate laughed. "Don't worry she is all ready. I've had her down there for a few days now. She's been looked after but she wont be going anywhere soon."

"Oh great" Angelica laughed. "Mind if i check on her?"

"Be my guest." Kate grinned. Kendra was Kate's older sister by 2 years who she had tied up and kept in the basement as her prisoner in preperation for today.

As Angelica unbolted the trap door and wandered down she could see Kendra behind some iron bars in what looked to be similar to a jail cell.

"Hello Kendra, how are you doing"

Kendra was quite a striking woman with long, thick auburn hair that curled slightly. She had a mildly pale complexion and a fairly toned figure. She was roughly 5"10 in height as she looked up at Angelica helpless.

She was wearing a black bra and panties with a matching garter belt attached to some stockings. On her feet were some red bottomed heels.

She had been put into a strict hogtie with white rope as she lay on a mat in the centre of her cell. She even had a crotch rope attached as Angelica took the keys and opened the cell door to see her close up. Kendra mpphed through her bright red ballgag that protruded between her lips.

"mpph mpph?" she grunted towards Angelica.

"No i cant untie you or remove your gag, just came down here to check on you. Kate has this all planned, she might not have told you yet but we are all going to have so much fun!" Angelica teased.

Kendra let out a long defeated groan. She didnt know what was going on. She had come home from work as usual 4 days ago when her predicament began. Whilst she had been out her sister had built a prison cell in the basement.

She didnt know that as she ate her evening meal that night like normal. Less than half an hour after the meal she had felt tired and tried to make it to the living room for a nap before she had collapsed unconscious. When she awoke she found herself hung in a strict strappado dressed in just her light blue silk panties and matching bra. She had remained gagged other than her eating, drinking or toilet time before being tied and gagged in various different ways, in various different outfits completely at Kate's mercy.

Whatever was happening couldn't be good for her as Kate had impersonated her in front of her, quitting her sister's job for her.

Angelica slowly ran her fingers repeatedly along Kendra's side in a sensual manner. Her stroking was interrupted by Kate's voice.

Kate was slightly younger than Angelica. She was of a thin but slightly muscular build and olive skin. Her long black hair was also up in a ponytail. She wore a black low-cut blouse and a skirt that ended at her mid-thighs. She wore a similar pair of tights to Angelica but had no shoes on.

"Still down here?" she smirked as she approached from behind. "Maybe if you love her so much you ought to join her."

Before Angelica could react her arms were pulled behind her back and wrapped tightly at the wrists and elbows with white duct tape.

"oh come on, cant this wait?" she asked as she felt tape being wound above and below her boobs.

"What? You were asking for it spending time with that slave." With that Angleica's ankles were pulled together and wrapped tightly with tape. Her thighs then followed suit before she picked something up from the floor.

"open wide" she smirked before she soon stuffed a large white sponge into Angelica's mouth. This was sealed in place with yet more white duct tape but in the form of several strips over her mouth.

"There we are, much better." Kate laughed as she removed Angelica's high heels.

"Now maybe this will teach you to leave the slave alone." she laughed helping Angelica to her feet. A firm spank sounded as Kate made Angelica jump.

"hop up those steps, lets have you in the living room. You can join Amy up there and look cute together." Kate laughed before Angelica humiliatingly had to hop her way across the basement, up the steps and into the living room with Kate's occasional assistance.

Angelica was beginning to get concerned. Was this still part of the plan? Or had the power gone to Kate's head?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Interessting turns and twists! Quite unexpected too, I must say :) I like that! And I'm curious about the connection with Stacy :) Go on!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Nice continuation, I am enjoying this story :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Thanks glad you are enjoying it! Stacey will return to the stoey in the future ;) here is the next part :)

"mpph mpph?"

"mppppph" Amy replied to Angelica's grunts as she was made to hop towards her before she was pushed down onto the sofa beside her.

Amy was the oldest of the three women having just turned 32. She was of a thin build and had her shoulder length brown hair swept back with the use of a blue spotty bandana. She was wearing a grey t-shirt with short sleeves and a pair of black leggings. When Angelica had first arrived she also had a pair of knee high boots on but things had changed.

Amy had been taped in a similar way to Angelica with virtually the same bonds. She had extra tape wrapped around her flat stomach and her lower arms.

"Well isnt it nice that we are all here together again?" Kate smirked as she sat opposite them to watch them struggle.

The pair were struggling and grunted in response not sure what was going on any more.

"You two are going to make great slaves. You see thats my surprise for this year. To keep you all to myself and there is nothing you can do about it." Kate laughed as the pair gasped and began to struggle harder.

The three women had an annual tradition wnich involved bondage and a surprise. For example in a previous year Angelica and Kate had been kidnapped and taken for a surprise theme park trip. The surprise was usually a trip somewhere but this was twisting it to a whole new level.

"You will eventually join Kendra in a similar state which will be fun...for me" she giggled before she picked up two items from the side of the sofa.

"That reminds me, time to make it official" she teased as she fastened a black leather collar around each of their necks. The collars had a large metal ring at the front.

"Now you two get settled, i'm going to get changed into my special outfit for you all." she laughed as she headed upstairs.

20 minutes later and she returned to her captives. She now wore a skin tight, black latex catsuit which showed off every curve she possessed as well as her thin, toned legs. It had a round neck finish, sealing her lower body inside of it as only her hands were free. On her feet were a pair of red bottomed high heels.

The pair took a look at Kate and moaned. They had no idea what was in store for them.

"Right lets start with you first Angelica" Kate smirked as she took some scissors and began to cut and remove her tape bonds apart from her gag.

"strip for me, come on everything off" she smirked as Angelica begrudgingly did as she was asked. She wasnt totally sure whether this was an act and a fake slavery Kate was putting on or if she was in trouble.

She stood up and unzipped her dress, letting it drop to the floor before she removed her black bra and panties followed by her pantyhose.

Once she was naked Kate walked slowly around her. In her hand was a crop as she fluttered it between her legs. "open them" she smirked as she enjoyed humiliating Angelica.

After a few more paces she took some rope from her pile and tightly cinched her hands behind her back. She then followed with her elbows before two ropes were wrapped above and below her large exposed boobs making them bulge. A tight crotch rope finished her upper body bonds before she was pushed back onto the sofa where her ankles and tnighs were also tied tightly.

"Good slave." Kate laughed. She sat on Angelica's lap, squeezing and groping her large mounds as Angelica could only grunt helplessly. Kate was soon grinding into her lap, adding to the tease and torment before getting off of her finally after nearly 5 minutes.

"Now i think its time for a new gag" Kate grinned as she peeled off the tape gag that was in place and helped the sponge out. Angelica was just about to say something when a finger was placed over her lip.

"ah ah...now open for me" she teased before she slotted a large red ball gag into place.

"mmpph" Angelica slightly protested. It was larger than she had thought.

"Now thats you sorted, lets store you in the basement with the other slave since you seemed so into her" Kate laughed as Angelica was helped onto her feet. She was then made to hop all the way back down to the basement making her large loose boobs jiggle and shake.

Kendra heard the pair coming as she grunted and moaned behind her gag, seeing what had happened to Angelica.

"shut up bitch. You wanted a friend, you have one." with that Angelica was pushed onto the floor and rolled onto her front before being put in a strict hogtie. Her big toes were also tied with string and connected to it, making her pretty much immobile.

"There both of you are all helpless, just as i want. I have a lot planned" she laughed before she headed back upstairs to sort Amy out leaving the pair helpless and concerned just what was in store for them.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Awesome! What may be in store for Stacy?
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Another good chapter, well done :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Thanks once again for your comments it means a lot :) There will be a Stacey update on this update ;) hope you enjoy!

Amy thrashed around in her bonds as Kate had left the room for a moment. She found herself in Kate's bedroom where she had been untaped and forced to strip before being tightly bound to a dining chair.

Her wrists, forearms and elbows had been tied tightly with white rope as well as a full breast harness, making her boobs bulge. A tight crotch rope followed next before her legs were crossed over and tied at the ankles, shins, lower knees, upper knees and thighs around the base of the seat. Her ankle bonds had been secured with another rope to a horizontal beam at the base of the chair whilst her wrists were secured through the back of the chair.

Due to her bonds her thrashing about was severely limited. Her speech was limited thanks to a large bit gag which forced her jaw apart. She too was concerned by Kate's intentions if they were genuine and just what it meant for them. Had they finally gone too far?

Every year they had celebrated this time of year with some kind of bondage style event but never anything like this. Amy was usually at least one of the subs in these games. She liked being the sub, the feel of being under control of someone, learning to serve them, did appeal to her.

She wasnt as opposed to Kate's plans as she was letting on, in fact part of her was quite excited. Her question though was to what extremes was she prepared to take their games?

A few moments later and Kate returned.

"You look so hot and helpless like that. I like it but i have a few additions to add. Its getting late so that will be your bed for the night. A nice view for me." she laughed as she placed some items on top of the chest of drawers behind her so that she couldnt see.

"Before i begin do you need the toilet or anything?"

Amy slowly shook her head.

"good" she smiled. "now onto your presents for the night. First of all you will have some ear cancelling headphones in your ears. You will also be blindfolded. I guess i dont need to tell you anything else as you wont hear me anyway" she smirked as she put the earbuds into place before she wrapped around Amy's eyes and ears with yellow vet wrap. Once this was in place. She loaded up the playlist she had created on the ipod linked to it.

Amy would be listening all night to various orgasmic moans, sex scenes and bondage scenes. Amy groaned when she heard it as the volume was set on the lower end of the mid range.

With two of Amy's senses occupied Kate used the next item on her crotch. A small bullet vibrator was slipped inside of her pussy before being set on a middle setting, more to edge her near orgasm but not quite achieving it. Amy's helpless moans and murmurs indicated it was working effectively.

Kate then poured olive oil over Amy's breasts as she rubbed the liquid in, letting some drop onto her lap. Some oil was also applied to her feet under the chair tosoften them up for the next day.

After the oil Kate had finally finished as she grinned to herself seeing her helpless captive. She gave her breasts a few gropes before she left her to it. She had a long night ahead of her.

After checking on the other captives she now owned she got ready for bed. The fun would begin again the next morning.

That same night Stacey had finally arrived at presumably her ultimate destination after a 2 hour drive as she sensed the car she was in the back of move onto a long, windy, bumpy track before stopping suddenly, slamming her into the back of the seats.

The sharp burst of air indicated the trunk was open. Before she even had chance to protest she felt a needle prick into her neck. Barely a few seconds after impact she began to feel weak. Her head was spinning at what felt like a million miles an hour. The dose had virtually knocked her out but it wasnt strong enough to completely send her unconscious just yet.

She felt her body picked up and placed over someone's shoulder before she was marched away from the car and indoors. By this point she was fluttering in and out of consciousness before Finally being knocked out.

When she awoke again she was glad she could finally see as she recollected her thoughts. She looked down at herself and was shocked at what she saw. She had been stripped from her clothes and now wore a body stocking made out of 2 pairs of pantyhose. Two holes had been cut so her large exposed boobs could be pulled through.

She had been taped heavily in a standing position. Her legs were taped from her ankles to her knees and from her upper knees to the top of her thighs. Tape had then been wound around her stomach up to her boobs and from above her boobs to her neck. Her arms had been heavily taped from her hands up to her elbows. A rope was also secured around her elbows with another connected to it and a metal ring at the top of the ceiling forcing her to stand in an awkward position, especially with her black high heels still on her feet.

A vibrator wand was strapped to her crotch but not on yet whilst her mouth had been stuffed with something soft. She soon figured out it was her own silk panties as she groaned at the thought. They had been sealed in place by a thick wrapping of white vet wrap over her mouth.

She was just beginning to investigate her predicament when she could hear a phonecall in the next room where a male voice was on the phone.

"I have her just as you asked in one of my outbuildings. What should i do with her? Anything in mind? Ok understood. Oh dont worry she wont be going anywhere." the man laughed before the phone call was ended.

Who was behind her disappearance? And what were their intentions behind it.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Yeah, who is behind Stacys Abduction? :) The Mystery of the Universe:) The Stacy Part was very good, but the whole update great altogether! A lot of Mystery! I like that!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Another good chapter, this is a great story :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Thanks once again for the comments, I'm sure you will find out in the next few parts ;) enjoy! :)

"Are you ready for this?" the man whispered.

"definitely." Hannah replied. "Make sure you tie me tight. We need to make it believable for Stacey in there. Don't hold back." she grinned.

"okay well if you are sure." the man replied to the busty latina. She was roughly 5"1 in height and in her mid thirties. She was wearing a bodystocking like Stacey made out of pantyhose with two holes for her large, natural round boobs. Her long black hair was very striking as it fell to her mid back.

The man took a roll of black duct tape and began wrapping around her hands and up her arms. Once he reached her shoulders he also wrapped around her torso leaving just her boobs free.

"nice and tight, i like it." she whispered. "Hopefully this will all be worth it."

"Oh it will be" he smiled as he took a white cloth out. "open wide"

Once her mouth was open she was cleave gagged tightly. The man then couldnt resist planting a kiss on her lips over her gag.

"ready to get this show on the road?" he smiled at her as she mpphed and nodded twice giggling. She then switched immediately into character as she began to struggle and protest at her predicament. The man smiled before grabbing her and pulling her into the room Stacey was being held in.

As they entered Hannah was struggling against her bonds but walked where she was being pulled to. A dining chair was the location as she was made to sit down so he could work on her lower body.

He began by taping over and around her feet up to the top of her thighs. Her lower waist was kept free from tape, the same as her boobs. He also had not taped over her knees while she was sat down.

His next act was to produce a thin rope, slightly thicker than string which he used to tie around each of her boobs individually. It wasnt tight enough to cut off circulation but it still made her boobs bulge a little. Hannah couldnt help but moan at the sensation, feeling her packages so restrained was a major turn on for her but she couldnt let it show.

She continued to glance across at Stscey, making eye contact to show she was concerned and frightened which Stacey seemed to be believing. When they had first entered the room Stacey had looked frightened herself and shocked that she wasnt alone.

Hannah's cleave gag had been undone but before she had chance to say anything her mouth was stuffed with a large yellow sponge. Clear duct tape was wrapped tightly around her mouth, sealing it in place as she moaned. She still kept making occssional eye contact with Stacey who could only watch all this happen before her.

Hannah's hair was then put in a ponytail before a pantyhose hood was pulled over her head. It didnt cover her face and had a hole for her ponytail which was pulled through it. The man then proceeded to use black duct tape to wrap around her mouth and head thoroughly, leaving only a square window for her eyes and nose as well as her ponytail hair free.

With this in place she was now made to stand and walk over to a pole opposite Stacey. A tight crotch rope was tied in place before it connected to a rope on the pole, keeping her connected to it. She could still wriggle snd struggle but she wasnt going anywhere.

He finished by taping over her knees with black tape before adding an identical wand to Stacey's attsched to her crotch.

The pair could only look at each other with frightened looks as the msn stood between them. "You two better get used to each other as if I dont get my money you two will be my personal slaves for the rest of your lives. Failing that i could always sell you both as a joint package for a lot of money. Im sure people would pay a lot for two beauties like you" he laughed. With that he turned both wands on full power and watched as the pair moaned and groaned under the teasing their pussy's were now feeling. He laughed before sitting down in a chair with a beer just to watch their helpless state unfold.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The Plot thickens :) What is Hsnnah up to? Intriguing:) Very good!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Another good part of the story, but what is going on, who are the real bad guys ? Or is it all just a big prank ?
ichundso
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ichundso »

Enjoying this story a lot! Even though it seems she's more of a minor character, my favorite predicament so far is that of Kendra, who's been dealing with this stuff for days now even though she doesn't even have anything to do with her sister's games! So much fun to read about.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Looking forward to the next part!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Hey all, sorry i havent forgotten about this story but i havent been able to log in for the last 2-3 weeks, back for now though will hopefully be able to continue it soon :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That happens to all of us. Take your time and get it right 😊😊
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Hey all, here is the next part, many thanks for your patience and hope you like it! :)

The following morning mother and daughter Jeanette and Lucy woke up as normal before the latter went to work as a legal secretary in a large business in the city. Jeanette said her goodbyes in her dressing gown before she shut the door ready to enjoy the day to herself.

Jeanette was 20 years old and didnt have a job yet. She helped out from time to time on the front desk of the fompany her mom worked for when they were short but apart from that she was used to spending a lot of time at home.

She had a pale complexion and long dark brown hair. She was quite a striking girl with a naturally thin figure, average perky boobs and an average ass. She was rougbly 5"2 in height.

She showered, had breakfast and brushed her teeth before slipping into her outfit for the day. A grey knee length, cotton figure hugging dress and a matching pair of knee high suede boots was her choice for the day as she admired herself in the mirror.

She was just settling down to watch the tv with a hot drink when a knock at the door interrupted her. She let out a groan and rolled her eyes before she got up to answer it.

"Hey" she smiled when she saw who it was.

"Hey, sorry to interrupt you. I was in the area and happened to get a cancellation. As you are a regular of mine, i just wondered whether you wanted my services today?" the man smiled.

"Oh I wasnt planning on doing much today but actually that could be nice. I'm not sure whether i can afford it though."

"Well the people who cancelled have lost their fee. Im sure as tou are a regular you can be allowed this one on the house." he grinned. He had a large back pack on his back with his supplies.

"Oh go on then, i could use some loosening up" she smiled as she lett he man into the house and shut the door behind him.

"so where to today?"

"The living room please, my gossip show is on." she laughed.

Once they entered the living room the man sat down and passed her a form. "you probably dont need to read it as youve signed it so much over the last few months."

"true" she laughed as she put two squiggles on the form which was just confirming she had consented to be tied and gagged by this captor as well as to be used however he wishes in the time period that the session runs.

"Excellent." he smiled taking the form from her when he was done. "shall we?"

"yes please" she smiled as she turned her back to him.

He quickly forced her face down into the sofa as he wrapped rope tightly around her wrists behind her. Her elbows soon followed suit as she let him work. He liked to tie her roughly early on and she liked how he asserted himself over her.

Her ankles were secured together next before she was allowed to stand up. Her dress was pulled up slightly before her thighs were scured together neatly.

The man himself was only slightly older than Jeanette at 23. He wore a black trscksuit and a pair of black sports trainers.

"Much better" he smiled as he examined her. He then spanked her ass as he made her hop out to the kitchen with him.

"Do you have any honey?"

"uh yes, top shelf, yellow jar."

"good" he grinned as he grabbed it before making her hop back to the living room.

He sat her down on the sofa next to him before he began spoon feeding it to her. After a good third of the jar he suddenly stopped. "Theres a reason why ive just done that to you which you will soon find out." he winked as he readied a large red ballgag. "open wide please." he grinned before he placed it in her mouth and strapped it tightly in place.

He then positioned her over his lap with her head hanging over the end of the sofa as she soon began to drool a lot uncontrollably. "You see why now? Now you get to drool an extra large amount all over your mom's carpet." he laughed as she moaned behind her gag. He would spend the next hour and a half watching tv, groping and stroking her ass whilst she would drool uncontrollably.

After that hour and a half the man peered over the arm of the sofa and smirked as a large pool of drool dampened a sizeable area of the carpet.

"Are you ready to use your mouth for something a little different now?" the man smirked as he moved her down onto her knees on the floor in front of him. Her ballgag was quickly unfastened before he used a towel to his side to wipe her chin and face.

Jeanette knew what to do as she used her head to climb up into his lap and watched as he unfastened his zipper. Like a practiced professional she took his manhood in her mouth and began to thrust up and down. It didnt take long until he had blown a load in her mouth as she swallowed it.

"very good as always." he grinned as he pulled her hair back behind her head. "How would you like a new toy and to advance to the next level?"

"I'm listening."

"good." he grinned as he pulled something from his bag and leaned forward to secure it around her neck. It felt cold to her touch as he secured it tightly in place. It was secure but not affecting her breathing. As she looked down she noticed it was a steel collar with an in-built padlock.

"Now you can always be mine" he grinned. "Do you like it?"

"Arent people going to notice it? Its a bit bol..." Jeanette's speech was interrupted as he placed a finger over her mouth. "shhh i thought you would be grateful. You see now i can enforce my orders on you without even tying you up. You truly live to serve me my favourite slut." he laughed as he pressed a button on a remote, giving her an electric shock. After 3 bursts she moaned to stop. The shocks were more uncomfortable than dangerous, helping to assert the man's authority over her even more.

"stop please is this necessary? Come on i do as you ask"

"ow ow" 2 more bursts later and Jeanette was quiet.

"Now you have this if i ask you to do something for me, you will learn to do it without question. Now say thank you master."

"Thank you. Master." she said quietly, left with little choice.

"Good your learning." he grinned. "now onto your feet." he ordered as he helped her before he leaned her over the front of the sofa.

"What now master?" Jenaette asked as she felt her skirt lifted up and her panties pulled down.

"Well you know what pleases me. Im going to fuck you shortly but first your gag will need sorting." he grinned.

"is it anal like last time?"

"afraid so" he chuckled as he balled up a large sponge. He then stuffed it into her mouth and wrapped white microfoam tape around her mouth tightly, sealing it in place. Once she was gagged effectively he unzipped his trousers and fucked her in her own living room as she moaned frombehind the gag before letting out a longer one when she climaxed shortly after him blowing a load up there.

Once he finished he zipped up and left her there for a moment as he glanced at the time.

"What time does your mom get back today?"

"whats the time?" Jeanette said panting.

"Nearly 2oclock.

"An hour. She finishes early on mondays."

"I see." the man said as he sat on the chair opposite Jeanette and watched her ass jiggle. He began to think.

"Has she ever been tied up? Have you ever tied her up?"

"She's boring like that. I only managed it once. She wouldnt stop talking through a tv programme so i took the initiave and cinched her wrists behind her whilst handgagginh her for the duration. She idnt really say anything after. She also tied me once."

"oh thats interesting. Why did she tie you?"

"She had a date and i refused to leave the sofa so she locked me in the basement after gagging me with a sponge and tape whilst also taping me tightly to a pole."

"that sounds eventful. So she has only done one of each?"

"yeah only tied once and been tied once."

"How would you like to help me tie her up to eventually join you?"

"hmm yeah that could be a fun idea. She ahsnt had sny man action in a while and she has been stressed with work. It might do her good to let someone else take control for once." she replied, the tone of her voice indicated she was for the idea.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

After untying Jeanette and letting her change the man hid in the understairs cupboard and waited for Jeanette's mom Sarah to return. They had gone through a plan and whilst Jeanette wasnt bound like he usually wanted, he trusted her enough to tempt her mother into bondage on her own.

Jeanette was now wearing a black blouse with a black and white chequered, short skirt. She wore tan pantyhose with some red bottomed, black high heels.

All of a sudden the door opened and Lucy entered.

I could see her through a crack in the door as she put her bag down. She was a little taller than Jeanette with an olive complexion. She was in her mid 40s but she could easily pass for her thirties. She had a toned body and strong thighs. A blue blouse and short black skirt, complete with tan pantyhose and a pair of black high heels completed her work outfit for the day. She also had long curly brown hair which became a lighter shade the further away from her roots it was.

"Hey how was your day?"

"Not too bad and yours?" Lucy smiled as she gave Jeanette a hug.

"yeah not too bad, a bit boring." Jeanette replied as she watched her mom remove her high heels. "I've actually been thinking a lot today and i kind of want to play a game with you, you know like we used to do."

"A game? Arent you a bit old for that now?"

"Well i was actually going to plan it as part of a surprise for you, as you've been working hard lately. You deserve to sit down and take the weight off your feet."

"hmm i see. What do you want?" Lucy asked trying to see through the sudden nice behaviour.

"oh nothing, cant i just give you a night off for a change. I want to cook for you tonight."

"hmm. Well i am quite tired wfter today so that would be a lovely change...oh what the hell." Lucy smiled as she stood up. "what does this game or surprise involve?"

"I want to tie you up. Its the only way you wont check your emails and i did it once when we were younger."

"Tie me up? Really? Thats a strange game."

"Look please i really want to. I will do anything. Name your price." Jeanette pleaded.

"hmm ok i will let you tie me up for the evening if you do the following. Firstly i want you to cook me dinner every night for the next week, wash my car...in your skimpiest bikini, spend the next week at home in your underwear, regardless if someone comes to the door or not. I also want to tie you up at a future date. Thats my price." Lucy smirked as she thought that was a deal thst would never be accepted by Jeanette."

"wow thats a bit of a tough deal isnt it? I guess if thats what it takes then fine. You have a deal."

"Oh...you accept?"

"yeah thats fine. Right shall we get started?"

"Well okay i guess." Lucy replied reluctantly. Her deal hadnt worked to put Jeanette off the idea.

"Right first thing i need you to do is to strip down to your underwear for me. I dont want to rip your blouse or that skirt."

"Really? Ok" she groaned as she began to undress in the hallway of her own house. Her blouse was unbuttoned first before her skirt joined it neatly folded on the floor. This revealed her underwear to be a matching dark pink silk set.Her bra kept her fairly large boobs pushed up and together whilst her panties had a frilly top and turned more into a thong at the back end. At the sides of the main part of both her bra and panties were 3 strings which exposed yet more flesh if you saw her like this. After she had peeled down and removed her pantyhose she stood straight and looked at Jeanette. "There...happy"

"yep i think so. Now hold your wrists behind you ive set it up so you will be in your bedroom." she grinned as she picked up a bag of leather straps. Lucy's wrists were soon strapped tightly behind her back.

"Right lets get you all set up as a prisoner in your own bedroom" Jeanette laughed as she took Lucy upstairs in front of her. When they reached the bedroom there was a chair from the dining room placed in front of her bed.

"Im guessing that must be the chair, how long have you been planning this?"

"this afternoon mainly." Jeanette grinned as she helped Lucy to sit down. She then prepared the straps and set to work.

She used the first one around her elbows before she added one above her breasts and two more around her waist through the gaps in the back of the chair and around her arms, pinning her upper body to the chair.

The final two straps were secured tightly around her legs. One at her muscular thighs, making them squeeze together whilst the second secured her ankles together.

"There now how is that for you?"

"Tight, does it have to be this tight?"

"of course. But now we need to add the last part." Jeanette smirked as she reached into her mom's drawers and retrieved two pairs of her panties.

"open wide"

"oh come ommmmpph" Lucy groaned as they were both stuffed in her mouth individually. They were sealed in place by the tight wrapping of white microfoam tape around her mouth.

"There we are. Not so bad now is it?" Jeanette laughed as she gave a light tickle to Lucy's sides.

"Well i better leave you to it and cook dinner. There could well be more surprises in store." Jeanette smirked before she shut the door behind her, leaving Lucy alone.

The man soon met her at the bottom of the stairs.

"The plan worked, she is tied and gagged in her bedroom just as you wanted. Now what did you want to do now?"

"I actually have an idea about that. Strip." The man ordered as Jeanette looked at him puzzled.

"strip? Why? I thought we were both going to dom her?"

"no, change of plans im afraid. Now hurry." the man replied as he waited for her to start. Jeanette soon did as she was asked removing her skirt and blouse, followed by her pantyhose bra and panties leaving them in a pile on the floor.

"good slave. Now hands behind" the man ordered before he cuffed her wrists tightly behind her back. Once they were in place a black leather collar was fastened around her neck. She was then gagged with a bright purple ballgag as she looked a little confused at just what he had in mind.

After groping her breasts a few times from behind he slowly let his hands wander south before inserting a vibrator bullet into her pussy.

"There we are, back under my control again. Thank you for surrendering your mom so easily to me. I think its proof my gradual training over the past few months has all been worth it. You are angry with me but you know you need to serve me. I am your master now." The man laughed as he gave her ass a spank.

"You see its your mom i really wanted and i knew the best way would be to go through you." he grinned. "Anyway through here please, i have two more people to cspture and then we may have to make a decision about who gets to stay and who will be sold" the man laughed again as he took the protesting Jeanette into the living room where a metal dog cage had been set up.  

The man opened the door and gestured her inside as he uncuffed her wrists. Reluctantly Jeanette did as she was told, knowing it was always best to do what he told her to do. Once she had clambered in he cuffed her wrists to each of the sides and her ankles to the back sides of the cage. He then shut the door and attached 2 padlocks to the door. It was a tight fit as she stood on all fours with a fur blanket underneath her.

"Enjoy your cage. You will be staying in there for the forseeable until i feel you are ready." the man smirked as he turned the vibrator on a moderate setting and left her to helplessly endure its sensations.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Hi, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention],

I liked the story so far, absolutely! I would like to ask you a question, if I may :)

Is this story like a series of separate Vignettes, losely connected which each other, or are they more closely connected?

Good work!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic