Pent Up Frustration (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Pent Up Frustration (M/M)

Post by RopedBud »

Let me know what yall think

Chapter 1

“I can’t believe I am actually doing this” I said to myself as I pulled into the parking lot of the hotel this guy was staying at.

My name is Brian and I am 25 years old. I keep my hair cut short on the sides with a little length on top. I am definitely very lean cut with all the working out I do but I definitely have a lot of muscle in my chest and in my arms. Today I chose to wear a black, skintight, Nike work out shirt with a pair of black workout shorts. I was also wearing some white crew length Nike socks with a pair of work out sneakers I’d use when I went to the gym. In the back seat, I had my military issued duffel bag that had my full uniform that I brought today as requested.

I’ve been in the Marines for about 3 years now and being in the military meant that I had a lot of pent up frustration and stress that I didn’t know exactly how to let out. The only thing that seemed to work was when I would look up pictures on my phone of guys in bondage and rub one out to blow off some steam. Hogtied, chair-tied, spread-eagle, straight-jackets, sleep sacks, you name it, it was something I definitely wanted to try. Problem was that a lot of the guys on my unit were either straight, closeted, or didn’t let anyone know they were into this sort of thing. It totally sucks knowing you have all these masculine men around you and you just want one to throw you down, tie you up, gag you and have fun with you.

One day while looking online, I came across a website for men into bondage that wanted to meet up with other guys. The profiles I saw of men in various states of bondage gave me a such a hard on, but the problem was that I wasn’t one of those guys. So, like any other bondage starved guy, I made a profile to see what would happen. I used a picture of myself I took in my uniform one day as my profile picture and wrote a very detailed profile so people would know what I was looking for. Nothing crazy of course, but I really just wanted to be tied up, gagged, and made to feel I was under control.

I got a lot of responses from different guys but a lot of the times they were not serious or lived too far away. Then one day got a message from this guy:

“Hey there stud. What’s going on with you? I’m Frank” he said

“Brian and nothing much, just chilling at home” I typed backed to him

I started getting a little excited but that was typical when I first start talking with guys on the website

“I read your profile, and I think I can help you work out some of that pent of frustration. I’m very good with rope, love gags, really like bringing a guy to the edge and making him feel powerless. I’ve tied up lots of guys and I can say that a lot of them are very satisfied once they leave. Not sure what you have going on tomorrow but I’m going to be in your area for a couple of days and would definitely love to rope you up nice and good” Frank type back to me.

He sent a picture with this message and he had me drooling at the mouth. The guy was 30 years old, 6’2” and looked like he lived in the gym. He had short cropped brown hair with faded sides. Frank also had a beard that was short but well kepted. He was definitely a hairy guy though, but I totally dig muscle bears. He chest, arms, and legs were huge but not so much that I’d consider him a major body builder, but he definitely was buff. He was wearing a tank top with a pair of gym shorts with some high-top sneakers with crew socks. He was also wearing a hat turned backwards to finish the “gym look” he had going on. He also sent some other photos of varies states of dress so that I didn’t think he was a just muscle head body builder.

He then followed those pictures with some that showed what he has done to other guys. The picture themselves showed guys tied up in different ways and with ALOT of rope. He also had them gagged different ways too which excited me.

“Wow, I am absolutely blown away with those pictures. You look amazing but the photos of your work are just mind blowingly hot!” I typed, my heart nearly jumping out of my chest.

“Thanks, I’m glad you like what you see. I’m guessing I can take that as a yes for tomorrow then? Haha. Feel free to think about it if you’re not too sure” Frank typed back to me.

“Absolutely yes, I would love to be tied up, gagged, and taken control of by you!”

“Great! I was hoping that you could let me tie you up in your uniform if that’s ok? I’ve never tied up a marine before and would love to see those ropes around your muscles and uniform.”

“I definitely think I can make that happen! Although, you better use lots of rope and gag me really good!”

“OH, that was happening regardless of what you decided to wear! I just hope your ready to be worked over boi” He mischievously type back to me.

We continued to talk about the specifics and limits and such with our play the next day to ensure that no one crossed any lines but we both knew that we were going to have a lot of fun with each other. From there we decided on a time and he gave me the address of the hotel he was going to be staying at.

(Which brings me back where we started)

I got out of my car and grabbed my duffel bag in the back seat and walked into the lobby.
Last edited by RopedBud 4 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

😃😃😃
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

Wow, that was one great beginning. You've opened up the possibility of a few more great chapters, maybe even an erotic bondage book.

Keep up the great writing!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Excellent set up. Is there more?
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Chapter 2

I anxiously walked into the lobby with my duffel bag in hand. I was dealing with a mixture of both nervousness and horny anxiety. I was shaking out of excitement. The hotel itself was actually really nice so either he was placed here by his job or he definitely makes a lot of money. I noticeed the elevator and start walking to it. I get to the elevator and push to go to the sixth floor where he was staying.

As I’m riding up I start to get cold feet and weird thoughts start running through my head:

“What if he’s crazy!?!”

“Maybe he’ll kidnap me, and no one will ever hear from me again?!?!”

These were the kinds of thoughts I was having but at the same time I was insanely horny which was probably the one thing keeping me from turning tail and heading back to my car.

I decided that it was best I send him a text and let him know I was just about to his room. Once I sent it, the elevator made it to its stop and the door slid open. I stepped out into the hall and looked left and right trying to figure out where room 6023 was. I also felt like I was making sure that no one saw me, which in the scheme of things, was kinda strange but again, first time gitters. I start down the hall in the direction of where the sign on the wall said I would find the room. I was almost at the end of the hallway when I finally found the room I was looking for. Room 6023 was right in front of me. I took out my phone again and looked at it to see if he had sent me a response but nothing. I thought it was strange, but I nervously went to knock on the door.

(knock) (knock) No answer.

I tried again but again no answer.

“Weird, I thought he said he would be here today or maybe I have the wrong room?”

As I went to go for a third round of knocking, a felt a tap on my shoulders which caused me to be startled but I turned around.

There he was in all his muscle glory, Frank! He was wearing a workout shirt that seem to be hugging his body very tightly. He had on some workout shorts on and high-top shoes again with crew socks. He had a gym bag slung across his body that hung behind him. He also looked like he was very sweaty as if he just got done with a workout. Whatever the reason, he looked so fucking hot at that moment.

I was about to say something as he pushed me back into the door and started to kiss me, caressing my face and exploring my body with his other hand. I was slightly caught back by this but suddenly it faded away as I started to kiss him back. I grabbed the back of his head as I kissed him. Both of his hands started to move down my body, outlining my physique. He went over my nipples and gave them a slight pinch which sent shockwaves through my body. His tongue worked the inside of my mouth as he was doing this. I swear, bondage aside, the sheer impromptu nature of this situation could have caused me to nut. He brought one hand back up to my head and started to caress it. His other hand made its way down to my shorts which were sporting a tent. He massaged my bulge through my shorts, tenderly stroking my cock. Eventually he stuck his hand down my shorts and started to stroke my shaft with his hand. He was very aware of what he was doing and making sure he didn’t prematurely cause me to shoot my load before the main event was to happen. I was putty in his hand as this point and all my nerves that I had before melted away.

He eventually pulled away from me.

“I hope that makes up for any worry I caused you. I didn’t expect my workout the run so late otherwise I would have already been in the room” he said.

“Holy shit, wow, umm yeah it’s totally fine. I figured I would call you but THAT was a lot more enjoyable” I said with a laugh.

“Well glad to see that your horny and ready to go! I bet you have been thinking about this all night. Your cock definitely tells me you have a lot of steam to blow off. Let us head inside to the room so we can take care of that.”

I blushed “yeah haha, I guess it’s pretty obvious.”

We both walked into the room to start a day of bondage fun.
Last edited by RopedBud 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Amazing so far
Tie me up and have fun with me
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

😛😛😛😛😛
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

(I hope you guys like the slow build up. Me personally, i always enjoyed it when people build up to the good stuff)

Chapter 3

We walked into the room and I noticed he had a bunch of supplies already laid out on the bed ready to be used. I saw a plethora of rope laid out on the bed, ends marked with different colored tape. I assume that he did that so he could tell the difference in rope lengths. Next to the ropes, I saw varies types of gags: Panel gags, ball gags, bandanas of varies colors, penis/plug gags, a head harness, a jock cup that looked as though he had straps attached to it and rolls of tape. I noticed that he didn’t have any socks laid out, which I found odd, as it was a topic of interest I expressed to him.

“To be gag with dudes freshly worn socks, especially after a workout, has been something I have always wanted to experience” was something I remember typing to him. “Perhaps he was saving it for another time?” I thought to myself.

Beyond the gags, he had two particular pieces of leather gear laid out: a straitjacket and a sleepsack. Those were two pieces of gear I’ve always wanted to try out and was instantly turned on by. I walked over to it and put my hand them. I was greeted by the coolness of the leather after being left out in the A/C filled room.

“I put those out in case we get to it but I wanted to make sure you had choices so don’t feel like you wont get the chance to try it out at some point” said Frank noticing how enticed I had become with the leather gear.

“You have such an amazing amount of stuff here that I’m getting a little overwhelm because I want to try it all out!” I said. In fact, I felt a little of a head rush. I jokingly thought it was because of all the blood rushing to my lower region.

“Well I don’t know if we have THAT kind of time today, but we can try out best to see how much we can get to. A lot of guys I’ve tied up for the first time get like that but after I get them to cum the first time, they are kinda spent. Although, a strong marine like yourself will probably offer me a lot more stamina then I’m used to working with” Frank playfully said to me.

I played along and did a salute “Yes sir! I plan to give you my very best!”

“In any case, why don’t you go ahead and start to get into your uniform, and we can decide from there what you want to do. I’ll warn you and say that I’ll let you choose HOW you get tied up, but I get to decide WHEN you get let out, how your gagged, and so on as long as it doesn’t over your limits.
Understood?” Frank said to me with a kind of gentle like sternness to his voice.

“Yes sir!” I said back to him

From here I went into my bag and start to put my green combat utility uniform making sure everything was to my liking. I had to make sure that I rolled up the sleeves as I wanted him to be able to see my bulging biceps in both the uniform, and eventually, the ropes. I left all my clothes I had just taken off into a pile off to the side for later. Once I was finished, I looked back at Frank who was obviously checking me out in my uniform.

“Looking really good there boi. Looks like you are about ready to get started. So, have you decided how you want me to get you all trussed up?”

I looked back at the bed once again to make sure I knew what I wanted.

“I think it’s only fitting that I get roped up nice and tight by you for out first encounter. I don’t suppose, we could start with a chair tie. I think that would be a good entry point for me” I said.

“I figured my marine stud would choose that. Before we begin…”

He walks up close to me again, like he did outside the door, and gets real close to my face. I could smell the sweat radiating from his body. The mixture of musk and deodorant filled my nostrils. I could feel a different kind of demeanor wash over him. It was like he was trying to make me feel submissive. He reaches for my fully erect dick that is tenting within my pants. He grabs it and starts lightly stroking it

“Hmmmm, it seems my marine likes the idea of being tied up but this muscle stud. He looks likes he would like nothing more than to be tied to a chair nice and tight, gagged thoroughly, and made to feel helpless.” Frank said to me while staring me straight in the eyes while stroking my dick.

“I want to say it boi. Ask me to tie you up, gag you, and make you feel powerless. Ask me to stroke your cock to the edge until your begging for release. Ask ME to get you off as many times as I like. Only then will I start.”

My heart was pounding in my chest with adrenaline. I couldn’t believe this was about to happen to me. So, I did just that.

“Please sir, this marine would love nothing more to be tied up to a chair by you. Gag me so no one will hear me moan as you stroke my cock. Please get me off as many times as you want and subject me to whatever you think I might enjoy” I said to him, practically drooling at the mouth.

He stops stroking my dick and lightly taps me on the face.

“That a good boi. Now, let’s get started.”

I didn’t realize it yet but that was the best thing I could have asked for in my entire life.
Last edited by RopedBud 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Here it comes!!! 🤩
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

Very good beginning. Looks like its going to be a long hotel stay too.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Oh man, that is one hell of a story! Building up the tension is superb and I absolutely loved the kissing scene...
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

squirrel wrote: 4 years ago Oh man, that is one hell of a story! Building up the tension is superb and I absolutely loved the kissing scene...
I was wondering when I'd be able to draw you attention to this story ;)
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

That's an awesome story! The beginning was a little slow for my tastes but it has grown on me and I'm loving how you are building up the tension, lightly teasing us about it!
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Chapter 4

There I was, standing in a really nice hotel room in my uniform. I was rock hard in my pants, sweating, and my heart was about to jump out of my chest. Frank knew exactly how to get me horny. The way he was talking to me. The way he was touching me. The confidence and persona he displayed made me want to get tied up by him so bad.

He led me to the chair and had me sit down.

“Now is your last chance to back out. Once I’ve got you, I’ll decide when you get let out.” he said to me as he gathered up varying lengths of rope.

“I’m definitely ready for this. Make sure you get me tied up nice and good. This marine is ready for a challenge!” I said, trying to present a masculine attitude.

After bringing the rope he was going to use over, he starts to get me tied up. He takes my arms and pulls them behind the back of the chair. He lays my wrists over each other and starts to wrap rope around my wrists. He wraps the rope in a crisscross fashion several times until they are secure and finishes it off with a knot that I can’t reach.

“How does that feel?” he says to me, checking to see if I have feeling in my hands.

“It feels amazing” I said, a raging hard on already in my pants.

He grabs more rope and starts to wrap the rope around my chest. The rope runs above and below my pecs, really highlighting muscles in my pecs. He runs the rope around the back of the chair and brings them over my shoulders and ties them through the bars of the chair and eventually fastening them somewhere behind me. At this point, my chest is securely fastened to the back of the chair. He takes more rope and goes back to my bound hands. He connects the ropes from my wrists and runs two strands of rope around my body that is woven into the rope work of the chest, securing my hand to the back of the chair keeping me from moving them very much. With my upper body secured he starts to work on my legs. He starts at my thighs and starts wrapping rope around them several times securing them together while the rope being brought below the chair and tied off. This would keep me from moving my legs up or down and made it hard to move them from side to side. Continuing down my legs, he starts to wrap rope above and below my knees, over my shins, around my ankles, and finally over my boots tying off each row of rope off in the middle. My legs are officially secured and all I would be able to do is to raise them up and down since I’d lost the ability to move them apart. He was not done though. He connects rope from the ankles and brings it back below the chair. I didn’t quite know what he was doing at first then it occurred to me that he was pulling my booted feet back. He pulled them enough to the point where my feet were basically off the ground. He tied the end of the ropes to the lower half of the back of the chair. At this point, I could no longer move my arms, upper body, or legs. There was so much rope wrapped about my body and I was sporting the hugest hard on of my life.

“My bound marine is looking really good with all this rope on him. Still have a little more that I want to use” he said to me while checking over what he had used so far.

He walked around the front of me and squatted down. Next we started to undo the buttons of my pants.
Luckily for me, I decided to free ball under my pants for this today. He started to dig between my muscular legs and managed to put out my cock and balls.

“Looks like someone is very happy right now” he said lightly stroking my cock.

He took out some smaller rope and started to wrap it around my balls. I definitely did not expect that. He continues to wrap the rope around and starts to wrap it around my cock as well. I lean my head back as the feeling of the rope around my cock and balls feels amazing. He finally finished with tying the rope around my cock and balls and just like that I was tied up nice and tight.

“All right I think that’s enough rope. I don’t think you are going anywhere for a while” he said looking me over. “How does it feel? Feels good and tight enough for you?”

“It feels fucking amazing. The rope on my cock and balls was nice touch. I want to get off so bad right now” I said while struggling in the ropes.

“Well we will get to that in a little bit. I want to make sure to get to really enjoy being in the ropes for a while” Frank said. “I still have a couple more things before I am done though.”

As he says this, goes back to sit on the bed. He starts to take off his high-top sneakers revealing the white Nike socks he had been wearing at his previous workout earlier. They definitely look well-worn and look like they were damp from earlier. They had a very visible imprint from working out and I could only imagine what they smelled like. He takes off both of his socks and holds them in his hand. He leans back to grab few bandanas and a roll of duct tape and gets up, walking towards me. He walks around behind me and from what I can tell, puts the supplies on the ground.

“I got to make sure my marine does not draw any attention while we have some fun. Any last words stud?” Frank said.

Thinking it over, I did think that maybe it would be best to limit on how long I would be tied up for. I knew he knew I had the next two weeks off and didn’t have to report in till then but probably best that I talk it over with him.

“Hey, about how long I’d be tied up, I was thinking mayb-MMPPPPHHHH”

I didn’t even get a chance to finish that sentence. Frank started to stuff one of his work out socks into my mouth. I tried to push it out with my tongue trying to finish that sentence, but he was pretty persistent with getting the whole sock into my mouth. He had size 14 feet and this sock was huge. Not only was it huge, but it tasted bad. I could tell he put a lot of effort into his workout. The weird part was that even though the sock tasted bad and smelled bad, I was getting more turned on by it. Once he managed to get the whole sock into my mouth, he wrapped his hand around and clamped it over my mouth so I could not spit it out while getting close to my face on the other side.

“I was hoping you would try to say something before I gagged you. It’s even better knowing you were trying go back on our arrangement. Don’t worry, just relax and enjoy the ride because you’re my tied-up marine for as long as I want” Frank said reaching down for more of his supplies.

He took a bandana and tied it as a cleave gag through my mouth holding in the sock he had stuffed into it. He took another bandana and tied it wide over my month and did the same thing with two more bandanas. He then took the roll of duct tape and wrapped it around the gag about five times. He finished the gag by adding tape underneath my jaw, pulling up to act as a muzzle fully covering the remainder of my lower face.

“So how do you like your gag stud?” Frank playfully asked

“Mmmmmpppphhh” I responded back. It was obvious I would be unable to for a sentence for a while.

“Just a few more things and I’ll be done.” Frank said

“What else could he do at this point?!?!” I said to myself.

First he went to pick up one of the shoes he left by the bed and put it near by the chair. He then walked behind me, and I heard him move some stuff around and a closet door being open.

“I think you are going to like this” Frank said.

He then tilted back the chair and start to drag it backwards. It was not until he stopped moving me and turn me around and put me back on all fours that I understood what he was doing. What he had did was set up a mirror for me to be able to see myself with. If my jaw could drop, it would be on the ground. I could see all the rope he put on my body. I looked so fucking hot in the ropes and that gag was so fucking hot.

“I can tell that you are definitely liking this. Time for the finishing touch” Frank said.

He walked back where he left the shoe and brought it over with the other sock and some duct tape. He put the other sock into his shoe and brought it up to my face. He stretched out the tongue of the shoe and put the shoe over my nose. Holding it there, he managed to start another strip of duct tape and taped the shoe to my face. The smell, while bad, had become become such a turn on for me. I was surprised that I didn’t blow my load right there and then.

“I think that is enough damage for now. I’m going to let you simmer for a little bit” Frank said while coming up and stroking my cock a little. “I hope you enjoy the ride.”

Just like that I was completely helpless but loving every minute of it.
Last edited by RopedBud 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Oh man oh man, this is so hot!!!!!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Great story. Just the sort of thing I look for here. The ropework was described admirably, the gag is a winner, and the mirror is the cherry on top. At this point all the bound and gagged captive can do is sit quietly, contemplate his situation, and enjoy.

Alleviating his Pent Up Frustration with even more (albeit much more enjoyable) frustration is an interesting dichotomy. I wonder what Frank has in store, and how long our hero will have to wait to become un-pent up.

Well done!
Last edited by MaxRoper 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Charmides
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Charmides »

Why the hell have I waited so long to read this story? This is really exceptional. A meticulous slow-burn, with great rope work, and an excellent gagging scene to boot... Congrats, [mention]RopedBud[/mention]. Can't wait to see how this plays out!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Such an amazing story! Really looking forward to more
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

WOW More please. you are describing almost to the letter a few truss and heavily gag sessions I have done. Again more please.
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Great story!!!
benji2387
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by benji2387 »

This story is amazing and exciting me in all the right ways. Can’t wait to read more!
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Chapter 5

As soon as Frank walked away, I started to struggle in the ropes. I flexed as much as I could trying to move my arms, but Frank did a very good job in keeping them secured to the chair. Next I tried moving my legs any which way I could but again I was unable to move them. I started to grunt into my gag, testing it out. Between his massive sweaty sock stuffed in my mouth, bandanas holding them in and a massive amount of tape securing it all, I could barely make much of any sound but just enough that Frank could tell I was making failed attempts at communication. The sock in the shoe secured to my face was definitely quite smelly but after a little bit, I felt like I couldn’t get enough of his manly scent. From the mirror, I could see ever move I was making, increasing how hot this whole situation was. At this moment in time all that mattered to me was enjoying my time in the bondage, which, without Franks help, I would not be unable to get out of.

“I need to step outside the room for a second to make a phone call, so I won’t be far away” Frank said getting up from the bed and walking towards me.

He came up to me and stroked my bound cock and balls a little bit and whispered into my ear “Don’t go anywhere my bound and gagged marine, I want to have my fun with you” and walked out the door.

I continued to struggle against the ropes while he was gone. I started to work up quite a sweat at this point and sweat stains where starting to form under my armpits and beads of sweat started showing up on my forehead. I don’t know why I was even trying to get out even though I knew I wasn’t going to be able to get out without Frank. Still, the feeling of straining against the ropes kept me hard as a rock!

The door to the room opened up and Frank walked back in.

“Sorry about that, I had to take care of some business with my job. Obviously I didn’t come here JUST to tie up a hot looking marine, although, it one of the benefits of the job for sure.”

He walks back over to me and playfully grabs the shoe with his sock in it

“I hope you are enjoying the smell of my works out socks. Prior to my work out in them today and ending up in front of your nose, I had been wearing them to the gym every time I went”

He starts to grab my cock and starts to stroke it

“Judging by the raging hard on you have, I’m guessing the socks don’t bother you very much”

I close my eyes and start inhaling deep. Every breath I take in brings the scent from his socks. The waves of pleasure surging from every stroke did not stop to slow down my rate of breathing. As he was stroking my cock, I started to work against the ropes again, constantly reminding myself how helpless I was in Frank’s hands. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to a climax and wanted nothing more than to cum. I started to moan into my gag as best I could, and Frank obviously took note of this.

“Does my marine want to cum? Does being tied to this chair in your uniform get you excited? How about those socks that I jammed into your mouth? I bet you love my sweat in your mouth”

He was right about all of it but I couldn’t answer beyond gentle nodes of my head and moans from my gag.

Suddenly without warning, he stopped stroking my cock.

I started to complain through my gag and was very frustrated since I was so close to cumming. Frank laughed at my frustration.

“Look into that mirror. As you can see, since your bound, gagged and currently enjoying my sweet aroma, I get to decide when you cum” Frank said, coming around the back of the chair.

He brought his right hand around and applied more pressure to the shoe over my nose. Along with that, he put his head on my shoulder. From the mirror, it looked like a masculine muscle jock showing dominance over a captured marine. He looked into the mirror and held that pose for a few minutes with a cocky expression on his face. If only he was able to take a picture, I could jerk off to it for days.

After a few minutes had passed, Frank got up again walking back over to the bed

“Besides, if I were to let you come now, I wouldn’t know how long it would be before I could get you to come again.”

I quizzically looked at him, which he definitely noticed

“Brian, dude, are you really surprised? I did say I was going to keep you tied up until I decided when you were going to be let out. Unfortunately, or I guess fortunately depending on how you feel about it, I plan to get you off several times. Plus I have other socks I have “prepped” for you so you won’t have much time to talk.”

I definitely wanted to cum once but he never mentioned about getting me to come more than once!

“You did tell me that you were on leave for the next two weeks so I’m sure that will be more than enough time to make that happen” he said playfully to me.

I don’t think I realized what exactly what I got myself into. Regardless, Frank definitely planned to work me over way more than I expected.
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

So good!! Thank you for this newest chapter; I sure do hope you have more in you where this came from!!!
Mummyboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummyboi »

Excellent
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Great update. Looks he is going to be tied up two weeks
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic