Earning that pay rise (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Guyoc22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Earning that pay rise (M/F)

Post by Guyoc22 »

Katie was both nervous and excited.

She worked as a secretary and had been at her current employment for quite some time. That monday she had seen her boss to ask for a pay rise.

What she didn't know was that he had been monitoring her computer uses, and had seen her questionable searches of bondage, self bondage and tie up games. So he made her a deal, face being fired for what she was doing on company time, or join him that long weekend where she would spend the time as his captive.

For a guy in his forties, Katie did find him quite attractive and really didn't want to be fired so she had hastily agreed.
Now as she got ready she wondered what was in store for her.

She was 29 and very attractive with lovely long toned legs, an athletic figure and perky 30c breasts with long black her that went half way down her back.

After putting on a black lacy bra and matching panties, she slid a pair of soft sheer barely black pantyhose up her legs. A short black dress that just covered the top of her pantyhose was next, it was shorter than what she would normally wear and had a zip that went all the way down the back but she was told to wear for today.

Being 5 foot 11, she would normally wear flats, instead she went with a pair of 5" heels with a thin ankle strap at the top.

She took on more look at herself in the mirror and and left for work before she could change her mind, time to see what was instore for her.

She was early to work and went start to her boss like he had told her to do. its was 7.30am on Friday, and if her boss ket his word at the same time tuesday she would be released at work in the morning and would be alot better off each week.

She knocked on the door that lead to his office.

"Come in."

Katie turned the handle and pushed the door open. inside her boss sat on his side of the table which was bare expect a glass of water on the side closest to her.

"You look amazing Katie, please have a seat."

She approached the desk and sat down, crossing her legs really made her dress ride up and her panties could just been seen thru the nylon. She couldn't help but blush.

"Ready for the long weekend?"

She went to reply but her throat had become so dry from nerves, she grabbed the water and took a long drink.

"Yes sir, i am a little nervous but."

"I can imagine this must be a first for you, you understand that you will stay with me as my captive till i bring you here tuesday and release you? and during this time you will do anything and everything I want you too?"

"Yes sir." Katie realised she was suddenly starting to feel more relaxed, very relaxed.

"Excellent." He stood up opened the top draw of his desk and removed a black ball with holes in it and two leather straps attached. "Open your mouth nice and wide."

"Yes sssirrr." Said Katie with a slight slur she was feeling more and more relaxed by the second.

The ball was placed inside her mouth and the straps where pulled back and under her hair till they meet behind her head and where buckled together. If she wasn't feeling so relaxed she was sure the ball would start feeling uncomfortable, she had played with ball gags at home before but never on this big, it completely sealed her mouth.

"Good girl, that will keep you quite, the holes are soI know you can breathe, the drug i gave you works very fast, I figured it might make this easier for you.

"Drugged!?" she tried to say, but all that came out was a soft "droooopmh". Her eyes where starting to feel heavy and she was feeling like napping. Her boss picked her up from the seat and helped her lie on the floor. Went went back to the draw where he grabbed the gag and came back.

"There should work well for you for the time being." he said as he palced osme panythose and stockings next to her and rolled her over. He crossed her wrists and wrapped a stocking around them tying it very tightly. soon her knees and ankles were tied with stockings as well, a pair of opaque black pantyhose where wrapped around her eyes a couple of times and then tied.

"That will hold you for know, have a little nap that drug should last a couple of hours." Katie "ooomphed very softly into her gag. Her boss had started to slowly run his hand up and down her nylon covered legs, she loved it and mix with how relaxing she found that and the drug in her system was soon completely out of it.

Her boss open a cupboard door and pulled out a long wooden crate and lay it next to katie, he took the lid off picked her up and placed her inside. inside it was padded so she would injure herself if she woke early,a d the tiny holes in the top would let air in, but not let any one see what was inside. He placed the lid back on and locked it in four places to keep it on, and placed a call to the building janitor to have the crate moved to his van downstairs. telling him it was a sculpture for his home should stop him from asking questions and make sure he treated the box with care. He arrived quickly loaded up the crate and headed towards the service lift. Katies boss grabbed his coat, checked that he had the van keys as well as his other belongings turned the office light out and headed down to the van.
Deleted User 8062

Post by Deleted User 8062 »

Great story! hope it continues :)
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Awesome and Cool story!!! Hope to read more
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Guyoc22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guyoc22 »

Once the crate was in the van Katies boss got in and drove off, stopping once at a hardware store buying rope, tape and zip ties, then again at a lingerie store where he exited with 2 boxes that he put in the back next to katie. One had hosiery and outfits he had pre ordered for the occasion and the other was labeled seconds, it was full of old pantyhose stockings and tights, either damaged stock or old stock used for display.

After a short drive he pulled into the driveway of his home and parked in the garage. after taking in the boxes and supplies form the hardware store Katies crate was taken inside to the lounge room. He opened the lid and lifted her out. Katie was still out to it, he placed her on the ground, and checked her bonds. He tighten the blind fold and decided to make her more secure for when she woke up.

He removed her heels and took a black stocking from the box of seconds and pulled it up over her legs. He then applied tape on her ankles and knees, covering the nylon ties he made earlier.

Next he pinned her arms to her body by wrapping tape around them and he chest, with the tape going over and under her breasts. They were perky before but not looked liked they wanted to pop out at any time.

Then taking some rope he attached her nylon encased ankles to her wrists hogtying her.

He decided to take care of a few things while he waited for her to wake. He turned on the video camera he had set up in the lounge room and picked up the boxes and hardeare supplies to take to the master bedroom.

It was going to be a great long weekend.
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Interesting tale thus far. Are you planning to add more?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Sounds very promising so far to me 😊
Guyoc22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guyoc22 »

there is more coming, just deciding on the ending
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great story. I especially love the liberal use of hosiery. Can’t wait to see what comes next!
Guyoc22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guyoc22 »

women in hose are my one true weakness lol
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Guyoc22 wrote: 4 years ago women in hose are my one true weakness lol
Mine too :) Guilty as charged :)
Guyoc22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guyoc22 »

there will be plenty more in this one trust me
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Guyoc22 wrote: 4 years ago women in hose are my one true weakness lol
Yeah, I can relate to that myself.
Guyoc22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guyoc22 »

Katie started to wake up, as she did she realised a couple of things. She couldn't see, she couldn't move and she couldn't speak and her jaw was aching so bad.

It started coming back to her, the deal with her boss, the drugged drink, the ball gag. She started to test her bonds to see if she could get free. she realised that she wouldn't be getting free anytime soon, but was enjoying the feeling of the nylon sheath rubbing against her legs as she struggled. Little grunts and groans made it past the ball in her mouth letting her boss know she was a wake.

He walked in, bent down and removed the rope that had her hogtied and hauled her up on to the couch.

"Im going to remove the gag so you can have a drink, no a peep out of you and small sips ok?"

She nodded. she felt the straps being undone followed by the ball being pulled from her mouth, remainders of drool that had not escaped via the holes ran down her chin. Her boss used a small towel to wipe it off then started gving her small sips of water.

After a few sips he stopped, "Better?" he asked. She nodded. He lent in and kissed long and hard, then pulled away. Katie made a small groan as he pulled away, she wanted more of that being tied up really turned her on.

A finger was placed to her lips. "Ssssshh, otherwise the ball goes back in." She stopped start away her jaw still ached from the size of it.

The stocking that was cooning her legs was pulled of and her ankles and knees untied. A leather collar was placed around her neck connected to a chain. Her boss tugged on it, "Come along lets get you cleaned up."

She stood and slowly followed being lead along the chain, it was hard not seeing but eventully they got to the master bedroom.

The nylons and tape that had her top section where removed as well as the blindfold. Katie could see a set of clothes laid out on the bed, A pair of black opaque tights, a plaid skirt and a small white blouse were there ready to go.

"Your first outfit of the weekend" Her boss said as he undid the zipper on her back. She slipped out of it followed by her bra, her pantyhose and panties where pulled down as one and removed, he balled them up together and put them on the bed. "That should make a nice gag later."

Her collar was removed, but then her hand were pulled back and tied behind her with rope.

"Shower time Katie, hope your looking forward to all this as much as i am."

She nodded eagerly she couldnt wait to see what was planned for her now
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Looking forward to the next part!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic