The new Job (F/M) Part 2

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
fulleclipse
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The new Job (F/M) Part 2

Post by fulleclipse »

It was not long after my 18th birthday.
I had no girlfriend, hardly any friends and had no work.
I kept searching in the newspapers, but it was never the right one.
Somehow I had no desire to work.So no Job fits and I had a reason not to work.
Since I did not have a girlfriend, I also bought indecent magazines from time to time. I
also bought fetish magazines because I had some preferences.
One day when I was browsing through the magazines I discovered an advertisement.
"Looking for a Help in the Dominatrix studio, Good pay, Mistress Joyce".
I was excited.
The studio was not very far away.
So I called. She sounded really nice on the phone and we made an appointment the next morning.
I was pretty excited and could not sleep most of the night.

The next morning, I got dressed nicely and took the bus for the job interview.
It was a completely normal, nice house.
I knocked.
After a short while, the door was opened.
I was speechless. A young woman opened the door.
She was very pretty. She had tattoos everywhere, long blonde hair and glasses.
She was wearing a Hotpant, black tank top and shiny tights. She did not look like a dominatrix at all.
She was certainly not older than 25 years. I was blown away by her sight.
She smiled and held out her hand to me.
"You have to be Sam, please come in." I shook her hand and entered.
"Follow me," she said and walked down a long corridor to the living room.
I followed her.
She pointed to a comfortable sofa and said, "Please take a seat."
So I sat down and looked around a bit.
It looked like a completely normal living room. I wondered if she really was a dominatrix.
I had expected a dungeon with chains and all the stuff. She sat down next to me.
"So dear, you want to apply for the job, you look pretty young, are you even 18?" she asked.
"Yes Miss, I turned 18 , 2 weeks ago, I would really like to have the job".
"Very well, you can call me Mistress," she said.
I was a little confused. I wanted a job but i was not a customer.
Well no matter.
"What kind of experience do you have? Do you know what I am doing? I am looking for someone to do different jobs and who occasionally helps me out , sometimes as a model".
Yes, I know what you are doing and this is not a problem for me, this job seems perfect for me, "I said.
She smiled." I am looking for someone for a while, but you also have to agree to wear some work clothes, "she said.
"No problem," I said.
"Does anyone know that you are here?" she asked.
"No, of course not, I do not want anyone to know about it". I answered.
"Ok," she said and got up. She went to a desk.
She rummaged through a drawer and picked up some Papers and came back to me,
"This is a questionnaire, I want you to fill it in honestly and then I'll start the employment contract."
She gave me the Papers
On it stood the usual questions. Name, address etc. But then came interesting questions.
Questions about my preferences and fetishes. Experiences etc.
I was a little surprised. But I didn`t think about it.
As a Help of a Dominatrix I would certainly see a lot and she had to know if I can stand everything. I pretty wrote “Yes” to everything.
I really wanted the job.
When I finished, I gave her the questionnaire. She read it through and said,
"Wow, I'm impressed, you seem to be perfect for the job, well, you get your chance, the first week is a try, and then we'll see, do you agree?" "Yes of course Miss".
"I said you should call me Mistress". She glared at me.
"Sorry, Mistress". She then went back to the desk and took out some other Papers.
"This is the employment contract, sign it only if you're sure," she said, handing me the contract.
Of course, I skipped most pages and signed. Then I gave it to her again.
She smiled again. "Very good, welcome to Mistress Joyce, then follow me and I'll show you your new job."
I followed her to a steel door.
She opened some locks and we went downstairs to the basement.
She turned on the light.
I could barely believe my eyes.
Now I saw the real studio. There was everything you could imagine.
A cell, a cage, bondage equipment and much more I've never seen.
She gave me some time to familiarize myself with the sight.
"Now what do you say, do you see something you like?" she asked.
I stammered, "I like everything, that's awesome." "
"I'm glad, so in an hour comes the first customer and I have to get you ready yet."

She went to a cupboard and took something out. It looked like a pantyhose. She gave it to me.
"This is a nylon suit, please put it on, so no one recognizes you, because you indicated nylon as a fetish on the questionnaire, you'll like it."
I was a little surprised but also very excited.
I started to undress.
I turned around but she said, "Do not be so shy, I've seen everything, do not worry."
So I moved on. When I stood naked in front of her she said "Not bad, you are in good shape" and winked at me.
I then took the suit and put it on. It was black and very thin.
It felt like a second skin. I could not do the zipper because it was on the back.
"I help you my dear". She came to me and pulled up the zipper. I felt her from behind and she stroked slowly over my body.
It was very erotic.
My little friend betrayed me and got hard.
She smiled. "I see you like it, that's good, now the hood". She pulled something that looked like a black stocking over my head and pulled down a zipper. The hood was very tight and pushed my nose a bit but it felt great.
I was now wrapped in black nylon from head to toe.
"How does it feel?" she asked.
"really wonderful," I replied.
"Good, this is your Workwear and you will spend most of your time in the suit".
"Sounds good," I said.
She went to a drawer and pulled out a small lock. then she walked behind me and connected the zipper of my hood with the zipper of the suit. "Click" I heard.
I could not open the zipper now and take my suit off. She stepped in front of me and stroked my cheeks.
"Just to make sure you do not take the suit off."
"Okay miss," I said.
She looked at me angrily now.
"How many times should I tell you now that you should call me Mistress".
"Ups sorry mistress," I said. "Does not happen anymore."
"Oh yes, I'm sure," she said.
"Now let's go on, have you ever been tied up?" she asked.
I looked at her confused.
"No, not really, but how am I supposed to work when I'm tied up?" I asked her.
She laughed." That's your job. You'll see".
She went to the wall and pulled down a collar that hung there. She put it to me and pulled it tight.
"Maybe it's a bit too tight," I told her. "Oh, I don`t think so, you will get used to it". I was afraid to lose the job so I didn`t say anything.
She started working on the collar again and I heard a "click" again. She locked my collar.
"Is that really necessary?" I asked her.
"Yes, I do not want you to take it off while you work," she said.
"Okay," I said. She went back to the wall and brought down two gloves.
Then she gave me two balls in each hand and said, "Squeeze tight please." I
made a fist and squeezed the balls together. She slipped the gloves over. They were very tight. I couldn`t open my fingers anymore.
She locked both gloves with a lock. my hands had become unusable. I tried to handle the situation.
She looked at my panic a little and began to stroke my body.
It felt great. My little friend immediately became hard again.
She grinned," We'll take care of your little friend later. Now hands on your back please "
I did as she said I heard a" click "again and the two gloves were locked behind my back.
I wondered what she was up to.
" I do not quite understand Miss. With my hands in this Position I can`t do anything. "
She was now really angry and gave me a slap.
" Now it's enough for me. How did I say you should call me? "
I was completely shocked." Mistress, "I said anxiously.
She went back to the wall and brought down a harness with a huge red ball.
She came to me.
"What's this?" I asked her.
"You will see, open your mouth". I did as she said. She stuffed the ball in my mouth. It was huge.
She had problems getting it in.
I had to open my mouth extremely wide to make it fit. Then she tightened the straps. The main belt, the one under my chin and one led back over my head.
She tightened all the straps extremely tight.
"Auuummppphhh". I tried to tell her it was very tight.
She tightened all the straps a notch tighter and locked them all with a small lock.
I panicked. "pffffssssss, wfwffff, nnnnggg," I did not get a clear word out. I wanted to know what that meant.
"What did you say? I can`t understand you." she said and laughed.
"I do not tolerate any contradiction, so you'll be wearing the gag during working hours. Do you understand?".
"Mmmppphhhh". My mouth hurt already, it was unnaturally wide open.
"Nice that we agree," she said.
"There are more comfortable gags but since you did not learn to call me Mistress you get the big gag".
"Mmmpphhh?".
"Let's try again, say Mistress."
"Mmmffffsssssss".
"Hmmm that does not work yet but you'll learn it soon". She giggled.
I was starting to drool.
She went back to the wall and got a short chain.
She hooked one end above my head on the strap of my gag. Then she raised my hands.
It hurt really. She also pulled my head back.
When she stopped, she locked my hands with the chain.
I now had to look up and my hands were in a reverse prayer position.
Every time I tried to push my hands down, I pulled my head backwards. It was extremely painful.
I was not very flexible. "Aummmpffff".
I fidgeted, but every movement hurt. The ball was pushed further into my mouth.
"You do that great, my dear, you get used to it because in this position you will work".
I could only look up. Everything was already hurting me. She probably did not mean that seriously.
She began to stroke me again.
I calmed down a bit. My little friend became hard again.
"Well, what's up, will we take care of your little friend now?"
"Pfffffssss."
"Ok". she went away. I could not see where, I had to hold my head up.
She came to me again. I felt her touching the zipper between my legs. She opened it and got my cock and balls out.
Then I felt that she puts something on my member. It was a harness ...
She pulled it extremely tight.
My balls were seperated and my shaft was tied at the base and middle. It was very tight and forced my cock to stay hard.
I heard the "click" again.
"nnngghghh" pfffffsssss "" I tried to tell her that it hurt and I had enough.
"What?, you wan`t it tighter?, maybe later". she giggled.
"mppffff" I just groaned in the gag.

My neck and hands were already hurting. I drooled over my body. Now my cock was tied up painfully. I tried to run away.
She grabbed me by the collar. "Aummmpppffff".
"How do you like your new clothes?".
" Mppffffff. "
" You really need to learn to speak properly my dear. I don`t understand a word ".
" Grrrmpphhhh "I got a little angry.
She took me by the collar and led me into the cell.
It was very difficult to go like this. My hands were already numb in this extreme position and my cock was already throbbing.
We stopped in the middle of the cell. She got another chain.
She hooked on end on my collar and the other end on a hook in the ceiling.
I had to stand on tiptoe now because the chain was too short.
"Nnnnnnnnnppppffffffffffff". I shouted in the gag.
The drool went down everywhere.
"Shhhhh, calm down sweetie, it`s only for a few hours.
“Wwwwfffffffsssss”
She went away again and got some things, then she came back and brought my feet together.

She tied my ankles together with a cable tie.
Then she tied my legs above and below my knees. And finally she tied my big toes together.
She tightened all the cable ties very tightly.
"Mmmpfffffff". Then she took a big cable tie and went behind me.
She tied my elbows together. She pulled the cable tie so tight that my elbows touched.
I yelled, "aaaaammmmmpppfffffff, pffffffsssssss, nnnnnnnggggg". It hurt terribly.
This position was unnatural and hard to bear. I fidgeted wildly in the Bonds.
She stroked my body again.
"You're doing great my dear". she whispered in my ear.
"I think you are the right person for the job". She walked around me and looked at me.
"You look great, your job is simple, you just have to look great when a customer comes in. That gets around and more customers will come.I know it's not really comfortable but you get used to it after some time and you will love it ".
"Mmmppffffff".
"You should have read your contract a lot better, but the pay is good." She laughed loudly.
She went out and locked the cell.
"I have to prepare for the customer now, just be yourself."
She sent me a kiss and went up the stairs.
"Nnnnpppphhhhhh". I tried to scream, but it did not help.
It suddenly became dark.
I struggled to keep my balance and hoped that I would not have to endure it for long.
I think i`ll quit the Job...
Last edited by fulleclipse 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Londit
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Londit »

Really nice story thanks for sharing !
fulleclipse
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fulleclipse »

Part 2

So I stood here in the dark ...
I was struggling to keep my balance, drooling like a pig and I couldn't feel my arms anymore.
My neck hurts because i had to keep my head in this uncomfortable position.
I just thought ... How could I let that happen. I liked being dominated by a hot woman somehow, but that was too much.
I screamed desperately into the gag several times, but only dull noises came out. The gag was already unbearable and I couldn't imagine having to wear it any longer.
But I had no other choice. I could only wait.

I don't know how much time passed when I heard the door open.
The light went on and I heard the Sound of high heels.

Then I saw her coming down the stairs. She was wearing a black leather suit
Her hair was strictly tied back and with her glasses she really looked like a dominatrix.

I then saw that she was holding a kind of leash in her hand and shortly afterwards that she was leading someone behind her like a dog.
He was an elderly man, around 50, fat, as you would imagine a slave.
His hands were handcuffed behind his back and she led him down the stairs.
When they were downstairs I made desperate noises in the gag and tugged wildly at my restraints.
I couldn't see much because I had to hold my head up, but I tried to lower it, which only had the effect of pulling my arms up painfully.
The slave looked at me in surprise and said to her: "Wow, who is that?".

She grinned and replied, "This is my long-term slave, he loves such treatment, just ignore him".
"Oh, ok," replied the slave.

I couldn't stand my bonds anymore and hoped that she would finally free me but nothing happened.
I screamed into the gag again. she looked at me and just said "Shhh".
I grunted into the gag.

She started playing with the slave. He had to kneel and kiss her shoes.
I tried to scream into the gag again.
She made an annoyed sigh and said to the slave: "wait a second".
She came to my cell and opened the door.
The slave remained on his knees.

I was happy because I believed she would finally free me.
But she grabbed my tied cock tightly and squeezed.
"Auuummmpfff" I screamed.
She held it tight and whispered in my ear, "If you don't stop annoying me you will regret it".
"mmmpfff". I tried to calm down.
She then let go and gave me 10 hard hits on my bum with the palm of her hand.
I screamed with every stroke.
The drool was running down all over my body.
When she was done I hung powerless in my bonds.
Then she went back out to the kneeling slave and said "Where have we been?"

The slave started kissing her high hells again, it must have been a 2 hour session.
Nothing hard, just kissing feet, whipping, humiliation.
Meanwhile, I just hung there.

After about an hour everything became too much for me again, everything hurt and I wanted to be able to move a bit again. The gag was unbearable.
I took heart and sighed again into the gag. I tried to sound sad, maybe she would have feelings and free me.
She just said to the slave: "Wait a minute" and came back to me.
"I warned you," she said angrily.
I couldn't see what she was doing because of my position, but I heard the faint sound of a chain. Then suddenly I felt a burning pain on my nipples.
OMG that bitch had put nipple clamps on me. "Auuuumpppfff, Pfffssss". She slapped me. “Shut the fuck up bitch”.

I tried to stay calm and endure the pain. "Good boy, if I hear you again I'll use other toys." She slapped me again and then went out.
Tears ran down my face, the clamps were extremely painful.

I couldn't understand it, it was just a job, wasn't it? I would be paid well, wouldn't I?
A lot of things went on my mind.

Meanwhile, she continued her session with the fat slave.
I didn't dare to make a noise again and tried to endure the pain in silence.
Another hour must have passed when she led the slave back upstairs.
I just thought to myself, "Thank God, it'll all be over soon".
My nipples were already burning, my jaw was sore, my cock was hurting.

I didn't even know that I could take so much. But otherwise, I had no choice.

Some time passed before I heard the door again.
She came down the stairs singing. She was in a good mood.
She came to me and kissed my cheek.
She giggled, I had to look ridiculous. The drool ran down everywhere and my suit was soaking wet.
"That was a great job," she said.
"I have earned a lot and he wants to recommend me to others".
"This is not least thanks to you, you looked great".

She caressed my body, she massaged my cock a little. It was still rock hard. Well, no choice as it was restrained so tight..

"I'll make you more comfortable," she said. "Would you like that?". she asked. "mmmm, pfffsss". I said through the big ball. I had no more strength.

She loosened the chain on my collar and I immediately fell on my knees.
It hurt and I grunted into my gag.
"Oops sorry" she said and laughed. Then she cut the zip ties that held my elbows together.
"ooohhhmmmpffff". I groaned into my gag in relief. The blood run back into my arms.
Then she loosened the connection between the arms and the gag. I was able to lower my head and arms again.
"mmmmm" It was a great feeling, it hurt and it took me a few minutes to get used to it again.
My hands were still cuffed behind my back and she was massaging my arms a little.
"You did really well," she said.
She did not remove any other Restraints. She got up and said "I'll get you something to drink and something to eat, that must have been exhausting". "mmmpfff". She went out. I couldn't wait to get rid of the gag and clamps.
Meanwhile, I moved my arms and my head a little to get the feeling back.
After a few minutes she came back. She carried a bowl of water and a sandwich.

She put everything on the floor in front of me. Then she opened the lock on my gag.
She undid the straps and pulled the huge ball out of my mouth. Drool ran out and I had to cough.
The feeling was indescribable, I needed some time to close my mouth again, my jaw was numb. "Thank you," I said.
"you`re welcome” she said

I was still trying to get a feeling back. She got up and went out.
“Eat” she said “I'll be back soon”.

"You're kidding," I said, "How am I supposed to eat and drink tied up like that?".
"Well that's your problem, try like the dogs". She laughed and went up the stairs.
I just thought "bitch".
So I tried to eat and drink like a dog. I licked the water out of the bowl and ate the sandwich. It was humiliating. When I was done I sat down and waited. The nipples hurt like hell and my cock didn't have a feeling any more. I've had enough of the job.

She came back after a while. She wore normal clothes, a shirt, pink socks, jeans. She looked like a normal girl.
She grinned at me. "Did it taste good?" she asked.

I became angry. "Fuck you, It`s enough now. Free me". I yelled at her

"What's wrong? Don't you like your job?" she asked. "No, I don't want that anymore, I'll quit".

"Really?" ... "But you can't" she said "You signed the contract for a month and if you give up you owe me a lot of money".

I was shocked.

"I already said you should have read the contract better." she laughed

I didn't know what to say anymore. How could I be so stupid.

"Don't worry, you will get used to it and in the end you will even like it. You get paid well and get rewards too."

"Please let me go," I said to her.

"Hmmm where would the fun be, I like you and I still have a lot in store for you.
You will also be well received by my customers. We will earn a lot of money." she said
"You can live out your fetishes and get paid for it, that's nice," she said and stroked my encased head.
She then lifted her foot and stroked my face with it. I could smell her feet and she placed her pink foot over my nose.
"Enjoy your reward," she said

Then she put her foot in front of my mouth and said "open".
She then put her foot in my mouth and said "suck".
I sucked on her socks. "Good boy"

After a while she pulled her foot out again and said "Enough". "I have no customers today so you can relax the rest of the day."
"Please," I said.
She picked up the large ball gag again.
"Please no," I begged
"Ohhh wait, I think I have a surprise for you". She ran up the stairs.
I tried to break free from the bonds, but I had no chance.
She came back with something in her hands. It was a running shoe and socks. She showed me the socks. They were probably once white but now they were dirty and looked as if they hadn't been washed in ages.

I looked at her fearfully.
"Don't look like that," she said, "This is your reward for your job today, I told you that you get paid well." she laughed out loud.
"No," I said.
"Be a good boy and open your mouth or you will regret it," she said.
I kept my lips closed. "Ok the hard way," she said.
She went out and came back with something that looked like small weights. She hung them on the chain that connected my nipple clamps. I screamed in pain. By then I already had the socks in my mouth.
She had to use force to stuff it into my mouth through the nylon mask. This also had the effect that the mask became tighter and my nose was pushed in more.
My mouth was so full and the taste was more than gross. She held a hand over my mouth so I couldn't spit out the socks.
"Now the gag," she said. She picked up the large ball gag. She looked at it.
"Wow, I don't think it still fits, what do you think?".

"mmmpppffff", the taste of the socks was unbearable and my mouth was already more than full.

"Should I use duct tape or do you want to try the ball?" "Mmmmpppffff".

"Really? The ball gag? OK we can try". she giggled and took her hand away from my mouth. I couldn't spit out the socks anymore because they got stuck.

She squeezed my tied balls and forced my mouth to open.

"Open as wide as you can". she said and put the ball in my mouth.

She pressed the socks into my cheeks and the ball between them, and it took a few minutes to finally make it.
I struggled desperately.
I gargled.
She pulled the straps tight and locked them again.
I couldn't bring out any sound.
"Puhhh that was hard work. Now that`s a gag. Hope you like it, honey."

My mouth was about to explode. I could only whimper softly.
"The socks stop your drooling too." she said.
"nnnnngggg".
"So my sweetie, enjoy the rest of the day and especially the socks. How do they taste?"

"ngggg, mmmpfff". She caressed my encased face and kissed my gag.

"I knew you like that". She looked at my rock hard cock and grinned.
She then played with the clamps on my nipples and I grunted into the gag.
"Should I take it off?" She asked.

"pfffssss".

"wow you are a really good worker" she said.
"If you wish you can keep them, I thought they would be uncomfortable". "mmmpppfff" I hung my head limply.

"You still deserve a reward," she said and took the running shoe.

"Pfffssss". She placed the opening above my nose and wrapped countless lengths of tape around my head to hold the shoe in place.

I gargled into the gag.
The stench was indescribable. I don't know how old the shoe was but it smelled unbearable. I could only breathe through my nose.
Satisfied, she got up and went out of the cell. She closed the door. She couldn't do that ... The bondage was more comfortable, but the gag, the socks, the shoe ... I couldn't stand that for long.

"Thanks for the good job today, I'll check on you later, enjoy my presents". She turned around and left ... I screamed into my gag as loudly as possible. "You don't need to thank me, honey, I'm glad you like it". She laughed out loud and it got dark.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice story. If he ever gets free again, I'm sure he'll read every contract carefully.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great story so far
burro22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by burro22 »

Amazing story! The mistress reminds me of Milf Gigi from bondage vids. Thanks and can’t wait for more!
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

Nice story
Foryourpleasure113
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Foryourpleasure113 »

Great story! She sounds like a cruel mistress. Hopefully she brings in a female customer and uses him for her amusement!
30 Male Seattle I wonder what you are thinking of doing?..
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Fantastic work
Andris
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Andris »

A nice story, well done!
Just a friendly switcher from north Austria.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic