Confinment Fantasy (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Confinment Fantasy (M/M)

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Intense Sexual Themes!

3:00 AM

I lay in bed, fast asleep, wearing a pair of boxers. I'm suddenly awakened when a rubber gloved hand covers my mouth.

"MMPH?"

Two large, masked men stand over me. The one handgagging me jumps on me, stradling me and pinning my arms down. The other pulls down my boxers, then tapes my ankles, knees, and thighs together with wide, black electrical tape. The handgagger swiftly rolls off me, sits me up, and grabs me from behind. His hand never leaves my mouth. His partner wraps stretchy tape around my hands. Then they place my hands on my chest, and wrap tape around my torso and arms. My arms are pinned to my chest.

"MMMPH!!"I scream into my handgag.

"I think I need to shut you up," the second man says menacingly.

My eyes go wide.

"MMPH?!"

The man stands up and unzips his pants. I start to freak out, but he just pulls out a black, silk cloth. He nods to his partner, who brings his gloved hand over my nose as well, cutting off my air. I struggle and moan for several seconds before he releases me entirely. I open wide to take a deep breath, and as I do, the cloth is stuffed in my mouth, and I'm handgagged again. The second man then picks the roll of electrical tape, and hands it to his partner.

"Here man. I know you love this part. Gag him tight," he says.

"MPH?"

The man behind me takes takes the roll, and looks down at me. I shake my head, begging for mercy. I get none. He tears off a big piece, stretches it out, and presses it over my mouth. I think thats all, but I couldnt be more wrong.

The second man pulls out a duffel bag and opens it. Inside are a dozen more big rolls of electrical tape. He takes one and starts to wrap my feet up. At the same time, his partner takes a swim cap and stretches it over my head, covering my hair. He then takes his roll and starts to wrap tape under my jaw and over my head several times, until my jaw is sealed shut. He continues wrapping my head. Meanwhile, his partner has completely mummified my legs. He is wrapping up my thighs, and arrives at my crotch. And unfortunately, against my will, my cock is at full attention.

"Gonna wanna protect that," he says.

He takes out a condom, rolls it over my cock, the tapes my cock to my belly. The pull me to my feet, and he continues wrapping me while his partner holds me upright, his gloved hand back over my taped mouth. He wraps the tape over my manhood, and soon also has my torso and arms cocooned, Egyptian mummy style with my arms across my chest.

Eventually, my shoulders and neck are carefully wrapped, and my body is now a shiny, black mummy. The man handgagging me releases his grip, and wraps tape over my gagged mouth ten time. My mouth is totally sealed.

"Almost done," he says.

He steps in front of me, and unzips his pants. He also pulls out a black silk cloth, which he had wrapped around his hard dick. He steps behind me, pulls it in front of me, and ties it over my wrapped mouth and my nose. I breath in and I can smell his manhood. He then pulls out a vibrating wand. He places it on the part of my mummified body where my cock is wrapped up and tapes it down.

"For later," he says.

His partner steps out of the room. And when he comes back, he is dragging a thick, black mummy sleeping bag. He unzips it and walks towards me. I shake my head and beg as much as I can, but its no use. They easily pick me up and lay me down in the bag. It is zipped up around me tightly, and the strings around the head are drawn, so only my face is visible.

The men then pick up my bagged body and carry it to my garage. Inside is a car I dont know. The trunk is popped.

"You're coming with us."

The lay my body in the trunk. I look up with pleading eyes, but they just slam the lid shut, sealing me in darkness. The car takes off. I squirm and roll in the trunk the whole trip. Finally, the car stops, and the trunk is opened. The pull me from the trunk, and lay me on the ground.

"Welcome to your new home!"

I look around as much as I can. We're in some sort of garage/workshop. Then I see it. On the ground beside me is a wooden coffin. It is one of those six sided coffins, and the lid is raised. One of them removes the lid, revealing white satin lining.

"In you go!"

"MMMMPPPPPHHHHHH!!!!"

I struggle as hard as I can, but I'm helpless. They lay me inside the coffin. Its very tight and confining. The sleeping bag fills it entirely. I look up at them, terrified.

"Good night."

The start to lower the lid of the coffin slowly.

"MMM-MMMPH! MMM-MM-" I'm cutoff as the lid is sealed. I can't see or hear anything.

The men pick up the coffin, and put it in a closet. They shut the door. They remove their masks and lopk at each other.

"Think Steven will like his birthday gift?"

"After all the trouble we went through, he'd better."

"You put air holes in the coffin, right?"

"Yes I did. Did you give him that button to press for help before you taped his hands up?"

"I did. Oh and speaking of buttons," the man said as he pulled a button out of his pocket and pressing it.

Steven laid in his inescapable bondage. He breathed heavily through his nose, smelling manly musk. He had been bound, gagged, mummified, sacked, sealed in a coffin, and forced to smell one of his very, very close friends cock on the cloth over his mouth and nose. Je tasted the others on the cloth taped in his mouth. This was the best birthday gift ever. He owed those guys big. And just when he thought it couldn't get any better, a sudden vibration started on his rock hard cock. He forgot about the vibrator!

"MMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" 🀐⚰

THE END
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🀐
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Super hot story! As always, the gag-talk is awesome and the super-constricting bondage is fabulous! I kind of want to see just how Steven repays his buddies. Thanks for sharing!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Mummyboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummyboi »

Good story... wish you had a twist birthday boy or friends didn’t expect....add evil laugh
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

Very well done. Wish I had some friends like this
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

kiwi wrote: ↑4 years ago Very well done. Wish I had some friends like this
Don't we all? πŸ˜‰
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Oh man, this is so so good!!!

Well done, and thank you!! πŸ€©πŸ˜›πŸ€€
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

NeedControl wrote: ↑4 years ago Oh man, this is so so good!!!

Well done, and thank you!! πŸ€©πŸ˜›πŸ€€
Thanks for the feedback! Glad you enjoyed it!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Nicely done! The sleeping bag mummification was definitely a nice surprise!
Didn't know you were into that as well.

The bondage scenes and descriptions do not disappoint.

Great stuff, mate!
Really enjoyed this ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

bondagefreak wrote: ↑4 years ago Nicely done! The sleeping bag mummification was definitely a nice surprise!
Didn't know you were into that as well.

The bondage scenes and descriptions do not disappoint.

Great stuff, mate!
Really enjoyed this ;)
I'm really glad you liked it. As for the sleeping bag stuff, I've never personally tried it (unfortunately πŸ˜”), but any kind of bondage with someone confined inside something is hot to me.😊
beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by beserkade12 »

Excellent story! The coffin and the twist at the end were spot on πŸ‘Œ
If bondage is a cake then a gag is the icing β›“
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

beserkade12 wrote: ↑4 years ago Excellent story! The coffin and the twist at the end were spot on πŸ‘Œ
Thanks! 😁
puffalover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puffalover »

Damn! That’s a super hot story! Love the smell torture and mummification bondage. The thick sleeping bag cocoon was a great addition. (My favorite for mummifying a captive)

Thanks for sharing this, and hope to read more stories like this one from you soon.
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

puffalover wrote: ↑4 years ago Damn! That’s a super hot story! Love the smell torture and mummification bondage. The thick sleeping bag cocoon was a great addition. (My favorite for mummifying a captive)

Thanks for sharing this, and hope to read more stories like this one from you soon.
Thank you very much! I'll see what I can do. πŸ˜‰
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Wanted to add something to this story that might enhance the experience a bit: visual aids.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

Absolutely love the visual aides! Hook a brother up with that kind of tape it looks amazing. I’d love to give it a try.
Love the glove pic as well
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

kiwi wrote: ↑4 years ago Absolutely love the visual aides! Hook a brother up with that kind of tape it looks amazing. I’d love to give it a try.
Thanks! But I want to try that tape out first. πŸ˜‰
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

Wrappedmouth wrote: ↑4 years ago
kiwi wrote: ↑4 years ago Absolutely love the visual aides! Hook a brother up with that kind of tape it looks amazing. I’d love to give it a try.
That can be arranged 🀐😏
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

kiwi wrote: ↑4 years ago
Wrappedmouth wrote: ↑4 years ago
That can be arranged 🀐😏
MMMPPHH!!🀐😍
puffalover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puffalover »

Very nice visual aids my friend! Would love to be in Steven’s place, completely bagged up like that.
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

puffalover wrote: ↑4 years ago Very nice visual aids my friend! Would love to be in Steven’s place, completely bagged up like that.
Thanks. I'd love that too!
DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DomTiesMen »

Very nice and amazing story! This totally reminds me a little that scene from The Mummy movie that is also your avatar! I find it very hot how you was captured, bound, gagged and mummified. It was a really great add to put the magic wand/vibrator on! The coffin was also very good to be really like he is a mummy being storaged! Very nice story and description!
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

too too cool great story I really wish it would happen to me
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Onodera wrote: ↑4 years ago Very nice and amazing story! This totally reminds me a little that scene from The Mummy movie that is also your avatar! I find it very hot how you was captured, bound, gagged and mummified. It was a really great add to put the magic wand/vibrator on! The coffin was also very good to be really like he is a mummy being storaged! Very nice story and description!
Thank you! Being bound, gagged, and encased is pretty much my dream scenario, and I wanted to do it in a really over-the-top fashion. Glad you liked it.
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

The slave wrote: ↑4 years ago too too cool great story I really wish it would happen to me
You and me both! Thanks for the feedback. 😁
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

I love a good consensual twist at the end - thank you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic