Skater kidnapped M/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Neofox88
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Skater kidnapped M/M

Post by Neofox88 »

This story was invented by me and never happened. This story is about a young skater boy who is 18 years old. It was summer and glowing hot every day. I had a white van and passed a skate park every day because I had to go to work. I always saw hot skater guys skate. Everyone was aged 15-20. So hot sweaty teen. I stopped for a moment and watched them drive their boards through the park and do their tricks. A boy did it to me. See image. His name was Lukas and he was 18 years old. He looked so good. He wore only his pants and worn finished Vans skate shoes. I saw his boxer shorts hanging out. I was always so horny when I watched him every day. I've been thinking for a long time about kidnapping him. I decided to kidnap him one day. I grabbed a lot of PVC tape and black wrap. I waited every day until I had the opportunity to skate alone. I watched him drive through the park on a hot day. He was sweating heavily. He had to have such a hot teen smell. Now or never I thought so. I jumped out of the car and grabbed him. I held my hand over his mouth and dragged him to the car. He groaned in my handgag. Mmmphhh. I was already excited when I felt his saliva in my hand. I pulled him in the back and put him on the floor. Immediately I grabbed the tape and tied his legs and then his hands. He felt so wet. It got a sweaty smell in my nose. He screamed, "What are you planning to do with me? Let me go!" , I told him I just want to have fun with him. He shouted again: "You perverse sow" !!. I decided to gag him. I took off one of my shoes and a tennis sock. I smelt it and realized that they stink extremely because I had not changed them for a week. I stopped her teen in his mouth. He had to choke when he tasted the sweat. He moaned and almost had to vomit but he got used to his fate. I took the tape and wrapped several layers around his head. Mmmmpfff! was all I could hear. Part 2 will follow shortly.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Neofox88
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Neofox88 »

Part 2: The youthful skater groaned in the sock nebula. I stood and admired my sacrifice. I saw him sweating. That made me even hornier. The skate teenager's smell is getting sharper and stronger. The skater struggled against his shackles. I leaned over to him and began to lick his face and smell his armpits. An extreme sweaty smell came into my nose. I enjoyed it. But I wanted him to sweat even more. I grabbed him, set up the boy and took the black wrap and wrapped the skater. I pulled the film very hard so he suffers and sweats. Then I took off one of his skate shoes and began to sniff the sour sweaty cheese odor. I was so horny that I almost came. But I saved the load for later. I took off his socks and began to lick his toes. He groaned in his sock mist and choked. Mphhhhh. !!!!! I tasted a salty, cheesy taste in my mouth. Then I remember a gray rubber gas mask that I had hidden in the van. I got her and pulled the mask over his sweaty face. He struggled hard. but could do nothing but moan. Then I took his Vans skate shoe and fastened the shoe on the mask. He almost vomited when he smelled his shoes. I enjoyed the smell of his shoes but he did not like that. Part 3 follows
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Nice start, sounds like the skater is in for a real rough time
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Mummyboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummyboi »

Excellent story soo far...keep it up dude.
Neofox88
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Neofox88 »

Part 3: Now follows the story of the young skater I kidnapped. I stood over my victim and watched him squirm. He smelled his heavily worn shoe. I also decided to take a breath from the shoe he still had on his foot. It was such a strong smell of sweat and vinegar. I was so horny. Then I pulled the gas mask off his face and noticed how much he was sweating. The sweat ran out from under the mask. I noticed the tape peeling off his face and the socks sticking out. Then I took the tape and wrapped more tape around his awesome face. He fought back when he noticed that I was tightening gags again. I pulled the mask over my head and stuck his skate shoe in the opening. It smelled so hot of young teenage cheese feet. Then I licked the salt out between my toes. There was a salty taste of cheese in my mouth. It was time to give my victim a drink. I remove the gag and give it a sip of water. He immediately started to complain. I decided to gag him again. I took one of my soccer socks and stuffed it into his mouth. Then I took the tape and wrapped several layers around the skater head. Part 4 follows ...
Mummyboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummyboi »

Good start keep it up
Neofox88
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Neofox88 »

Part 4: The skater groaned heavily in his gag. I gave him another chance and asked him if he would finally shut up when I took my socks off? He nodded and I unwrapped the tape from his face. His cheeks turned red and sweaty from the tape. He immediately spat out the sock. He choked hard and told me he had never had such a nasty taste in his mouth. I just laughed. I took the water bottle and gave him something to drink. He was starting to complain again. I immediately put my hand on my mouth and prevented more shouting. I felt his saliva flow into my hand. I took the wet sock again and stuffed it back into his mouth and wrapped several layers of tape around his head. "Now it's your own fault," I said, just smiling. There were several drops of sweat on his forehead immediately. I started to smell under his armpits again. It smelled so badly of sweat. I was so horny that my cock was like a one. I started massaging my member. When I came I splashed my juice over his face. He tore at his bonds, but cannot escape. Part 4 follows
Neofox88
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Neofox88 »

Part 4: I watched the young skater squirm and I took a rag to wipe my sperm off his face. Finally I decided to put him in a skater park. I had to do it that he meant everything was just a dream. So I took chloroform and anesthetized the boy. When he was stunned, I removed the bonds and the gag. I drove to the skate park at midnight and placed it next to the steep ramp. It should look like he was just dreaming and he had an accident. The next day I watched his friends approach him and ask him what happened? He was very confused and said only that he had fallen and had no memory. I had a great experience with this skater boy and will now leave him alone. I will now look out for other athletes.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic