Kidnapped - Chapter 2 FFF/m

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
humbled32
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kidnapped - Chapter 2 FFF/m

Post by humbled32 »

Chapter 1

Suki
Suki contacted me in the morning a couple of days just before the pandemic was announced and the quarantine was imposed. She appeared at my home that morning with her huge puffy purse slung over her left shoulder.
Suki as I mentioned before was and still is an imposing woman. Standing at an even six feet tall, she is the epitome of a woman’s woman. Her natural curves are enhanced by excellent muscle tone created by her daily regime of yoga, martial arts training, healthy eating, and a robust lust for dominated sex. Being bi-sexual, she has a large stable of willing partners of both sexes to help her in her imposed schedule of maintaining six orgasms daily.

“Get your long goose down coat on as it is freezing out and come shopping with me,” Suki said this as she wrapped her strong right arm around my slender frame hugging and pulling me into her firm breasts covered by her hooded Arctic Fox fur coat. I almost disappeared as she pulled me into her Arctic Fox fur coat as it was doubly thick having an inner layer of Arctic Fox. I went “oomph” with enjoyment at seeing her and as I looked up into her sparkling blue eyes she lowered her fur covered head and kissed me with passion. Her tongue which is longer than normal stabbed into my mouth and ravaged it with wild abandon. While she was kissing me, she closed the door behind her with her right foot and wrapped her left arm around me as well trapping me close to her amazing body while enveloping me in her Fox fur coat. After what felt like an eternity she released my trapped body and pinned arms. I half stumbled back a step gasping a little as she had sucked my mouth, as well as her tongue, had completely overpowered mine.

“Ah, welcome, Suki. Wow, you look ravishing.” I mumbled as she had taken me completely by surprise.

My name is Henry Springdale and I live in a four-bedroom home with a deep double car garage on a quiet street in a small community just outside a medium city. I work as a traveling sales agent for a few furniture companies selling my wares to independent stores in the mid-west. I take two sales trips a year once in the fall and the other in the spring. Because of my customers and the companies that I sell for are honest people, I don’t have to work long hours. I have a lot of free time and communicate with both suppliers and my clients via email and phone during my off time. I basically work two and a half months every year with another month or so from home doing follow-ups etcetera. I drive a 4x4 ½ ton truck with the extended cab, fully loaded with all the bells and whistles which is a little over the top but it affords me peace of mind in inclement weather as well as sitting up higher than a car. Being slight in stature and height, I weigh in soaking wet at 150 pounds and stand 5’7” in height. I have sandy blond slightly longish hair, light beard meaning that I can go a full week without shaving and a standard size 6” penis. Healthy, happy, and looking forward to finding out how devious, Suki will be.

“Is there a rush? Would you like to use the bathroom or have a bite to eat?” I enquired.

“Yes, there is a rush, as we have to take your truck, fill it with groceries and other things plus we have to fill the two upright freezers that are in your garage. Have you not been following the news about Covid19? The World Health Organization is going to declare a worldwide pandemic very shortly and we will be inforced quarantine very shortly. We are going to stay together for the foreseeable future as your home is big enough for the four of us. Now move your gorgeous butt.”

“Wow, ok let me get organized and we will head out, pronto.” While I was saying that, Suki walked through the kitchen, mudroom, and into the garage, opened the far garage door by pressing the left button on the wall to allow her friend to drive her Mercedes custom van inside. Suki closed the garage door by the remote she found on the shelf and walked back into my home. My truck was in the double driveway as I was planning on getting it filled with gas. I was waiting for Suki and together we walked out to the truck.

I was glad I was wearing my ankle-length goose down hooded coat because it was a balmy minus twenty-one degrees with the wind chill it was probably around the minus thirty-degree mark. Not a great day for a stroll. We went to Costco at this end of the city and I dropped Suki off at the front door and I went to fill it up at the gas bar. After getting the gas, I headed in to help her. She had sweet-talked one of the employees into helping her and she had three carts on the go when I showed up with the fourth one. Two of the carts were overflowing with full ribeye loins, lamb chops, etc. The third one held frozen products like vegetables, fruit for smoothies, and an assortment of other goodies while mine was going to be dry goods, more long underwear for her as well as me, winter gear, snowshoes, batteries, flashlights, I am sure you got the drift and a case of toilet paper, paper towels, napkins. She paid for everything and when I offered, she just looked at me with those sultry eyes of hers saying “since you are providing the accommodation and main source of entertainment for the four of us, I will be happy to cover the rest.”

Suki's friend, that was in my home along with her companion, was busy setting up my full basement into Suki's idea of what would become my living bondage nightmare space for the duration of the pandemic. The three of them had started planning this a month ago when the news broke about China having this virus released. I was going to be their willing or unwilling source of entertainment and the van was filled with everything they thought they would need to keep me restrained and entertained for the next three to six months.

More to come....
Last edited by humbled32 3 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Great start
humbled32
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by humbled32 »

Chapter 2
We loaded everything up in the boxes that I store in my truck for this very thing and she directs me to drive to this adult store and we pull up to the garage door where Suki instructs me to honk my horn, which I do and the door opens and I drive us into the loading dock at the back of the store. Suki asked for the keys to the truck and I gave them to her with no hesitation. We got out of the truck and went into the store through the back door. There were two female employees waiting for us. We were in a stock room of the store and by looking around I realized that this was an upscale Adult store with oodles of leather and latex bondage wear. It also made my brain realize that this was owned by Suki as the staff deferred to her and had immediately stated that everything that she ordered was here in the stockroom. Suki turned to me saying “ok, this is where you start stripping my soon to be bondage boy toy. You will follow and do everything these ladies tell you to do or I will whip you severely! Do we understand each other?”

“Yes, Miss!” I hung my head as I unzipped my coat and took it off, laying it over some boxes sitting on the floor. Next came my Beaver fur-lined boots, my wool-lined pants, my wool and fleece shirt, undershirt, long johns, and socks. I knew that when she gave me a certain look I was going into the submissive mode and if I didn’t jump and do everything she asked she would carry out her threat.

I stood in front of the three of them nude at attention, arms at my sides with a blank look on my face and a full erection. One of the staff held scented heated oil and the two of them rubbed it all over my body especially slathering it on my balls and cock and even pushing some into my asshole. I let them do what they wanted because I knew that Suki had planned everything out that was going to happen to me.

“Open your mouth as wide as you can slut,” Suki told me and I complied. Stretching my mouth as wide as I thought that I could, she pushed a large foam ball into my mouth past my teeth and let go of it. It quickly expanded inside my mouth crushing my tongue down, foaming over my teeth and filling up my mouth absorbing the saliva as fast as it expanded. By the time she had moved her hand to her neck to start untying her scarf that nestled there, my mouth was totally filled and I could not expel the ball at all. To guarantee that the ball would not ‘pop’ out, one of her staff slapped a microfoam bandage over my mouth that was shaped in the form of my lower face. When she was finished smoothing it out and making sure that it adhered to my face properly, it covered my face from just under my eyes to my neck excluding my nose which they had cut out thankfully, it even partially covered my ears.

Suki came forward and slowly took off her gorgeous Hermes twill square silk scarf featuring horseshoes and bridles in shades of navy blue and cream. She shook it out and taking the scarf twirled it up in the air where it landed covering my head completely. She pulled the two corners that lay on my back forward and crossed them together so they lay on my chest. She then took the same two corners wrapped them around my neck and under my chin to the back of my neck and tied a double knot at the base of my neck. Walking behind me she did the same with the other two corners tying in under my chin. My eyesight was reduced to shadows and my hearing was muffled.

They helped me put on a silk bodysuit in powder blue. This covered me from my chin to my toes covering my hands in mitts and full foot covering. I was then instructed to put on a pale pink silk bodysuit which I did. Both of these had an almost unseen zipper that went from my neck to my waist. You basically stepped into it and at the same time pushing your hands and arms in and standing up. This gave you a tight body fit. Both times, one of the women would step forward and reach into the hole that was placed at my crotch and pulled my dribbling cock and balls out, giving it a nice caress while the other lady would zip me up. They both were wearing a one-piece Latex catsuit in black that covered them completely except for their eyes and mouth. Suki meanwhile had taken another silk scarf out of pocket and folded the
40-inch square into a triangle. She folded it up starting at the bottom point into a band of thrice folded silk that was six inches wide by forty inches long. Walking behind me she placed the folded scarf against the slightly protruding foam ball wedged under the microfoam tape, pulled it tight and tied a half hitch knot at the base of my neck pulled the two loose ends around to the front of my mouth as the women turned me around to face her where she yanked hard on the two ends of the scarf covering the lower half of my face from just under my nose, covering my lips, the protruding foam ball and my chin down to my Adam's apple. This caused the protrusion to squeeze back into my overfilled mouth, mashing my stretched lips even tighter against the foam ball and tape and she tied a reef knot dead on top of the microfoam tape pushing it back another couple of centimeters inside my mouth.

Someone grabbed my exposed hard nipples and started twisting and squeezing them viciously. My mitted hands immediately went up to try and dislodge the vice grips that felt like they were trying to rip my nipples right off of my body. I was up on my toes screaming in pain when suddenly the pain stopped as they let go of my damaged nipples. Suki’s voice was at my left ear exclaiming how no sound made its way past the foam ball, tape, and the seven layers of silk. My arms were yanked behind me at the same time as a sensory deprivation hood was pulled over my silk-covered head. Someone started yanking on the laces as the other two placed my flaying arms into a heavy leather armbinder that was laced brutally tight with the straps crisscrossing my chest in an X pattern before being buckled tight and locked on. The hood was also laced brutally tight with the belts placed over my padded eyes and ears as well as the one holding my jaw closed were buckled tight and locked on. A posture collar was next that held my head looking slightly up. It had zero give and my head was now stationary with no movement allowed in any direction. Something was wrapped around my torso that was very restrictive. It covered my torso from the locked on posture collar to my hips on my back and to my waist in the front and covered my arms and double mitted hands tight against my back. My cock was enveloped in fur and slowly stroked bringing me up to a fantastic orgasm when the fur and the hand gliding it on my cock stopped and left me hanging gasping for breath. When my breathing, strained as it was, was back to the new normal, the fur piece was wrapped around my pulsating penis once again and it felt like it was zip-tied to it. I very soon realized that I was correct as it was connected to a current of some sort and was very slowly gliding its way up and down my shaft in an agonizingly slow rate.

Suki started talking to me through the built-in speakers in the hood saying, “Well Henry, this has been most enjoyable as you have not resisted me at all. You still have not clued into the fact that twice I have said that your home is perfect for the FOUR of us to survive during this pandemic. Since you have been very agreeable to everything that has happened so far, I am now going to give you to my two best employees, Jane and Marie, to enjoy and use you as they see fit for the next several hours. It is just before eleven A.M. this morning and they are here working until close which is in twelve hours from now. They will package you and bring you back to your new lodgings. Plus they will stay with us for the duration and help in training you. As you know, normally I would ask you if you wanted to play, but seeing as how you came along willingly, I will accept your desire to be kept totally and inescapably bound for the next month or five. You will be trained to become my personal bondage sex slave. Once that I feel that you are fully trained, I shall rent you out to a few of my friends You had better enjoy it as you have zero say in what we will do to you.“

I was pushed to my knees where one of them proceeded to bind my ankles to my thighs on each leg. They finished placing my legs in a frog tie and proceeded to attach a short pole between my knees keeping them apart by two feet. The armbinder had a steel ring attached at the end where my fingers were stuck in the pouch. They attached a chain to it that was brought down from the ceiling and started an electric motor that lifted my bound body up a foot off of the floor. My fingers felt the leather covering them go taut as my body fell forward until I was parallel to the floor swinging there like a slab of meat. I was grunting and screaming at Suki trying to determine if she was serious or this was all part of some elaborate game. Of course, no one a foot away from my hooded head heard anything and the two women, Jane and Marie only heard muted garbled noise. I was moved and placed onto a triangular frame where the ring situated on the thick hood on my head was attached to the top of the triangle. The ring on the armbinder was attached to all three posts of the triangle as were my bound ankles. I was suspended inside the triangle as they attached a rope to various parts of my body and the frame. When they were finished I was rendered immobile. A smaller size rubber cock ring was forced onto my engorged cock which hurt terribly until someone placed a bag of ice on to my cock, deflating my erection. The cock ring was rolled to the root and a very small rubber ring was placed on my ball sac after forcing my tender balls one at a time through the hole. Now they could play with me to their heart's content and the odds of my ejaculating were greatly reduced. I quickly became aroused once again, and with the restriction of the rubber ring, it was a little painful. But I knew from previous experience that ‘little bit’ would grow into a throbbing, full mind absorbing painful experience.
Suki’s voice came through again with this scary little tidbit ”Ok, I will be leaving shortly but before I go, I just wanted you to know that we are going to leave you here and we will send our best customers back here to torment your cock and balls. Whoever gets you to come by whatever means possible barring cutting or branding will win a $1,000.00 free shopping spree. They will have ten minutes each with no let-up other than we will ice you every three hours before starting up again. Good Bye, slut.”
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Your stories needs to be gender-tagged like everyone else's and you need to keep your story chapters in one thread.
If this is chapter 2 of a story you previously published, then it should be in the same thread as said story's first chapter.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

Topics merged- please place gender tag in title
humbled32
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by humbled32 »

Hopefully, this is corrected now. Thank you for the input. New inexperienced writer.
Bondagegirl1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondagegirl1 »

Great story
humbled32
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by humbled32 »

More is coming....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic