Hearts Grow on Trees: A Special Gift (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Hearts Grow on Trees: A Special Gift (F/F)

Post by BeautifulHeart »

F/F Sexual activity, bondage, feet, stripping, orgasm

“Okay, got the driveway done,” Belle emerges from the laundry room, wearing a red sweater with blue jeans.

“Nice,” Amelie, wearing a green sweater with black jeans, sits on the countertop, twirling a roll of bright red tape in her hand.

“What’s with the tape?” Belle walks up to Amelie, and leans against the counter, Amelie’s legs between her arms.

“I thought about giving Altair a nice present,” Amelie holds the roll of tape in her hand. “Christmas before Christmas.”

“Ah,” Belle steps back from the counter, an eyebrow raised. “Who’s the gift?”

“Come closer,” Amelie hops off the counter, then beckons Belle toward her.

“Oh?” Belle walks back toward Amelie. “Who is it?”

Amelie leans into Belle’s ear. “Lulu.”

“Ooh, I like that idea!” Belle takes Amelie’s hands into hers. “Anything I gotta do?”

“Not much, I’ll take care of wrapping her,” Amelie lets go of Belle’s hands, and begins to walk toward the staircase, roll of red tape in hand. “I’ll text you when she’s ready.”

“Perfect,” Belle looks out the window at the morning sun reflecting off the snowy ground. “Wonder if anyone else is doing a little ‘early gift-giving’…”

“Hehe, looks like people are,” Belle rests on the couch, her bare feet propped on the coffee table, looking through sites for seasonal bondage pics. “Good thing we got some of that going ourselves,” she looks up at the ceiling, hearing a very faint moaning above her.

“Hm?” Belle sits up as a text comes in.

Amelie: She’s ready ;) Send her in.

“Ooh, that was quick,” Belle jumps up off the couch, and heads upstairs. “Now where could Altair be…”

“There you are!” Altair, wearing a red hoodie with sweatpants, calls from the bottom of the stairs.

“There you are!” Belle turns around, zipping down the stairs. “Come, I gotta show you something!”

“Oh?” Altair makes her way up the stairs to meet Belle. “And what could that be?”

“It’s a gift…” A sly smirk spreads across Belle’s face.

“For me?” Altair raises an eyebrow.

“Oh yeah,” Belle takes another step up the stairs. “Come on! Can’t keep her waiting.”

“Her?” Altair follows Belle up the stairs. “Okay…”

“I think you’ll really like it,” Belle turns at the top of the stairs, and heads toward Lulu’s room.

“Really…” Altair makes it to Lulu’s door. “Should I go in?”

“Absolutely,” Belle leans against the wall, next to Lulu’s door.

“Alright, here goes,” Altair enters Lulu’s door. “Ooh…” she raises an eyebrow, a lustful grin on her face. “What’s this?”

“Mmmm?” Lulu turns her head toward the door. She is lying on her bed on her stomach, dressed in a simple T-shirt and sweatpants. Her hands are tied behind her back with bright red tape, and connected to her tied ankles in a tight hogtie with more tape. “Thmt ymm?” Two strips are placed over her mouth and eyes.

“Welp!” Amelie hops off the bed, and walks toward the door. “She’s all yours!” She leans in and kisses Altair on the cheek. “Enjoy your gift!”

“Thank you,” Altair kisses Amelie back, then walks toward the bed as Amelie exits the room. “Hey…” she climbs onto the bed, laying next to Lulu’s bound body.

“Mmm…” Lulu turns her head toward Altair, her bare feet wiggling.

“She was good to you, right?”

“Mhm!” Lulu nods eagerly.

“Good,” Altair leans into Lulu’s ear. “I love it when my gift is in good condition.”

“Mmm…” Lulu curls her toes, blushing as Altair

“Now then, where should I start?” Altair walks around to the side of the bed. “Why don’t we see just what you’re hiding from me,” she slowly pulls down Lulu’s sweatpants.

“Mmm!” Lulu rolls onto her back as Altair pulls down her pants, revealing white polka-dotted panties.

“Polka dots?” Altair stands up. “That’s new.”

“Mmm,” Lulu shrugs her shoulders.

“Hold on…” Altair steps back from the bed, and kicks off her pants.

“Mmm?” Lulu turns her head in Altair’s direction as she hears pants and underwear slide down her legs.

“There,” Altair steps out of her pants, and walks around to the front of the bed, panties in hand. “Can you roll back over for me?”

“Mhm,” Lulu rolls back onto her stomach.

“Good, now can you come a little closer?”

“Ymm,” With all her might, Lulu makes her way forward, her fingers and toes clenched, until her chin rests on the edge of the bed.

“Excellent,” Altair reaches down and slowly peels the tape off Lulu’s mouth. “Now,” she puts her hands behind her back, and puts her pussy inches away from Lulu’s face. “Can you reach your tongue out?”

“I see where this is going,” Lulu sticks her tongue out, touching Altair’s folds with the tip of her tongue. “Mmm, come, closer…”

“As you wish,” Altair takes a small step forward.

“Thank you,” With a devious grin, Lulu hungrily licks at Altair’s pussy.

“Ngh…” Altair curls her toes, a blush forming on her face. “You’re good…”

“Helps that I practiced on Belle…” Lulu mutters in between licks. “And you shaved, finally.”

“What, didn’t like my- nnn…” Altair leans forward, putting her hands on the bed. “-my bright red pubes?”

“Tongue on hair’s not a good combo is all,” Lulu swallows once, then resumes licking.

“Nnngh… yeah…!” Altair squeezes one eye shut, looking down at Lulu’s bound feet in front of her face.

“How about this!” Lulu opens her mouth wide, and thrusts her tongue in and out of Altair’s pussy.

“Nnngh-aangh!…” Altair’s body tenses up. “I’m gonna-…”

“Do it,” Lulu thrusts her tongue inside Altair’s folds, then wiggles it around.

“Aaa-AA-nnngh!!” As Lulu pulls her tongue out, Altair lifts up one hand and places it in front of her crotch, her panties soaking up her juices.

“Why, thank you,” Lulu swallows again.

“Oh no,” After a deep breath, Altair stuffs the juice-soaked panties in Lulu’s mouth. “You should be thanking yourself for making such a potent gag!”

“Mmm…” Lulu tilts her head.

“Keep ‘em in there,” Altair walks over to Lulu’s closet. “Let’s see…” she opens the closet door, and bends down to look into Lulu’s laundry hamper. “Which panties did you wear to Ariel’s?”

“Mm…” Lulu rests her chin on the bed, staring ahead at Altair’s butt.

“Here they are!” Altair reaches into the hamper and picks out a pair of baby blue panties.

“Hm,” Lulu lifts her head back up, looking up as Altair turns around.

“Bet there’s room for this,” Altair walks back over to Lulu. “Here we go…”

“Mmm…” Lulu opens her mouth wider as Altair stuffs the panties in.

“There,” Altair stands up. “Now where- there it is,” she walks over to the nightstand, and picks up the roll of tape. “Now where were we?”

“Mmm?” Lulu lifts her head up.

“I must say, thank you for being so cooperative,” Altair begins to wrap the tape around Lulu’s head, lifting her hair up.

“Mmm…” Lulu sucks on the soaked panties in her mouth as Altair cuts the tape.

“And now…” Altair tosses the roll of tape back onto the nightstand. “The main event can begin,” she hops onto the bed, rolling Lulu onto her side.

“Mm?” Lulu looks downward as Altair moves her so they’re both lying diagonally on the bed.

“You know, you look pretty good like this,” Altair caresses Lulu’s butt. “All tied up, with your privates revealed to me…”

“Mmm…” Lulu blushes. “MM!!” Lulu jerks as Altair lightly scratches under Lulu’s butt cheeks.

“You like that?” Altair looks up at Lulu. “Let’s see how you taste…”

“Mm-mmm…” Lulu shakes her head as Altair snakes her tongue into Lulu’s pussy.

“Mm… so sweet…” Altair takes deep licks up Lulu’s folds.

“Mmm! Mmmm…” Lulu’s eyes roll up under the tape as Altair gropes her butt and licks at her pussy at the same time. “Mmtmmr!! Mm!!…”

“C’mon…” Altair thrusts her tongue into Lulu’s pussy. “You can do it!”

“MMMM!!!” Lulu tenses up, riding out an orgasm.

“Mm, wow…” Altair speaks quietly, trying to keep Lulu’s juices in her mouth. “You came quick!”

“Mm, smmry…”

“Don’t be!” Altair stands up. “But come on,” she begins to cut away at Lulu’s bindings with her nails. “Let’s go do some aftercare, shall we?”

“There,” Lulu spits out the last of her mouthwash as Altair plugs the bathtub’s drain. “Now my mouth’s clean.”

“Perfect,” Altair makes sure the flowing water is hot, then stands up. “Guess now we can do the thing…”

“What thing?”

“This,” Altair puts her hands behind her, and kisses Lulu on the lips.

“Why thank you,” Lulu blushes. “Also for taking me as your gift.”

“You’re welcome,” Altair puts her arms around Lulu. “And thank you for being my gift.”

“My pleasure,” Lulu returns the embrace, kissing up Altair’s neck, as the bathtub continues to fill.
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Hope you enjoyed the holiday special!

Check out other entries in the series here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 79#p106879
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Lovely story. I wonder what Belle was doing all this time.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic