Pent Up Frustration (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Fantastic continuation! Something tells me that there will be some other characters in the story :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

This continues to be a very hot story. Definitely looking forward to whatever comes next. Looks like you may be there a while.
Johnbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Johnbound »

Awesome chapter.... waitingg for next chapter uffffff
Johnbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Johnbound »

Waiting for nex part
Shadesflirty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadesflirty »

Well this is just excellent work. :) :mrgreen:
Addictedtiropes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Addictedtiropes »

Looking forward to the continuation
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Excellent I hope you post soon
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Chapter 6

I continued to work against the rope that was binding me to the chair. Every inhale was met with Frank’s man stench that kept my hard on fueled. While I was concerned that I wouldn’t be getting out of the ropes as soon as expected, the want to finally cum definitely eclipsed anything else that was going on. Frank seem to be working on his computer nearby and occasionally responding to texts that he would receive from time to time.

“How you doing over there marine?” Frank said over to me while turning towards me

I moan into my gag and gestured down to my cock and balls that were still tied up with rope. I tried telling him to let me cum but of course that came out as a garbled mess of words

“Hmmm I can’t understand you very well.”

He proceeds to stand up and walk over to me and takes my cock in his hand and starts to stroke it again while keeping eye contact with me

“Maybe it has to do with your little soldier you have down here. Maybe it needs a little attention?”

He continues to stroke my cock and a steady pace, slowly working me up to a climax. I started to match his strokes with pelvic thrusts that would go as far as the rope would allow me. I wanted to cum so bad and would do anything to get off right now

“What do you think? Should I let you cum?” He playfully asked me

I vigorously shook my head indicating that I wanted him to. He kept pumping my dick faster and faster, getting me ever closer to the climax I so desperately wanted.

It was then that his phone went off again that cause him to stop stroking my dick

“Ah, tough break man. To think I was actually going to let you get off this time” he said with a sinister look on his face like he was glad the text message came in.

I started moaning into my gag while thrashing around in the ropes. I was totally pissed that he stopped but there was nothing I could do about it.

He looked at his phone and seem almost very pleased by what he read.

“Looks like I have to bring business home with me. An associate of mine needs to bring some documents by for me to sign and we need to talk about some work stuff.” He said to me with a grin on his face.

He seemed very pleased with these turn of events but I was freaking out as I was still tied to the chair. Naturally
I started to squirm like crazy but he came over placing his hand on the side of my face.

“Dude calm down, there is nothing to worry about. I have an idea so don’t worry.”

He went over to the nearby closet and opened it up. What I did not know was that it was a walk in closet big enough to walk into or maybe hide a bound and gagged marine.

“I’m just going to stash you in here while I handle some business. That being said, if you behave, I’ll definitely have to reward you” Frank said to me giving me a little wink.

With that, he dragged me into the closet.

Once he was satisfied with where I was, he went out to grab something. When he came back he had a mischievous look in his eyes.

“Now if you remember from a few minutes ago, I said that if you behave I’ll reward you once my “associate” leaves. That being said, there was a catch to that” he said with a grin on his face.

From behind his back, he pulled out one of those vibrating wands and started to wedge it between my legs so it was resting on top of my bound balls but pressed right up against my rock hard bound cock.

“I thought I would make things interesting. While you are stored away in here, if you manage to not cum, then I’ll reward you with something special when you get out of the closet. If not, well, of course you will need to be punished” he said to me.

I don’t even know if I can last five minutes with that thing going on at full blast, how does he expect me to last the whole meeting?

“To be fair, I’ll set the wand to the lowest setting. With enough focus, you’ll have a fighting chance” he continued to explain.

“That all being said, I’m going to leave the closet just open enough for you to watch. Watch or don’t watch, whichever helps you get through this, but something tells me you won’t want to look away” saying in a very cryptic manner like he was trying to imply something.

“Before I go, I better take that shoe off your face so you can see better”

He takes off the shoe that was covering my nose and I was met with fresh air for the first time.

He took out the sock from inside the shoe and folded in a couple of times. He then went around me and pressed it underneath my nose so I was met with his manly scent again. He secured it in place with another one of his Nike socks he mentioned earlier. He tied it wide over the upper portion of my gag so to both reinforce the gag but also keep the sock he had folded where I could only breathe through it.

“That should do it. Wishing you luck bro and enjoy the show” he said tapping the side of my face, flipping the wand on and walking out of the closet.

The vibrations from the wand definitely felt good but luckily, with some concentration, I could probably hold off from cumming too soon. I wasn’t sure what “reward” he had prepared for me but I definitely wanted it. The new sock he had tied to my face was definitely loaded with sweat which didn’t help the situation at all but again, I thought I would be able to hold out.

Not long after he got me situated in the closet that I heard a knock on the door. What I was really confused about was the fact that Frank had not put any of his stuff away. I would try to warn him about this massive oversight if it was not for the large sock stuff into my mouth. I’m hoping whoever this guy is that he is used to this kind of stuff. Frank walked over to the door and opened it up.

“Hey dude what’s going on!” Frank said going in for a bro hug to someone in the door way.

“Nothing much dude. Thanks for having me over while you were in town. I was definitely in need for some time in the ropes. A lot harder to find people to tie you then it is to find guys to tie up!” said the unknown guy.

“No problem Bryce. I was supposed to have this really hot marine guy over but he never showed up” Frank said to him.

Bryce walked in wearing a muscle cut shirt with a pair of gym shorts and some running shoes. This guy was almost as built as Frank was just a little smaller. He had short cut brown hair with a beard that is very well kept.

He looked like he knew Frank very well, probably from the gym. Someone I definitely wouldn’t mind tying me up either.

“Let you get you tied and gagged then bro” Frank said to Bryce.

When I saw Bryce for the first time, I quickly realized that this challenge was a going to a lot harder than I expected.
Last edited by RopedBud 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Wow!! Yessssss!!!!! 🤩🤩🔥🔥🔥
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Frank seems to be really strict with his new vicim :) Man, I can't wait to see the other dude roped up and gagged....
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ooooh, the addition of a new captive is awesome! This story has been so hot, and I'm excited to see where it's going to go!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Glad to see everyone else is enjoying the story so far!
Addictedtiropes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Addictedtiropes »

Amazing...hope thr marine gets punished hard..hope to see a lot of hogties and barefoot too..hahaha.
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

Awesome story Pleaaase continue....
parceldelivery
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by parceldelivery »

Fantastic story, and it's heading in a very promising direction....
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Another victim is an excellent way to keep this going. After all that stimulation, avoiding an orgasm from the vibrator would be mighty difficult. Now, having to watch Frank truss up his friend, I don't hold out much hope for you getting your reward. Guess we'll see how tough you are...
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

I am VERY excited to read the continuation of this story, it almost inspires me to revive my own story which I unfortunately abandoned months ago.
I’m young and impressionable, I need someone to guide me through this world... preferably on a leash... and then tie me up afterwords... or before... and I guess a gag could be used as well... :D
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Hey yall, more is coming! I've been busy with studying that I haven't had a chance to write more. Glad to see that alot of people like my content :D :D :D
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

New post coming soon. I'm about half way done with the next chapter.
Valimure
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Valimure »

Hey Bud, just wanted to say that I'm excited and eager for the next chapter of this tale. Everything in it is right up my alley. :) Hope it's ready soon!
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Just wrote some more this evening. This will probably be one of my more longer chapters but it should not disappoint!
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Chapter 7

*Outside of the closet*

“So what do you feel like this time around? I know last time I got you trussed up in the sleepsack so was there something else you wanted to do? Frank said to Bryce.

“I was thinking about more rope this time around so I was hoping that you could hogtie me” Bryce said.

“Yeah I can easily make that happen. Lets get you roped up!” Frank said.

He started to gather some varying lengths of rope that he was going to need to tie up Bryce. He also grab some bandanas and some roles of duct tape as well and put them to the side. He had Bryce pull his arms behind his back and crossed his wrists. He took some rope and started roping the rope around them alternating the direction in a crisscross fashion and finished it off with a knot. From here he took some rope and pulled it around his chest, right underneath his massive pecs. The rope went around his chest several times while also running the rope above his pecs as well so cause them to become more prominent. After enough rotations, Frank tied the rope off in the back. He took a small amount of rope and connected it to his wrist so that his wrists were now connected to the chest portion. He continues to add more rope to his upper body till he had an intricate web of rope binding his upper body. Frank then helped Bryce to the ground so that he could start working on his lower body. From this position, he put his legs together side by side and started to rope his ankles. Once he was satisfied with that he then went to tie some rope above and below his knees. Next, he took more rope and tied it to the rope that bound Bryce’s ankles. He then took this rope and connected it to the rope that was tied below his knees effectively hogtying Bryce.

“How does that feel? Anything pinching or any pressure points?” Frank asked the newly bound Bryce.

“Everything feels great man! I could stay like for a while” Bryce said flexing in the rope and struggling a little bit.

Frank then turns Bryce onto his side and pulls down his shorts enough to expose his cock and balls. He then takes some rope and wraps it around his member to make a nice package bound with rope. After he was done with this, he couldn’t help but to linger for a little bit, light stroking his now bound cock and balls. This of course made Bryce bend his back in pleasure, clearly enjoying the attention his cock was getting.

“Enough of that for now, wouldn’t want you to get off to early” Frank playfully said to Bryce.

“Come on dude, I am ready to cum!” Bryce said to Frank.

“I know one thing you’re ready for but I’ll need something first before I can do that.”

Frank then gets up from Bryce, pushing him onto his stomach and starts to walk towards the closest where Brian is still bound and gagged. Bryce started to struggle while Frank walked away

*10 minutes before in the closet*

I could see everything that was going on in the other room. Frank and Bryce were discussing how he wanted to be tied up while completely unaware of the fact that I was in the closet, thoroughly tied to a chair and gagged with Frank’s socks, bandanas, and tape while a vibrating wand was slowly building me to a climax. I tried to close my eye to prevent the visual stimulation so I wouldn’t cum while I was in here but it was a lot more challenging then I had thought. Bryce was incredibly good looking and I couldn’t wait to see him in Frank ropes. Struggling on the ground with a big ole gag in his mouth trying to get out while Frank did whatever he wanted to him. Thoughts raced through my mind as Frank ran lengths of rope all over Bryce’s body. Watching Bryce’s freedom slowly being taken from him was really getting me going and I could feel myself getting closer to a climax. I closed my eyes as I was sure if I kept watching, I would blow my load very soon so with the challenge in mind, I steadied my thoughts and looked away from what was going on.

Suddenly, I heard Frank tell Bryce he was ready for “something” which peaked my interest causing me to open my eyes. When I did, I saw Frank walking towards the closest I was in.

*Back to the present*

Frank carefully came into the closet, being careful to make sure that Bryce did not see me. Naturally I was taken aback by this and started to make noise into my gag to signal my confusion for the situation. Frank put his hand over my gagged mouth getting me to quiet down.

“Shhhh, you don’t want our guest to know you’re here.” Frank said looking over his shoulder to see if Bryce had heard anything. Judging by how he was still struggling, he did not hear anything.

“Ok, so I have a question for you: Do you change your socks often? You can shake your head for yes or no”

I was totally caught off guard by this question as I didn’t expect him to be asking me something like that. Thinking about it now, the pair of socks that was with the rest of my uniform had not been washed in quite some time. All those workouts I’ve done in them, all the time I spent wearing them and constantly forgetting to wash them and the fact in my unit I was known for having particularly smelly feet, and therefore socks, so the guys, when they were teaching another marine a lesson, would love to use them to gag the guy they were tying up to teach him a lesson.

I thought it couldn’t hurt to be honest so nodded my head with a “yes”

“Fuck yeah, looks like my marine was holding out on me. If you don’t mind, I’d like to use them for Bryce over there. I promise, you won’t regret this decision especially for what I have planned for you” Frank said to me.

I thought about it and honestly, even without having Frank promising me something in return, I still would love to see Bryce gagged with my socks.

I nodded my head

“Fuck dude, perfect, you won’t regret this. That being the case and seeing as you have managed to not blow your load so far, I’m going to need you to hold off from that a little bit longer.”

Frank took the wand from my crotch area, removing the stimulation and therefore keeping me from cumming.

He started to remove the rope that was tied around my boots so he could take off the boots. Luckily he knew exactly what he was doing and was able to get the boots off with ease. With the rope out of the way, he unlaced my boots and took them off. Once exposed, he could immediately smell the work I had put into those socks. Frank knew in that instant that he made the right choice in socks. He took the boot socks off both of my feet, and as a courtesy, put a pair of his own black crew length Nike socks onto my feet followed by my boots after which he tied them back into positon.

“Thanks dude, I’ll be back in a minute for you.”

I didn’t know what Frank had planned for me but I had a feeling what was about to happen to Bryce.

Frank carefully came out of the closest being mindful to leave it open enough for me to see. With the socks secretly tucked into the waistband of his shorts away from view, he returned to Bryce who had made no progress in the ropes that he was wrapped up in.

“Sorry to keep you waiting but I had to grab something special for you. Before I get to that, I think that’s enough of you being able to see.”

Without hesitation, Frank took two bandanas and effectively blindfolded the hogtied hunk effectively limiting his vision.

“Think the blindfold is going to keep me from getting out of your ropes?” Bryce said to Frank.

“If you think you’re going to be able to get out at this point, then you are a lot more muscle brained from the last time I kept you tied up and gagged” Frank said to the hogtied Bryce.

Frank walked over to the bed to grab another piece of equipment and walked with it over to Bryce. Frank thought that Bryce was ready to be gagged but he thought it would only be fair to prepare Bryce for what was to come. He sat on top of Bryce and took one of the two boot socks into his hand and pressed it over his nose. Bryce naturally tried to move his face away.

“Dude, what is that!?! It totally reeks!” Bryce started yelling while moving his face around

“Let just say, this sock needs a good washing and I think you are just the guy to help me with that!” Frank said balling up one socks.

“No fucking way du....MMMMPPPHHHHH”

Frank, completely ignoring Bryce started to stuff his mouth with one of the socks from my boots. After Frank had managed to stuff the entire sock into Bryce’s mouth, he took two bandanas and cleave tied them to keep the sock in. He took two more bandanas and tied them wide over the first two. From here, Frank took the roll of duct tape wrapped his mouth in tape several times, wrapping so that the bandanas were covered underneath. With the last few wraps, he angled it to cover the lower portions of his jaw and also partially cover his ears in the process. Frank was not done, he leaned over to grab the last piece he planned to use on Bryce, which was a leather muzzle. Frank started to put the muzzle over Bryce’s head lightly securing it. Before Frank finished securing the muzzle, he thought Bryce should enjoy the same treatment he subjected me to previously. He took the other sock he took from me and placed it right over his nose so that he could only breathe through the sock. With that in place, he finished securing all the straps so that the muzzle was not only in place, but also secured the sock in place. His nose could be seen sticking from middle of the muzzle with the sock clearly pressed over it which added to the whole situation for Frank. With that, Frank was satisfied that Bryce was properly secure.

“So Bryce, tell me again how you are going to get out of this?”

“Mmmmppphh”

Bryce could only make an assortment of sounds that could not be understood. Judging by the sounds he was making, he didn’t like the smell or taste of my socks. Sucks that he would have to deal with it for a while. As a last addition, he took a pair of noise canceling headphones and place them over his ears.

After all that was taken care of, Frank turned back towards the closet where I was still bound and gagged. This time around, when he got to the door, he opened it fully, making me visible to anyone that could see in the room.

“Alright Brian, I think that is enough time in the closet for you. Time for you reward for helping me get Bryce to shut up”

Frank went behind my chair and turned me around so that he could drag me out of the closet. He dragged me to I was a few feet away from Bryce’s hogtied body and turned me around to face him.

“I am a man of my word and I think you are going to enjoy what I had in mind for your reward. Before I do that, I think you need a new sockq to enjoy.”

He went over to Bryce and removed one of his massive socks. The moment Frank removed the socks, he was hit with a wave of smell.

“This will do the trick, hope you enjoy it! Not like you can say or do much anyway!” Frank said to me.

Frank came over to me and removed his socks that I had been smelling this entire time. He replaced the socks with one of Bryce’s and boy did it smell. I could tell this guy was just as bad as Frank was with washing his sock. While the smell was very strong, the erection I was rocking could not have been harder.

“Looks like my marine will finally need some relief. I think you have earned it and what better way then enjoying the struggling of the muscle hunk” Frank said grabbing a bottle of lube and walking behind me.

From behind me, he clamped his hand over my mouth, reminding me how I could not speak. The fact he was hand gagging me over top of everything else made me even harder. He had squirted some lube into his other hand and gripped my cock. Slowly he started to pump my cock in his hand. I couldn’t move my hips much but I easily matched his rhythm of strokes. If all that wasn’t enough, while he was pumping my cock, he was whispering into my ear.

“You like that marine? You like being tied up and gagged with my socks? You like smelling Bryce’s socks while watching him moan into your socks and smell them?”

I did. I love every bit of all of all of this and he knew I did but hearing him ask me all this just made me even hornier.

He kept pumping and pumping and pumping. I was getting close to cumming and made noises to indicate that.

“You are about to cum? You want to cum now?”

I nodded vigorously.

With that he tighten his grip over my mouth

“Cum for me marine and show me how much of a man you are.”

As if on que, I blew my load with it landing just before Bryce. I let out such a load moan that I was worried that the other people in the rooms next door would hear me. Frank kept pumping and pumping until my orgasm was completely spent.

“Looks like my marine really needed to get off. Good, I’m glad you enjoyed.”

Frank got up and grab a bandana to clean off his hand after which he grab another bandana and folded it a few times.

“I’m going to let you cool down for a bit so just sit back and relax.”

Frank tied the bandana over my eyes while also putting another pair of noise canceling headphones on my head and left me in the ropes to relax. With an orgasm like that, I definitely needed it.
Last edited by RopedBud 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

That was a hot chapter
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Mmmmm yes!!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Awesome new chapter! SO hot!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic