Pent Up Frustration (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

This story is getting better with every chapter... Keep the guys tightly roped up, man! :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

One of the hottest stories I have read in a long time
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

TightropesEU wrote: 4 years ago One of the hottest stories I have read in a long time
Glad you are liking it! I'll have more once the inspiration to write more hits me
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Great story!
AznSwimmer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AznSwimmer »

Wow, so glad I found this. This story's extremely hot. Really enjoyed the level of detail you provide in your writing and the twist with Bryce joining in, while unbeknownst to him, Brian's stashed away in the closet. Excited to see where you'll take this next.
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

New chapter in the works so be on the lookout!
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Chapter 8
I was so exhausted after having the most intensive orgasm I have ever had. I mean, who wouldn’t have. I was tied up by a super attractive guy, gagged with his socks, and forced to smell the socks of another guy that was mere feet away from me. At this point in time, I was just over the moon with how happy I was with this situation. What I didn’t know was that this was just the start of the fun to be had.

I started to shift in the ropes that kept me bound to the chair. None of the ropes had come loose despite my struggling while Frank had gotten me off. I slowed my breathing at this point, taking in the musky scent of Byrce’s well worn socks. I moaned a little into Franks socks. It was always a joy to remind myself that his socks were still in my mouth albeit they tasted less than desirable.

“Looks like someone is getting ready for round two already” said Frank while moving closer to me.

He came up behind me again and untied the bandana that was blindfolding me. I took in the sight once again of Bryce on the floor. It was clear that he made very little progress in getting out of the hogtie that Frank had put him in. The sock that had been placed earlier had also not moved much. I took a kind of satisfaction knowing my socks were being forced upon him, although, despite his grunting, his bound cock and balls were still fully erect.

“I think it’s time for you two to be formally aquatinted” said Frank, walking over to Byrce and starting to untie the bandanas covering his eyes and removing the sound canceling headphones.

It took Bryce a few minutes to adjust his vision to the light. After a few minutes he was able to look up at me. Understandably, the partially covered look on his faced led me to believe he was confused and that he was asking himself when I even go there.

Frank walked over to me and placed a hand over my gagged mouth and another on my bound cock and balls, which was now fully erect again at this point.

“This here is Brian! You didn’t realize is but this guy has been tied up and gagged long before you got here,” said Frank.

“This marine was very interested in getting tied up and I decided to help him with that but I figured that why settle for one good looking man tied up when I can have two! Oh and I hope you don’t mind Bryce, but since you were enjoying Brian’s socks in your mouth and over your nose, I thought it only fair to let him enjoy smelling your socks!”

Bryce, understanding the situation, looked at me and gave me a little wink. I’m sure I was blushing but regardless I was on cloud nine as Frank continued to stroke my cock.

Not wanting me to cum again, Frank thought that it as time for Bryce to have a little fun himself.

“Alright, enough of that Brian, I think that it’s time to work a load out of Bryce, don’t you think?”

I nodded my head.

Frank walked over to Bryce and got on the floor behind Frank and lubed up his right hand. One of his hands wrapped itself around the front of the muzzle, reminding Bryce how much control Frank had over him, while Frank’s other hand took hold of Bryce’s very erect cock. At a steady rate,
Frank stroked Bryce’s cock. Surprisingly, he couldn’t take his eyes off of me. It suddenly occurred to me that he was getting off to the sight of me tied up, gagged, and forced to smell his socks. Frank kept stroking at varying speeds matching Bryce’s hip thrusts and being careful not to get him off too quickly, slowly edging him. Eventually, Bryce was practically a sweating hunky mess, and Frank took pity on him. Before he let him cum, Frank could be heard whispering things into Bryce’s ear. Whatever was said, it was enough to send Bryce over the edge. Next thing I knew, Bryce was shooting ropes of cum on the carpet in front of him, moaning loudly into his gag/muzzle. Frank got up from the floor wiping his hand on a bandana.

“Damn dude, you must have been holding onto that load for a while, although I could tell you were liking what you were seeing,” Frank said, winking over at me.

Frank took mercy on Bryce, and starting untying him, taking his time to allow Bryce to stretch out his arms and legs as they were freed. After a while, Bryce was freed from his hogtie, leaving only his muzzle/gag to remove. Frank helped Bryce remove the muzzle. When the muzzle finally came off, Bryce removed the sock that was covering his nose, taking in a breath of fresh air. I noticed that he stuffed the sock into his pocket, which lead me to believe that he was saving it for later. Slowly he started removing the layers of duct tape that previously been wrapped around his mouth. Finally, after getting the duct tape off, he was able to remove the bandanas and ultimately take out my sock that Frank had stuffed into his mouth earlier.

“Damn, that was so hot man. I loved every minute of that!” Bryce said while slowly making his way to me.

“Well looks like you were enjoying the show just as much as I was” Bryce said. He looked over my predicament more closely, admiring the work that went into incapacitating me. “You must be enjoying my socks? Well, I’m glad, I have been wearing those for a few days now, and I’m sure there is a lot of sweat built up in those socks” pressing them more firmly against my face.

I gave a sign of struggle against his hand knowing full well that I was not in a position to do much but, straining against both the ropes and his masculine force, was enough of a reward for my efforts. This went on for a little bit while Frank quietly watched from the sidelines, cleaning up the rope that was previous roped around Bryce’s muscular physique. While we were distracted, Frank did manage to click a few photos for both his and my profiles. I was happy to know I would be making it into Frank’s overwhelming collection of bound and gagged men. Finally, it seemed that Bryce was done with toying around with my sock covered face.

“Wow man, you look so good like this,” said Bryce while running his hand my roped body eventually making it down to my cock.

“Looks like you’re REALLY enjoying yourself, judging by the mess in front of this chair, looks like you have already cum at least once but I think you are ready for another round I think.”

He was right, my cock was already throbbing to be released a second time. I nodded my head and thrust my hips slightly as he slightly stroked the head of my cock. If it wasn’t for these ropes though, bondage aside, I would be climbing the man in front of me like a tree. I’m definitely a man that enjoys the natural musk of a man and I was so ready to let him stick whatever he wanted in my face. Let’s face it, I was a hot and bothered mess that was ready for whatever Bryce had in mind. The sexual energy between us was so thick that you could cut it with a knife. Frank had definitely picked up on it.

“Well, it looks like you two have some fun to be had. I’m due for another work out and probably a bite to eat so I’m going to give yall some alone time. Feel free to use whatever I have laid out and I’ll check on yall later. Are you ok with that Bryce and Brian?”

We both barely noticed Frank’s question and nodded and he changed into some fresh gym clothes and left the room. At this point, we had the floor, and I was excited to see what Bryce had in mind for me.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I read this story awhile back, but never commented- I was still a lurker back then. I'm so happy to see it return, and I reread this great story again in this morning. I love the premise, and the descriptions of bondage are fantastic. I love Frank taking advantage of the situation to get two hunks under his control, and I can't wait to see what Bryce will do with Brian! Looking forward to the continuation of this tale!
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I'm so glad to see the return of this story! It's still as hot as ever, and I love the muscled hunks playing around together! Thanks for returning to this story

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
AbductedAddiction
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AbductedAddiction »

I used to be a lurker myself, but I remember reading this story last year. I really enjoyed it. I am so glad you continued it with another chapter! Thanks!
Discord: AbductedAddict#9202
m/m (18+ ONLY)
AbductedAddiction
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AbductedAddiction »

gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago I read this story awhile back, but never commented- I was still a lurker back then. I'm so happy to see it return, and I reread this great story again in this morning. I love the premise, and the descriptions of bondage are fantastic. I love Frank taking advantage of the situation to get two hunks under his control, and I can't wait to see what Bryce will do with Brian! Looking forward to the continuation of this tale!
I also used to be a huge lurker. I wasn't really around during the first TUGS, but lurked a lot during the second creation of TUGS, after the first one died off (thankfully there were archives) But this gives me new ideas to even think about writing stories now.
Discord: AbductedAddict#9202
m/m (18+ ONLY)
Wuuu4542
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wuuu4542 »

Great story!
Kratos
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kratos »

Cant wait to see what those 2 are going to do ;)
AznSwimmer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AznSwimmer »

Wow, so glad that you decided to continue this story! Agree with the other commentators that the story is as hot as ever.

Love how Frank has a knack for whispering just the right thing into his captives' ears right before he gets them off. Nice to see Bryce and Brian get some alone time with each other too, after they've been getting well-acquainted with each other's socks. Looking forward to seeing what Frank might do to the two later on too with a fresh new pair of socks after another workout!
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

AznSwimmer wrote: 2 years ago Wow, so glad that you decided to continue this story! Agree with the other commentators that the story is as hot as ever.

Love how Frank has a knack for whispering just the right thing into his captives' ears right before he gets them off. Nice to see Bryce and Brian get some alone time with each other too, after they've been getting well-acquainted with each other's socks. Looking forward to seeing what Frank might do to the two later on too with a fresh new pair of socks after another workout!
Glad you liked the newest chapter! Waiting for inspiration for the next one so hopefully it'll be as good as the last haha
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Finally got a chance to read the newest chapter and wow, I am super excited to see what happens with Bryce next!! 🤩🔥🥵🤤
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic