Help a neighbor can get you in trouble multi\mm multi chapter

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mummyboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Help a neighbor can get you in trouble multi\mm multi chapter

Post by Mummyboi »

My names Alex , I’m 25 years old but look 18 so I get carded everywhere I go. I’m only 5’6” and weigh 140 wet. I go to the university gym and always see the guys and gals stealing glances of me. I love wearing spandex everywhere I go, so my wardrobe is full of Nike, under Armour and any form fitting outfits. My neighbor down stairs was in college a sophomore, very friendly with me and we look like twins seperated at birth. I read stories of tugs and would sometimes play light bondage in my apartment. My neighbors name was Josh and between his working a PT job and classes his schedule was erratic at best. I worked as a massage therapist and sometimes a stripper to make a few extra dollars. Josh and I have been neighbors for 6 months so far and he told me he does modeling but never would tell me what he modeled or where the pics could be seen. We were friends and would go out to eat sometimes. I knew he was supposed to be home but didn’t hear his usual shower and music playing. Our apartments were part of a older mansion that was 100 yrs old so you could hear noise if you were near the vents in the floor. They were like most building from that time the heat came up thru those vents. I had just finished making a salad and a seafood linguine for dinner, I sat down to start eating and heard a moaning .... I took another bite thinking it was building sounds but I heard it again... longer and a odd mmmmmmppppphhhhh sound. I sat slowly eating my salad and heard the noise again and again. I was starting to wonder if it was josh and if he was in trouble. I finished my glass of wine and went to my door. I had my keys and wallet tucked in my tights. I went down stairs to the 3rd fl... and knocked on his door... no answer but I heard the moaning. I turned the knob but it was locked. Luckily I had a key to his place, we decided it was the best idea to each have keys . I open the door and it’s dark. I closed the door and turn the light on in the living room. I was in shock seeing what looked like a worm taped to the coffee table. It was soo tight I could see every bump ... ripple, bulge. Only nose holes were open. Sooo many thoughts went thru my head, but I kept quite. I walked over and slowly at first started rubbing his bulge, he started moaning and his breathing became more steady.. he got rock hard and I increased speed till he was cumming... I kept on rubbing him till he cummed 3 times. He was breathing heavily so I gave him a few minutes to regain his breath. I then asked. Josh are you ok? Grunt once if you want freed , twice if no. I got one grunt and slowly cut the tape away from his mouth and then his arms and hands. He was ok, and I handed him the scissors so he could continue to free himself. He was calling me a bitch for making him wait while I played with him. All he told me was he was jumped and bound in his apartment. He ask if I was thirsty and went and grabbed 2 beers .. he had threw on a pair of running shorts from floor where he threw them as ordered. As I was taking another swig of beer I feel him put his had on my mouth and nose. I breath in a sickly sweet smell and what very little struggle I did lasted only 10 seconds as I see the blackness turn into tunnel vision , then I’m asleep. I wake up but can’t even wiggle a finger, glancing down I see nothing but tape, and I have a sock gagging me. I look at josh and he’s putting on my tights. I mmmmmpppphhhhhh at him and he says hello sleeping beauty. I keep mmmmppphhhh at him and he tells me he will explain. He’s on Xmas break which means he’s off for 6 weeks, that he is a bondage model. The more sever the higher the pay. He was contacted from a wealthy gentleman he could make 5000 min. For the weekend. If he like my modeling it goes higher. The man knows my break is 6 weeks long. I know my eyes bulged hugely at hearing 6 weeks. He tells me my face shows fear but my cock is already rock hard. Don’t worry I will work your job and do everything you do. I am dizzy hearing he set me up if I came home. And don’t worry, he has a large collection of devices. He pull my wallet out, and I feel his I’d taped to my chest... he continues covering my face...put in inlatible gag in my mouth and uses medical glue on my lips to seal it in place. He lets me have a small slit for eyes but other then the eyes we again look identical, I’m taped to coffee table and he says to me don’t worry it’s 6 right now, that he is going to my apartment,he will be back at 10... 2 hours before mr. Blake’s return. He walks to the door and I hear the lock click. I’m rock hard and drifting like I’m in a wind tunnel....
to be continued
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Mummyboi 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

A good start, looking forward to seeing more, but could be broken down into shorter sections for easier reading?
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

Hi,
Great story, well written and thought out.

Is that you shirtless above? Cute!
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Agghhhh this is hot hot hot!!!

Please do continue! 🔥🔥😛😛
Mummyboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummyboi »

I lay there thinking to myself what happened, my friend Josh from down stairs set me up it seem. Going on my laptop and looking thru all my files, finding out my secret desire about getting tied up. When I see him again we will have a long talk. Time went by slowly, I struggled to get out, but wiggling was what I got. Josh knew how to wrap and I was getting tired fast from my effort to get free. I tried screaming next but the inflatable gag was pumped that my checks bulged but the surgical glue kept my lips sealed together. I didn’t realize I drifted off to sleep , having resigned myself to my current predicament. I woke up some time later to being tilted on my side. Mr Blake the wealthy business was there getting his package, new toy ready to be shipped to a new location. He was rubbing my body from head to toe telling me this will be the best holidays ever. I was nervous as he started pulling the zipper up tightening my already rigid prison, I felt my cock being played with, stroked...squeezed then sucked on till I finally shot off the largest load of my life. It to me 10 minutes to cum down from my high. As I was cumming down I felt Mr. Blake shoot lube in my eurethra and a tube slid in it with a ballon tip, he was cathing me. He told me I needed to piss and not on or in sack. He the put a posture collar on my neck, making this new custom hood a need anchor point. I heard locks click on all the zippers and mmmpppphhhhdd. He was laughing, telling me this was just the beginning. I hear him say he’s almost done, but don’t worry my transport will be there in the morning . I feel liquid rushing in my mouth and realize I’m swallowing my own piss. It stops again and I feel the most painful thing start next. He is sliding tubes in my nostril, they continue slowly as I start gagging. I suppress my gag reflex so I don’t choke to death, till finally the tubes settle in my lungs and my breathing returns to a normal. He tells me the tubes are my breathing device and are working perfectly, see you later as he finishes his work. I feel the liquid in my mouth as he taps my head saying see you soon.
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

😱😱😱🤩🤩🤩😱🤩😱🤩😱🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
Mummyboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummyboi »

Here is the custom hood
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

🤯
Mummyboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummyboi »

It seemed like forever that I was rigid, I was tasting Gatorade and had to work hard to continue to swallow the amount I was receiving. I didn’t notice Josh enter the apartment, but when I started to taste cum in my mouth I assumed it was him. Thanks to his sever wrapping I found myself in a predicament which I was clueless what will happen next.

Josh waited to hear the sound go quite, I snuck down and using my key entered the apartment . I look at the shiny rubber mummy which is Alex, I am in tights only and just seeing him like that I had a raging boner. I start feeling him all over not finding any seams, zippers..just a posture collar with locks and glue filling the key holes. Alex is screwed but I see a hose and Texas cath , I’m sooo horny that I need to cum badly. I strip naked and sitting on his chest I continue to cum for hours.... not realizing there was a man in the shadows watch. As I cum for the sixth time I lay my naked body on his chest. By the time I realized I heard something it was too late, I had a soaked rag covering my face, I knew the smell of sodium penithal but it was already making my head spin. The guest taped it in place so I was his to wrap up tight as a worm. When I woke I had a inflatable gag pumped 3/4 size with glue sealing my lips in place. I felt my piss in my mouth so I had to swallow quickly. I was wrapped in shrink wrap that as the heat increase so did the tension. He must of used 6 rolls to wrap me from head to toe. I was then coated with more glue and squeezed in a rubber sack with tubes glued in my nostrils. If this wasn’t bad enough he wrapped the 2 rubber coated mummies back to back. I felt us wiggled into a large sack which was zipped shut and locked. We were wheeled to the lift and when outside place in a box in the back of a pickup truck. The box was locked and he went back into our building, he tiddied up and locked the door. No one will notice up missing for weeks. This is just the start of what will turn into a long confinement. I felt the pickup pull out and we were on our way to the unknown... I kept mmmppphhhh sorry, not that I was going to be heard. ... More to cum
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Interesting twist 😏

A predicament deserving of a place in my fantasies 🤤
Mummyboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummyboi »

PT 4

I was in my rigid wrap and sealed in rubber sack trying my best to continually swallow my own piss. I drifted in and out of my sleep hearing the voice in my ears saying you are starting on a new journey my boy. The sooner you get the feeling in your mind you are a worm, the easier your life will be, combining this with the continual vibration from the engine was making my trip almost pleasurable. Something must be working my mind.... I was not as upset as I should be. I wonder what happened to?? Josh, he was feeding me his loads of boy juice for hours. I had a crush on Josh so being his boy toy made me happy. This trip must have been many hours but to be able to tell was impossible. All I know was we stopped 2 times only to start moving again. I could feel I was connected to another object and my mobility was gone. I hear in my ears phase one is complete, that I’m being transfered to a padded place for the next leg of my journey. If I am lucky I might get back sometime in the new year. I started to panic since it was only a week past Thanksgiving, not that I could change my predicament. I wish I was not a only child whose parents travel 9 months of the year. No one has any idea I’m missing,I felt something filling my mouth with a solid, which I come to find out is rubber. I’m feed high protein shakes and put in a statue case. I feel the stim making my muscles tighten the wheeled on a waiting jet. Going onto phase 2 of my journey. Maybe if I’m lucky I will get some freedom in the near future, knowing that it’s more wishful thinking.
Mummyboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummyboi »

Cont: Alex wakes up noticing he’s not connected to Josh right now, though that’s the only thing that is better. I feel my chastity device keeping my rock hard but not able to get any release. My kidnapper told me I had been sleeping 12 hours and in that time he cleaned out my system and my mouth if filled with rubber casting with tubes for feeding and recycling. Not that anyone can see this as I’m in a rubber sack that is so tight you see my outlined body. He tells me he owns a fetish club and I’m to be auctioned off as a toy to the highest bidder. This was a week at a tome then if I was fulfilling my contract they had the option to buy me. I tried to let him hear my but I was silent. The rubber could tighten to a point that I was rigid... and only my benefactor that bid the highest knew I was a living man. This is not the first college guy that he had sold, with a large fortune and a 1000 acres of land no one knew his true nature. I cried realizing that Josh is also in a bad situation and that I love him, hopefully I might see him again , or anyone if I can just get free. This is what I look like .... the sadist let me see what my prison looked like.
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Hot photos!

I enjoy the story here, especially certain parts of it! Very hot and horny things to consider and imagine. 🙂

Sometimes it has been difficult to follow, with the shifting perspective between first-person and third-person, as well as with some disjointedness, plot jumps, and grammar oddities. I'm sure a good friend who could help with editing would really take this up to the next notch of quality and hotness.

Thank you for sharing it with us!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic