Lessons from the roommate F/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Lessons from the roommate F/M

Post by BoundJana »

(This is a multi-part story I had written alongside another German member back on the old TUGs. I found in on my computer and re-wrote it a bit. Happy reading ^-^)

Part One

Mara was sitting on her kingsized bed, reading one of the many fantasy novels that were spread around in her rather small room. Nearly every corner was filled with books about whitebearded wizzards conjuring demons, knights in shining armor fighting orcs and of course, beautiful pricesses in distress. No matter if the book was written well or not, she was always enjoying the scenes where the princess was held hostage in particular. Sometimes Mara tried to reenact the struggling princess when she was alone, thanks to the wellhidden box in her closet, which was filled with rope, duct tape, ball gags, straps, belts, scarves, paddles, wipes, vibrators and all stuff like that.

The twentytwo-year old was just cleaning her glasses, which by the way perfectly matched her short, red hair, when a loud "MARA!!!" broke her concentration.

Mara groaned, stood up and went to the living room where her roommate James was sitting on the couch. James was, nicely said, a real pain in the ass. Despite being one year younger than her, he was always rude to Mara and commanded her all around. He always said things like "A girl has to obey a men.", "Girls should always clean the house." and so on, a textbook chauvinist. She really didn't liked him, she actually despised him, but he was the son of her landlord and she didn't wanted to lose her perfect room.

"You called?", Mara asked in the most polite way possible.

"Yes", James replied, not bothering to even turn around to face Mara, "my beer is empty. Do yourself a favor and get me a new one from the fridge!"

"You just called me because your beer is empty?! Do I look like your housemaid?!" Mara hissed, anger in her voice.

James gave his typical arrogant smile as he turned towards his roommate. "Not really, but I look like your landlord´s son, right?"

Mara sighed while she was going to the kitchen, where her eye fell on something which had been fallen out of the first aid kid. A box full with sedatives was laying on the ground. Mara smirked evily. "Time to teach James a lesson which he will never forget!"
With that she opened the cap of the bottle and filled some sedatives in the beer before going back in the living room and giving the bottle to her victim.

"See, wasn´t so hard after all right?" James said smirking as he put the bottle to his mouth and took a big sip, while Mara just stepped and smiled as with every sip, Simon´s blue eyes slowly more and more closed until he passed out, his body going limp on the couch…
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

Oh, I like brave women who are not afraid to take action against chauvi guys. Hope he gets what he deserves and learns from it
:twisted:

Thank you!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Whilst I wouldn't share his attitude, I can't help but think I would want to be in his position.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Part Two

Mara stepped up to the now unconscious James and poked his head with her foot without receiving any reaction from her victim. She smiled and quickly ran back to her room where she brought her bondage box out of the closet and one pink pair of her dirty panties from the laundry. With a big smile on her lips Mara went back to the living room where James was still sleeping on the couch and probably dreaming about commanding her around for hours on end.

"Time to get a better look at you handsome" Mara thought grinning and began undressing her victim, first his white t-shirt followed by his sneakers and jeans only leaving him in his black underpants and exposing his rather skinny body. Mara then grabbed a role of grey duct tape and quickly tied James´s wrists behind his back, following by securing his elbows together with even more tape. Next in the line were his legs, some wraps of tape around his ankles and above and below his knees would do the job quite nicely. Now for the gag, her favourite part of the many selfbondage sessions she had. Smirking Mara balled up the pink panty she had worn during her last gym workout and stuffed it into James´s mouth, securing the fluffy mass by wrapping the tape a few times around his lower head.

Finally satisfied with the gag, Mara decided to change in a "more appropriate" outfit. She went to her room where she changed her red top and blue holey jeans for black panties and a matching black bra, completing her outfit with a pair of black high heels. At first, she hesitated, but Mara decided to leave her glasses on for one special nerdy and dominant look.

Dressed up like this, Mara went back to the living room where James was slowly awakening, stirring and groaning softly. After a few dizzy glances James seemed to realize in what sticky situation he has been in and starts struggling and wiggling around, nearly falling off the couch.
"Oh, looks like sleeping beauty has finally woken up." Mara said stepping up to her captive roommate, an evil smile.

"Mmmmmmmrph!!!" James yelled, struggling furiously with his eyes wide open.

"Oh, you seem a little bit tied up right now." Mara said with a smirk on her lips while looking down on him.

"Mmmmmmmrph!!!"

"What´s that, I can´t understand you you have to speak loud and clearly."

"Mmmmmmmmmrphh!!!" James screamed loudly, his eyes transfixed on his roommate who had tied him up like this.

Mara snickered. "Oh, I think I can´t understand you because you are chewing on my dirty workout panties, sweetie."

Once again James started struggling in vain in his bonds and screamed muffled cries to his captor while Mara was only standing over him, smirking down on him.

"Already stop fighting, it´s useless!" Mara suddenly yelled in a harsh tone, thereby James immediately stopped wiggling and looked petrified up to Mara.

"Listen now, because I won´t say it ever again! You treat me like shit, thinking you are something better than me! So, I think it´s time to teach you a lesson, and you better believe me, you won´t enjoy it! You better be ready for it, because it´s going to be a long night for you..."
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

Oh man, looks like James is about to get his just desserts. Great so far! Love the teasing about being tied up too!
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Part Three

Once again James screamed in shock and started struggling vigorously, which Mara commented by only rolling her eyes.

"Looks like someone has to learn about taking orders." Mara mumbled as she sat down right next to James on the couch. Thanks to her gym workouts she easily lifted him up, so James was laying with his stomach on her knees.

"Time for your first punishment for misbehaving me."

WHACK!

The very first strike on his bottom caught James completely off guard, he howled loudly through his stuffed and taped up lips.

"ALREADY" WHACK!

"QUIT" WHACK!

"STRUGGLING" WHACK!

"AND" WHACK!

"OBEY" WHACK!

"ME!!!" WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

James was repositioned on the couch while his now red bottom was aching and he was quietly sobbing, trying to fight back the pain from his arse. In the meantime, Mara stood up, grabbed the remote control of the TV and began switching channels until she found a quiz gaming show she would enjoy.

"You know, I would really like to take a seat, but you are keeping the whole couch occupied, how rude from you! You are really not a gentleman Simon! But I think I know where I can sit!"
Mara said with a devious smile on her face as she slowly lowered her ass towards James´s helpless face. James’s eyes went wide, he squealed behind his panty gag and renewed his struggle against the tape, but it was useless. Mara planted her pantycladded ass right on his face, so all he could smell and see were her panties, while chewing on her sweaty workout underwear. James yelled and squirmed as much as he possibly could from under her ass, while Mara chuckled and enjoyed her comfortable new seat.

Mara then placed her right hand in Simon´s underwear while her left hand grabbed one of his nipples. "Oh wow, by that massive bulge in your pants I am beginning to think that you are actually enjoying getting bound and dominated by a girl, I think we should do this more often!" With that, her left hand pinched James´s nipple and her right hand began rubbing the enormous bulge in his pants making him jump and cry for mercy, but Mara was right, deep inside him somehow James was really some kind of enjoying all this.

Mara rubbed his manhood till he was just before cumming, but then suddenly stopped and again, pinched his nipple with her fingers, making James groan in both pain and pleasure. "As I said, this isn´t meant to be fun for you!" She said smirking while she smothered her ass into her captured roommate‘s face.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Part Four

Finally, Mara´s show came to an end, so she decided to turn her attention back to her captive roommate "Enjoying yourself?" while she rubbed her butt all over Simon´s helpless face, only receiving muffled groans from under her ass.

"C'mon, don´t lie to me. You love sniffing my butt. Every night you dream of yourself getting tied and gagged by a girl, who then sits on your face and lets you sniff her bottom, you naughty little boy."

Once again James yelled in his panty gag because of the humiliation and demasculation he was receiving. He wiggled like crazy, but it was futile, the tape was too strong, so in all his helplessness he again sobbed in his gag.

"Oh what´s that, are you crying baby?", Mara asked in a sarcastic way. "Don´t worry sweetie, I get something to cool you down."
With that, Mara raised from Simon´s face, allowing him to take big gasps of air through his gag, and went to the kitchen.

Simon´s eyes nervously followed her until she was out of his sight, so when he felt safe, he tried to relax a little and get a clear head. Escaping from the tape was useless, Mara made it so tight that every struggle only caused more pain, the panty gag was efficiently silencing any yells and he had no idea what Mara had all in mind for him.

Right in this moment the smirking Mara came back from the kitchen, holding two clothespins in one and a box of ice cubes in the other hand. "Any idea what I`m going to do with all that?" Not awaiting his answer, Mara pulled Simon´s underwear down, filled it with the ice and pulled it back up, leaving his manhood and his balls in the cold. Mara then grabbed the clothespins and clammed then on his nipples, while James was yelling in both pain and pleasure.

"I think it is time to get in the bedroom for more fun." Mara smirked, causing Simon´s eyes to wide und yell under his gag, in the meantime Mara grabbed the box filled with the sedatives and smiled deviously while she slowly approached her squirming prey...
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Part Five

James was slowly awakening from the sedatives Mara had him drugged in. The first thing he noticed was that he wasn´t lying on the couch anymore. Instead, Mara had him tied on her kingsized bed, his arms and legs firmly secured with ropes to the bedposts, leaving him spread-eagled. The second and more disturbing thing he realized was that Mara had his boxers removed, leaving him completely nude and vulnerable. James began struggling, hoping that one of the ropes would lose, but after a few minutes of struggling he fainted, Mara had once again done a pretty decent job tying him up. The clothespins on his nipples were thankfully gone, leaving them red and hard.

James was just looking through Mara´s room, hoping to see something that would help him escape, when his roommate stepped back in.
"Finally, you are awake. For one moment I was bothered that I gave you too much of the sedatives, so I´m very glad to see you awake." Mara said while lustfully climbing on the bed until she was sitting right on Simon´s stomach.

"I think you have learnt your lesson, right? So, if I´m going to ungag you, you will not scream but do everything I say. You only speak when asked." James nodded his head, hoping of bringing an end to the torture.

"Good." Mara smirked as she began cutting the tape around Simon´s mouth, allowing him to spit out the panties.

"Bawah, gross!" James groaned.

"So, you are sorry for being a total asshole and regret treating me like a housemaid?" Mara said in a harsh tone not letting any room for negotiation.

"Y-yes, I am s-sorry. I promise it won´t happen again" James whined, visibly defeated.

Mara smirked "Very well."

"Does this mean you will cut me lo-mmmrrrhh?!" James asked with a little hope in his voice, before Mara clamped her hand over his mouth, handgagging him.

"No, it´s way too much fun torturing you." Mara said with a crafty smile on her lips before she grabbed the pair of panties and rolled it up. "MMMMMPPPPPPRRRRHHHH!!!" Simon´s eyes widened while he cried in terror, knowing what would come. For a brief second Mara put her hand away from Simon´s mouth and before he was able to close it, she stuffed her underwear back in his mouth before she grabbed a role of black duct tape and wrapped it once again around her roommates mouth.

Seeing her captive gagged again, Mara began, much to Simon´s pleasure, opening her bra and pulling down her panties, exposing her medium sized boobs and her shaven pussy. Mara than grabbed her worn black panties and pulled it over her roommate´s head, with the crotch right over his nose.

"You got me all worked up, can you tell how wet my panties are right now?" Mara smirked as James struggled in vain trying to get the pantyhood of his head.

"I see you like what you are seeing." Mara said as Simon´s manhood was starting to erect "Let me help you with that." By that, Mara grabbed his penis and started jerking him off while James was yelling full of pleasure. Suddenly the door behind Mara opened without her noticing and in stepped a woman fully dressed in latex with a backpack in her hand. James cried in terror and he tried to warn Mara, but thanks to Mara´s excellent gagging skills only muffled groans came out. This way James had to watch helpless how the woman grabbed a cloth and slowly sneaked up behind Mara....
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Part Six

A few minutes earlier...

Sara was standing in front of the door of the apartment and checked her outfit. Her black latex suit fitted perfect to her beautiful body which underlined her nice firm ass and her c cup breasts and the black skiing mask covered her beautiful face and her long blonde hair, a pair of white sneakers completing her outfit. The 26year old checked the chloroform and the ropes and when she thought everything should be ready for its use, she picked the lockpick and began working at the door.

After she gained entrance to the apartment, Sara began searching for values and the owners, a young girl named Mara and a young boy named James, both in the early 20s. Sadly, after a few minutes of searching, she only found a bills, nothing making her burglary really worth it. She then went to the last room, probably the bedroom of the girl, when she suddenly heard muffled cries coming out of it.

Sara carefully looked through the keyhole and couldn´t believe her eyes. In the room she saw James tied down naked on the bed, while Mara, who appeared to be also naked, sat on his stomach and jerked him off.

"Maybe this evening is still paying out" Sara thought with a big grin on her face. As silent as possible Sara opened her backpack and pulled out the cloth soaked in chloroform, opened the door and sneaked up to Mara, while Simon, who had noticed the intruder, tried to warn his roommate by screaming and squirming like hell, but (un)fortunately Mara failed to notice it.

Finally, Sara jumped in action and grabbed Mara from behind, her right hand with the chloroform over her nose and mouth while her left hand held her wrists tightly.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPRRRHHH???!!!!"Mara screamed full of shock as she was suddenly tackled from behind and a sweet smelling cloth was clammed over her face. James could only watch in terror as Mara was overpowered by the female stranger.

After the drug finally kicked in and Mara passed out, Sara smirked in victory. With James already tied and gagged, half of her work was already done, but she still took her time admiring her prey. He was simply tied spreadeagled and got gagged with tape wrapped over his head, maybe keeping in some kind of cloth. Further he got hooded with a used panty, probably that of Mara and his nipples looked like they got clamped not too long ago.

"Looks like I interrupted you two in something very naughty." Sara smirked as she saw Simon´s throbbing manhood, causing James turning red and yelling of embarrassment. "Don´t worry, I will make sure we will have some fun, but first I need you to calm down. So, nighty night." Sara said with a wink while she grabbed the chloroform and clammed it over Simon´s mouth, sending him in the world of dreams.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Part Seven

James slowly awoke the third time this evening and all he could see was darkness, but it felt like he was still tied and gagged on the bed, but something or somewhat was lying on him. He screamed in panic and tried wiggling it off, only ending up in the thing giving muffled cries and squirming on its own. After a few seconds he realized what was lying on him, it was Mara, she had been tied right over him!

While both roommates tried not to panic and get a free head, Sara came back in. "Oh, looks like you both are awake. Perfect." Sara said lustfully, admiring her work. After James had passed out, she had tied a pantyhose from the laundry around his eyes, blindfolding him. After that she had placed Mara over Simon, but with her head over his crotch and her ass over his face before gagging her with Simon´s boxers she had found on a pile on the floor, securing them with a ballgag. Then Sara had pulled her own panties down and hooded Mara the same way she had done with her roommate before also blindfolding her with one of the used pantyhoses.

Sara stepped forward until she was standing tight before the bound couple.

"So, that´s the deal. I broke in to get some easy cash, but unfortunately you guys seemed to be broke and I was about to leave but after I found you two guys in your kinky bondage game, I felt free to join. I even found a nice little box in the closet with lots of toys to play. From my position of view it looks like you there," giving Mara a spank on her bottom which she commented with an muffled cry, "are the dom in your relationship and you there", Sara slapped Simon´s face, "are under her command. I really like that, it makes my work easier when my captives are already bound and gagged. So... let´s have some fun, shall we?"

With that Sara sat down on Mara´s face, rubbing her latex pants in the face of the redhead.

"Hmmmh, hope you like sniffing my butt." Sara said, reaching down under Mara´s head into Simon´s private area and began what Mara had already started. Both captives moaned in their gags and squirmed, visibly enjoying the things the burglar did with them.

Still sitting on Mara´s face, Sara grabbed with her free hand a paddle and began spanking the private area of her female captive.

"How does it fell like being tortured? You like it don´t you? C'mon, I want to hear you counting."

WHACK!

"ONMMMM!"

WHACK!

"TWEWWW!"

"Good girl, just keep counting." Sara said, raising the speed in her spanking and her rubbing hand.

Finally, James reached climax and Mara´s pussy was as red as a cherry, so Sara decided she should leave the party, but not without leaving special marks for them, so Sara grabbed Mara´s iPhone and made a few snapshots of her captives.

"For you to remember." Sara winked before going over to her final touch. She grabbed the duct tape and tied Mara´s bottom and Simon´s face together by using the half role before taping one vibrator on Mara´s pussy and another smaller one on Simon´s manhood and turned them on.
"I´m sorry but it´s time to go for me I really enjoyed playing with you two, maybe we can repeat it. Bye bye sweeties." Sara kissed both her captives on their gagged mouths before exiting the room, leaving Mara and James squirming and moaning while the iPhone recorded everything…
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Fantastic story.
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Fantastic story, thanks for sharing with us.
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Fantastic story Jana. Or should I say Mara. Go on. You know you want to swap places with her.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Great story - love that they've just been left hanging :)
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

I loved the nerdy and dominant look of Mara.And the way she tease the poor boy! Great story!
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Another superb update. I really enjoy your writing style, such a pleasure to read.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

A great story. Thank you :)
sockgaggedsissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedsissy »

I love this!
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

That was fun ;) though I think the idea of ice cubes down the old ungers, damn that would break me lol I HATE cold with a passion. Oh and why does his name keep swapping from Simon to James?
Hello there!

Other Work
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Wow Jana. How did I miss this. Awesome is all I can say . How I'd love to be James,to your Mara, but who'd play Sara for us ?
stormchaser1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by stormchaser1 »

Great story.
jumanjipr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jumanjipr »

Nice story! Maybe some torture to increase the resistance like feet smelling
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Keep going!
Raine
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raine »

Um, wow. This story is really something! I loved the last part.
ahoyboy1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ahoyboy1 »

Please keep going. This is amazing.
Hello everyone! I’m Alex. Chicago guy who loves snug bondage and thick, layered muffling gags. Love all things related to panties, panty gags and panty hoods. DiD/GiD/RP/home invasion/babysitters I enjoy it all. PMs are open and always welcome.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic