Captive of the Cult (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 2475

Captive of the Cult (M/M)

Post by Deleted User 2475 »

I was housesitting for my neighbors, the Smiths. They lived in a big mansion up the road from me, and were very wealthy. Mrs. Smith was a beautiful middle aged blonde that I had a huge crush on. Mr. Smith was a mysterious, muscular man who never talked much, but was very handsome. He had dark tan skin and long dark hair. I was straight, but I admit that had a bit of a crush on him too. They were on vacation, and asked ne to look after there home. I was allowed to stay there, and had the run of the place.
I woke up around noon and decided to go for a swim. Their pool was totally enclosed, so I decided to wear a somewhat skimpy purple speedo. I looked in the mirror. Im a 23 yr old with shirt brown hair and a few extra pounds. However, I thought i looked hot. I went downstairs when I thought I heard voices. I crept downstairs and peered into the kitchen. I was shocked to see two men in shiny silk black robes, black leather gloves, and white masks. I started to slowly back towards the front door when a gloved hand clamped over my mouth.
"Don't move or scream," said the man. He was tall and very strong and his voice seemed familiar. He dragged me into the kitchen where the other figures were talking. They force me into a leather chair and produce rolls of silver tape. They taped my arms to the arms of the chair and taped my feet, legs, and thighs.
"Please let me go! Help! Helmmpphh!" I scream until im handgagged again.
"Gag his mouth, "said the big man.
A silk cloth is stuffed into my mouth and the silver tape is put over my lips and wrapped around my head. It wasnt duct tape, but some stretchy, form fitting material, sealing my lips. The big man drags the chair into the pantry.
"Stay here beautiful," he says, rubbing his gloved fingers over my gagged mouth. He shuts the door, leaving me in darkness. I'm terrified, but i feel myself getting hard in my speedo.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Nice beginning! Hope you'll post mire soon.
Deleted User 2475

I was in the pantry for a while before the door opened. I immediately start to scream and moan into my gag, but the man puts his hand over my mouth.
"You're quite loud, cutie," he says. I know that voice! But I can't remember who it is. I'm dragged out of the pantry, and I see even more masked men. They stare at me as I'm dragged into the center of the room. Another man in a white cloak and mask steps forward and stares down at me.
"Yes brother. You're right. He is very beautiful," he says as he runs his gloved hands over my body. "He will make a perfect sacrifice. "
I start to struggle and scream again, but I'm handgagged but the big man.
"Prepare him," the other man says.
Masked men come forward and cut the bonds holding me in the chair. I make to run, but the big man grabs me and holds me tight. One hand over my mouth, the other over my chest. His cohorts take the stretchy silver tape and bind my feet and legs together. As the big man holds me, I feel something hard poking me in my speedo covered ass. This guy was as horny as I was! They taped my hands in front, then bound my arms to my torso. I was immobilized. The big man took the tape and reinforced my gag. He took out a phone, and took my picture. He showed me it. I looked so sexy. All wrapped up in my skimpy little speedo. My rather full lips were visible bulging through the tape over my mouth. My cock also bulging.
The big man then scooped me up into his arms and carried me through the house. He walked up to a bookshelf and pulled on one of the books. A hidden door opened revealing a dark staircase. Down we went, the other masked men following behind. Finally, we came to corridor with several doors. We entered one of the rooms and the big man shut the door.
"You can rest here for now," he said.
I turn around and to my shock, there was an opened silver coffin on a platform in the middle of the room. I start to struggle again, but the big man stands me up, grabs firmly by the shoulders and stares into my eyes.
"Hey, I'm not going to hurt you. Nobody will. I promise."
There was something reassuring in his voice, and I felt more relaxed. He gently scooped me up and layed me down the casket. It was surprisingly comfortable with silky silver lining and pillow. The big man stared down at me, then reached up and removed his mask.
"MITTER MITH!" I cried through my gag. It was the handsome Mr.Smith. He placed one gloved hand over my gagged mouth, and the other on my speedo covered bulge.
"Dont worry baby, I'll take care of you," he said. He bent down and kissed me on my gagged lips.
"Mmmpphh!" I moan in pleasure. Finally he breaks off and slowly closes the lid of the coffin. I'm sealed in darkness once again.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

That was sexy, intense and surprising!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Tapelips92[/mention]
Welcome onboard, buddy ;)
This is definitely an interesting beginning.
Very promising. I'm looking forward to the upcoming chapter(s).

When you have the time, don't forget to add "Captive of the Cult" to the Story Catalogue section!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Deleted User 2475

After what seemed like hours, the coffin is opened. Two masked men lift me out of it and lay me on what appears to be a stretcher. I'm strapped down and wheeled out of the room. Im taken to another room where Mr. Smith and the man in white are waiting for me.
"Hello my friend, " the man in white says. He runs a hand over my body.
"Go and prepare him for the ceremony, " he tells the two men.
"I can do it," said Mr. Smith.
"No. I am your master and you will listen to me. Or else you can spend some time in a coffin."
Mr. Smith fell silent as i was wheeled away. I was talen to another chamber that looked like a changing room. I was unstrapped from the table and all of my bindings were removed, as was my gag. They handed me a shiny silver speedo.
"Shower, use the bathroom, and then change into this. You have ten minutes. "
I quickly relieve myself, and remove my speedo. I shower quickly, then slip on the silver speedo they gave me. It is tight and under different circumstances I would have enjoyed it. The guards came back and cuffed my hands behind me. A silk cloth is tied over my mouth and I'm led to yet another room where a table and chair is sitting in the middle of the room. Im sat down and a tray is placed in front of me. A delicious steak and potato dinner. Im uncuffed and my gag is removed again.
"Eat."
I pickup the knife and fork and eat my meal. It is fantastic. I take my time eating and drinking. When I finish, I'm cuffed and gagged again. I'm lead back to the coffin room where Mr. Smith is waiting.
"Leave us," he tells the guards. They exit leaving us alone. He pulls off my gag.
"You look so sexy, " he says.
"Thank you, but what is all this? What do you want with me? Why are you Mmmpphh!"
He clapped his hand over my mouth.
"Shhhhh. Let me explain. We are a cult that worships the forces of darkness. This is our underground lair. I forgot you were in the house, so when you saw us we had to capture you. Unfortunately, we need a sacrifice for our grand ceremony, and our master has chosen you."
"Mmmpphh!" I scream into his gloved hand. I start to panic and struggle greatly. Mr. Smith pulls out a purple cloth; my other speedo! He removes his hand and quickly stuffs it in my mouth. He ties the silk cloth back over my lips, gagging me once again. He removes the cuffs, pulls out the silver tape again, and tapes my hands in front of me. My arms are taped to my body, and my ankles and thighs are taped together. He holds me tight and kisses my gagged lips. I'm stunned, but I begin kissing him back, or at least trying. I start to get aroused, and I feel Mr. Smith get hard too. After what seems like hours, he lifts me up and lays me back in the coffin.
"I'm sorry," he says, before closing the casket again.
"Mmmpphh!" I scream into the darkness of the coffin. I have to get out of here!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really great work so far
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Suspenseful and well written. This is great stuff.

Some friendly criticism: Spaces between the paragraphs would make it easier to read.

Thanks for posting. More please.
Deleted User 2475

Eventually the lid of the coffin is opened once more. The masked henchmen lift me out of the coffin, and stand me up on the floor my bindings are removed the gag is taken from my mouth.

"Don't move. Don't speak. "

They seem very serious, so I do what I am told. There is a table covered with rolls of white bandages. One of the henchmen takes a roll and starts to wrap around my ankles. The bandages are soft, stretchy, and very tight. He starts to work his way up my legs, encasing them in white wrapping. I get a little bit nervous when he gets near my speedo clad crotch. I'm still sporting a major hard on. The henchman doesn't seem to care. He just mummifies my throbbing cock and moves on. They force me to cross my arms across my chest, and begin wrapping up my torso. Eventually, my arms are bound to my body, and I'm totally immobilized. They carefully wrap bandages around my shoulders and neck.

"Open your mouth. "

I do, and a black lump of something is stuffed into my mouth. I don't know what it is, but it was thick and filled my mouth.

"Bite down."

I do, and the stuff glues my teeth together, holding my jaw closed. Bandages are wrapped under my jaw and over my head. Opening my mouth is no longer possible. They begin wrapping up the rest of my head, until only my eyes, nose, and mouth are visible. One of them takes a piece of black tape and covers my mouth. He then takes the white bandage, presses it across my mouth, and wraps it around my head multiple times.

"Scream."

I do, but it is completely muffled by my massive gag. I try to talk but it's totally useless. I am completely and totally gagged. One of them snapped his fingers, and more men enter carrying what looked like a small bed with a handle on the sides. I am picked up and laid on the bed. The men wrapped up my feet. I am now fully mummified. They pick up the bed and carry me out of the room. We walk for a while, before we get to a large wooden door. We enter and come into some sort of alter room. At the front is the leader, and he is standing next to another open coffin. This one is a black, human shaped one with purple silk lining. It is propped up, facing the crowd of masked men. I am carried to the front of the room, picked up, and laid down inside the coffin. The leader addresses the others.

"The time is now. With this sacrifice, we will finally learn the secrets of eternal life! This young man's end will signal our new beginning!"

He pulled out a silver dagger and raised it over his head. I squirm around inside the coffin and try to scream, but it no use. I'm helpless. I close my eyes.

"Police! Don't move!"

I open my eyes as chaos breaks out. Before I can see anything, the lid of the coffin is shut and I feel the coffin be quickly moved. I struggle and moan inside, but there's nothing I can do. Eventually, I stop moving and the lid opens. Staring down at me is one of the masked strangers. I scream a gagged scream, but the man puts a silk handkerchief over my mouth and nose. It has a strange smell and I start to feel tired. Eventually I fall asleep.

I wake up laying on a soft, comfortable bed. I am no longer mummified, and feel like I just woke up from a wonderful sleep. Maybe it was all a dream. But then I try to rub my eyes and find that my arms are bound to the bed. I'm bound spreadeagle to a soft bed with purple sheets and pillows and I'm gagged with a black silk cloth tied tightly over my mouth. I'm also wearing a purple silk g-string. Just then, the door opens, and the masked stranger enters. I struggle until he removes his mask to reveal the handsome Mr. Smith.

"I'm so sorry about all of this. I forgot you were in the house. I would never let them hurt you. I care about you too much. That's why I called the cops. I brought you here to my summer house in the mountains. Can you ever forgive me?"

I pause for a moment, then nod, smiling under my gag.

"You know, we're all alone here. Would you like to have some fun?"

I nod excitedly. He removes his cult robe, revealing a g-string just like mine. He gets on the bed and crawls on top of me. Our cocks are both bulging as the rub against each other.

"You sure you want to do this?"

I nod, and he kisses my gagged lips.

"You're all mine."

My gagged screams of ecstasy could be heard for hours.

The End
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Well done. Seems like this may be the beginning of a beautiful friendship for Mr Smith and our hero.

Thanks for the added line breaks. This final part was much easier on my tired old eyes. I look forward to more from you.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Well done!
An enjoyable read.
Looking forward to reading more from you in the future.
Keep it up!

Deleted User 2689

Post by Deleted User 2689 »

Damn! This is sexy as hell!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

And another author (@Tapelips92) leaves us.
Sad to see so many stories being credited to "Deleted User ####".

Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Sexy story! I love good mummification and confinement!
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🤐
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic