House Haunters (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 4525

House Haunters (M/M)

Post by Deleted User 4525 »

I know I have another story to finish I just am having a hard time writing it. In the meantime I accepted @bondagefreak INITIATION CHALLENGE, and I wrote a short story based off of a drawing. This is the drawing I choose. IDK who the artists is I found it on a blog.

Jake was tying off the rest of his film equipment to his car. His YouTube channel House Haunter was a modest success in his home state of Minnesota. It was dedicated to exploring old abandoned buildings and in rural Minnesota the places were plentiful. He was a scrappy young guy, age 26 in decent shape, and a rising star for Youtube.

He strapped his phone to face him as he narrated his newest find to his subscribers.

“Hey guys and gals, welcome back to House Haunter! This time I was given the location of an abandoned farm house just outside of Duluth. We are gonna go and look inside it’s only about a few hours drive from my apartment. I’ll pop back in as soon as we arrive.”

Jake clicked off his phone and made the drive to his destination. The ride itself was tedious, lots of cornfields and large stretches of farmland as he pressed in. He drove through a thick off road path that was losing its gravel as it lead you to the old house. It was both difficult to pass through and parking would also be an interesting challenge.

He arrived and parked best he could. This place was a dump. Time had taken its toll on this three story farmhouse. It’s siding had taken its fair share of damage from Mother Nature and most of its windows were busted out.

Jake opened his car door and sit in his car with his legs laying out. He removed off his black And white nike sneakers which had grown hot from the long trip. He switched out his shoes for his black boots. If he was going to go walking through broken glass and raccoon turds it wasn’t going to be in his gym shoes.

He got out and got himself prepared with his flashlight body harness for his camera, a small bag of various supplies, and some black leather gloves. He made his way to the front and tried to open the door.

“Okay so I’ve arrived. This place has definitely seen better days. Lots of rust and water damage. I’m trying to open the door but it’s completely rusted shut! So we are probably gonna have to go around the back.”

Jake made his way around the side and saw a window at his level that was busted open and would allow him to fit through. But before he tried that he wanted to see what the back had to offer.

“Okay so we are going around the back, holy crap! Check this out. There is junk piled from the back to the door. So I don’t think I’ll be getting in that way either. I noticed a window around the side so let’s try and make our way in.”

He turned on his body cam and made his way around the side. The window was a tad difficult to get through but Jake hoisted himself up and climbed in. Jumping inside he created a cloud of dust as he made contact with the old floor.

“So we are inside, not much to see in this room so far. Some old chairs, some rope in the corner. I’m guessing from when they were moving. Let’s make it way onward.”
Now
The first story of the house was rather boring nothing really interesting just some old furniture, clothes thrown about, makeshift beds presumably from animals. And a ton of animal shit everywhere.

“Let’s start from the bottom and work our way up. The celery is right over here.”

Jake opened the door that led from the filthy old kitchen to a dark dirt floor basement. The steps creaked and were covered in soil. The earth at the bottom landing was moist probably from the rain storm that had just hit the area a few days ago. The basement was a wide open space with little more than a water heater and papers all over the place. All too flood damaged to even read. Jake shrugged and made his way back up.

“Well that was a boring sight, let’s see how the upstairs looks.”

The stairs leading up were also in a cramped narrow hall that led up. The top of the stairs were blocked off by a mattress. Jake made his way upward with his flashlight brightening his path. The steps crunched with every step.

“Okay there is a mattress blocking our path. Most folks put these up to keep rodents out. I’m not surprised with this area of the vermin have found a way through anyway. Let’s move this thing out of the way.”

Jake muscled the heavy mattress out of the way. It was no easy task it was soaked, probably from a leak in the ceiling. The upper landing stunk of piss. He looked around and saw nothing but papers, clothes, and garbage bags all over.

“Okay you guys so this place smells like skunk. I’m not kidding. It’s dark so I apologize if this footage is hard to see. This wood paneling is warped im guessing it was installed around the 70s or so. You can see the cushion spilling out of it. This place is huge..”

Rustling could be heard from another room. It grew louder and louder as Jake made his way closer. It was coming from the room at the very end. Jake made his way down the narrow dark hall and gripped the door knob tight.

“I heard something from in this room, let’s see what it is. This is so creepy but you know know yolo!” He said tanking open the door.

“Ahhhh!” Jake yelped as a fat old raccoon sprinted past his feet and back down the stairs.

“Hahaha! That thing was huge! You guys saw that right?!” Jake said turning around and suddenly he was face to face with a dirty older man. Jake paused and suddenly felt everything go black.

Jake awoke with a throbbing head ache. He was in a room he didn’t recognize. As more light filled the room it appeared he was in an attic room that was converted into a bedroom. No windows, and the place smelled of dirty man. By the looks of the ceiling it was still the second story. He was seated in a rickety old wooden chair. He could feel his hands being tied down to it. One was already secured and the other was almost finished being tightly wound to the chair's sides. Jake tried to sit up but his chest was tightly tethered to the chair.

“Hey get the fuck off me!” Jake screamed as he kicked at the figure who was tying him down.

“Shut the fuck up man!” Said a gravely voice of his assailant.

The man held his flashlight under his face which only made him look all the more frightening. He had a thick blade on him that he pressed to Jake’s throat. Jake sat upright in the chair and shit his mouth at the sight of the knife.

“Better, now I’m going to take your wallet and car keys friend. It was so kind of your to drop in here.” Said the creep.

“You can’t just leave me here like this!” Jake hollered.

“Oh I’m not even close to down yet!” Said the old hobo.

The tramp dug around and bright forward more itchy old rope. Jake noticed his shoes and socks were missing as his warm bare feet pressed over the cold linoleum floor.He tightly wound the cord around Jake’s ankles and then used another to connect to the back of the chair. Now even if Jake rocked in the chair he wouldn’t get anywhere.

“Come on please, I’m not looking for trouble. I just explore old houses, just let me go.” Jake pleaded.

“Let’s take care of your goddamn tapper too while I’m here.”

The tramp dig around in an old trash bag and brought out a long black tube sock that looked putrid. The man gripped Jake’s face and tried to forced it into his mouth. Jake did his best to fight back and bit the man’s hand. The hobo punched Jake in his chest knocking the wind out of him.

“EAT MY SOCKS fucker!” The homeless guy screamed as he jammed his crusty old sock into Jakes mouth and held it there.

Jake screamed into the guys filthy palm that was now tightly pressed across his mouth. The man searched around and found the duct tape from Jake’s bag and started tearing away strips he then overplayed onto his face.

Tears were beginning to well up in Jakes eyes as he could only look on in fear. Jake could do nothing but grunt in protest as the man sealed over his rope bonds with the duct tape. Soon his bonds were reinforced and Jake felt truly trapped.

He watch the disgusting squatter sit on the floor and start to pull Jake’s worn socks over his own feet, he even managed to shove his crusty old foot into Jake’s boots.

"Not the cleanest but better than my last pair. Don't you think so pretty boy?" He cackled as Jakes shook his head.

The man stood up and id something odd. He positioned Jake’s camera and flashlight so it would be facing him bound and seated in the chair.

“Well movie star here’s some good footage. See if you can get out in time to stop me from taking your wheels and spending some of your cash. I'll run the ending for ya, you won'T” The guy lightly slapped Jake's taped up face.

He turned around walked out of the room and closed the door tightly behind him. Sealing his prisoner in his musky cell.

Jake has to get out of this. His flashlight only had so much juice he knew he had to work fast.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Poor Jake. Sounds like the old guy got him pretty securely trussed up. Escape is mandatory if he doesn't wanna be eaten by the raccoons.

Well done!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Great of you to accept the challenge, my friend!

That's a damn great pic you chose.
And man, Jake sure got his mouth plugged with a nasty AF sock!
Good for him.

Loving this! ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Super cool story, and the setting and characters you imagined and wove into believable fabric around that one picture was really enjoyable to read. Well done!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic