An Experiment for the Better (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Jonestown
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

An Experiment for the Better (M/M)

Post by Jonestown »

Myself and Tim had quite a vanilla relationship, as things went.

Not that there’s a problem with being vanilla, me and him were very happy, but I started to feel like we should… spice things up a bit in the bedroom.

So I recommended, out of the blue (and after a couple of glasses of wine) one night that we start experimenting a bit in the bedroom, namely with bondage. He was onboard straight away, though whether that was him or the wine talking I couldn’t tell you.

Regardless, his enthusiasm admittedly caught me off guard, but I was happy. I already had a… reasonable collection of ropes and other gear for personal use whenever he was away, so when he said that he wanted to try it tonight, there was nothing in our way.

“Will you tie me up?” Tim asked me as we entered the bedroom.

“Sure thing, so long as you tie me up next time.”

Tim laughed a little bit and said “what makes you think there’ll be a second time? I might not like it.”

I pulled my box from under the bed and said “you will.” Unlocking it with a key I always carried with me, I told him to strip off as I got what I wanted to use. We were starting off simple, just ropes and a blindfold. I was worried I’d spook him if I immediately pulled out the cuffs and the ball gag, and I’m a massive rope bunny so I was hoping that my decision now would influence his decisions when it came to tying me up.

I pulled out two lengths at first, and told him to sit on the bed with his back to the headboard. I say headboard, it was more a winding complex of bars, I’m sure you know what I mean. Fortunate too, I intended to use this to my advantage. I first tied one of his wrists to one of the bars, this stretched out his arm to the end of the bed – he was sitting in the middle – and used the remainder of the rope to tie his upper arm to another bar. I then did the same to his other arm.

I told him to struggle, which he did, albeit not to great effect.

Happy that his arms were secured, I moved onto his chest with another length of rope, securing them to a vertical bar that run up the headboard. It seems like these beds were made for bondage sometimes. I asked him to struggle again, he couldn’t do it very well. I asked if he was comfortable, and he said he was.

I applied the blindfold and then went to work on his ankles. Nothing too fancy, a figure of eight tie to keep them together. I then used one more length to tie his feet to the bottom of the bed quite tightly. I did one more struggle test but he wasn’t going anywhere, he could hardly move. Perfect.

He was already… standing to attention, you might say.

I started simple, with the odd bit of tickling. First on the bottom of his feet, which he tried to pull away, to no avail. Then I tickled the sides of his chest, which he also couldn’t move despite intense pulling. This also served as a way for me to check he was tied well enough, and wasn’t just tricking me when I asked.

Now perfectly happy he wasn’t going to break free at the last minute, I turned to making his good time, a great one. I climbed on top of him, kissing first his neck and the starting to move down.
Onto his collarbone, then down his muscular chest, making sure to pay his nipples extra attention, before going down further. Down his abdomen, and onto his manhood.

It was pretty stiff at this point, and I was one to oblige to apparent needs – Tim, despite not being gagged, had not said a word during the entire ordeal.

I started off by teasing him, using my tongue on it, and he tried to push his midsection forwards so that he could force it into my mouth, but once more, to no avail. Deciding against the oral for now, I started to rub my hands up and down his cock slowly, gradually picking up the speed. When I felt as if he was going to cum, I stopped. This clearly angered him, as he started to growl and struggle lots, sweating as he did so, pre-cum leaking out, but no such pleasure was in order for him.

Instead, I reached across him – making him hornier and angrier – to the bedside table, and found a condom, tore the packet open, and placed it on his member. He grinned, clearly figuring out my intentions.

I stripped off quickly, and, getting in close to him, lowered myself onto his penis slowly. He bucked a little more, trying to hurry things along, and for once something went his way. He did his part, and I did mine, and we had quite nice, albeit restricted, sex, which certainly seemed to please Tim.

We messed around for a little longer, but as all good things have to come to an end, he eventually asked me to untie him, and I obliged. We cuddled up in bed, and he said “I had a really good time, can’t wait to do it to you.”

“So you’re onboard now?”

“Absolutely. Just gonna do some research, but I’ll have you good and tied very, very soon.”

____

So this is my first story of this kind, I hope it was good. Feedback appreciated.
Last edited by Jonestown 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Thanks for posting, and please don’t forget to gender tag your stories. I hope this will be the first of many.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

An excellent first attempt. Well edited, easy to read, and a fun story. Well done! The only thing missing is gender tag in the title (M/M).

Thanks for posting. I look forward to more from you.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hi [mention]Jonestown [/mention]

Both copies are still here because the edited version of the first copy was awiting approval. The first two posts always need approval but it should be alright after that. I have now approved the edited version and have removed the copy.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

This is fantastic! I hope you'll tell us more about their adventures! 🎉
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic