Planet of Love M/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Planet of Love M/M

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Hey all. This is my first story. Just a heads up, its a science fiction story with some intense sexual themes. If I like how this turns out, I might add another chapter. Enjoy!

My name is Captain Grayson, Universal Explorers Corp. I have traveled to nearly 200 planets in my distinguished career. I have also had lovers on most of those worlds, male and female. I guess you could say I'm a very desirable man. I have a pretty muscular build ( excrpt for my round bubble butt), wavy brown hair, big brown eyes, full lips, all while wearing a skintight silver space suit. However, right now my romantic streak is in jeopardy. I recently met the most beautiful woman I ever saw. She was incredible. I thought I might be in love... until she saw me in bed with a Maltesean. I didnt think she would get so upset, but she threw me out. So here I am, roaming the stars, looking for love... and almost out of fuel!

Luckily, Im not far from a planet. Its not charted, but appears to be mostly desert, very few lifeforms. I can land there, load my emergency fuel tank, then head for a space station. I land carefully and disembark. Its a desert all right, but the sand is cool and white, and the aor is quite mild. Very pleasant. I start to fuel my ship when I hear a rumbling sound in the distance. Three vehicles come speeding towards me, pulled by horse like animals. Uh-oh. I hope this isn't trouble. I dont have a weapon. The vehicles stop in front of me and the riders step down. I'm taken aback.

Three large, very muscular men stand before me. There skin is deeply tanned and shining, as if oiled. They all wear turban like hats, and their clothes! All are wearing only a pair of small, skimpy underwear. They're made of a shiny, shimmering gold material I just want to touch. And all seem to have large bulges that there sexy underwear can barely contain. I feel myself getting aroused, forgetting the seriousness of my situation.

"Hello there!" I say. They just stare at me. They must not understand my language.

"I'm just gonna refuel and be on my way, unless you would like to spend some time together!" I said, winking. They dont respond. I shrug and turn back to my ship. I'm almost done refueling when I hear a voice boom out.

"Doo chuk!"

"What did you- hey!" Two ofbthe men had charged towards me and grabbed me. They are so so strong! They pull out rolls of the gold material and start to bind my hands behind me. I was right, that stuff feels great. But now isnt the time. I'm being bound!

"Let me go. Dont do thi-mmph!" The third man stepped forward and clamped his big hand over my mouth. I can't help but moan. I love to both tie people up, and to be tied up. And I love gags. I continue to scream as more gold fabric is tied around my arms, knees and feet. The third man removes his hand from my mouth, but before I can say anything, a wad of the gold stuff is stuffed in my mouth, and I wide band of it is tied tightly over my mouth, gagging me completely. The other two men pick me up, effortlessly, and carry me to one of the vehicles. There is a large black trunk sitting in the back of it. The lid is opened, and Im laid inside.

"Mmm-mmph!" I tried to beg, but they ignored my gagged pleas and slammed the lid shut. I've been kidnapped on an alien planet!
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🀐
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Wrappedmouth[/mention]
Very interesting!
We don't have a lot of science fiction themed stories on here, so this oughta be a refreshing tale for those seeking a little change of pace.

The warning about "intense sexual themes" only wets my appetite even further.

Overall, well written.
Can't wait to see what happens to Captain Grayson now that he seems to have landed himself in hot water.

Well done!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

That's a unique story, we don't have much sci-fi stories in here.

Grayson looks like the definition of "pseudo-unwilling" captive. I think I'll enjoy what these kidnappers have in store for him.

Looking forward to the rest, you have a great start.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

My transport rumbles along for several minutes. All the while I squirm in my bonds, trying to escape. Its no use. And my gag has rendered me speechless. I can only moan. As nervous as I am, being captured and stolen away has me very aroused. My cock is very visible, tenting in my tight spacesuit. Eventually, we come to a stop, and the trunk is opened.

We are stopped outside a massive, golden pyramid. Tall statues and pillars line the front of the building. It looks very similar to the structures of ancient Egypt back on Earth. One of my massive captors lifts me out of the trunk, throws me over his shoulder, and takes me inside. As we enter the pyramid I see dozens of other men in the gold shorts standing around. They're palace guards. Each more handsome and muscular than the last, with their gold wrapped bulges. I tremble and moan. Finally, we go through a door leading to a dark, torchlit stairway. At the bottom is another door.i'm carried through it and lowered to the ground.

"Cray tok!" The guard says, before exiting the room, and leaving me alone.

Or so I think...

"Maytano."

I turn around and see the source of the voice. My eyes go wide. Standing there is another of the massive guards, but this one is different. While the others were stoic this one was smiling hungrily. Oh and he was totally naked. His manhood is fully exposed, and its as big as I imagined the others were. He has been stripped of the skimpy uniform that the others wore. He slowly walks towards me. I wonder what this man did to be locked in this dungeon. As he approaches, his cock comes to life, rapidly stiffening as he stares at me. I moan into my gag. I should be worried at what might happen next, but I'm too aroused.

"Mmmaytanooo," he growls.

"Mmph?" I don't what he said, but who cares?

He effortlessly tosses me over his shoulder and carries me to a bed in the corner of the room. He tosses me down and unties the cloth binding my legs. He climbs on top of me and starts to kiss my cloth covered mouth. He rubs his hard dick against my equally hard, if not as impressive, dick. I moan and grunt as he continues kissing me. Suddenly, he flips me over on my stomach.

"Crato!"

Dude, I have no idea what that means, but I love it! He pulls my ass up, and begins to rub his big bulge against the backside of my space suit.

"MMPH!"

He clamps a big hand over my gagged mouth, and begins to hump my ass. I moan as loud as I can. He starts to thrust faster and faster. I want him to rip off my suit and take me now.

BANG!!!

The door bursts open and guards swarm in. My new friend is forced to the ground. The guards tightly wrap his massive, muscular body in silky gold cloth.

"Doka! Dok-MMMPH!" he shouts, before his mouth is stuffed and sealed with cloth. They take more cloth, and bind me to the bed, spreadeagle. More cloth is wrapped over my mouth, gagging me further. The guards hoist him up, and take him away. They shut the door behind them, leaving me truly alone. In the dark. Horny as hell, with no chance of relief.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

This is a great first story, especially with the gag noises! Hope you'll continue soon!
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

I laid there for what seemed like hours. Bound, gagged, and horny as all hell. I thought about what had happened to my former cellmate. But remembering how he looked as he was silenced and subdued, his dick still fully hard, just turned me on even more. I couldn't help it. My two biggest turn ons are tying and gagging a beautiful woman, and being gagged by a handsome man. And my naked friend was very, very handsome.

There is another thought in the back of my head: what are these beings going to do to me? I might be looking at this experience as an erotic adventure, but imagine their point of view. Some random alien lands on your planet, with strange clothing and technology. From the sky! These guys seem to be still in an ancient civilization. I'm surprised they haven't hurt me... or worse.

The thought causes me to struggle against my bonds, but its no use. I fight until I'm worn out, and as I rest I hear footsteps. Panic sets in. The door opens, and one of the guards walks in. He has a small gold bundle under his arm, which he sets on the bed between my legs. He leans over me and I close my eyes, expecting the worst. Surprisingly though, he undid my bindings, then beckoned me to stand. I stood nervously.

"Dok," he said, holding up the bundle. Its a pair of the gold shorts, smaller than the ones worn by the guards. He tosses it to me, then stands there, watching me imperiously. I understand. I slowly remove my spacesuit, with my back to him. I take the shorts and step into them, pulling them up. They are a bit of a tight fit over my bubble butt, and still hard cock. The shimmering material feels so good on my manhood.

The guard steps forward and throws me over his shoulder, carrying me up the stairs. At the top are two more guards, and a golden chair. But there is something strange about the chair: its floating. There are no legs or wheels. Its hovering. One of the guards is holding a very advanced looking control panel. These people are far more advanced than meets the eye.

The guards force me into the chair. Instantly, gold bindings emerge from the chair, binding around my arms and legs.

BEEP.

The guard presses a button on the panel, and the chair moves on its own. We move through several corridors, before turning a corner. I gasp into my gag.

A massive golden hall, larger and more grand than anything I've seen before. Massive pillars along the walls. Massive windows that reach the ceiling. Dozens of handsome, muscled guards standing in a line leading to a grand throne, which my hover chairs approaches. We come to a stop.

"MMMPHH!"

I hear a muffled voice. I look around and see the source of the sound. My eyes widen in shock. Its my cellmate. He is laying in midair over a glowing table, and he is almost entirely mummified in gold wrapping. A floating robot with a roll of the material is wrapping his mouth up. Only his eyes are visible, wide and pleading. The robot severs the fabric and floats away. At the same time, the table opens up, and a beautiful golden sarcophagus rises out of it. The lid slides off, and the golden mummy is lowered into it, squirming and moaning. The lid closes silencing the moans. The sarcophagus sinks back into the table, and is gone. I stare at one of the guards fearfully. He stares back and smirks.

"Toomo," he says.

BOOM!

The guards all stomp their feet and stand at attention.

"TYROS!" the guard yells.

A great door behind the throne opens and a man steps though. I'm stunned...
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Trickster wrote: ↑4 years ago This is a great first story, especially with the gag noises! Hope you'll continue soon!
Your wish is my command! Thanks for the feedback. πŸ˜‰
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

That seemed a little dark towards the end but hoping for a quick continuation!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

This is getting more and more interesting.

The story hits all the right buttons, yet remains unpredictable. Loved how the cellmate is mummified by his peers.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Of all the muscular and handsome men in this palace, he was the most muscular and handsome. Massive bulging chest. Huge, powerful arms. Thighs as thick as tree trunks. Full, perfect lips. Deep, dark eyes that stared enigmatically at me. His whole body perfectly bronzed, almost golden. He is wearing a cape, as well as tight gloves made of the gold material. And like the others, he is wearing a tight pair of gold underwear. And while the others manhood was quite visible through the silky trunks, his was impressively obvious. I was dumbstruck.

"Mmmmmph..."

The apparent leader of these men steps down from his throne, and approaches me. He looks down, then rubs my bare chest with his massive, gloved hands. I tremble at his touch and moan. I feel my cock stiffen further, poking through my tight shorts. He grasps it briefly looking in my eyes.

"MPH!" I moan, my eyes rolling in my head.

The man, or the king as I'll call him, nodded to the man with the remote, who pressed a button.

BEEP.

The bindings recede into the chair, and I'm free. I stand and reach up to remove my gag. However, the king stops me, shaking his head. He grabs me by the shoulders, and looks over my body. I do the same, and I see that he is fully erect, his manhood stretching the gold fabric to the limits. I gasp into my gag. I look up and the king is smiling, hungrily. He quickly bends down, and scoops me into his massive arms. The guards break out in cheers and applause. He carries me through the door he entered through, leading to a beautiful grand bed chamber. The king carries me to the foot of a massive, bed with golden sheets, and sets me down on the ground. He unties my tight golden gag, pulling out the stuffing and tossing it on the bed. The gag hangs around my neck. We stare at each other for a few moments, before he leans down and kisses me. The feeling of his full lips and tongue are a relief on my newly ungagged mouth. The king breaks away after a minute. I need more! I jump up into his arms, and resume kissing him forcefully. He grabs my ass, holding me up. After a few more minutes, he breaks off again.

"Crato," he growls seductively.

Thats the second time I've heard that word today, and I think I know what it means. I nod excitedly. The king smiles and throws me on the bed. He climbs on top of me. Our engorged, gold encased packages rub against each other. He begins to kiss and grope every part of my body. I moan in pleasure. This continues for quite a while before he flips me over on my stomach, hikes up my hips, and starts to pull down my underwear.

"WAIT!" I scream.

The king stares at me apprehensively. I grope around the bed until I find the ball of material used to stuff my mouth earlier.

"Gag me first?"

The king smiles, but shakes his head. He stamds and slowly takes off his underwear. I finally get a glimpse at his naked, erect manhood. Its glorious. I stare at it open mouthed. The king takes the opportunity to stuff the big gold ball in my mouth. It fills my whole mouth, causing my cheeks to bulge. And I can taste him. The musty taste of sweat and crotch. Its intoxicating. I struggle to close my mouth. The king undoes the gag around my neck, throws it away, and pulls a fresh length from a table beside the bed. He stretches it out in front of my face, pulls it firmly over my mouth, and ties it behind my head. Much tighter than before. My mouth is sealed. He leans right next to me.

"Crato," he whispers.

"Mmmph!" I moan weakly, nodding.

The king pulls down my underwear, positions himself behind me, and spreads my chubby cheeks. I brace myself as he slides inside.

"MMMMPPPHHH!!"

It hurts at first, but that subsides. He starts to hump me, and I move my body with his. While doing this, he reaches around and grabs my throbbing cock with his gloved hand stroking it gently. I moan and grunt, totally muffled by my tight gag. He continues this for a long time, almost non-stop. The only interruption is everytime I'm about to cum, he lets go of my dick. Denying me. Bastard! How does he know?

After what seems like hours, he finally starts to tire. Grunting, he starts to jerk me again, in rhythm with his humping. This is it.

"MMPH-MMPH-MMPH!" I moan. I'm almost there.

Suddenly, the king takes his other gloved hand, and clapped it over my mouth. Handgagging my already gagged mouth.

"mmph!" I moan, almost silently.

Then it happens. We both explode together. He pulls out and we both erupt all over the gold sheets. I scream, but I'm totally gagged. It was silent. We both pant and moan for a moment.

Eventually, the king whistles, and a another hover robot flies into the room. He scoops up my exhausted body in his arms. The robot picks up the soiled sheets, and emits what looks like a laser beam over them. In seconds, they are totally clean. The bot leaves, and the king lays me down. He kisses my gagged mouth, lays beside me, and covers us up. I fall asleep quickly.

We wake up sometime later.

"Mmph."

I try to talk. But I forgot I'm still gagged. As I pullbthe soft gold from my lips, and spit out the stuffing, the king climbs out of bed, stretching. I stare at his beautiful body, including his backside. I somehow hadnt noticed he had a big, perfect ass! I was feeling quite frisky again, and I couldnt help myself. I slapped that perfect king on his perfect ass. Hard.

"Great job last night, your majesty," I said, laughing.

When he turned to look at me, I knew I'd made a mistake.

Uh-oh.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

This is such an awesome and sexy story! I love the gagged noises, and the way Grayson has gotten so into it (a little too into it, it seems :) ). Super excited to see where this goes! Great work, my friend!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Ooh la la!!! 🀩🀩🀩
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Volobond wrote: ↑4 years ago This is such an awesome and sexy story! I love the gagged noises, and the way Grayson has gotten so into it (a little too into it, it seems :) ). Super excited to see where this goes! Great work, my friend!
Thank you for the positive feedback. Ill try not to disappoint!
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

DeeperThanRed wrote: ↑4 years ago This is getting more and more interesting.

The story hits all the right buttons, yet remains unpredictable. Loved how the cellmate is mummified by his peers.
Thank you. I hope you'll like where its going next.
Mummyboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummyboi »

Love this story, can’t wait for the continuation.
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

"I'm sorry," I say, fearfully.

The king stares at me with anger in his eyes. He rubs the spot on his ass where I spanked him. After a minute of staring, he snaps his fingers. Two of the handsome, muscular guards burst through the door. They halt in front of the king. He points at me.

"Toomo."

The guards pounce. They jump on my still naked body and flip me onto my stomach. I try to struggle, but they're too strong. They bind my hands and feet, before lifting me off the bed. I look at the king.

"Please dont do this. I said I was sor-MMPH!"

One of the guards clamped a giant hand down on my mouth, silencing me. His hand is so massive that it covers both my mouth and my nose, restricting my breathing.

"Toomo!" the king repeated.

I'm carried out of the king's bed chamber and back into the main hall. I moan and yell into the hand covering my mouth. I feel myself running out of air. The guards come to a halt, and I look at where we are. My eyes widen. Its the table where my fellow prisoner was mummified. They're going to mummify me too! The guards lay me down on the table, and my smothering handgag is released. I gasp for air. The king press a button on the table, and it starts to glow. Im levitated in the air, and can no longer move. The king nods to the guards and they leave.

"Please don't wrap me up!" I beg, but it doesnt do any good.

The king presses a series of buttons, and a floating robot appears, equipped with rolls of the gold stuff. The end of one of the rolls shoots out, and wraps around my feet. It then starts to fly around my floating body, completely wrapping my feet and moving up my legs. When it gets to my crotch, it leaves the area unwrapped, my stiff manhood sticking straight up (I cant help it. I love being tied up!). The king grabs my arms, and holds them straight up so the bot can individually wrap them. He then crosses them over my chest, and the bot swiftly wraps them to my upper body.

The king claps his hands, and a guard brings out a cart. On it is a glass of a bright red liquid. The guard wheels it to the table then leaves. The king picks up the glass, and brings it to my lips. I cooperate and drink. It is sweet and warm. A tingling feeling spreads through my body, especially in my cock. I open my mouth to gasp, and as I do, the king stuffs the underwear used to gag me earlier into my mouth. He claps his big hand over my mouth, and the robot comes to life again. It wraps gold cloth under my jaw and over my head. I can no longer open my mouth. It wraps my head until only my face is exposed. The robot then floats away.

The king leans over me with a roll of gold fabric in his hands, a length of it stretched out in front of my face. He slowly lowers it, and presses it over my closed mouth.

"MMMPH!" I moan, the feeling of being gagged making the tingling in my cock intensify.

The king grins as he wraps the roll around my head and back over my mouth tightly. And wrapping.

And wrapping.

And wrapping.

After ten wraps, the roll runs out. The king gently squeezes my cock. I moan again, but its so muffled it can barely be heard. The king then picks up a gold ring. I moan again. What is that?! He stretches it out, and pulls it over my cock. He secures it around the base of my balls. My cock hardens and throbs. He presses another button. The rings lights up, and more gold gold comes out of the ring. It wraps itself around my cock and balls, completely encasing them. Then the ring starts to vibrate. I buck and moan and scream into my gag. Waves of pleasure sweep through my body. After just a few seconds, I'm going to explode. Then it stops.

I stare at the king wide eyed. He grins mischievously. This is my punishment. Denying me ultimate pleasure. Suddenly, he takes off all his clothes. I see he's sweating heavily. His massive manhood is totally erect. He takes a long gold cloth and wipes the sweat from his body. He wipes his face. The his massive chest. Finally, he massages his crotch, balls, and cock. Wiping them dry. He approaches me with the cloth and ties it over my gagged mouth and nose. Aside from further silencing me, my nose is filled with his musk. I have never been more aroused. He puts his clothes back on, then presses another button. The floor opens and the beautiful gold sarcophagus rises out of it. The lid lifts, and inside is the squirming mummified body of my former cell mate.

The king claps his hands, and two guards enter. They lift the mummy out of the sarcophagus. I catch his eye. He looks exhausted, but with the same lust and hunger in his eyes as he looks back at me. My cock throbs again. He is carried through the door into the kings bed chamber. I cant help but feel jealous at what might happen in that room later.

I hear a beep. I am levitated from the table, and over the mummy case. I begin to lower. The inside is soft and padded, lined with gold silk. There is a pillow where my head lays. The king leans over the edge of the casket, smiling. He rubs his fingers over my gagged mouth, then running them down my chest, before reaching my wrapped, engorged penis. He starts to stroke it. At the same time, the ring starts to vibrate. I moan almost silently. But once again, just as I start to climax, both the king and the ring stop immediately. I moan in frustration. Such a tyrant!

The king kisses my gagged and sealed lips, then presses a button. The lid of the sarcophagus starts to lower. I squirm and shake my head, but its no use. I stare at the king until the lid is totally shut. I'm sealed in silent blackness. My coffin shakes slightly. I must be lowering under the floor. The only sound is my own breathing, sucking in air that smells of the king's musk. I suck on the skimpy underwear in my mouth, and squirm in my tight, wrappings and confining sarcophagus. Then another sound: the buzzing of the cock ring. The waves of pleasure hit me again, even stronger than before. Then, again, it stops. I'm in for a wonderful, yet frustrating time.

"MMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" πŸ€βš°πŸ†πŸ˜
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

A fantastic new installment! Sounds like the king really knows how to treat his playthings! Wonderful writing and love the descriptions. Thanks!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

מממממממ איזה ΧžΧ—Χ¨ΧžΧŸ!!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Thank you everyone for the feedback! 😁
Gagman